➳ Bonded ➳ Discussion thread V2

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ➳ Bonded ➳ Discussion thread V2

Postby dinolover519 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:45 pm

𝕎𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤
Oh, don't you trust your senses?

Bonded
Race: Caucasian
Bond: Kamadan(Diana)
Sexuality: bisexual
Face: Kieran Shipka
Alignment: true
neutral, leans
towards good
+ knowledgeable,
cunning, quick
- overly
protective,
headstrong

Run away

HP:•••○○
STR:•••○○
DEX:••••○
CON:•••○○
INT:••••○
WIS:••••○
CHR:••○○○
SPD:••••○

Wysteria’s mother was a veterinarian in a city clinic. Due to the increasing destruction of the wilderness, many rich citizens began purchasing exotic and endangered pets which she would assist her mother in treating. One day, a very unique kit was brought into the clinic: a small leopard cub with two tiny snakes slithering from its shoulders. It was called a kamadan and Wysteria instantly felt a connection with it. Having heard tales of the bonded, she swiftly told her mother, who then helped her escape with the small kit into the night.
I know your gut says

Hair: dirty, pale blonde
Build: average
Height: 5’4”
Eyes: hazel
Favorite color: green
trees, climbing, debating
Dislikes: small spaces,
cowards
Theme song: Get Wild

Six years later, Wysteria and her partner are still incredibly close knit. Her kamadan, named Diana, is an adolescent leopard with four boomslang snake heads curling from around her shoulders. Based on examinations, Wysteria had determined that their bond has slowed the creature’s physical growth, causing it to take much longer to age than it normally would. This effect has also weakened some of the creature’s natural abilities; a typical kamadan could release a sleeping gas from its lungs, however Diana can only release a gas that makes one a bit drowsy, and even that tires her significantly.
there’s danger here
Last edited by dinolover519 on Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinolover519 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:49 pm

^My last character. I’ve wanted to give a character a kamadan since I first played Tomb of Annihilations. For the sake of the roleplay, I’ve essentially omitted the annoying sleep breath for the sake of balance.

All of my characters are open for any relationships (rivals, enemies, etc.) (once/if Wysteria is approved) and I can’t wait to roleplay with you all!
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Charlie ➳ Bonded ➳ Discussion thread V2

Postby Chamrosh » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:23 pm

x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxx⊱ ══xxCharles Andrew Windridge
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAyo - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✦
x
x

xxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
⊱ ══════ ⊰
The Basics:
Charlie / Windy
Male
17th Sept

⊱ ══════ ⊰

x

══════ ⊰
    Looks:

Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 170cmxx
    Weight: 72kg
    Skin: Pale, freckled
    FC: Tommy Knight
    x

Bonded Animal: Mouse Lemur. Quite what type of mouse lemur
    Charlie's not sure, but then, most of the species need genetic testing
    to be distinguished and he'd rather not get that attention. She's

══════ ═════ ══════ ⊰
    small, but definitely not the minimum size; that is, large enough

█ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █ ▒▒▒▒▒▒ █ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █xto pick up small objects and carry them around with her, but small
    ══════ ═════ ══════ ⊰xenough to easily be able to fall asleep in a single human hand.
    x

Description:
      Ayo is very small, and very fluffy. Like all mouse lemurs, she's very agile and very good at climbing.
      If she can, Ayo will avoid standing normally on the ground. She's also very good at jumping
      extremely accurately between different places over several metres. Ayo is nocturnal, meaning she
      spends much - not all - of the day being extremely sleepy, when she's not needed. Like all primates,
      her dextrous hands and flat nails allow her to get grips in very difficult places, meaning removing her
      from somewhere she's decided to hang by force is a challenge. As a strepsirrhine, Ayo has a very
      sensitive nose and highly acute sense of smell, to accompany her fantastic vision.
    ═══════ ══════ ══════════════ ══════ ═══════ ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxPast the Obvious:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLikes:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBooks, Ayo, reading, learning, science, small fuzzy things, getting inventive with how to handle things, drawing, sarcastic humour, very spicy foods, curry, investigating things, getting to ask lots of questions, has a distinct guilty pleasure for so-bad-it's-good sorts of TV shows and movies, playing TTRPGs (if your character plays anything like D&D or Pathfinder, they have an instant friend), not being expected to be physically that great at anything
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDislikes:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPeople making a big deal of his accent, people not understanding his British-isms, members of the cabbage family, bitter food, seeing Ayo being harassed by larger animals, being seen as weaker or lesser than other people either due to his lack of athleticism or due to Ayo's being something that's so unimpressive to most people, high-pressure social-situations, loud and busy spaces (eg parties, train stations),

