the prophecy | discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: the prophecy | discussion thread

Postby multicurious » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:36 am

(Base by Cindy Avelino. Coloring by me.)

➳name; Reyzana Fallwalker
    ➳nickname; Reyz
    ➳age; 600
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual
    ➳crush; Open
    ➳race; Drow (vampire)
    ➳role; Spy
    ➳side; Dosan

➳hair; Black
    ➳eyes; Orange
    ➳height; 5'6"
    ➳weight; 140 lb
    ➳bestial form; Reyz's bestial form is a hulking bat-like creature. (Base by Cindy Avelino. Coloring by me.)

➳abilities / powers; Able to blend into the shadows, improved night vision, enhanced senses, frost magic, bestial form. In her bestial form, she gives up her voice and her magical abilities for brute strength and flight.
    ➳weapons; Reyz's only weapon is a rapier, which is never far from her person.
    ➳weaknesses; Purified silver, weaker in sunlight(burns after long periods of direct exposure), weakness to fire. One weakness she has that is unique in that it can also be a strength, is the blood frenzy. In that state she feels no pain, and is extremely strong and fast. However, she has no control over it, so she is a danger to every living thing nearby as it makes her extremely aggressive. After going a certain amount of time without feeding, she runs the risk of this triggering. In her bestial form, she is nearly completely blind in the daytime as she sees purely by heat signatures.

➳personality; When it comes to new ideas, Reyzana isn’t interested in brooding – she wants to go out and experience things, and doesn’t hesitate to step out of her comfort zone to do so. She believes that there are no irrelevant actions, that every shift in sentiment, every move and every idea is part of something bigger. To satisfy her curiosity, Reyz tries to notice all of these things, and to never miss a moment. She enjoys both small talk and deep, meaningful conversations, which are just two sides of the same coin for her, and is adept at steering conversations towards her desired subjects in ways that feel completely natural and unforced. Reyzana is a natural explorer of interpersonal connections and philosophy, but this backfires when what needs to be done is that mission report sitting right in front of her. It’s hard for Reyz to maintain interest as tasks drift towards routine, administrative matters, and away from broader concepts. She hates blindly following anything without understanding why. This includes restrictions and the authority figures who impose them. She can get caught up in arguing about useless rules and regulations – but sometimes these battles are distractions from more important matters.

➳history; Reyzana is one of the lucky ones, having lived through both eras of peace during the centuries old conflict Luidia has become accustomed to, though she was always fighting to survive. She never knew her parents, growing up in the streets of a busy coastal city in the province that would eventually be known as Dosan. She did what she had to to survive, whether that meant theft or taking on less-than-honest work for pay. By the time she reached young adulthood (around 300, by drow standards), she had made a name for herself as a thief and assassin. When the war started, the Dosan officals began cracking down on criminal activity in cities, and Reyz was mortally wounded on a job. Her then-fiance got her out of there, but she was dying. To save her, he revealed his true nature as a vampire and turned her. Afterwards, he vanished and was never seen again. After recovering and getting used to her new abilities, Reyz moved on to take a job in Borzon. There, she was cornered by guards and given an ultimatum: spy for the kingdom, or be destroyed. With little choice in the matter, she accepted. She has drifted in between Dosan and Slanid ever since, gathering intel in Levaris only to turn around and return to Borzon.

➳other;
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:34 am

accepted! i think once some of the reserved slots start coming in we should be able to begin!

if anyone is interested in talking relations of any sort though, i'm always open to that
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:26 pm

I'll also be glad to discuss relations with anyone who's interested!
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:00 pm

I can do so as well, once I am finished with my other characters
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:27 am

all down for relations as well!

also if anyone who currently has a human character would like a second one, i would be fine with that
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:47 am

I don't do to well with relations, oof
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:22 am

relations aren't necessary at all. just a little bit of fun if people want to talk about possible ideas
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝the adults cannot do all the work!❞

