[✩] ─ destinyclan ─ [ discussion ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [✩] ─ destinyclan ─ [ Pineblossom ]

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:44 pm

Ref
"I used to be mad but now I know
Sometimes it's better to let someone go
It just hadn't hit me yet
The older I get."

Current Name: Pineblossom
Past Names: Pinekit & Pinepaw
Future Names: None
Rank/Role: Caregiver

Sexuality: Pansexual
Crush: Open/tbd
Current Mate: None
Past Mate(s): none
Offspring: none

────────────────────────────────────────
positive traits; Sociable, Modest, Clever
neutral traits; Maternal, Emotional, Driving
negative traits; Perfectionist, Lazy, Spiteful
Prophecy Of Voice, Pineblossoms ability allows her subtly influence the emotions of others through the use of her voice. This allows her to help cool down tempers in times of high tension or even ramp up another cat's aggression, or fear. She can't make another feel something else though, she cannot make another happy out of thin air. But if a cat is feeling depressed, she can heighten or lessen these feelings.

Pineblossom has a small figure with a light amount of lean muscles that accentuate her form. At current her fluffy furred belly is swollen with kits, that's forces her to waddle around. The she-cat's fur is a dusky brown color pattered with black ticked tabby stripes. Her undersides are a few shades lighter than the rest of her body, and her eyes contain a few different shades of yellow-green, like limeade, venom, and swamp hues.

Pineblossoms story isn't tragic or filled with exciting battles, but nor is it plain. Her story begins only a few seasons ago when her black and white patched mother, Littleflight birthed her and her two siblings, Acornkit and Patchedkit. Their father a brown tabby much like herself, was an old warrior, nearing retirement who was called Barkfur, and he visited them often. Her father rarely gave out compliments or praise, being both very quiet and stoic, so Pinekit had decided that she would be the best she could to impress her father. As an apprentice, she pushed herself, her goal twisting from being the best she could to be the best in the clan. This didn't always go as planned and brought a lot of unneeded stress on her, but the occasional smile and "good job" from her father were worth it. Gaining the warrior name Pineblossom, the she-cat finally felt that she could relax, and enjoyed both her new responsibilities and some more free time. At one point, she had a flirtation with another warrior, but it didn't go anywhere. That being said, it did spur her maternal nature, and in the end, she gave it and shunted her rank away in favor of being a caregiver.

Friends:
open
Enemies/Rivals:
open
Parents:
Littleflight & Barkfur
Siblings:
Acornstep & Patchedleg
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Pine & Thyme
Voice Claim:
Mayra Gonl
Playlist:
Wild Roses - Of Monsters and Men
Older - Sasha Sloan
Monsters - Timefflies & Katie Sky
Hope - Nathan Wanger
Demons - Jacob Lee
I Apologize - 5FDP

|Name Meaning|
Pine - for her brown coat
Blossom - For her soft and maternal nature
Last edited by Rae'tia on Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [✩] ─ destinyclan ─ [ Fogpaw ]

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:46 pm

"I can never tell a soul
I will never let my secrets out
'Cause nobody can know
I won't let it show."

Current Name: Fogpaw
Past Names: Fogkit
Future Names: Fogbite
Desired Rank: Warrior

Crush: Open
Past Mate(s): None
Offspring: None

positive traits; Loyal, kind, determined
neutral traits; Emotional, Curious, Intense
negative traits; Evasive, Impatient, Lazy
Prophecy of Electricity, Fogpaw's ability allows them to manipulate the electricity around them. They can create, shape, and manipulate the electrical energies around them. They don't consider themselves very powerful, and big shows of power take a lot out of them, and in the worst case be life-threatening. The last time they lost their temper and pulled a lightning storm into being, they slept for three sunrises. Fogpaw's ability is mostly controlled by their emotions, so they do their best to control their emotions so they don't accidentally zap anyone... or you know start another lightning storm.

