⌈Game of Thrones⌋ ━(open)━(Discussion + forms)━

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ⌈Game of Thrones⌋ ━(open)━(Discussion + forms)━

Postby lady beneviento » Thu May 02, 2019 11:50 am

may I reserve the rider of The Wight, the head of House Velaryon?
lady beneviento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◈ Aela Targaryen

Postby dovaogedi » Thu May 02, 2019 5:42 pm

███████████▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓████████████

continued ───
Aela is no sunshine and
rainbows, but she loves
to manipulate people into
seeing her as an innocent
young woman who only
knows how to sit pretty.
Her secretive and sly ways
make many of her relation
ships superfical. The number
of people she trusts could be
counted on Jaime Lannister's
sword hand. She becomes
jealous of those who appear
more favorable than her.

personality ───
Aela is kind of person
whose thirst for adventure
could never be quenched.
Due to being sheltered for
her reputable lineage, she
cultivated many adaptive
and cunning ways to bypass
her confiners. She certainly
has her mother’s pride and
stubbornness. Her escapad
es lead to bravery in dire
situations and learned to
trust her intuition if any
thing seemed amiss.

┌──────── ⇠⇢ ────────┐
𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 ─── 𝟐𝟐 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 ─── 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐨 ─── 𝐛𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥
└──────── ►II ────────┘

Background Check ────────────────────────────────────────
Born under Aegon "Jon" & Daenerys Targaryen, Aela Targaryen sits third seat to the head of House Targaryen. She was born with her mother’s famous locks adorning her head and the kind earthly hues of her father’s eyes. The day she began to crawl was the day she discovered her taste for adventure. When she learned to walk, it was much easier for her to slip away from those charged to watch her. The guards would find her marveling at how big everything around her was. These antics caused Jon and Daenerys much stress, but they worried less as Aela grew older.

Aela idolized her mother and older sister Rheyna. Daenerys was often too busy, seeing that she was much more willing to discuss politics than Jon, but she always found the time to bring Aela a bedtime snack from the kitchen, usually lemon cakes, and told stories of the worlds outside of King's Landing. Her favorite story overall was the one where Daenerys walked into fire with three eggs and came out with three dragons. She would think of that story every time she saw Drogon or Rhaegal fly by, dreaming of how she might one day walk into fire with her own dragon eggs.

Aela liked to follow around her sister a lot and often sat on the sidelines while Rheyna practiced swordplay with their father. She wanted to be as skillful as Rheyna was, but could never get the hang of it the same way. Instead, she turned her attention towards daggers and learned how to dual-wield them in self defense. While she could never beat Rheyna, she could certainly hold her own in a fight.

When Aela turned thirteen, she began to stray from her goodie two shoes personality. She found some peasant clothes and began to sneak out of the castle at night to properly explore King's Landing. Having spent most of her life in the castle, she knew all the ins and outs like the back of her hand. The first few times she was caught, but she learned how to be sneakier with every mistake. During her excursions, she met another girl her age in Flea Bottom. Her name was Natalya Sean, and her life was very different from Aela's. Natalya taught Aela how to survive in Flea Bottom, and even taught her how to steal from a drunk man.

These nightly endeavors went on for weeks until Aela thought she could trust Natalya with her true identity. The next visit after that, guards were waiting for her at Natalya's home to take her back to the castle. Aela's parents were furious with her and assigned guards to watch her at all times for months. They even made her reveal her methods, but one she kept to herself. This confinement angered Aela, and she began devising a plan to escape the castle and leave King's Landing all together to see the world.

She never ended up leaving. She was smart enough to know that she make it out in the world all alone as a thirteen year old girl. Instead, she propositioned her parents to let her travel with them during their political travels. Jon and Daenerys met her half way and allowed her to accompany them to kingdoms they deemed safe. These kingdoms included the North and the Eyrie.

When Aela turned fifteen, Daenerys introduced her to the hatchlings of Drogon and Rhaegal. The second largest hatchling approached her curiously as she marveled at it's beautiful black and pink scales. She knew then and there that this dragon had to be hers. Aela named her dragon Thora, who would be nicknamed the Morning's Fury for it's habit of waking up early and wreaking havoc on farmer's sheep.