═════════════════════════
    xxxxPersonality:
    xxxxxxxxCharlie has a very distinct Southern
    xxxxEnglish accent, thanks to spending most of his
    xxxxchildhood there. He's very inventive, creative
    xxxxand resourceful.
    xxxxHe's the sort of introvert who is perfectly
    xxxxhappy to interact with other people, but
    xxxxneeds a long recharge afterwards.
    xxxxHe's a little quiet, but warms up quickly to
    xxxxother people, as well, if they're consistently
    xxxxnice. He has a strong sense of doing the right
    xxxxthing and isn't afraid to stand up for it even
    xxxxif it makes him unpopular.
    xxxxCharlie and Ayo are both naturally very
    xxxxcurious, and together, they make a good
    xxxxinvestigative pair. Charlie rarely does
    xxxxanything with any information he scoped out
    xxxxlike this, but he will act if someone he cares
    xxxxabout is in danger.
    xxxxHe's not particularly prone to strong bursts
    xxxxof emotion, but a worry of being seen as
    xxxxweak or ridiculous with his tiny lemur
    xxxxcompared to so many big animals is
    xxxxdefinitely present, even if he hides it very
    xxxxwell. He's most prone to strong moments
    xxxxof happiness.
    xxxxHe's got a snarky/sarcastic sense of
    xxxxhumour, which is really the only way to
    xxxxtell if he's annoyed. He's very polite and
    xxxxmaybe a little too formal, and lacks
    xxxxself-confidence in his own decisions.

History:
    xxxxCharlie comes from the UK, originally,
    born to an English father and US-born mother.
    His parents both had fairly normal, standard
    sorts of job. He went to a normal public
    school, and, really, the only outstanding
    thing about his childhood was how many good
    grades he got (a source of pride for his
    parents, and annoyance for his little brother).
    They had to move to the Americas when
    Charlie had already entered secondary school,
    meaning he spent most of his childhood in the
    UK, and thus, even though he can copy a US
    accent without much issue, it definitely has to
    be deliberate.
    Quite how Ayo turned up, Charlie really doesn't
    know, much to his own frustration. He just
    found her - and the mess she created - in his
    room one day. Though initially annoyed, he
    warmed up to her quickly, and they've been
    inseparable since. Charlie figured out about
    the Hunters himself, thanks to someone he
    knew with a more visible animal disappearing
    suddenly. He started looking for a safer place
    himself. His parents just think he chose to
    move out at 18 for the sake of his
    independence, and that he's doing an
    apprenticeship for some prestigious research
    job.
    x
    Powers: ? ? ? ? ?
Relationships:
xxxxFamily: Oliver Windridge (Father), Katie Windridge-Jones (mother),
xxxxxxxxRyan Windridge (little brother). None are bonded.
xxxxFriends: Not yet applicable
xxxxCrush: Not yet applicable
xxxxSexuality: Pansexual, some preference for guys
xxx

══════════
xxAyo
- - - - - - - - - - - ⊰
Appearance:

Personality:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
    xxxxAyo is deeply playful and very curious. Her nocturnal side shows extremely clearly, as, although she doesn't sleep through the whole day, she always spends some of the day asleep. This isn't so much of a pain as it might be for many bonded individuals, as she spends much of this sleeping time curled up in pockets or the hoods of jackets, or inside any rucksacks Charlie has on him...
    xxxxThanks to a combination of natural climbing ability, leaping ability, small size, and quiet nature, she can get herself to most people without being noticed. She sees it as almost a sort of game to see how long she can be on someone before being spotted by then, and Charlie frequenly has to call her back somehow.
    xxxxAyo and Charlie have a sort of way of communicating across species boundaries. Ayo is very intelligent, and both being primates, there's much less of a gap than many people would have with their animal. This communication is mostly just in them both knowing what the other means by things, rather than them having a specific way of communicating between them.
    xxxxAyo has a tendency to take things she finds interesting back to Charlie. Sometimes this will be people's property, sometimes this will be extra bits of food, sometimes this will be a tool... Charlie seems to always know why she picked the thing she picked, and to know when to tell her to put it back. He doesn't always seem to know when she actually did that, compared to when she hid it somewhere else.
    xxxxShe's very sweet, and her little presents can also be directed to anyone else, including other animals. Ayo's pretty independent, bar from when she's sleeping, but she comes back to Charlie regularly. She likes exploring and has an enormous stamina for exploration.

xxxxAyo stopped aging once she reached adulthood, and won't age again until Charlie starts reaching old age. Charlie is incredibly curious about this.

