( ➼ ❝ your bones ) —— discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

( ➼ ❝ Enid ) —— the fearful one

Postby evixtus » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:31 am

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛
♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

XXXX[ Name ] Enid XXXXXXXXXX[ Nickname ] N/A
XXXX[ Age ] Mid-Teens XXXXXXXX[ Gender ] Female
XXXX[ Allegiance ] Alexandria XXX[ Animals ] N/A
XXXX[ Face ] Katelyn Nacon XXXXX[ Sexuality ] Heterosexual
XXXX[ Combat ] A knife from her mother, & the occasional gun.

XXXX[ Info ] Enid was welcomed into Alexandria when she was found outside the gates, having been on her own for quite some time. She didn't speak to anybody for the first three weeks within the safe zone, due to the trauma she experienced outside the walls; she shares a house with Olivia. Before she was on her own, she was with her mother and father who died while trying to jump start their car due to a swarm of walkers. After the wake of their death, she remained proactive by gathering food and making shelter for herself. Initially distrustful and fearful of the new faces arriving in Alexandria, she did end up forming a relationship with Carl Grimes, though not with many others. Having a tendency to wander outside the safe zone on her own, she once told Carl that it's to experience the same thing as he: 'the thrill of danger'. Like any middle-aged teen, Enid believes her own words and thoughts should be accounted for, yet doesn't throw them out there as often as she'd like to.
Last edited by evixtus on Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ➼ ❝ Jules Butcher ) —— the cowgirl

Postby evixtus » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:32 am

♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞
♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞♞

XXXX[ Name ] Jules Butcher XXXX[ Nickname ] Jule, JJ
XXXX[ Age ] Thirty-Two Years XXX[ Gender ] Female
XXXX[ Allegiance ] Alexandria XXX[ Animals ] Rockefeller
XXXX[ Face ] Megan Etcheberry XX[ Sexuality ] Heterosexual
XXXX[ Combat ] Prominent sharpshooter & can double-wield pistols.

XXXX[ Info ] Jules is usually not one to mess around with, despite her appealing nature and calmness. Against taking orders and following the rules, she can tend to step out of line when her buttons are pushed. She prefers those who are reasonable, and respect what she has to say. Her quirks are easy to tend with, respect is key, and she'll return any attitude given. The daughter of a sheriff killed in the line of duty, she took it upon herself and spent a few years with the marines after she turned eighteen. Before she became a marine, she dabbled in horses, and quickly picked up the hobby after returning home. For the first two years, she took care of her house with her mother and two younger sisters, as well as the horses. After the farm was swarmed by a herd of walkers, Jules was the only one to make it out alive. Another two years past and she ended up in Alexandria, finding her current horse wandering on his own. It's difficult to find her anywhere but in her house reading, outside of the walls, or with Rocky.
Last edited by evixtus on Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ➼ ❝ your bones ) —— discussion

Postby evixtus » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:18 am

( ➼ ❝ Enid )
    Indent ✘ dislike✓ like⚌ neutral

( ➼ ❝ Jules )
    Indent ✘ dislike✓ like⚌ neutral
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:34 pm

^ accepted
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☣ More brains than brawn

Postby witchcrafting » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:32 pm

Full Name ; Glenn Rhee
Age ; Mid Twenties
Gender ; Male

Allegiance ; Alexandria

Combat ;
He's skilled with a few different kinds of guns, through his skills vary on what he's using.

Kin ;
Maggie Rhee - Wife (alive), Hershel Greene - Father-In-Law (Deceased), Beth Greene - Sister-In-Law (Deceased), Shawn Greene - Step-Brother-In-Law (Deceased), Josephine Greene - Mother-In-Law (Deceased)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

☣ Personality ☣
Glenn is bright, loyal, resourceful, and quick on his feet. Keenly aware of the extreme dangers in which he places himself for the sake of the group, his youth makes him willing to take the risk. Glenn thinks on his feet and shows great compassion and humanity. Despite all of the horrors he has experienced, he has maintained a youthful enthusiasm for life and its unexpected pleasures. He is an integral part of the group, showing surprising depth and emotion when experiencing even the most devastating tragedies.
witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:09 pm

super sorry for the super late reply whoops// @Vagabond is approved and I'm gonna go ahead and say we can start now. I'll try to finally get a starter up tomorrow but if someone else wants to post before me then feel free
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me