【Thornclan's Revenge】||Evil Warriors RP[D&F]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Postby deftonesly » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:41 am

strawberry,
      awesome! when do you estimate that we will begin?
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【Thornclan's Revenge】||Evil Warriors RP[D&F]

Postby Strawberry ◓ » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:28 am

@heaven.
I'd like to be able to start when we have at least one more medicine cat and/or at least five warriors.
Strawberry ◓

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry ◓ » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:05 pm

Silentpaw
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tom||Apprentice||11 Moons||Scent: Mint||Homosexual
Just as his name implies, Silentpaw is very silent. Almost no cat has ever heard him talk after he left his old clan and has become that of a selective mute. In place of talking, he uses body language and expressions (which can range from subtle to exaggerated) to get his point across. In the very few and rare times that he does speak it's either a one-word answer, something important he has to say, or he'll quickly say something out of nowhere just to mess with a cat. Silentpaw is willing to go along with whatever any other cat is up to do no matter how basic, stupid, or dangerous it is, he'll follow if they ask him to. Despite his silent and almost serious-looking demeanor, he actually likes to prank a few cats from time to time. In his former clan, he was known by the name of Berrypaw and proved to be a good apprentice. He had a simple life and was quite happy about it. One day, the Medicine cat(s) had a prophecy describing that a fruit would eventually rot. Many cats had misinterpreted the message and assumed that Berrypaw was going to bring ruin to the clan. Due to this, he had been ostracized and even threatened a few times. At one point one apprentice pushed his buttons and he attacked them out of frustration. This was enough of a reason for the clan to abandon him. After that, he wandered around the forest alone before stumbling upon Thornclan.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mother: Swiftflame
Father: Yellowwren
Siblings: N/A
Crush: None/Open
Mate: None
Kits: None
Friends: None/TBD
Enemies: None/TBD
Mentor: TBD
Apprentice: N/A
Cause:"Ostrisized by clan due to prophecy"
Weight: 11 lbs.
Height: 2.2 ft
Physique: Good build
+Traits: Quick on paws,
Silent and sneaky, expresive
Crafty, Good hearing, very graceful and agile
-Traits: Not vocal, Needs
a strong trust, a bit sarcastic,
has a hard time attacking from above,
tends to unintentionally creep
up on others
Strawberry ◓

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jaggedpeak & foxpaw

Postby nymx » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:14 pm

Daffodils and Chrysanthemums
    name. jaggedpeak | gender. tom | age. thirty-two moons | rank. warrior | sexuality. bisexual
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    xxxxxjaggedpeak carries a cool demeanor wherever he goes, he prefers to stay alone, but he wont hesitate to join in on conversations. you wouldn't think it but the tom has quite the sense of humor, and most of what comes out of his mouth are jokes or teasing comments, all friendly though. he can be quite cocky, but its more dialed down than his younger brother. he has quite the patience with those he likes, but to others he has a very short-temper, he tries to keep it in check since the incident.
    xxxxxborn to two forbidden lovers, a she-cat from thunderclan, and a tom from riverclan. the tom called it off out of fear, and his mother rosewater quickly took a mate in her clan, sunspot, to avoid any suspicion. when she found out she was expecting, both were suprised but excited. sadly, only one kit surived, and it was obvious it wasn't sunspot's. the tom was furious, but he stayed with rosewater. as the kit grew, sunspot made no effort to hide his displeasure at the kit, especially when he got older. it seemed the whole clan resented him, and rosewater looked on with pity. when rosewater gave birth to her second litter, three kits were born, two daughters and a son. to get back at sunspot, jaggedpeak made sure to be a constant presence in their lives, especially foxkit who adored his older brother. when he reached six moons, jaggedpeak was chosen to be his mentor. a rare case, but the leader saw it as a good idea, and took pity on the warrior despite his deputy, sunspot's advice not to. everything was well until the medicine cat received a 'prophecy'. jaggedpeak had corrupted the young cat, he had taught him his twisted ways. out of rage, jaggedpeak attacked sunspot, and the two were relentless, in the end sunspot was mortally wounded. jaggedpeak took one look at his mother and the furious, shocked stares from his clanmates and ran. he discovered thornclan, and now all he wants is to never see that scorning stare again.

cause. prophecy + caused harm
    pos traits. brave, humorous, calm, (slightly) patient
    neg traits. cocky, short-tempered, stand-offish
    strengths. fighting, climbing, hunting
    weaknesses. swimming, sneaking

apprentice. tbd
    parents. timbesplash x rosewater
    kin. foxpaw, dewpaw, scorchpaw
    crush. (pm me to plot)
    mate. none
    kits. n/a

friends.
    enemies.

name. foxpaw (-stride) | gender. tom | age. twelve moons | rank. apprentice | sexuality. bisexual
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    xxxxxfoxpaw is a social butterfly to say the least, he loves making new friends, no matter if they try to shoo him off or stay quiet. he is quite talkative but somehow charming at the same time. he loves to show-off and flirt especially to new people and will do almost anything to keep the people wanting more. a trait that has never left him is his arrogance and mischevious nature, he loves to pull pranks and tug on strings, just to see how long it takes for someone to snap. along with that some of his brother's traits had rubbed off on him, he has a cold nature to those he doesn't like, especially those his brother doesn't like. despite this, foxpaw has the best interest at heart, and is eager to make new friends.
    xxxxxborn to sunspot and rosewater, him and his sisters were adored by their parents from the start. as the son of the deputy a lot was expected out of him, and he did not disappoint. well, in the beginning he did. for starters, he took a immeaditate liking toward his half-brother jaggedpaw, he would watch in awe as he showed him the latest move he learned and the kit was eager to please him. foxkit adored his older brother, and his father disapproved immensely, giving him a talk about how jaggedpaw wasn't a good influence on him- he simply ignored his fathers words. when it was time for foxpaw to recieve a mentor, jaggedpeak was chosen, and the tom was overjoyed. the pair were great, and foxpaw did not disappoint when it came to hunting and fighting. but when the medicine cat had recieved his prophecy foxpaw was horrified, twisted ways? he didnt believe it, jaggedpeak had been his best friend, he taught him everything and he wanted to be just like him. when jaggedpeak leapt at his father all he could do was watch with horror, he stared at his mentor as he ran. his clanmates turned to him, some with pity and others with anger and suspicion. in a panic, foxpaw ran for it, chasing after jaggedpeak, and he followed him all the way to thornclan.

cause. prophecy
    pos traits. brave, friendly, social, charming,
    neg traits. arrogant, cold, show-off, bold, mischevious, provoker
    strengths. fighting, sneaking, climbing,
    weaknesses. swimming, hiding,

mentor. tbd
    parents. sunspot x rosewater
    kin.dewpaw, scorchpaw,
    crush. (pm me to plot)
    mate. n/a
    kits. n/a

friends.
    enemies.
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry ◓ » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:55 am

((Hey guys, I'm back. I know I haven't made any updates in the past few months or so, but this time I will dedicate working on this roleplay to make it great and will get back on track as soon as possible. I will make the first roleplay post in the main thread to get it started and get it back on track. I'm quite sorry for the hiatus I was on.))
Strawberry ◓

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nymx » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:17 am

very excited to see it start!
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry ◓ » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:50 pm

The first post has been made to the main thread, please feel free to start roleplaying if you please.
Strawberry ◓

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BugInTheWater » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:14 pm

Hi, is this still open? I'd love to join if so!
BugInTheWater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry ◓ » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:30 pm

@BugInTheWater

Yes, the Roleplay is starting to get back on track, so you may post your character forms here.
Strawberry ◓

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me