What do you mean, over-coding? Or just overdoing it? Noooo, neither of those happened here.
Hope this is okay, anyway, aaa
I tend to get rambly anyway, but it always gets worse when I try to code things nicely.

Relations
Last edited by Chamrosh on Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starlette » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:20 pm

why are all these characters so good, ahh

this is already looking like it'll be an interesting rp and i'm excited for it! penny is open for relations of all sorts if anybody would like to plan something.
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:04 am

*Lovel* wrote:@blue when will you be rolling for powers and will you just say who has powers and which they have on here?

I will be rolling for powers in a little bit and I'll be doing it similar to how Original Owner did it. I'll roll for the characters and DM the person if they get abilities.

All accepted! But @ dinolover519 In Wysterias form is says she has Animal shifting as a power? That is not an ability, nor an ability I have granted to you- so Please remove it, thank you!

Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinolover519 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:15 am

@blue moon

Oh my gosh I’m so sorry! >^<

I copied the code from another RP because I liked the colors and forgot to clear all of it! (Hence why there’s no mention to it anywhere else on the character sheet).

I thought I deleted it but halfway through I did accidentally reload the page and lost some stuff, so I guess it returned? I’m not sure.

I’ll fix it immediately! I’m really, really sorry about any confusion. I promise I read through all the information and I really thought I deleted that section. I don’t think it was in any of the other characters either so I don’t know how it got there.

Edit;; so that it’s clear it was my code, I just reused it
Edit2;; I did check my other characters and it’s on there on theirs so it must have been a mistake when I was copying the colors???
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:48 am

nono its quite alright! I just didnt want anyone to mistake anything aha! youre okay! <3
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:03 am

~~mark.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nyx and Nova

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:33 am

N y x V i t r o
N o v a

The Basics:

Name: Nyx Vitro
Date of Birth: 2075

Looks:

Hair colour: Short, ginger hair that's almost always a bit messy
Eye colour: Teal
Height: 4''2
Weight: 113lbs
Skin tone: pale
Creatures's Description: Nova is a light gray, almost cream snow leopard with darker gray spots and a dark gray line going alone her back.
Description: Nyx is a mute, he communicates to Nova through thoughts, and if that's not allowed gestures(like sign language) and sounds, He's short for his age and his ginger hair is a mess 99.9% of the time, no matter what he does to keep it calm. He's always pale, sometimes people mistake him for being sick. He's unnaturally flexible. He has teal eyes that can look different colours under different lights.

Past the Obvious:

Likes: Nyx loves the night, he used to have a window above his bed that he would look out at night with Nova. He loves nature and being surrounded by it, especially oceans and rivers. He adores Storms and rain, if it's ever raining you'll probably find him by a window or somewhere he can watch it.

Dislikes: Nyx, as much as he loves nature, is terrified of geckos and/or lizards. There is no reason he can explain except that they are just... No. He's never liked them, not even as a kid. He also doesn't like getting sick, his terrible immune system doesn't help very much with that though and he almost always gets a cold or something similar during the winter.

Personality: Nyx loves being with people but others are often bothered that he can't talk, and not a lot of people know sign language so he can't exactly communicate with them. He always has a notebook and a pen in his small side bag so he can talk to others if it comes down to it though.
Nova is dangerously protective of Nyx and usually is always seen with him or within sight distance of him. She doesn't like letting him out of her sight in fear of him getting killed, which has happened way to often for this poor lad. She's a worried momma.

History: Nyx grew up in a rather.. Crowded house.. As a child he grew up quite happily, that was until their father moved out. They lived alone, in a secretive area where Nyx's life wouldn't be in any danger with the rising threat with the hunters.
and then everything went downhill, they got a new step father. His step father never liked Nyx and commonly blamed anything and everything he could on him, the feelings were returned, of course, and his siblings never let his stepfathers words bother him. They'd always make him feel better and included and had always been there for him.. That was until people started hunting him down. His stepfather had spread word on Nyx and what he was and now he was in danger. His family tried everything to keep him safe but eventually he had enough of them risking their lives and ran away in the night. That brings him to now.
Powers: TBD.

