Curse of the Sixth | discussion & forms o&a

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Curse of the Sixth | discussion & forms o&a

Postby multicurious » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:15 am

Sure! I'll reserve them for you.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:36 am

Thank you! It’s nice to see you guys again! c:

Username: cocogerber13
    *Name: Tempest
    *Age: unknown, human age appears in her early to mid-twenties
    *Powers(if any): Aside from controlling the very wind, Tempest can somewhat control the weather around her. The ability creates and dissipates storms, strong or light rain, blizzards, and most weather one can experience so long as it is within her range. The more passive abilities she has include her being able to breathe easily despite the elevation or smoke in the air and being able to control the air temperature surrounding her. She also has the ability to shift to a human form and fly, like most other dragons.

*Species: dragon
    *Dragonlord's child? (Note that they can only be human): n/a
    *Dragonlord?: Yes, wind

Sexuality: bisexual
    Crush: n/a
    Mate/Spouse: n/a
    Children: n/a

*Personality; Tempest, despite her rather stern appearance, is actually a very light-hearted and open dragon. She tends to like trying new things and enjoys both the company of others and goofing off by herself, though she still likes to present herself as someone mature. She is extremely fun-loving and values kindness and knowledge highly as well as honesty, and is extremely protective of those with similar abilities to her. She can be extremely competitive as well, but only if she judges herself eligible to win. Tempest can also be a bit of a show-off and thinks awfully highly of herself. Unfortunately for her she can come off as lazy a lot of the time, even if she really is far from it. Pranks and playing tricks on others brings great joy to her, and despite her holding the title of a Dragonlord, recognition is a concept that attracts little of her attention.

*History; Tempest had been created from the sky, and that is where she tended to stay. She spent most of her early life experimenting with her abilities and gliding over the land, enjoying the creativity of the other dragon lords. Seeing Deiana’s sky-dwelling creatures, rivers, mountains, and fire were all things she witnessed from afar, and she created interesting weather patterns that may have been intentional pranks she played on them, though they were always temporary. Tempest was alarmed, however, when she noticed the humans and very land around their homes turn to the colour of death and decay, losing what life they had before. There was something wrong and the air dragon thought very poorly of it- her wind reeked of their misfortune, and while the skies were clouded by the humans’ pollution, this was worse. And it wasn’t their doing, she was positive. When it came out that Odom had merely wanted to take the spotlight, Tempest was enraged that he had tainted their perfectly balanced world and agreed to banish him.

Other: udon noodles; her body structure in both forms doesn’t allow her too much strength for fighting or speed on the ground, but she makes up for it in powerful elemental abilities and aerial agility. She has a speed a bit faster than normal due to her smaller size, but she mostly relies on her dodging skills in a fight.

Username: cocogerber13
    *Name: Allistar
    *Powers(if any): he has minor mind-reading abilities and teleportation (short distances) as well as being able to generate magenta barriers as large as a doorframe (only hold up for one hit, though he can create them as quickly as he can think of them. He can only generate one at one time)

*Species: human
    *Dragonlord's child? (Note that they can only be human): n/a
    *Dragonlord?: no

Sexuality: bisexual
    Crush: n/a
    Mate/Spouse: n/a
    Children: n/a

*Personality; Allistar is more serious in nature, not having too much trust in others most of the time. His main focus is usually on the present and present alone, acting brashly when he feels the need to. He does what he can to save his own skin and has little regard of what others think of him. Allistar doesn’t mind rumours about him and is honestly a little quirky in his habits, but will help out when asked. He tends to stay on the quieter side and is used to being alone, so he might be a little awkward if spoken to. A lot of his impulses seem almost cat-like in a way and one of his best talents is disappearing.

*History; From a young age, Allistar grew up as an only child that usually kept to himself. Both of his parents were always hard at work with village fincances, and while they were a pretty well-off family, Al never really got the socialization that he needed. His powers kind of freaked out even the few other kids he met that had abilities (mostly due to how well he could hear their real thoughts and how quickly he could he could appear) though he never suffered any actual harm from them. Allistar ended up moving from odd job to odd job, staying in their hometown while his parents both left their household to work in a nearby town that had recently lost people due to the curse. It is assumed that they became cursed as well and Allistar left for the hills, not wanting to face their same fate. He’s currently a jeweler’s apprentice and is traveling with him, though he and his master and far from close.

