[๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹] ๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“”๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹] ๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“”๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช

Postby broker » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:59 am

Name: Corbat (Last name unknown)
    Species: Unspecified/Mutt
    Sexuality: Asexual

Role/Job: Petty street thief

Description: Corbat is the definition of a rat standing on two legs. But if he would actually clean up and stand up straight, one might argue he is some kind of odd, elf breed. He has dark, ash grey skin with a hint of color in his cheeks, brown hair with streaks of blonde (albeit covered by dirt most of the time) Pointed, small ears, a sharp weasely nose, and a pair of bright, golden eyes (that are always on alert) His posture is horrendous, almost always seen crouching about.

Personality: If anyone (for some reason) wanted to try and get to know Corbat, they'll find out he's a very frenzied character. He'll jump from one thought to another without any real rhyme or reason, but simultaneously very intentionally -- as if someone was telling him directly to divert from one path to another. If it wasn't apparent already, the man lacks good judgement. Corbat will probably try to pick pocket you whether you're apart of the royal command or just another loon on the street with not a penny to spare in the first place. If there is something in this funny little mans favor is that he's resilient, and can take difficult times.

Quirks: Is an compulsive lair, always crouching, has a persistent dry cough, can't stay still/has a nervous twitch & sometimes, will randomly giggle to himself

Skills: Thievery. He's still alive today for a reason, and one of those reasons is that Corbat is actually a good thief. He's stealthy, quiet, and when he needs to be, smart about using his environment.

History: Corbat's history doesn't compile of much. He grew up in the back alleys with a couple of other street-rats, he never knew his parents or his family and he doesn't really care to know up to now.

--

Name: Stephen Smith
    Species: Human
    Sexuality: Heterosexual

Role/Job: Knight

Description: Stephen carries himself as if he was twice his age and twice as big. In reality, he's your shorter than average young knight with no actual experience under his belt, other than the occasional arrest of a mischievous thief and helping cats out of trees. He has a pair of small, ocean blue eyes against his tanned, freckled face and bright, auburn hair. He's actually quite the looker underneath all of his armor, which he never seems to take off.

Personality: Matched with his seriousness, is his relentless determination and unwavering sense of justice. All extremely valuable traits for a knight, if the efforts were actually put into preforming as a good knight. Instead his energy is directed into his own ideas, and he'll end up acting independently in places he shouldn't. This along with his short temper has landed him in hot water with his commanding officers before, but despite this, they recognize the ingredients for a great character is all there, Stephen is just young and undisciplined. The question is, if he'll ever learn? As a last note there's a rumor he's hilariously shy around the ladies.

Quirks: Always squinting his eyes, (as if he's always in the sun or he's always suspicious of something) and always standing straight.

Skills: Agility, upper-body strength, basic sword play.

Weaknesses: Poor teamwork skills, lack of endurance, and a weak left knee (from an old injury) nothing obvious, (no limping) just something that hurts after long hours of work.

History: Stephen grew up raising crops and taking care of cattle with his parents and younger sister. Humble beginnings. Ever since he was a boy he dreamed of being a guard in the army. His vigorous training and relentless attitude finally got him accepted. (Despite being slightly short of the height requirements) He still visits his family right on the outskirts of the kingdom whenever he has the time off.

Relations: Destrian Xanhorn is an senior acquaintance who he's been designated with on occasion. (Though people suspect it's because someone needs to keep an eye on the rowdy young knight, Stephen)
Last edited by broker on Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹] ๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“”๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช

Postby broker » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:13 pm

@รestiel thanks! do you mind if I make another knight in the royal guard? :0 I thought the idea of making an acquaintance of Destrian would be kind of fun. (or possibly a light-hearted rival)
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broker » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:00 pm

So I whipped this up, take a look over it in your own time and let me know if it's alright/if you have any ideas ^__^ I'll take it out of the code box if it's approved.

edit: added above!! thank you so much XD
Last edited by broker on Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me