Game of Survival || Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Game of Survival || Discussion Thread

Postby guar » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:30 am

marking, I'll get forms up later today .
    they/them. uk.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"let's give 'em hell!"

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:12 am

➳name; caitlyn
    ➳age; 21
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳fandom; pokemon
    ➳team; yellow (leader)

➳hair; brown
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'7
    ➳weight; 152 lbs

➳abilities / powers; none
    ➳weapons; riley || ♂ || pikachu || lightning rod || level 95 || volt tackle, iron tail, quick attack, & thunderbolt
    zyo || ♂ || salamence || intimidate || level 79 || earthquake, brick break, dragon claw & dragon dance
    virtus || genderless || metagross (mega) || clear body (tough claws) || level 88 || earthquake, zen headbutt, meteor mash & thunder punch
    jirachi || genderless || serene grace || level 82 || iron head, u-turn, psychic & fire punch
    sapphire || ♀ || milotic || marvel scale || level 85 || surf, ice beam, recover & toxic
    luci || ♀ || glaceon || ice body || level 76 || ice beam, frost breath, shadow ball, & hidden power fighting

➳personality; coming off as headstrong and hotheaded, caitlyn hides behind such a facade in order to hide away her insecurities. she is a rather broken girl who constantly struggles with her own confidence. always feeling as though she must lead the way and prove to others that she is strong, this trainer finds it hard to lose, though she is able to move on unless it is a rather big loss on her part. being looked up to as an intelligent girl who knows her way around a battle, caitlyn always believes that she must not let anyone down. this is especially true to those she is closest to and her pokemon. her sarcasm and sassiness can be overbearing at times, but she means no harm with it. such aspects of her personality are her way of being humorous. truly she is a kind hearted girl that wears her heart on her sleeve no matter what. she is understanding and forgiving, often giving people far too many chances, but she believes that everyone can make up for past sins and rather not have bad blood with anyone if she can avoid it. sometimes she can be a pushover which is a huge downfall, but she does know how to stand up for herself when the time is right. caitlyn knows how to pick her battles and sees no use in senseless fighting

➳other; art by callalily don't have a link to their account
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:28 pm

Alright so I know I said we'd keep 6 teams, but I have ultimately decided to reduce this down to 4 teams for now given that certain teams seem to be drawing in more interest than others. I will only be moving my characters to fit this so no need to worry of your chosen teams not being there. If I need to add teams in the future I will do so but for now I think 4 teams is just a better number and spots will be easier to fill that way.

So to make this clear, the teams with be Red, Yellow, Black and White. Caitlyn will become the Yellow leader and Izuku will be moved to the White team
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:37 pm

➳name; rizzix
    ➳age; 25
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; asexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳fandom; magic: the gathering
    ➳team; black

➳hair; red
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; pale
    ➳height; 5'9"
    ➳weight; 140 lbs

➳abilities / powers; rizzix is an accomplished mage, well-versed in the more technical side of magic. she can manipulate both her own spells and the spells of others in a variety of ways, powering them up, duplicating their effects, or even outright canceling them. she's also adept at offensive magic, specializing in pyromancy, electromancy, and aeromancy.
    ➳weapons; rizzix carries a mana tank on her back, which connects to a glove on her right hand. the apparatus serves to amplify her spells, and also serves as a portable reserve for when she isn't in a place she can draw mana from.

➳personality; Like most members of the izzet league, rizzix is daring, ambitious, and a devout follower of the rule of cool. sure, animating the street to clear the morning traffic out of her way might not be very efficient (or safe, or legal), but it's cool. She posesses a rather peculiar type of narcissim, not necessarily obsessed with herself, just incredibly dismissive of other people. She believes that innovation is paramount, regardless of the cost, or even if the innovation is anything particular useful. While she's perfectly warm and friendly, a few minutes conversation with her makes it perfectly clear that she sees other people (and even herself) as nothing more than test subjects.

➳other;
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:58 pm

Accepted ^^
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:36 pm

I feel I should mention starchart is okay with anyone using her character as long as credit is given. And while she is inactive I do recommend you check out her stuff!
        [ name ] Silvia (and Zapzapmon)
        [ age ] 18
        [ gender ] female
        [ team ] red
        [ fandom ] digimon (OC by starchart)
        [ possessions ] Digivice, iPod, earbuds, earplugs

[ powers / abilities ] Silvia on her own as she is just a normal human with experience in electronics. However, Zapzapmon makes up for it. He is not only able to emit electricity from his tail and skin, he can also ‘digivolve’ and take on bigger and stronger forms. Zapzapmon’s incredible speed should not be ignored either. Even if Silvia uses his speed to have him do quick errands.
        [ personality - silvia ] Silvia is the calm and laid back one in this duo. She is very kind and cares a lot for those around her. She does not constantly express this but people can tell she cares. Meanwhile Zapzapmon has a much more energetic personality to say the least. Other than that the two have very similar personalities and interests. Both of them are quite creative in the crazy ideas they come up with. Zapzapmon is a bit rash and likes to immediately put these plans into action before Silvia has time to think. They are both a bit mischievous, though Zapzapmon is a bit more so. They can be a bit scatterbrained and seemingly oblivious to their surroundings. And while they may be on the constant search for some simple fun, it won’t take them too long to realize it’s time to get serious.
        [ history ] They Met when Silvia accidentally plugged her iPod into the wrong port of a synthesizer. Suddenly out popped an electric lizard who magically turned her iPod into a digivice. The two of them have been partners for a few years. Every now and then, when Silvia isn’t too busy with school stuff, they visit the digital world to have some fun. There have been a few close calls there but they always make it out ok. Otherwise they haven’t done much other than fix people’s broken electronics and listen to music/play video games all day.

