Under The Crescent Moon 🌙 Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Under The Crescent Moon 🌙 Discussion Thread

Postby pupper.exe » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:57 pm

σи тнє συтѕι∂є
fєєℓ мє
∂єєρ ∂σωи

нαιя: вяσωи
иαмє: ℓσяяαιиє нυтѕσи
вισ: ℓσяяαιиє ωαѕ иσямαℓ.

єуєѕ: вяσωи
иι¢киαмє: ℓσяу, αииє, ℓσяу-αииє
ωαѕ.

ѕкιи: тαи
αgє: 17
υитιℓ σиє иιgнт ιи тнє fσяєѕт, α

нєιgнт: 5'3"
ѕρє¢ιєѕ: ωєяєωσℓf
уσυиg ωєяєωσℓf ωαѕ ρℓαуιиg. тнєу gσт ѕ¢αяє∂.

ωєιgнт: 117 ℓвѕ
яαик: вєтα
тнєу тυяиє∂ нєя. иσω, αfтєя ℓєαяиιиg

fα¢є ¢ℓαιм: ѕαмαитнα вαякѕ
αвσυт нєя иєω мαgι¢αℓ ωσяℓ∂, ѕнє нαѕ

νσι¢є ¢ℓαιм: ѕтєρнαиιє ¢ℓαιяє ραтяι¢к
ѕнє нαѕ ѕσмє яα∂ι¢αℓ ι∂єαѕ-

тнємє ѕσиg: вєℓιєνєя- ιмαgιиє ∂яαgσиѕ
вяιиg αℓℓ тнє ѕυρєяиαтυяαℓѕ тσgєтнєя, мαкє ρєα¢є,

ѕтσρ тнє fσσℓιѕниєѕѕ. вυт нєя ι∂єαѕ нανєи'т ¢αυgнт σи тнαт ωєℓℓ.

σя нανє тнєу?

(wip)
(honestly i can't code someone help me)

pupper.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sleep with one eye open

Postby querencia » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:28 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
LOST IN MIRRORS AND SMOKE! SMOKE! MIRRORS!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL━━━
01. cleo zahaar 02. appears 20 03. 413 years old 04. cisfemale 05. bi
sexual demiromantic 06. no crush 07. no partner 08. bitten vampire 0
9. no family left 10. friends open 11. enemies open 12. five foot nine
inches' 13. dark hair & eyes 14. quiet, observative, approachable, dari
ing 15. dangerous, cruel, withdrawn, untrusting 16. group member 17.
vc/fc is sophia boutella 18. smoker 19. theme is one eye open - lola b
lanc 20. only came to the town about 20yrs ago 21. actually a partier

━━LOOK CLOSELY WHERE YOU STEP

being alive as long as cleo has had a lasting effect on her life. she was born in egypt to a member of the royal line and a e
uropean traveler and was raised as with a future as a noble lady until she was bitten. she's witnessed much in her time, wi
tnessing the modernization of the world, constant wars and the rise and fall of civilizations.. it takes a lot out of someone.
not to mention the constant travel due to the, ahem, aging issue. the time has made her someone who is withdrawn from
much of society unless approached or if she needs something. she has learned to always observe her surroundings and to
only place her trust in people she's known for ten years minimum. beneath her mysterious exterior, is a powerful creature
who is just as dangerous as she is beautiful. in a way she has lost a lot of what she was, leaving her less of an authentic pe
rson. a shell of what she once was, leaving behind most personal connections she has ever made. few have one her over. g
etting her help is a mission all on it's own as she's learned that staying out of problems will keep you alive, and she doesn't
have a death wish
Last edited by querencia on Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: if i can live through this i can do anything

I GOT NOTHING BUT DREAMS INSIDE! NOTHING BUT DREAMS!
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
01. andy buajan 02. nineteen 03. transmale 04. homosexual 05. human 06. no crush 07. no partner
08. no best friend 09. no enemy 10. 5'7'' 11. dark, fluffy hair and eyes 12. curious, kind, outgoing 1
3. secretive, manipulative, proud, serious, angry 14. moved to the town recently 15. secretly a journ
alist 16. survivor. dreamer 17. 18. gambler (action-wise) 19. theme song is champion by fall out boy

