Prom Season - Characters and Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Prom Season - Characters and Discussion

Postby `sappho » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:01 am

all of my characters are also open for all relations! just pm me to plot c: looking forward to hearing from you all!
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:15 am

xxxI just finished my last character! i'll send some pm's out later reguarding relations. my characters are open for any relationship as well ^^
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zhong » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:25 am

face claim; kim taehyung
climate change is real.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
NAME kim dae-hyun ( dae-hyun kim )
GENDER male - pronouns are he / him
AGE 17 years old
ROLE silvercrest musician
ETHNICITY south korean
SEXUALITY bisexual
CRUSH nobody has caught his eye ( pm me if interested )
TRAITS panicky, quiet, helpful, timid, naive, sometimes mature
LIKES relaxing, playing music, singing, writing music, rapping, cooking
DISLIKES thunder, dissing, drama-queens/kings
" Don't count the days; make the days count. "
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SHORT BIO dae-hyun grew up in a pretty normal family. he had a mom who was a doctor and a dad who worked for a real-estate company. he used to be a very bubbly and perky person, always talking to people. at around the age of 15 he figured out that his parents had died in a car crash. that changed him quite a lot. instead of the free-flowing and talkative person that he was, he became a worried and quiet person. ever since that happened he moved into his own apartment where he spend s most of his time outside of school. he often stays in his room during his free time, practicing his music and writing songs that he sometimes sells off to some record labels.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxrelationsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkey
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx---xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ☀ - great friends
xxxxxxxxxxxxjae-eun = ☀xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♧ - friends
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♢ - neutral
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☍ - negative
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☂ - enemies
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♡ - crush / lover
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by zhong on Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

x
                  x
                  cody
                  he/she
                  nctzen + moa + more !!

©
                  love yourself

zhong

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: not your baby !! jorja ray

Postby landogate » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:27 pm

one. jorja makla ray two. jorjy, jorj three. cisfemale four. seventeen five. homosexual six. palgrave cheerleader, prom committee seven. is guyanese eight. youngest of four brothers. mother is a surgeon, father is a stay at home dad.
    nine. despite being brought up in a male centric household (five males to two females) jorja grew up with her brothers basically worshiping her mother, they still do whenever they come around. now that her elder brothers are older now, some having kids of their own, jorja gets free rein of the house most days. even though her dad is that of a stay at home dad, he's out with friends or running errands. this doesn't faze jorja at all, as she still sees her parents regularly enough. she's completely chill, having a relaxed attitude about most things. she get's average marks, sometimes they're better than others. shes got a lot of opinions, wont let you forget most of them and is pretty much all for the female gender. ten. dark skin. long tightly braided hair. wears lots of white, red or black. minimal makeup, even if any at all. small ears. stands at 5"10.
    landogate

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby landogate » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:27 pm

─────────────
    xxxxxxx J O R J A R A Y
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████

- no crush
    - no gf
    - pm me for relations
    Last edited by landogate on Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    landogate

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

pray for me !! kendrick erikson

Postby landogate » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:28 pm

one. kendrick bryce erikson two. drick, kd three. cismale. four. eighteen five. heterosexual six. silvercrest rebel seven. is american eight. eldest of two. mother works three jobs, father isn't around.
    nine. kd's dad wasn't around even before he was born, the poor excuse of a man came around later and got his ma pregnant with his little brother. his ma works too many jobs and is always changing them to get better opportunities for her kids. truly kd is a rebel with a big heart. don't misplace his attitude though - he's cold and brazen on the outside and very standoffish. ten. maybe 6'3. beautiful dark skin. wears baggy hoodies. keeps in with trends. black dreds and shaved sides. scrappy looking beard. rings and gold necklaces.
    Last edited by landogate on Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    landogate

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby landogate » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:29 pm

─────────────
    xxx K E N D R I C K E R I C K S O N
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████

- no crush
    - no gf
    - pm me for relations
    Last edited by landogate on Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    landogate

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:15 pm

Just a reminder, we still need to have a prom committee! Let me know if you have a character who will be part of it - I'd like at least 6-8 members, but more are always welcome!
    Consulting_Angel

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

social-freak, flirty boi, lover gal

Postby lameloserlexi » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:34 am

