☆ - TAKE OFF THE SUIT - WHAT ARE YOU?

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ☆ - TAKE OFF THE SUIT - WHAT ARE YOU?

Postby royalty. » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:32 am

res. Ororo Munroe, Storm - weather manipulation
    - Ororo Munroe, 36
    - + traits - devoted, strong willed, protective, loyal, independent, powerful
    - - traits - violent, tends to have outbreaks, powerhungry
    - suit
    - affiliated with the X-Men
    - mocha skin with silver, almost platinum hair.
    - her powers focus mainly around weather manipulation
    - identity is known

ImageImage
    res. Oc - Jayce Winchester, Alias Heatwave - alike human torch, can bend fire and completely engulf in flames
    - Full name is Jayce Damien Winchester
    - 37 years old
    - suit
    - no affiliation with any team or alliance
    - + traits - loyal, dominant, stern, honest, confident, protective, strong, powerful
    - - traits - cocky, blunt, sometimes cold, a real player, violent, can be powerhungry at times
    - nothing special about his history- nobody knows how he got his powers and he's not willing to tell.
    - identity is known
    - very rich

ImageImage
    res. Oc - Jade Merrick, Alias Banshee - capable to shift into a bat-like creature, enhanced strength
    - bat form idea 1 bat form idea 2
    - her suit: she wears a full bodysuit like this[ though the middle section ends doesn't extend that far and ends just below her breast area, and the body suit has legs as well ] with black heels that reach around mid-calf, a black masquerade mask and usually wears dark eye makeup and dark red lipstick.
    - female, 24
    - can shift into a huge, nearly 7 ft tall bat-like creature, her screams are deafening [ think black canary ], enhanced strength and other abilities, exceptional hearing, night vision.
    - a smart theif, excellent at combat [ like don't test her she'll actually beat you senseless ], exceptional with guns and knives, used to be a getaway driver
    - daughter of dr. kirk langstorm aka manbat, she was born deaf and her father, being not only the manbat but also a scientist focusing on the study of bats, ran tests on her so she could be able to hear like a bat could, as bats have exceptional hearing. the tests were succesful and by the age of three she was able to hear again, however with the advantage came many disadvantages. when she screamed, her voice was deafening. she became stronger than normal, and this started when she was only nine. her vision at night was exceptional, and her overall abilities seemed enhanced. when she was 15, however, she became very ill due to the fluids running in her system, as over the years her father injected more and more. her mother was unknown, and her father died, where he was stabbed in the chest by deadpool, thus being the reason why she hates him. without knowing what do to, the naive fifteen year old looked through his labs and all of it's liquids, gulping down whichever she thought could help her. almost instantly she began experiencing excrutiating pains in her stomach, her head was throbbing and she could barely stand, soon changing into a form of a creature looking to be both man and bat. as the years went on, she learned to control her abilities.
    - exceptional at combat. took kickboxing classes and took part in many streetfights and friday night matches, eventually being trained by a military proffesional.
    - + traits - [ brutally ] honest, protective, defensive, strong, powerful, dominant, independent
    - - traits - not very dependable, cold, blunt, violent, aggressive, manipulative
    - nobody knows her identity

es. Wade Wilson, Deadpool - enhanced abilities, immunity
    - suit seen above, full
    - male
    - + traits - strong-willed, smart, funny, caring, protective
    - - traits - not very serious, always joking around, cocky, doesn't work well with others
Last edited by royalty. on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:34 am

res. rocket raccoon
    res. oc girl please
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

phantom

Postby luune » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:55 am

alias: phantom
name: xander white, w11492
alignment: chaotic neutral; generally, his alignment is a bit of a grey area and is likely to change.