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
I'M JUST YOUNG ENOUGH TO STILL BELIEVE, BELIEVE!

andy was raised in less than stellar conditions. his
family were upholders of tradition, they hated that
andy chose to be himself and hated that he decide
d to be a journalist and treated him like something
less than human. to say andy is angry is an unders
tatement and has left unchecked for a long time. b
ut he is proud of what he's done so far, but is starv
ing for more in life. his desire is ever present, alwa
ys there underneath his kind, extroverted exterior..
which is why he decided to come to town, to follow up on strange rumors he'd heard and decided to fo
llow up on it. as he's observed the town he knows something up, he just needs concrete evidence...
Last edited by querencia on Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

───────── AT NIGHT WHEN I CALL FOR THE MAGIC
01. zareen castella 02. zar 03. '21' actually 500 on the dot 04. cisfemale 05. bisexual 06. no crush 07. n
o partner 08. best friend open 09. no family alive 10. five foot five 11. dark hair, waist length 12. strange
wise, kind, funny 13. aloof, unserious 14. very powerful, specializes in the dead 15. theme is magic by l.b.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx→ → WHEN THINGS GO BUMP IN THE ATTIC ← ←
while disciplined in many witchy skills, zareen is most
proficient at clairvoyance, summoning, clairaudience (
which she cannot turn off) and necromancy. like other
witches, she knows the basic spells of flight, elements,
and projection and knows her way around potions and
herbs. she is eternally worried about her magic, it is a
sinister force that has brought great pain and sorrow t
o her life. her magic has greatly extended her life.
zareen was born in armenia to a coven of witches, kno
wn in the magical world for being powerful and deadly
assassins. zareen was the daughter of the master witch
destined to become the leader one day. and for a centu
ry she trained, but everything was for naught. naive as s
he was she became friends with a local farmers boy, sm
itten actually. and one day he followed her home, witn
essed their magic and ran. everything was fine until the
royal army showed up, and over the next century they
waged war until all that was left was zareen. she ran, a
nd was caught one day- sentenced to die by burning, sed
ative running through her veins. when the fire began to
burn, her connection with the dead came forth, and unk
owingly brought back one of the other 'witches' who had
died just moments before. zareen escaped that way, an
d has wandered the earth ever since. only interacting w
ith civilization when she needed to, once when she witn
essed the genocide of her home. she settled in town abo
ut five years ago, making a little fortune-telling business
for herself. hide in plain sight, right?

?
zareen is someone that you can't just wrap your head around. she's odd, always energetic and childish but she has a air of wisdom around her tha
t's rivaled by none. she's always giving random pieces of advice to anybo
dy she sees on the street that oddly seem to come true in a sense? she lo
ves people but she does not actively seek them out as she never feels the need due to her clairaudience. she finds joy in the little things- helping ot
hers and exploring the area, she knows not to take life for granted and ch
ooses to live freely. while that can be considered naive, zareen knows how bad life can be- it's one of the reasons she left her original home. to other
s, zareen can be considered a shoulder to cry on, someone to confide to. s
he doesn't judge other's problems and often has good, brief words of advi
ce, her calm exterior only amplifies her words, however underneath she is always worrying about what she says. it takes a lot to get visible emotions out of her. she tries to hold everyone in the same regard, however she hol
ds a great distrust of humans due to her past with them and can't help but try and finish business with them asap, even though she does believe in pr
otecting them. a pacifist at heart, zareen dislikes violence and does whatev
er she can to prevent it and her partaking in it. she's already done too much to the world. zareen has ptsd and can often be found wandering the streets at night or curled up in her home, music deafening everything- it's those times she greatly wishes she could shut her powers off. from her travels she has earned many scars, many of which she glamors around humans. on both her hands are knotted scars on the middle of either side, she has one on the side of the curve of her neck, and another on her stomach. she also has a slice through her right ear. burns cover much of her legs and several patches on her upper body, one on her chin.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxCAN YOU MAKE ME BELIEVE IT?
xzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by querencia on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelonia » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:32 pm