Relationships:

Family: unknown if they are dead or alive.
crush: open?
Sexuality: Demiromantic pansexual
Last edited by Stargazingwithbees on Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eddie and Malic

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:47 am

Eddie Norman
Malic

The Basics:

Name: Eddie Normac
Date of Birth: 12th of june

Looks:

Hair colour: slightly faded, ginger.
Eye colour: bright blue
Height: 5'1
Skin tone: lightly tanned

Description: Eddie is a 5'1 woman who honestly looks like she crawled through a bramblebush backwards half the time. Her style of clothing or hair is usually messy or unorganised. But she doesn't care.

Creatures's Description: Malic is a dark gray wolf, he has darker gray, almost black markings running through his fur and a slighter lighter underbelly and muzzle. He has piercing blue eyes.

Past the Obvious:

Likes: she loves nature, especially climbing trees, clouds and puddles. She is fascinated in spiderwebs, or any complex designs. She always had a love for animals, she loves designing and building, along with the feel of being helpful

Dislikes: cities, she really doesn't like cars as their fumes make her feel nauseous and sick. She doesn't like the heat or the sun really. She's more of a cold day type of gal.

Personality: if ya haven't guessed it already, Eddie is a bit of a scatterbrain. Shes complex but fun to be around, shes aloof in situations she should probably be panicking in, but don't let that fool you. Although she may seem playful she does have a sharp eye on everything around her, even if she doesn't show it, she usually knows what's going on in the world. She's a bit of a chaotic good. After realising the bonded were being hunted Eddie decided to step out of her way to create the Safehouse.

Malic, however, is the complete opposite. He's loud, angry and rude all the time. He likes things being organised and likes knowing what he's gonna do the next day, or even within the next few minutes but with Eddie that doesn't work. He gets ticked off easily but he would never intentionally hurt someone(unless they hurt Eddie). Hes a bit of a chaotic neutral

History: Eddie grew up in an orphanage, she never really fit in with the families she was sent to and lived the majority of her life being passed from foster to foster. When she and Malic met for the first time Malic saved the dumb scatterbrain from being hit by a car. When people saw them together they were instantly suspected to be bonded- which Eddie had literally no knowledge on.
Malic took Eddie and made her run by nipping her heels, they managed to get out of sight and eventually out of mind but that didn't stop people hunting her. She lost her place and her belongings at the orphanage- who no longer accepted her for being a suspected bonded.
She ran to the forest in fear, and resented Malic with everything she had. For the first week or so she refused to communicate with the wolf- accept his food or water and ended up getting ill because of it. A group of younger bonded- also on the run- found her and nursed her back to health, more or less forcing her to take care of herself. The small group of three eventually decided to stay together, the two children convincing Eddie to give Malic a chance.
Eddie and Malic bonded over time, more literally than their connection- they began to enjoy eachothers company. Eddie and the children kept their place in the forest, nobody bothered them there for a while. The two children had wonderous bonded, A horse and A robin. Unfortunately, their peace did not last. The hunters gained access to the forests and they had to go on the run again. During the run..the youngest, bonded to the horse- was injured fatally. Both him and his horse passed away not long after in the Hunters hands. Eddie began to grow furious.
She found the group of hunters and stalked them for quite a while, one evening while she was stalking them- they stumbled upon another bonded- an older man with a panther. during the brief scrap Eddie felt her resent growing and growing- she wanted to help, but she knew if she did she'd get caught. and she could leave the little girl alone in the forest. Unknown to her, her anger took control of her abilities and she created a sinkhole in the centre of the fight- killing several Hunters but with it.. she injured the bonded.
Eddie, startled, fled. Confiding with the child and their bonded animals. The child was ecstatic- despite Eddies concerns. Eddie learnt quickly that the child held the ability of fire. From there they began teaching themselves how to use their abilities. It wasn't long, however, that the hunters found them again. The child and her bonded robin were caught- Eddie does not know if shes still alive.
But Eddies had enough of the running- hiding, the fear and helpless unsafety of the people and their bonded- adults and children alike. She used her abilities to manipulate the earth and create the safehouse, the entrance concealed with her magic to only let the bonded in. She holds a vicious resent to the Hunters- and she will not back down to kill one anymore, not like before.

Powers: Earth

Relationships:

Family: Orphan. //basically adopted two kids Jackson (dead) and Eve (Unknown.)
Friends: Jackson and Eve.
Crush: open
Sexuality: Pansexual
Last edited by Stargazingwithbees on Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me