Other: udon noodles
Last edited by cocogerber13 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Static light » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:19 am

May I reserve the earth dragon lord?
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Static light » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:49 pm

*Permission was given by artist to repost this photo as long I provide a link to her blog. Mineral Dragons by Frances Lane.*

Username: Static light
Name: Daya (Dayanna Woodward for human)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Dragon (Earth Dragon lord)

Powers: Aside from being able to turn into a human, Daya can fire blistering hot lava from her maw, and it doesn't just pour out, it can be anywhere from a stead blast to a slow pour. Daya can survive in almost any sort of climate, she can heat the lava inside of her body to keep her body going in cold temperatures. The dragon can also add earth to her limbs, making them more heavily armed and armored. She can control all sorts of minerals and stones, plain rock being the easiest.

+ Traits: Daya is a very loyal and dedicated dragon, she works hard and plays hard. She is proud and confident, always feeling the need to state her full opinion when asked to. She finds humor as a good way to keep her hot temper down, so even in a deadly serious situation, she will try to crack a joke.
- Traits: Despite being a loyal, brave, and humorous dragon, Daya also has a horribly bad temper. It hardly ever flares but when it does, it can be absolutely terrifying. The ground will shake, crack open, and heed her angry cries. Thankfully, it only gets this bad if she is in her dragon form, being in her human while she's angry highly reduces the damage.

Relationships: Open
Mate: Open

History: When Daya was first created, she was in love with everything about the earth, but she found the flat wasteland to be a little dull. So, she secretly began making mountains of rock and dirt and kept quiet about around Deiana. Of course, not to her surprise, Deiana found out but she wasn't mad, she actually encouraged the idea. Now feeling more confident to continue her work, she broke apart the ground and made mountains, hills, and valleys.
For Daya, it was a thrilling thing and she didn't want to stop, but something still felt missing. She didn't want to be the only one to enjoy the mountains and their wonders, so she once again went to Deiana and asked her to create life to go into the mountains, valleys, and moors. Plant life then began to appear and wildlife along with it. Daya spends a lot of her time now protecting the forests and mountains that she took so long to create.
Humans had always been a problem to the forest but something rotten just seemed to seep into the ground when groups of skinny, red-eyed humans began traveling into the forests. Daya knew deep down the forest was telling her these humans- monsters, were rotten and made from a corrupt source- and the forest was right. When she discovered Odon had tainted life the way he had, she was a roaring, angry mess and everyone that was near and far could tell. Daya helped Deiana bring the dragon to his knees and agreed fully in his punishment.

Voice: Daya has a deep, smooth voice that sends shivers right down your spine. It's the same way in her human form as well, but it sounds even better coming from a woman instead of a massive dragon.

Physical
Strength ✦✦✦✦✦
Dexterity ✦✦✦✧✧
Speed ✦✦✦✦✧
Endurance ✦✦✦✦✦

Mental
Intelligence ✦✦✦✦✧
Charisma ✦✦✦✦✧
Cunning ✦✦✦✦✧
Perception ✦✦✦✧✧

Other: Udon noodles
Last edited by Static light on Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:01 pm

Accepted! She's awesome!
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Static light » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:04 pm

{star voyager} wrote:
    Accepted! She's awesome!

Why thank you! I was quite proud of her myself!
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:34 pm

I finished my forms! ^^
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:46 pm

They're accepted! I'm heading to bed, so I'll update the main thread tomorrow. Along with the Cursed info I promised you guys *cough*.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Static light » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:01 pm

Username: Static light
Name: Harper Augustine
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Species: Human

+ Traits: Humorous, smart, brave, daring, confident,
- Traits: Cocky, basically his mouth gets him into a LOT of trouble

Relationships: Kyarra (wife, deceased) Open
Mate: Open
Children: Paxton (Son),

History: Harper met Kyarra when they were kids. From the moment they first spoke, Harper was in love and wanted to marry that girl someday. He finally got his wish and they were married when they were 19 years old. They waited a few years before deciding to have a kid and where so excited when Kyarra became pregnant. However, during the birth, there were complications and Kyarra died a few months after her son's birth. Harper has been raising Paxton on his own since then. Harper has never looked at another woman the same way he had Kyarra, and he doesn't think he ever will. (Fun fact: If you ever need to find Harper, you can go to The Golden Scale Bar, he's always there. And if he's not, ask the bar maid. She always knows.)

Voice: Harper has a deep, husky sound in his voice and always talks in a uplifting, sweet tone. It is a combination made in heaven for the women in Harper's village.
Physical
Strength ✦✦✦✦✧
Dexterity ✦✦✦✧✧
Speed ✦✦✦✧✧
Endurance ✦✦✦✧✧
Mental
Intelligence ✦✦✧✧✧
Charisma ✦✦✦✦✦
Cunning ✦✦✦✦✦
Perception ✦✦✦✦✧

Other: Udon noodles
Static light