name;; Markus Linwood
            nickname;; --
            birthday;; Jan. 20th
            age;; 26
            gender;; cismale
            sexuality;; bisexual
            Role;; witch

stature;; 6'2", lean
            hair;; dark brown, natural
            eyes;; brown
            style;; mix between comfy and stylish. known to be adventurous with fashion

+ traits;; adventurous, courteous, honest
            - traits;; short-sighted, holds grudges
            likes;; autumn, coffee, golden sunday afternoons
            dislikes;; people who don't tip,

personality;; Markus likes himself and those he surrounds himself with. He likes to experiment with fashion and beauty products as if he doesn't care what others think. Sometimes he does care about what other people think and is going on a journey of self-love. He has worked hard to get where he is at. He likes for things to have a place, to belong somewhere. Canned food goes in a general area, personal fragrances go on a little ceramic tray on top of the dresser, that sort of thing. He is organized. However, he doesn't think far ahead. He is usually too busy being in the moment to think about consequences. Markus also isn't afraid to hold grudges. He knows he shouldn't hold on to such toxicity but he has a hard time forgiving others who have wronged him. He is a very emotion-driven guy. He loves to hike and explore new areas of town as well as try new things like clothes and foods.

history;; He moved to town a few years ago when he turned 19 and his parents trusted him to live on his own. He calls his mom about once a week to check in on his family. He cares about the well-being of others. He had a pretty normal childhood in the suburbs of some city his family rarely visited and he had a fair number of friends growing up. However, he was bullied for a bit in high school when he started really getting into fashion. He did not confine himself to feminine or masculine clothing, instead opting to wear whatever looked and felt cool. He got out of there as fast as he could convince his parents that he wasn't college-bound and needed to go off on his own. Since then, he has become proficient at herbs and potions, as well as illusion magic.

Last edited by angelonia on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelonia » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:32 pm

Louie Odell

name;; Louie Vincent Odell
        age;; appears about 24
        gender;; cismale
        species;; vampire
        nationality;; american
        birthday;; March 20th,1888
        rank;; member

stature;; 5'11 thin
        hair;; dark brown
        eyes;; hazel
        style;; casual,
        wears sunglasses a lot

sexuality;; pansexual/demiromantic
        crush;; none
        significant other;; none
                      Louie was turned in mid twenties while at a party. He enjoyed the 1920's and being a bit of a socialite, he attended a lot of parties. He doesn't remember a lot about the night he was turned but rather when he woke up days later in someone's house. The help was still cleaning up the mess of the party. What woke him was the burning sensation on his skin and how thirsty he was. He tried tea and whatever else was offered to him but it didn't satisfy him. Then he caught the scent of the blood rushing through the veins of a maid. She was his first victim. Over the years, Louie has adapted not only to the times but has also learned to control himself.

However, he isn't afraid of work and he's calmed down a lot since his party days. Honestly, Louie is one to make the best out of any situation. Sometimes the best is to have fun at a boring job and sometimes the best thing he can do is just leave. Louie isn't much of romancer because he's usually just interested in other's stories. He loves all kinds of stories and can sit for hours and just listen to people. He loves autumn and how vibrant the season is without being too hot. He also enjoys the longer nights of wintertime but not the freezing temperatures. Louie considers himself to be kinda average but he's fine with who he is.
Last edited by angelonia on Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

