the war of acrea | discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: the war of acrea | discussion thread

Postby Ploegy » Wed May 29, 2019 11:43 am

the kiddos that have been added since my last post are accepted ^^
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Illegitimate Noble of Helios

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu May 30, 2019 12:55 am

➳name; Lowell 'Leon' Hartwood
    ➳age; Thirty
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Pansexual
    ➳crush; Dachi
    ➳rank; Noble
    ➳kingdom; Helios

➳hair; Blonde
    ➳eyes; Blue
    ➳height; 6'

➳pokemon;
    Shai -- Delphox -- Male -- Magician -- Gentle, highly curious.
    --- Mystical Fire --- Psyshock --- Flamethrower --- Dazzling Gleam
    Atsu -- Ralts {shiny} -- Male -- Synchronize -- Timid, often lost in thought
    --- Draining Kiss --- Magical Leaf --- Heal Pulse --- Lucky Chant

➳personality; Leon has a habit of teasing almost everyone he comes into contact with. He seems to thrive off attention, and loves messing with people. However, he often goes out of his way to help others if he can, even if he rarely makes it obvious he tends to care about everyone. He has a natural type of empathy that makes it difficult to hide things from him, though he doesn't always let it on that he can tell. He tends to be protective of those he cares about, especially those with bad anxiety or similarly debilitating mental/social problems. He is incredibly intelligent, though due to his rather laid-back attitude most of the time it isn't always obvious. Leon has a very developed, but generally internalized, fear of being forgotten or abandoned. He enjoys cooking quite a bit as well.

➳other; The illegitimate eldest son of a noblewoman whose family found their fortune in trade, while in no way in line to inherit their assets, this doesn't stop his mother Clarabella from sending him in her place to any and all social events and obligations she doesn't want to attend.
Last edited by Fortune's Fool on Fri May 31, 2019 2:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu May 30, 2019 1:16 am

accepted
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dark Whispers from the Cosmos

Postby Blaisism » Thu May 30, 2019 5:19 pm

➳name; Fhyrion Venero
    ➳age; Twenty-three
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual
    ➳crush; //
    ➳rank; Spy/Assassin
    ➳kingdom; Cosmos

➳hair; Brown
    ➳eyes; Brown
    ➳height; 5'10

➳pokemon;
    Garxian - Arbok - Male - Shed Skin - Crunch|Toxic|Venoshock|Attract
    Zinnia - Oricorio {Sensu Style} - Female - Dancer - Air Cutter|Revelation Dance|Double Team|Calm Mind

➳personality; Fhyrion is an open book with a different definition of 'disaster' headlining every page. To an outside observer he seems to be an aloof drifter without much reaction or attachment to anything, moving on before most would notice he was there to begin with. The particularly observant might notice other things and people disappearing with him and the aftermath of those disappearances breaking the facade--a twitch around the eyes or the corners of his mouth to show his more mercurial temperament. He's long since thrown himself into the depths of his work to avoid facing the core of his issues to the point of complete denial and a resentment for his brother that is both misplaced and misidentified.
    On the rare occasion he isn't putting on some face for his work as a spy or in a downward spiral there are some brief glances at the person he was before all this started. He can be charming, funny, and flirtatious in a way that is surprisingly genuine.

➳other;
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stable Master of Helios

Postby Blaisism » Thu May 30, 2019 5:49 pm

➳name; Harmony Venero
    ➳age; Twenty
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; Biromantic Asexual
    ➳crush; //
    ➳rank; Stable Master/Spy
    ➳kingdom; Helios

➳hair; Brown
    ➳eyes; Brown
    ➳height; 6'3

➳pokemon;
    Oda - Lycanroc {Midnight Form} - Female - Vital Spirit - Counter|Rock Slide|Thunder Fang|Crunch
    Allegro - Rapidash - Male - Flash Fire - Flame Charge|Poison Jab|Double Team|Iron Tail

➳personality; Harmony had long been the most sociable and well-adjusted member of her family. Highly intelligent and easy enough to get along with, she decided that rather than chase her brothers around the kingdoms she would let them sort out their issues on their own terms and move on with her life--and what better way than opening a stable? After all, most trainers passing through cities needed to keep their larger pokemon somewhere and she had quite a gift for caring for them. It was by almost-accident that she found herself in a perfect position to spy and sabotage other kingdoms. Stables often traded with one another, messages were often sent along with other goods... not to mention there was always the possibility of going after the pokemon themselves if they or the trainers were decent enough targets. Between her ability to recognize opportunity and some vague sense of duty she's found herself more deeply involved in the war than she really intended or most would guess. She has a gift for reading people and puts this to use, though being rather laid-back means she sometimes doesn't follow through on all her gut feelings as much as she should.