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:59 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; amanita
age; 10
gender; female
sexuality; asexual
crush; none
race; fungi
role; healer
side; dosan

hair; white
eyes; brown
height; 3'5
weight; 52 lbs

weapons; none
abilities; given her species, amanita specializes in various kinds of spores. each of these spores has a
different kind of effect and she can easily choose which one to use upon those in her presence.
there are five different spores she can use, a healing one, a poisonous one, a blinding one, a
sleep inducing one, and the average allergy inducing pollen. each of these is rather self explanatory
in what they can do. the healing one is capable of healing wounds and curing minor sickness to those
within its range, the poisonous one scatters a poisonous spore that causes grave sickness to anyone
that inhales it, the blinding one is one she uses in close range and shoots directly into the face of the
target, inducing a burning sensation that momentarily blinds them, the sleep one puts those around her
into a light sleep, and the allergy pollen causes typical allergy symptoms. these spores are extremely
potent, but also have their own effects on her if overused. while she is extremely good at using her spores
she does sometimes use them when taken by surprise or is frightened. the spores usually come from her
fingertips, but can also come from the mushroom upon her head, which is where they are stored in the
first place. causing damage to the mushroom top, causes her spores to weaken/be of no use.

personality; a timid individual, amanita tends to keep her distance from strangers. she is extremely
hesitant and while she doesn't have trust issues, she does find herself wary of strangers. she has social
anxiety that holds her back. even so, she is still a kind individual once one gets to know her. upon
opening up, she shows a side of herself that most don't get to see. she is playful, cheerful and quite
bubbly. she definitely shows how much of a child she still truly is. however, strangers will never see
this side of her. they will see an obedient healer that does her job and does it quickly and quietly
before retreating to safety. despite being young, amanita is quite wise and is knowledgeable about
her surroundings which surprises most. she is quite in tune with the world around her. given the world
she was born into, she had to learn things rather quickly thus the reasoning for her own maturity level.
while she act as if she does not mind, deep down, she wishes she could have been able grow up in a
normal setting rather. still, she does not complain. if there is one thing for certain, she is very compliant
and rarely complains. amanita keeps most of her worries and concerns to herself, thinking that no one
would care much about a child in the first place.

history; born of the forest, amanita was born with a purpose, that being to be a healer for her people,
much like the others of her kind. she was taken in quickly by the other fungi and given shelter from the
war. during her short time in the hidden forest village, she was taught the basics of the world and how
to control her own spores. her training was rushed given the status of the world around her, but she did
not mind. she was grateful to those teaching her, but they were also the reason she became so reclusive
towards outsiders. she was taught to be wary of others and pick her companions carefully, for the elders
knew there was one that was a traitor. they did not wish to see her side with such an individual. after
only a few years, the forest which housed her was attacked in one of the many battles, causing her to flee
towards the capital. it was then that she was recruited as a healer and she began working to help the injured
despite being a mere child. most overlook such a fact given how her species ages. after several years of
work, amanita has patiently awaited for the day that the prophecy comes true so that she might be able
to aid the humans that come to their world.

other; artwork by myself

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:11 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • • • •
────────────────────────────────
exandrea is a power hungry girl.
she lives for war, and fights
like a soldier. everything about her
screams nature, from her
hair to her outfits. she's very interested
in fashion, though she
does not have much time for it. exandrea
is soft on the inside with feelings and thoughts,
however she
pushes this away and puts on a strong
front so that
she can be a good fighter. emotions cannot
get in the way of
war. nothing can, not to exandrea.
the girl specializes in ranged combat,
meaning bow and arrow, and
guns if available. her gun of choice is a rifle,
though she will take
something over nothing. on her back she
carries a redwooded bow
made by her late mother who died in war, and
a dark green sack of arrows
for easy access to grab during fights.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋ ≋
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fc is ha sooyoung
{𝕰𝖝𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆}
❝ exandrea is a twenty-one year old korean female.
she has long dark brown hair with white cloth
braided into certain pieces.
she has a tough build with dark
brown eyes. she is bisexual. ❞
████████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
STRENGTH - 5/10
WISDOM - 5/10
CHARISMA - 5/10
PERCEPTION - 8/10
INTELLIGENCE - 7/10
DEXTERITY - 9/10