Fogpaw is a lean and willowy feline, their short fur and slender body show off the lean muscles in their body. In color, Fogpaw is mostly white, though their points continue darkening into a gray-brown color. Also, their body has faint Bengal-like marking accenting their body, while these marks are a pale silver-cream shade on white fur, they are a few shades darker on their limbs. They have the most expressive eyes, dancing sea-green color. Oddly enough their whiskers are very thin and short, their front right paw has six toes.

Fogpaw was born a few seasons ago, to a queen by a pretty Bengal Queen by the name of Doebrook and a handsome color-point tom by the name of Splitsilver. They had two siblings, who they don't really talk to anymore. Fogkit struggled to fit in, older kits and apprentices wanting them to join their games. Fogkit was less than okay with that, and for the most part, did their own thing. They were eventually approached by a den-mate who ended up asking them a multitude of questions, leading them to tell the kit that they neither felt like a tom or a she-cat. This, unfortunately, led to some kits calling them names and causing them to retreat. While the name-calling lessened as an apprentice, Fogpaw refused to work with some of their den-mates. This at one point put them on a border patrol that ran into a few rogues, while Fogpaw walked away with only minor injures, it has shaken them.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Doebrook & Splitsilver(NPC's)
Siblings:
Open
Other Kin:
Text

Scent:
Cedar & Jasmine
Voice Claim:
Olly Alexander
Playlist:
Mindreader - A Day To Remember
I'm Fine - Fame on Fire
Don't Talk - MASN
Hidding in the Blue - TheFatRat & RIELL
Bite Marks - Au/Ra
Here - Alessia Cara

|Name Meaning|
Fog - for the faint foggy markings on their coat.
paw - for their current age and rank
Bite - For their hunting skills and sharp-tongue.

Last edited by Rae'tia on Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [✩] ─ destinyclan ─ [ Sagestep ]

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:50 pm

"Years go by but the colors won't change
Been so long since I've felt anything
Feelings fading so fast
Like I'm watching my own life through glass."

Current Name: Sagestep
Past Names: Sagepaw & Sagekit
Future Names: Sagestar
Desired Rank: Leader

Sexuality: Asexual Panromantic
Past Mate(s): None
Offspring: none, open to adotion

positive traits; Patient, Cultured, Honerable
neutral traits; Ambitious, Realistic, Dry
negative traits; Morose, Secretive, Barbaric
Prophecy of Blindsight, Sagesteps gift allows him to interact with his environment without the use of his eyes. Before losing his sight, only in complete darkness or after closing his eyes could he use his power. Now it's the only thing that keeps him in his warrior status. It allows him to hunt, fight, and navigate his world while blind. But he doesn't have a three hundred and sixty-degree view of things, his range of sight remains the same as it was before he was blind.

Sagestep is a lanky feline, with a gait that's rather odd due to an injury that didn't heal a hundred percent correctly. His fur is short but not so short that leaf-bare poses an extra challenge for him. The tom has long limbs, small rounded ears, and a long pointed face. In color, his fur takes on a milky tone, a creamy-white hue for the most part. his fur darkens into a creamy-brown about mid flank and darkens even further into a dark brown along his spine. This oddness is broken up by faded Bengal markings, that he gets from his father. His eyes are all his mother, something he both loves and hates. His eyes have been described as a light gathering of frost upon a single blade of grass. In Lamens terms, pale green. These once bright eyes are now dulled and unseeing.

Raised by a single mother, Sagestep always knew that it was their job as the oldest of his siblings to help her mother take care of their siblings. Sagekit and his siblings would often ask about their father, which always caused a sharp turn in personality for Palebird. It wasn't long after their fourth moon of life that Sagekit found out that his mother was quite insane. He'd overheard the clan's medicine cat talking with their apprentice about it, and what herbs to give the she-cat when her bounds of instability got bad. From then on Sagekit did her best to keep his siblings away from their mother, even going as far as to try to get his siblings adopted by other queens. He wasn't very successful and ended up playing parent to his siblings. His mother died three moons after they became apprentices, and Sagepaw was all the happier for it. Sagestep gained both his warrior name after getting into a fight with a rogue - that he would later find out was his father - and chasing him out of the territory. Seven moons after earning his warrior, Sagestep had an accident that left him blind. Oddly enough - or maybe not - Sagestep sleeps with his eyes open.