➳other;
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Forge of Helios

Postby Blaisism » Thu May 30, 2019 6:11 pm

➳name; Dachi Venero
    ➳age; 32
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual
    ➳crush; //
    ➳rank; Blacksmith
    ➳kingdom; Helios

➳hair; Black
    ➳eyes; Brown
    ➳height; 5'6

➳pokemon;
    Copper - Flareon - Male - Flash Fire - Flamethrower|Rain Dance|Iron Tail|Protect
    Alloy - Scyther - Female - Technician - Swords Dance|Fury Cutter|Aerial Ace|X-Scissor

➳personality; Dachi was always the unassuming member of the Venero family. While his older sister and her children all trained in combat and subterfuge he took up a more honest trade in smithing. He devoted himself entirely to his craft and saw little value in personally using any of his creations. He has always been skittish and done his best to avoid conflict--even his pokemon rarely do more than help him out in his forge. However, shortly before his sister's death he ended up taking in her youngest--Harmony--and has found himself reluctantly more knowledgeable about the careers his weapons have than he'd like. He still does his best to keep out of everything... though with tensions rising he has made more weapons lately than he's ever had to before and denial grows more difficult all the time. He makes a point to avoid the shady business the rest of the family is steeped so deeply in, though he still sees his niece quite often and plays dumb convincingly enough that it might just be the denial.

➳other;
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cosmos Knight

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu May 30, 2019 8:26 pm

➳name; Alistair Nash(Aka Ali)
    ➳age; 21
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual
    ➳crush; None/open
    ➳rank; Knight/guard
    ➳kingdom; Star

➳hair; dirty white
    ➳eyes; light brown
    ➳height; 5'8
    ➳weight; 144 lbs

➳pokemon;
    Xavier||Chesnaught||Male||Bulletproof||Hammer arm,Spiky shield, Synthesis,drain punch
    Sirius||Lucario||Male||Justified||Bone rush, Swords dance,Close combat,iron tail
    ➳personality; Alistair is known to be abit of a try by some of the other knights in the kingdom, a clumsy try hard at that. He expects nothing but the best out of self and will beat his self up( Not physically) for his mistakes. Although he's abit strict on his self, Alistair is easy going and light hearted although it's not his attentions. He's really reckless and if he has to, he'll lay his life on the line without thinking twice about it..most definitely for the royal family. At times, he appears abit strict sometimes but he honestly doesn't mean to, Alistair just wants to keep her and other people safe. He's a good guy, open minded and is the guy who's shoulder you lean on. He's compassionate, always putting people's problems before his own. Over all he's a great guy, a big derp sometimes, but he tries his his best

➳other; FC is frown a video game, but i forgot which one >.<"
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Fri May 31, 2019 2:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu May 30, 2019 8:27 pm

➳name; Amelia Pyre
    ➳age; 20
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; Heterosexual
    ➳crush; None
    ➳rank; Doctor/ Gardner
    ➳kingdom; Sun

➳hair; some kind of blonde
    ➳eyes; light blue
    ➳height; 4'9
    ➳weight; 97 lbs

➳pokemon;
    Aromatisse||Vivian||Female||Aroma Veil||Moonblast, Nasty plot, physic,trick room
    Meganium ||Megan||Female||Overgrow||Aromatherapy, Giga drain,Synthesis,Petal Blizzard

➳personality; Amelia is a small girl with a big attitude. She cares deeply about everyone, even those outside of the kingdom. She's considerate of others and tries her best to help anyone in need. Amelia's nature is gentle, but she doesn't allow others to step on her toes. She's label as motherly, but alot of folks is a little scared of her. She's something nasty when angered or annoyed. A very good young lady, who might chase you down if you refuse medical attention. She always sees the good in people

➳other;
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu May 30, 2019 10:23 pm

all new characters are accepted
    we will hopefully start tonight, if not tomorrow then. that should give reserves time to finish up characters before we start
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Second Princess of Lunar