and we drive ‘till the sundown that starts to fade away

Postby Foe Paw » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:35 pm

Bᴀsɪᴄ
Name: Cleber Kondraki
Species: Witch
Sexuality: Pansexual

Psʏᴄʜᴏʟᴏɢɪᴄᴀʟ
Theme Song: Drive, He Said - Tender Cage
Personality: Loves people's particularities and loves to listen to them, especially if it means he won't have to do the talking. Born in a very appearance-conscious family, he's always been drilled into the necessity of looking good, or maybe even perfect, especially when it's not. He's extremely hard on himself for making mistakes and is really the archetype of high-functioning anxiety: his mindscape is constantly stressed and running through a thousand possible problems, all under a smooth-as-marble face and soft voice. While he never lets himself do anything less than perfect, he's much more forgiving with others, who are spared from his crazy high standards. It's hard to believe how one person can be doing so many things at once: a job as cashier in a pet shop, running the free clinic, playing cello and piano with the town's orchestra, healing supernaturals and stray animals...
Kondraki seems like he's allergic to being straightforward. Every sentence has layered meanings, every decision is examined for second intentions, none of it taken seriously. Kind of a deadpan sense of humor. Tends to ignore jokes or play them straight, which has led more than one people to ask if he has a sense of humor at all. Getting him to talk about himself is like pulling teeth.

History: Kondraki was born in Joshua Tree, California, under the scalding sun of the Mojave Desert. Through all of his life, he's had strange prophetic dreams, seeing scenarios while he was asleep that would take sometimes years to happen in waking life. It was a dream of the shadow of war looming over a small coastal town in the other side of the country that led him to finally make his escape from a place, a family and a name he didn't regret to leave behind. With a new name he chose for himself and a prophetic dream of Eagle Rock, Kondraki set up shop in town a year ago. Being proficient in healing magic, he has set up a clinic where he heals any supernatural that comes to him in need, no questions asked.

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs
Crush: none/open
Dating: none/open
Family: none he cares to mention
Best Friend: none/open

Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ
Short, standing at 5'6". Black hair, black eyes. Pierced ears. Usually smells like a dozen different herbs that he uses in healing. Wears a binder. No noticeable scars besides a dent in his head that is only noticeable by touch.
Foe Paw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Witch Lucia

Postby Kurora » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:28 pm

Basics
Name: Lucia Wight
Species: Witch Rank: Regular member
Sexuality: Heterosexual

More In Depth
Theme Song: Just Like Fire by P!nk
Personality: Lucia is very passionate about many things, and especially so with the people whom she loves. When she cares for someone, she cares for them deeply, and has experienced enough loss in her life to never want to feel it again. Lucia's passionate nature also often extends to her interests, which include books, sweets, and music. Lucia can often be called rude or even evil, but it is obvious that she loves her town and her friends very much. Lucia feels things both strongly and deeply. While she is often teasing, witty, and carefree when she is happy, Lucia's most immediate reaction when angry or sad is to channel her darker emotions into a barely-contained rage or angry calm. This gets her into trouble more often than not, as when she will do rash actions and has a desire for vengeance. She is always meticulous in managing her appearance. She has a fixation on finery and insists on wearing fashionable clothing.
History: Her maternal line were witches and her line has mediated in this toen for a long time. (Will extend this later. Bit too tired to write it out after the other histories.)
Favorite Things: Fashion, knives, martial arts, fire magic.

Relationships
Crush: Open Dating: None yet
Family: A little sister
Pets: She has two bombay cats as familiars; a sable female named Ceridwen and a normal male named Tarot
Best Friend: Open
Kurora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dana the Vampire Second

Postby Kurora » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:29 pm

Basics
Name: Duana Ó Nualláins
Real Age: 1200
Species: Vampire
Sexuality: Asexual