Friends:
Text
Enemies/Rivals:
Text
Parents:
Palebird & King
Siblings:
Hazelspot, Rabbitstorm, and Fawnears
Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Sage & Wild Orange
Voice Claim:
Jo Kwon
Playlist:
Always December - Citizen Solider
Tiger Inside - SuperM
Wait fot it - Hamilton
Dynasty - MIIA
Oh my god - (G)I-DLE
Rise - Katy Perry

|Name Meaning|
Sage - Named after the faint scent he held after the first few days of his birth.
Step - For his sure-footed personality.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [✩] ─ destinyclan ─ [ Duskecho ]

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:58 pm

"They call me damaged
I let them think what they like
They call me difficult
'Cause I don't fit in the lines
But I didn't get this far without any scars
I'm not brittle
Well, maybe just a little
A little."

Current Name: Duskecho
Past Names: Dusk-kit & Duskpaw
Future Names: None
Desired Rank: Starclan warrior

Past Mate(s): Eelstalk
Kits: Open

positive traits; Athletic, Empathetic, Faithful
neutral traits; Ambitious, Outspoken, Stubborn
negative traits; Shameless, Blunt, Critical
Duskecho has a slight and compact build, meant for agility and stamina, rather than speed or strength. Their fur is medium length, not short but not so long that it's a hassle to groom. Said fur is black in color, often described as a night without a moon to shine down on them. This thankfully makes them rather stealthy. They have short whiskers and pale green eyes that seem to frost over when they're angry. They have a few minor scars, which are mostly from training. Their ears have a few minor nicks, and they have a small scar on their chin as well. Their canines are a bit longer than usual and tend to stick out a bit at times.

Duskecho was the only surviving kit in their litter. Their mother was weak after their birth, as it was deep in leafbare at the time and prey was scarce. While Dusk-kit had family all throughout their life as a kit, once they became an apprentice, their mother once again fell pregnant and died during her kitting. Thankfully, both of her siblings were alive, but their father refused to name the kits that killed his beloved mate. Though Duskpaw secretly named the two kits and was handed off to a nursing queen. Duskecho hadn't interacted with their father from then on out and refuses to look - much less speak - with the tom. In fact, Duskecho was rather angry when the tom got a new mate, who attempted to mother both them and their young siblings. They were rather furious when the two had a litter of kits and were viciously pleased when he died in a battle with a fox just a moon after they were born.
Duskecho fell in love with a pale brown-and-white tabby warrior by the name of Eelstalk, and for quite a few seasons loved him from afar. Eventually, they gathered up the courage to tell him. The tom didn't feel the same way, but he'd been willing to see if they could at least be friends. They had been crushed but were happy to just have him in her life. A little over two seasons later in early leaf-bare, Eelstalk confessed that he'd fallen in love with them, and the two had become mates. The two had a few litters, but Duskecho was getting on in age, and almost died during their last kitting, at the age of seventy-five moons. Duskecho retired at the age of eighty-nine moons, and Eelstalk died a few moons later due to sickness.

Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Raggedstrike & Eveningsong
Siblings:
Open for younger siblings
Open for half siblings

Other Kin:
Open

Scent:
Coffee & Ginger
Voice Claim:
Cara Delevingne
Playlist:
Hot Girl Bummer - Our Last Night (Cover)
Waiting for Superman - Daughtry
Scared - Solider Citizen
Brittle - Icon For Hire
Soldier - Fleurie
Unstopable - Sia

| Name Meaning |
Dusk - For their dark coat
Echo - for their grace and empathy.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [✩] ─ destinyclan ─ [ discussion ]

Postby Idk xD » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:31 am

Moonrise

Gender - Female
Rank - Warrior
Prophecy - Prophecy of Life (can speak to/understand animals)
Appearance - Black ghost tabby with icy blue eyes
Personality - Distant, cold, spiteful, harsh
Strengths and Weaknesses - Quick and agile, not very strong, can take quite a few hits

I'm baaack! XD
Hi.