Everything in Aela's life seemingly fell into place up until her twenty second year. After that, things began to go down hill. She snuck out of the castle and got arrested for allegedly starting a fight in a tavern, Rhenya told her she didn't want the throne (which seemed ridiculous), and her brother was acting off. She tripped and broke her arm falling down some stairs, became ill for a month straight, and almost drowned falling asleep in the bath. As if her luck could get any worse, Rheyna announced her plans to travel to Dragonstone. Not wanting to say goodbye to her sister, Aela begged Rheyna to stay. In the end, Rheyna left, and Aela felt betrayed.

Aela's brother continued to act strange upon Rheyna's departure. She returned from a late night ride to find out he had slaughtered their parents. Horrified, Aela tried to escape, but her brother kept her from leaving. Rheyna returned and begrudgingly agreed to had over the throne to him. She left as soon as she came, once again leaving Aela behind. Determined to stay alive, Aela weaseled her way into her brother's trust through expert manipulation and deception. She knew that if she weren't whispering ideas into her brother's ear, many innocent people would die, including herself.
face claim; kiernan shipka
agility ◈◈◈◇◇ strength ◈◈◈◇◇ speed ◈◈◈◈◇ stamina ◈◈◈◇◇ fighting ◈◈◈◈◇ luck ◈◈◈◇◇

█████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by dovaogedi on Tue May 07, 2019 6:49 pm, edited 7 times in total.
dovaogedi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✥ Dorian Arryn

Postby dovaogedi » Thu May 02, 2019 5:42 pm

███████████▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓████████████

continued ───
Being sheltered from the
world most of his life,
Dorian has grown shy to
outsiders. He often overly
critisizes
people, and esp
ecially sasses those who
disrespect him by telling
him how he should be.
Like his father, he would
introduce those who dis
respect him to the moon
door. He merely means to
scare offenders to keep
them from doing it again.

personality ───
Dorian is loyal to his king
dom to a fault. He would
do anything to protect the
Vale, even if it costed his
life. Being of allocentric
mind, Dorian fullfills his
goals by working hard to
ensure everything is in
order. By electing a small
team of advisers, Dorian
analyzes problems by mul
tiple point of views. If he
can't come to a conclusion,
he'd spend hours debating.

┌──────── ⇠⇢ ────────┐
𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 ─── 𝟐𝟒 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 ─── 𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐨 ─── 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥
└──────── ►II ────────┘

Background Check ────────────────────────────────────────
Born to the late King Robin Arryn and his queen, Dorian sits at the head of house Arryn with the title "Protector of the Vale." Upon Dorian's arrival, the queen passed after difficulties during birth, leaving him with his father who was in no way fit to raise a child. As a result, Dorian was more raised by the help than his own father. The only time he and his father bonded was over the moon door. King Robin told all kinds of ridiculous stories about the moon door with Dorian sat on his lap.

At age seven, Dorian began to learn how to wield a blade under the tutelage of Lando Ortiz, a notable swordsman of Bravvos. Having inherited his father's physique, Dorian struggled to keep up with all the other kids his age. Lando felt for Dorian and offered to teach him after hours, and even told him tales of kingdoms outside of the Vale. Over dinner, Dorian would try to relay the stories to his father, but King Robin wouldn't hear it. For King Robin didn't enjoy how much more attention Dorian gave Lando. After all, the king felt that he deserved everyone's attention, especially from his own flesh and blood.

Lando was eventually arrested for allegedly conspiring against the king. All evidence against him had been planted under the king’s orders, and Lando was executed via moon door. Dorian watched as his friend, teacher, and father figure fell to his death with misty eyes and a heart pained by betrayal, thinking that Lando was guilty. He would eventually find out the truth after King Robin’s death.

At age fifteen, King Robin passed away from a deadly illness that swept through the Eyrie, claiming nearly a third of the Vale’s civilians. Dorian struggled with the sickness himself until a cure was made. Being only fifteen, the king’s hand took care of the throne until he turned seventeen. During those two years, they pounded knowledge into him like a blacksmith forging enough swords for an army of a thousand men.

When Dorian became king of the Vale, he found old parchments left behind from his father stating the truth of Lando’s death and promptly hated King Robin. He swore to rule the throne with a right and just fist. He avoids using the moon door as much as he can, and the times he does condemn those to death, he does so with a heavy heart. For the next seven years, he’d become known as a just and lovable king to his people.
face claim; harry styles
agility ✥✥✥◇◇ strength ✥✥◇◇◇ speed ✥✥✥◇◇ stamina ✥✥◇◇◇ fighting ✥✥✥◇◇ perception ✥✥✥✥◇

█████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by dovaogedi on Fri May 17, 2019 3:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
dovaogedi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me