Postby M2627 » Fri May 31, 2019 7:59 am

Image(art by me. Please don't steal or use w/o permission)

➳name; Diane Lunaroseé
    ➳age; 19
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; Heterosexual
    ➳crush; none/not interested
    ➳rank; Royal/princess
    ➳kingdom; Lunar

➳hair; A little over waist length, very wavy, ash blonde.
    ➳eyes; Ice blue
    ➳height; 5’4
    ➳weight; 59 kg

➳pokemon;
    Yumi ~ Cursed Body ~ Female
    Spell Tag
    Timid
    Will-O-Wisp, Spikes,
    Ice Beam, Shadow Ball
    Gideon ~ Snow Warning ~ Male
    Never-melt Ice
    Modest
    Blizzard, Freeze Dry,
    Earth Power, Hidden Power(rock)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ➳personality; A quiet and reserved young woman who easily remains composed in many situations with a neutral expression, to the point where people wonder if she is even capable of expressing other emotion. Diane tends to keep to herself most of the time, not saying much unless she is spoken to. Even in actual conversations she doesn’t say much, and they end up being a tad one-sided. It takes a fair while before she’ll start even slightly opening up to a person, and that’s rare in and of itself. She has little interest in making new friends, content with her sister and Pokémon. Though she comes off as completely distant and detached from everything, she’s actually capable of showing concern and wanting to help people, seen only in her relationship with her older sister. She cares about her sister strongly and is fiercely protective of her. Diane always worries about Lumikki to some degree, even though she’s the younger sister. She considers it her right to worry over her sister. Another side she hides from most people is her gentle and affectionate nature, primarily seen when she is interacting with Pokémon. She adores Lumikki’s Pokémon and often spoils them behind her older sister’s back(much to the ire of Yumi and Gideon, who get jealous easily and they try to draw her attention back to them). Not to say she doesn’t spoil her own Pokémon; sometimes she can be spotted giving Gideon portions of her food during meals(she’s not very discreet when doing this; she literally holds a plate of food up-most often the food she doesn’t like-in the air and calls Gideon over, who doesn’t care what Diane feeds him, so long as it’s human food. No one has ever told her off for it, though, because no one wants to argue with a woman who has a 8 foot plus tall dinosaur at her command). Diane lets Yumi sit on her shoulders or head all day instead of floating around her. She’ll often dress up Yumi in small articles of clothing or jewelry, like fancy scarves or bracelets and necklaces made just for the Pokemon. Yumi enjoys this, to many peoples’ surprise. The princess even lets Yumi sleep in her bed at night. Though Gideon is obviously too big and heavy for her bed, Diane has a massive fluffy pillow in one corner of her room just for him. Sometimes she’ll bring a blanket over and cuddle with him on the big pillow instead. She’s a bit more skilled than her sister in battle and can hold her own, but she’s aware there are people who are probably stronger than her, and so she has a desire to grow stronger so she can protect her sister better.
    Diane can easily hold grudges and she never forgets an incident when someone crosses her or does something to hurt her sister. Should it be the latter, Arceus help you. She has no problem with having either Yumi or Gideon freeze a person on the spot. If she’s feeling impatient, she might just have Gideon stomp on them and be done with it. Diane will actually vaguely threaten some people with the latter sometimes, claiming she has a collection of “unique” ice sculptures in a private courtyard and wouldn’t mind acquiring another addition to her little collection. Whether she actually has a collection of these ice sculptures is unknown, but it still scares the wits out of the castle personnel. There’s a rumour though that every time someone among the castle staff vanishes with no explanation, it’s the work of her Pokemon. She never makes these threats when her sister is present, though.

➳other;Gideon has a decorated yet practical set of armour, mostly worn outside of the castle walls. It’s used in battles as well as during important events.
    Diane uses him as a form of transportation as well, and his height makes him useful for crossing patches of deep snow, something that is a common problem in Lunar. Being the shorter of the two siblings, she'll often ride on his head just to feel taller.
    When he was an amaura, he would also sleep in Diane’s bed. But he’s obviously outgrown it.
    Yumi has a small but possibly deadly knife made to fit her tiny hand. She keeps it concealed in the scarves she wears.
Last edited by M2627 on Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me