Bye.
Idk xD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:13 am

Warrior Cat's Name: FallenRains
Warrior Cat's Gender: Male
Crush:
Kits:
Mate:
Also: He has had dreams of becoming the leader, as FallenStar

Looks: (I can't do photos, sorry) he is a silvery gray color - with odd patterns, and acidic green eyes. He has extra toes (polydactyl), and a fluffy tail. he is a silver cat with lighter and darker markings in white and gray, tending to blend into his surroundings. His eyes are blue, and the male cat has extra toes (polydactyl). Though short coated he has long fur on his tail and tufts on his ears.

Skills: Fallen - as he prefers to be called - is good at identifying herbs, and to an extent, uses them. He much prefers to fight, and is very good at it.
Unfortunately, his hunting skills are practically nonexistent.

Furthermore ~

History: A moon or two after he was born he was abandoned, and he was taken in by a loner. There, he learned how to fight and be deadly, skills which he uses. After a while he was injured, badly, and a tomcat took him in - named Rook - who taught him that violence isn't always the answer. Fallen was taught to heal with herbs - somewhat- , and to hunt prey - not just cats or other predators - he lived for a while with Rook. Took a mate and had kits, until a fox came in one day while he was out and killed the litter of three. His mate, Bird, tried to fight the fox and lost (she had been Rooks daughter,) . She died. When Rook died not long after nearing eleven years old Fallen walked away. He traveled again, this time aiding as well as hurting.

When he came across the clan he joined because he was intrigued, not because he is tired of fighting, but because he felt it would be the best place for him. He felt that they would need him, in ways that the other other areas would not.. He came in the winter, bearing fresh kill and herbs to buy passage into the clan.

And: FallenRains is a cat who killed when he was told to, and healed when he could. One may say he is heartless, but it is a facade meant to protect himself. Having a soft spot for kits and a dislike for authorities he tends to rub others the wrong way.. that's not to say he is outright disrespectful, he will listen, but should he choose he will still do things his own way. Once, he had a mate, Bird She and their kits died, leaving him heartbroken. He traveled alone for two years and finally joined the clan sometime in the winter.

Personality: Fallen is quiet, and often looked to for advice - much like WhiteStorm. He has a soft spot for kits, and an aversion to authority. As such, he will listen to what you have to say, and may or may not argue.... before going and doing his own thing. While he has a tendency to react rather than act he thinks fast and will often change his answer while speaking. He is well trusted in his clan, but avoided by those who don't take the time to get to know him. Under his cold veneer he is charming and sweet, shy and kind and extremely uncomfortable with public speaking. He often lends a paw without being asked, usually taking time to entertain kits even when he is bone tired.

Oddities: FallenRains prefers to reside in trees, hunting, traveling and fighting from them
Other: he has no family to speak of, though he is fiercely protective of his clanmates.

Last Thing: oddly, he has little to no scent of his own, and what is his scent comes off as ... intoxicating

Prophecy: He has the Prophecy of Light - using light he can heal, or barring that he can just use the light as light, he does manipulate it to appear invisible to prey

(Hope that's OK.. and makes sense)
Last edited by Alpha* on Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:36 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Outerbanks08 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:30 am

Warrior/Cat name:Stormkit , Stormpaw, Stormberry
Personality: He is fun and rowdy, always loyal to his clan but most of the times stirs up trouble when he explores. Stormpaw is loving and compassionate but will not give a second thought to hurt some cat who is hurting the clan. He likes to relax but is also petrified of loud noises.
History:Was found as a kit and was shortly welcomed into the clan
Crush:Islandpaw
Other:I do not own this photo all rights to the proper owner
Last edited by Outerbanks08 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Outerbanks08

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁️ "Nothing can dim the light which shines from within." ☁️