[ other ] Heres the link for Zapzapmon, his other forms, and their abilities/powers. Tell me if I missed anything (⌒▽⌒)
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:07 pm

Accepted ^^
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Game of Survival || Hero? Please I’ll never Be that.

Postby shadowloversmothie » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:54 pm

D6F4916F-9289-434B-B99F-DF9E41944104.jpeg
No she isn’t a wolf, this is the only image I have of her.
D6F4916F-9289-434B-B99F-DF9E41944104.jpeg (123.29 KiB) Viewed 106 times

Name || May
Age || 13
Biological Sex || female
Gender Identity || Female
Preferred Pronouns || Her/she
Team: red

Strengths || Creative, quick thinker and adaptable (can make fire using glasses)
Weaknesses || Gathering supplies,anti social, irrational, cant think in tough situations and gets stressed/annoyed alot

Hair Length || long
Fur Color || Blonde
Eye Color || Green
Build || Average-sized, quite skinny due to her exercise she does alone.
Clothing || a black and white shirt that says: im the odd one so shut up. Black shoes a blue hoodie with “ketchup stains” and black trackpants

Personality || May is a quite yet easily annoyed girl, she is strange because she only really talks when she wants to she doesn’t talk for the fun of it. She is very creative so if she had the resources she could make a weapon. She she quite athletic and doesn’t have good intentions because she has the mind of a killer.

Family || unknow, you will never know

Orientation || bisexual
Crush || None

Background || she went a private school for misbehaved girls, but she would just come back worse than before. Since that happened she is willing to hurt anyone to get back to her home to kill her parents because of what they did to her.
All the trauma she went through has caused her to turn psycho. Not everything is bad her though because when she draws it calms her down

Oc or cannon: my camp camp oc
Ps: no she isn’t a wolf that’s just the only image I have of her.
Powers/abilities/weapons: a cap gun, glasses that can reflect sunlight to cause fire and a knife
shadowloversmothie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:14 am

Accepted
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:33 am

name; Izabella
    age; 14
    gender; Female
    sexuality; Heterosexual
    crush; N/A
    fandom; Transformers
    team; Red
    abilities / powers; While not having any powers, Izabella is extremely adept at fixing and mending machinery, proved by her banter with Cade.
    weapons; N/A
    personality;
      good traits :: Determined, open-minded, ambitious, adaptable, confident
      bad traits :: Cynical, rude, rebellious, disobedient, doesn't think before she speaks/acts, seems detached.
    background; We do not learn much of Izabella's history, but we do know that her parents were killed at home by a Decepticon while she was away. She refused to go into foster care so she fled, hiding and living among rubbish and alien junk, helping fix Transformers she came across and befriending them - for example, Canopy, whom she dearly loved and considered her family. She appears to be spiteful towards other children who disturb Transformers for fun, but will help people where she feels is necessary.
    other; Is it alright if she has Sqweeks with her?

name; Zevran Arainai
    age; 26
    gender; Male
    sexuality; Bisexual
    crush; N/A
    fandom; Dragon Age
    team; Black
    abilities / powers; Stealth - He becomes invisible, however also becomes slower.
    weapons; Longsword, Antivan Longbow, Crow Dagger.
    personality; On the outside, Zevran is the type of elf who enjoys almost all the pleasures of life. It is his personal philosophy that life is short and you must enjoy it while you can because death is inevitable. It is not so much that he enjoys being the comedian of the group, it is that he does not think before he speaks sometimes and his humour rises to the surface every time. He is known for his innuendos, getting a thrill from harassing, shocking, and often exasperating others. Few are spared from his flirtations and he will lay compliments on thick for anybody he meets.
    Besides his love of others, Zevran receives great pleasure in life from killing, stealing, and undermining others. He enjoys using his mind to deceive, getting a thrill out of tricking others, and has been known to loot anything which can be sold for a decent price, earning him a reputation for being a slippery fellow.
    While Zevran will flaunt his motherless state, his hard life as a child and assassin, and anything else which will scandalize his party-mates, there is a part of his past which he guards. He does not want others to know that he has loved and lost. While Zevran jokes about how his loyalty goes to the highest bidder he does hold loyalties to the Warden and his teammates, people he has come to see as friends.
    background; Zevran was born around 9:05 Dragon to a Dalish woman who fell in love with an elven woodcutter. His elven mother abandoned her clan and moved with the woodcutter to Antiva City. Zevran is unsure whether the woodcutter is indeed his father. After the woodcutter died suddenly - presumably from disease - Zevran's mother was forced into a life of ... in Rialto to pay off the woodcutter's debts and died soon after giving birth to Zevran. In fact, the woodcutter was a contract kill by the Antivan Crows in 9:04 Dragon. Along with other elven orphans, Zevran was raised communally by the ... in the brothel until the age of seven.
    He was purchased by House Arainai, a house affiliated with a group of assassins called the Antivan Crows, from then, Zevran lived as an assassin, while he may not have been the best that they had, he was certainly good at his job. He would often use his handsome elven looks to woo targets - male and female - although he had no issues with this, rather enjoying it.
    other;
Last edited by guar on Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me