Full Name: Andrew Lee Armstrong
    Nickname Andy
    Pronouns: He/Him
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Nationality: Canadian/American
    Role: Silvercrest Baseball Player (pitcher)
    Appearance: 6'1, great posture, blonde short hair, green-hazel eyes

Personality: Andy has always been the socially awkward one. Despite being the pitcher of the baseball team, he has no social skills. Half the time, he wings it when it comes to people. Usually people would tell someone to be themself with people, but Andy always refrains from that in a social setting. At home and outside of school, he's a complete weirdo. He makes so many off-topic comments and will always brings up what weird idea he's thinking about. Then at school and on the field, he's quiet and overly focused on what he's doing. For school, he's there to pass. Not for friends.

Short Bio: Andy was born in Canada, but has an American father. His mother moved down to America with his dad. His father wanted him to fit in more, so he made him take up a sport. Since his minor games, he's always been a pitcher. He's a star pitcher, but an awful team player at times.

Dislikes: Swimming pools, parties, people, reading
    Family: Zander Armstrong (older brother), Richard Armstrong (younger brother), Alexander Armstrong (father), Peggy Armstrong (mother)
    Friends: None
    Enemies: Pretty much everyone, except team
    Other: None

Full Name: Daniel Robin Wolfe
    Nickname Danny, Danny Phantom, Robbie
    Pronouns: He/Him
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Nationality: Italian
    Role: Silvercrest Artist, Prom Committee
    Appearance: 6'3, curly dark brown hair, tan-ish skin, green eyes

Personality: Daniel is a flirty, cocky, and energetic fellow. He will chat up anyone he meets, he also makes sure he takes a picture of everyone he meets in America. He's really good with a camera, also participating in the school newspaper. He usually just takes the pictures for them, but he also listens in on drama incase something interesting is going on. As usual, he's very interested in what's going on.

Short Bio: While Daniel was living in Italy, he one time got really angry with his mother and left home for a week. Without him there, she had gotten into an accident and died. He harshly blames himself for her death, but he hides his grief well. He takes pictures everyone he meets and puts them on his wall in his room as a tribute to his mother so she can meet those people too. He joined his cousin in the Prom Committee, mostly because he thinks it's another way to pick up on some drama.

Dislikes: Sports, questions about Italy, popularity (at times)
    Family: Daisy Wolfe (cousin), Mark Wolfe (uncle), Angelica Radcliff (mother)
    Friends: Daisy, (ask to be friends)
    Enemies: None
    Other: Has a cat name Angel he adores over

Full Name: Daisy Grace Wolfe
    Nickname None
    Pronouns: She/Her
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Nationality: American, Italian roots
    Role: Silvercrest Theatre, Prom Committee
    Appearance: 5'5, pale, curly black hair, blue eyes

Personality: She has an attitude with most people, always being sarcastic. However, she's quite the hopeless romantic and is searching for her soulmate. She's quick to jump into a new relationship, giving a lot of trust into that person. Yet, this brings a lot of heart break for her if they break up with her. Despite a lot of disappointment in boyfriends, she always has an ego. Well, it's a fake and over the top ego, but it's still something. In theatre, she always likes to be the antagonist. She's also a tomboy, knowing things about cars and willing to get messy.

Short Bio: Daisy's father works as an engineer for a living, so her family isn't too poor. However, she still has a job at a cafe to make some extra money. Her mother had dropped her off at her father's home right after she was born, so she's never known her mother. All her life, she's been raised by her man-child father. Since her cousin's father died in Italy, he flew over and now lives with them. He's pretty much her only friend at the moment, but she doesn't enjoy all the attention he brings.

Dislikes: Break-ups, rodents, over-sleeping
    Family: Daniel Wolfe (cousin), Mark Wolfe (father), mother unknown
    Friends: Robbie
    Enemies: None
    Other: None
    Last edited by lameloserlexi on Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
    lameloserlexi

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:08 am

Awesome, I'm going to wait to allow for a couple of unfinished forms to be finished (if they will do), then I'll update the character list with accepted characters.
    Then, once we get a prom committee established (PM me or post here to let me know!) we'll get started!

First, I'm going to be away for a while, since I'm going to watch Infinity War.
    Consulting_Angel

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me