Postby Zyn » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:10 pm

ImagexxImageImagexImage

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
☁️ B A S I C S ☁️
☁️ Name: Maplekit, Maplepaw, Maplecloud
Prefix: Maple - For the orange and red splotches.
Suffix: Cloud - For her thick and fluffy fur.
☁️ Clan: Destinyclan
☁️ Rank: Caretaker
☁️ Age: 34 Moons
☁️ Gender: Molly
☁️ Breed: Main Coon & Norwegian Forest Cat
☁️ Eye Color: Deep amber
☁️ Sexuality: Demisexual-Panromantic
☁️ Theme Song: Stronger Than My Storm by Citizen Soldier
☁️ Links: X X X
☁️ Appearance: Maplecloud is a tall and slender molly with long soft
white fur with pale orange splotches across her back and forehead.
Her tail is white with that same pale orange at the tips with a darker
orange at the base of her tail. Her gentle amber gaze seems to hold
more wisdom that her age suggests and she smells distinctly like
lavender and honey. She walks with sever limp due to her damaged
hind leg and despite not being able to move around as much has
retained much of her muscle from her warrior days.

☁️ Defining Features: Her right hind leg was broken in multiple places
when she was hit by a monster. It never healed right and has left
her with a bad limp. She would never show it but her injury bothers
her to this day, both physically and mentally.

☁️ A B I L I T I E S ☁️
☁️ Prophecy: The Prophecy of Strength - "Protector of the innocent
you will gain the ability to stand between them and and your
enemies without faltering"
- She was gifted with absurd strength,
being able to go toe to toe with much larger predator's based on
sheer strength alone. It took a long time for her to hone her strength,
raw strength alone can only get one so far. She needed training and
skills to back it up as well as the ability to regulate how much of her
strength she was using. While she will never be able to walk or run or
fight the same way she still has that strength, though to use it at all
would place her in an immense amount of pain. She would only rely
on it when there is no other choice.

☁️ Skills: Prior to her accident she was an extremely proficient
hunter, able to track and kill prey even in the darkest moons of
leafbare. A skill she used to pride herself on. Her sharp sense of
smell makes her one of the the best trackers in the clan to this day,
though her hind leg would slow down any patrol. She has lost her
speed due to her hind leg but that hasn't stopped her from keeping
her body in shape. She is still a strong molly with a fast and precise
strikes so woe unto anyone who gets within striking distance.

☁️ I N S I D E ☁️
☁️ Personality: Maplecloud is surprising steadfast despite
everything that has happened, choosing to focus on what she has
instead of what she has lost. She may be in pain almost all the time
but she reasons that at least she is alive and able to move around.
If she can help her clan in any way then it is a good thing. Her calm
and open demeaner means that she always there for a cat to talk to.
No matter what a cat tells her she keeps it to herself and doesn't
judge them. She is fiercely protective of her clanmates and is willing
to go to extremes to keep them safe. If it came down to herself or
her clan she will always pick her clan even if it is at the cost of her
life. Now that she has no kits she views everyone in the clan as her
kits. She holds onto a lot of guilt over her injury and finds it hard to
believe that she is useful to the clan. Having been injured so early
into her warrior career she has a constant thought that her prophecy
that had been gifted to her is being wasted. However she only thinks
this about herself. If any other cat was in her situation she would
constantly insist that they are not wasting their ability and are a
valued member of the clan.

☁️ Plus traits: Gentle, Kind, Thoughtful, Strong-willed, Natural tactical
thinker, Adaptability, Affectionate

☁️ Negative traits: Stubborn, Impulsive, Holds herself to high
standards, Holds onto a lot of guilt

ImageImageImageImage
☁️ S T A T S ☁️
Strength: ●●●●●xxxConstitution: ●●●●●xxCombat: ●●●○○
Dexterity: ○○○○○xxSpeed: ○○○○○xxxxxxxxStealth: ○○○○○
Wisdom: ●●●●○xxxxIntelligence: ●●●○○xxCharisma: ●●●○○
Hunting: ○○○○○xxxxTracking: ●●●●●xxxxxPatience: ●●●●●