More In Depth
Theme Song: Hide and Seek by Lizz Robinett
Personality:
Dana described herself as someone with many complexes and a personality is twisted. She has both a superiority and an inferiority complex, often comparing herself to real geniuses she couldn't compete with and also desires to be above others. She has a lot of offputting traits, cold, calculating and sees others as objects she can use to her advantage. It allows her to rise rapidly through the ranks in her careers. Dana places her faith in numbers, believing that everything has a price. This can be seen from how effectively she picks and raises her subordinates to be valuable resources she could use. This also allows her to be a very efficient commander as she is both decisive strategist and tactician that not hindered by her emotion. Dana also sees herself as a profitable human resource, doing everything to raise her value in the eyes of her superiors, which drives her to put up a front of the perfect soldier. This impressed and also unnerved her comrades, in particular, her long dead uncles, with her ruthlessness. Sometimes, this trait also becomes a disadvantage to her as her lack of empathy that disables her from putting herself in other people's shoes. In particular, her lack of insight of possibility that people she offended by her callous dismissal would take revenge on her. She is also a libertarian, as she values freedom of will and goal for a comfortable life in the rear. Something she had sought all her life. This trait of personality is also the source of her frustration on how some leaders treat their soldiers, in which a mission is absolute and she couldn't disobey even suicide mission. Dana dons a mask of the perfect soldier. On the surface, Dana is every bit what an Imperial soldier should strive to be. A harsh disciplinarian that still cares about the lives and safety of her people. A stupendously powerful and brutal warrior that still adheres to laws. A person with a sharp tactical mind, unflinching courage and unquestionable loyalty to her kind. An person that nevertheless remains humble and respectful to even the lowest members.
History: Dana was born long ago, in a family long renound for being decended from the Tuatha de Danaan, "the tribe of Dan", who were known for their supernatural abilities. They were transformed into gods and all powerful being by folklore, but the truth was they were vampires who simply settled in the land of Ireland. After the ages past, they changed their name to stay hidden. She watched the rise and fall of kings and kingdoms, sitting on the sideline. As people heard about her beauty, men came from all the land to have her hand in marriage. At this point in time, she was at odds with her father, so she played a local peasent boy into thinking she loved him. Her father, angered by this, married her to a cruel old man who got pleasure from abusing her and locking her away. To get out of this predictiment, she faked her own death, and waited until her funeral was over, before rising again. To her amusement, Dana's actions lead to the ancient tale of the Dearg-Due. After that, she lead a fairly quiet life, away from society until only recently. She easily avoided the witch trials by living as a hermit, and only re-emerged during the victorian eras and has been out ever since.
Favorite Things: Blood, toying with people, antagonizing werewolves

Relationships
Crush: Open Dating: N/A
Family: Open/ none in rp
Pets: None
Last edited by Kurora on Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kurora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hak the Hacker

Postby Kurora » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:30 pm

Basics
Name: Hakon Vinter
Species: Human Job: Professional Ethical Hacker
Sexuality: Bisexual

More In Depth
Theme Song: Revolution by Nickleback
Personality: Hak appears to be a violent, intimidating person even though he means well. As the plot progresses, it is revealed that his aggressiveness is a front; he is actually quite innocent, naive and very clueless. Haru also has awkward social skills due to a traumatic incident. Since then, he became unable to properly communicate with people except for when he's with someone he is close with. Despite appearing like a pessimistic cynical person, he is actually quite the nice person. Aside from being passive aggressive and violent, he is unpredictable and sometimes does not think before he speaks. He impulsively does what he pleases. He is honest and means well in everything that he does. Hak was very intelligent in school. He often received first place marks without needing to study. Because of this, Haru tries little to none when it comes to learning and this often irritates others.
History:
When they were young and their parents divorced, Hak and his siblings went to live in the countryside with a family friend. Hak ans his brother were very close, and that his brother was very proud of him. When they were called back to the family residence, Hak was shocked at the change of environment. As time went on, because of his brother's wish to meet the family's expectations and to be accepted by them, he later grew jealous of Hak and grows to resent him because all the attention went to him, as the only reason they were called back to the Vinter residence was Hak's intelligence. When Hak became sad that his brother was smiling less often and spending less time with him, his grades dropped, and because of the problems he caused, he was kicked out of his house and went to live with his paternal aunt in a different country.
Favorite Things: Computers, hockey, teasing friends, his siblings

Relationships
Crush: Open Dating: TBA
Family: He has two younger sisters and an older brother.
Pets: A brindle pitweiler male named Fenrir
Kurora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me