☁️ T H ExxB A C K S T O R Y ☁️
☁️ History: Born to Roseshine and Frostmist, Maplekit was in their
second litter with her littermates Whitekit, Robinkit, Featherkit and
Sagekit. Sadly at four moons Whitekit died for unknown reasons and
the four sibling were forced to become apprentices without their
sister. Tragedy struck again when Robinpaw died from an injury that
wouldn't heal at eleven moons old. With three of the five kits
remaining the three were practically inseparable. Getting through
their final moon of apprenticeship without any more trouble was
blessing. Maplepaw was named Maplecloud and her siblings became
Featherfang and Sageleap. She quicly fell head over head for
Brightfang and it wasn't long before they became mates. With how
close they were it was no surprise when she found out she was
expecting kits. The pregnancy and birth was rough for the young
molly and she had only one kit, Doekit. Doting on the young kit she
and Brightfang watched her grow. Sadly disaster struck again when
Brightfang and Doepaw died within a moon of each other. Crushed
by her lose she poured herself into her duties. Not even a moon later
she was on a hunting patrol with Sageleap when the two were hit by
a twoleg monster. Sageleap died on impact and Maplecloud broke
her hind leg in multiple places. Due to the severity of the injury the
recovery was very hard on her, especially when she went out on a
hunting trip when she thought she was better and rebroke it. After
three moons of healing she realized that she would never be able to
fight or hunt in the same way and at thirty moons she retired to be
an caretaker. She still insists on hunting for herself when she can.
Of all her siblings she is the only one that is still alive today.

☁️ Parents: Roseshine(Mother, Deceased), Frostmist(Father, Deceased)
☁️ Siblings: Whitekit(Sister, Deceased), Robinpaw(Brother, Deceased),
Featherfang(Brother, Deceased), Sageleap(Brother, Deceased)

☁️ Romantic Relationship: Brightfang(Mate, Deceased)
☁️ Offspring: Doepaw(Daughter, Deceased)

Last edited by Zyn on Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ "Be gentle to all and stern with yourself." ☽

Postby Zyn » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:11 pm

ImagexxImageImagexImage

B A S I C S
Name: Cedarkit, Cedarpaw, Cedarsight
Prefix: Cedar - For his dark grey fur
Suffix: Sight - For his ability to foresee a cats death
Clan: Destinyclan
Breed: Main Coon & Somali
Eye Color: Pale Blue
Sexuality: Demisexual-Homoromantic
Links: X X X X X
Appearance: Cedarsight is a large fluffy medium grey tom with
lighter grey on his chest. He has broad shoulders and a bulky
muscular frame that is only accentuated by his thick and fluffy fur
making him seem even bigger than he really is. He has large paws,
seven toes on his front paw and six on his hind paws. His large frame
can make him intimidating but his pale blue eyes hold a gentleness
to them even when he is troubled.

Defining Features: He has huge paws that seem to almost be to big
for even his large frame. His big paws used to trip him up as a young
apprentice but he has since gotten used to them.

Theme Song: Don't Fear The Reaper By The Spiritual Machines

I N S I D E
Personality: Cedarsight has become more driven and focused
ever since his first encounter with his prophecy. He has reined in the
wisecracks, and has become much more somber and serious.
However he is always quick to joke and comment lightly upon any
situation that he may find himself in. Which is less about being
cheerful and more because he tends to use humor to hide all his
flaws and problems. He would rather bury herself alive than talk
about his feelings, if he feels cornered he will deflect questioned
with worse and worse puns. He is very protective of his clan and will
ignore his own needs in favor of his family's needs. Often he is the
best at hiding when he needs help and tends to go days on end
without sleeping. He also always has some light banter ready for
combat. Although he's not a motormouth, he usually seems very
relaxed when fighting. His courage is amazing, he has faced down
some truly nightmarish visions since his early apprenticeship that
he seems to be fearless and takes physical pain in stride without
much of a shock.

Plus traits: Serious but easy going, Adaptability, Dependability,
Team Player, Cheerful, Selfless

Negative traits: He has driven himself more harshly to live up to
his impossible responsibility and in the process becoming colder,
more tired and more driven.

T H ExxB A C K S T O R Y
History: Born to Briarheart and Juniperdust his early kit
hood was fairly uneventful. He was the only one in his litter which
wasn't very unusual for the pairs first litter. It wasn't until shortly
after he was apprenticed that things started to get weird. It all
started when he experience his first vision, a vision of laying in the
medicine cat's den wracked with fever and pain. It wouldn't be until
a moon later that he would find out what he had experienced. He
had in fact experienced the outcome of an outbreak of greencough
that claimed the lives of his mother Briarheart and his father
Juniperdust. Horrified that he had been unable to prevent this he
closed in on himself refusing to hear his mentors pleas to open up to
them. It took several moons before he was able to move past his
parents death and he has had several visions since then including
the death of Bearshade. He has a hard time facing the kin of those
who he has experience the deaths of and he has yet to tell anyone
aside from his former mentor what he sees and experiences during
these visions.

Parents: Briarmist(Mother, Deceased), Juniperdust(Father, Deceased)
Romantic Relationship: None Yet
ImagexImagexImagexImage
S T A T S
Strength: ●●●●○xxxConstitution: ●●●●●xxCombat: ●●●●●
Dexterity: ●○○○○xxSpeed: ●○○○○xxxxxxxxStealth: ●○○○○
Wisdom: ●●●○○xxxxIntelligence: ●●○○○xxCharisma: ○○○○○
Hunting: ●●○○○xxxxNervous: ●●●●●xxxxxReserved: ●●●●●

A B I L I T I E S
Prophecy: The Prophecy of Death - "To foresee what those fear
will be both a curse and gift for you will hold the fates of cats
in your paws"
- He has the ability to see a cats death. It is
unpredictable, he gets the visions anywhere from hours before their
death to a full moon before it. As for the vision itself he lives
through the cats death as though it was his own. Given enough
training and practice he would be able to detach himself from the
cat that is dying and view it from a third person perspective. This
would allow him to both see who it is as well as where and
potentially when it happens. For now he can only live through it and
the only way to get better at it is to have more visions which he isn't
keen on at all.

Skills: Cedarsight is a large tom and he is power house when it
comes to sheer strength, not much can knock this huge tom off his
feet. Combat is his best trait which is surprising given his calm
personality. However given his large size he isn't all that quick on his
paws, what takes other cats less time will take him slightly more
time. Spinning around for example, where some cats can turn on a
dime he has to make awkwardly large turns. Now if he is striking
something right next him then its much easier for him to turn. When
he does land a blow there is some considerable strength behind it so
it is advisable to avoid letting him land a blow.

Weakness: With his large size his quite a bit slower than the other
cats, avoiding his strikes is easier the fast the cat is. His right
shoulder is also weaker than his left due to an old wound, while it is
not a sizable disadvantage it means he is slower at striking with his
right paw. Coming from that side means a cat has more time to
dodge his blows than if one comes from his left side. There is also no
warning before he gets a vision and while most of the visions he has
gotten have come while he is sleeping there have been a few that
came while he was awake. This could pose a problem in the middle
of battle since he would be defenseless whilst the vision was
happening.

Last edited by Zyn on Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌲 "I feel the need to endanger myself every so often" 🌲

Postby Zyn » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:16 pm

ImagexxImagexImage

🌲 B A S I C S 🌲
🌲 Name: Plumkit, Plumpaw, Plumfrost
Prefix: Plum - For her dark grey fur
Suffix: Frost - For the white patches that look like frost
🌲 Clan: Destinyclan
🌲 Rank: Warrior
🌲 Age: 33 Moons
🌲 Gender: Molly
🌲 Breed: Main Coon & Turkish Van Cat
🌲 Eye Color: Pale Green
🌲 Sexuality: Demisexual-Panromantic
🌲 Links: X X X
🌲 Appearance: Plumfrost is an unusually tall molly with long thick
black and white fur. While the majority of her fur is a pitch black
color she has a small patch of brilliant white fur next to her nose,
a large triangle of white on her chest and a splash of white on her
left hind paw. There is also a splotch of white the inner side of her
right hind leg. She has light green almost yellow eyes and she smells
distinctly like cinnamon and nutmeg.

🌲 Defining Features: She is large for a molly and has long white
whiskers.

🌲 Theme Song: Loyal Brave True by Jason Chen
& Of the Night By Bastille

🌲 A B I L I T I E S 🌲
🌲 Prophecy: The Prophecy of Unlimited Energy - The ability to
never run out of energy..... Not really, its just a running joke. She
never got a prophecy and is just fine with that.

🌲 Skills: Despite her larger size she actually a light weight and
slim molly and is able to leap higher than her other clanmates thanks
to her powerful hind legs. She excels at leaping into trees after birds
that think that they are out of reach. Her impressive leaps allow her
to cover more ground in a single leap giving her the ability to snag
prey that might have been able to scramble away.

🌲 T H ExxB A C K S T O R Y 🌲
🌲 History: Born to two senior warriors Roseshine and Sunwing,
Plumkit had a fairly normal kit-hood. When she became and
apprentice it was no surprise to her or the rest of her clan when
Roseshine and Sunwing retired to the elders den. She quickly became
close with another apprentice who was only a moon older than her.
When she was eleven moons old her father Sunwing passed away
after loosing his battle against greencough. Devastated she turned
to Roseshine and Darkpaw for comfort. Not long after becoming
warriors the two became mates and it was no surprise when she
announced she was expecting kits. Sadly a moon before her kits were
born Roseshine died suddenly. Maybe it was her grief that made the
rest of her pregnancy so hard, but she struggled for the rest of the
pregnancy. The birth itself was long and hard and stressful for both
herself and Nightflower. Her first kit, Spottedkit died very shortly
after they were born. She had two more kits in that litter, Streamkit
and Echokit. Three moons later tragedy struck again. In a bold
venture Echokit and Streamkit left camp and came across a strange
twoleg contraption. Streamkit, driven by curiosity about the food
inside was trapped and whisked away by a twoleg. Darkcreek
horrified by this tried to go rescue Streamkit but was hit by a
monster. It has been three moons since the tragic event and a part
of Plumfrost still hasn't recovered from the lose of her kit and her
mate. She worries constantly about her remaining kit.

🌲 Parents: Roseshine(Mother, Deceased), Sunwing(Father, Deceased)
🌲 Mate: Darkcreek(Mate, Deceased)
🌲 Offspring: Echopaw(Son), Streamkit(Daughter, Fate Unknown),
Spottedkit(Daughter, Deceased)
ImagexImagexImagexImagexImage
🌲 S T A T S 🌲
Strength: ●●○○○xxxConstitution: ●●●●○xxCombat: ●●●○○
Dexterity: ●●●●○xxSpeed: ●●●○○xxxxxxxxStealth: ●●●○○
Wisdom: ●●○○○xxxxIntelligence: ●●●○○xxCharisma: ●●●○○
Hunting: ●●●○○xxxxStamina: ●●●●●xxxxxJumping: ●●●●●

🌲 I N S I D E 🌲
🌲 Personality: Plumfrost in a spunky young warrior, always
eager to help out and go on patrols. She has seemingly endless
amounts of energy and gets antsy when she has to stay in place for
to long. If she had the option of guarding the camp or going out on a
patrol she would choose the patrol. Stretching her long limbs will
always be her preference but she won't protest if she is placed on
guard duty. Nothing drives this young molly more crazy than being
stuck in the same place for long periods of time. This was most
noticeable when she was stuck in the nursery with her kits. Of course
she wouldn't have had it any other way, and she misses her kits with
fierce passion. Her optimism of ever seeing Streamkit again has
dwindled over the past moons. Now back in the warriors den she has
returned to her bad habit of pacing everywhere she goes, nowhere
is safe from her. Even in her sleep she moves, churning her paws like
she is running after some juicy prey. She is fiercely protective of her
clanmates and is willing to go to extremes to keep them safe. If it
came down to herself or her clan she will always pick her clan even
if it is at the cost of her life. She holds onto a lot of guilt over the
loss of her mate and her missing kit and is overly protective of the
clan now.

🌲 Plus traits: Positive, Excitable, Filled with endless energy,
Strong-willed, Natural tactical thinker, Adaptability, Affectionate

🌲 Negative traits: Stubborn, Impulsive, Reactionary, Restless,
Unable to stay still, Reckless

ImagexImagexImagexImagexImage

Last edited by Zyn on Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me