+ive traits: inquisitive, thoughtful, diligent, empathetic, has a tough exterior but a gentle core
neutral traits: reserved, intelligent, ambitious, skeptical
-ive traits: usually dishonest and deceptive, untrusting, apprehensive, defensive

appearance: he stands 6' 2" with a lean, muscular physique and his long limbs make his build look rather
awkward. scars and old wounds crisscross his body. freckles - retaining somewhat of a youthful air - fall
upon an angular, narrow face, most prominently around his nose and cheekbones. an intense, cold grey
stare is shadowed by dark, red-tinted circles which loom around his eyes; a constant reminder of his lack
of sleep. his hair is ashy brown, and, although short and straight, is naturally unkempt.

abilities: hallucikinesis; the ability to manipulate the target’s senses - sight, hearing, touch, taste, smell -
in order to create illusions for the target. overuse of it can cause symptoms from extreme headaches
to migraines, to fainting. intuitive aptitude; the ability to learn and understand complexities of
objects, subjects etc. quickly, and without the need of previous education. this ability, in his
case, mainly applies to the function and interworkings of objects, or to closely mimic an
opponent's fighting style in combat (limited by his physical condition).

history: xander was born to two SHIELD agents who, during his childhood, were killed by HYDRA agents.
the same HYDRA agents kidnapped him, brainwashed him so he had no recollection of his past, and
raised him to be a weapon. eventually, after a series of torturous tests, he became known to the
organisation as 11492: the eleventh surviving test subject of the 492 serum, which caused the
compatible subject to gain telepathic abilities, as well as heightened physical condition. his aim
was to extract information for HYDRA, and eliminate anyone who threatened the existence of this
organisation. he was trained from a young age to be the weapon he was but soon grew tired of the
brutal life he was forced to live. so, during a mission - after meticulously planning his escape - he
disappeared and never returned to the organisation which made him. in an unfamiliar world, he was
vulnerable, so used the only thing he knew how to do to survive: killing and stealing. after giving
himself a name - phantom - to conceal his past, he mingled with the criminals of the city to become
a gun-for-hire. although the line of business pays enough for him to survive, this livelihood is
threatened by the avengers and other heroes operating in the area; he endeavours to keep all of
them off his trail.

luune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luune » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:01 pm

@spider-man. thank you!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x

elm - she/her - intj
your friendly neighbourhood introvert
instagram youtube tumblr
luune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

P E T E R Q U I L L

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:59 am

𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐋 :: 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐃

with a dazzling grin and red copper flame like hair, peter quill is an intergalactic hero.
saving species and planets, he's an all around jazzy guy. peter loves nothing more than his
music casset that his mother gave him before he died. peter met his father and killed him.

stolen by yandu, peter finds his maternal parent in this space bandit. peter is wary of secrets
others keep and often lets his emotions cloud his judgement. except for in the situation where
he fight with rocket, he his insults apper to direct his judgement towards what truly is ridiculous
and that of what is not ridiculous. starlord has himself quite a humorous personality and is no
stranger to a pair of cell bars.

peter is an average human who has inherited great power. power so great he could hold an infinite
stone and live to tell the tale. peter's handiness appears in the recovery of his beloved intergalactic
ship. with a crew of rocket, gamora, groot and drax, the stars have to watch out for starlord.
Last edited by rey skywalker on Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
✦ biologist ✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | drawing felines for cheap + drawing warrior scenes for free!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
currently: finished the comm!!
wanting: some water
watching: euros + copa america
listening to: metroboomin remix
dms are always open for chatting!
crdt + crdt
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:02 am

𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 :: 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀

there's nothing this young - well not young - but genetically altered boy takes pride in more than his star.
      no one had a stronger sense of justice than steve rogers - the boy who from brooklyn who wanted to fight.
      he does have a funny bone, he is also very respectful and respected. guns dont inteerst him, hand to hand
      combat is his way to go. while fighting crime and working for shield, captain has been very firm and vocal
      about his beleifs that pertain to true justice. he was pulled from an ice cap and his sense of loyalty is the
      strongest. you could easily see him as a loyal golden labrador. his powers are genetic enhancement, and he
      is seen carrying his bulletproof shield. he doesn't take reskless risks and civilians are his priority if it's not
      attacking the enemy first. he's really old but appears in his late twenties.
Last edited by rey skywalker on Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
✦ biologist ✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | drawing felines for cheap + drawing warrior scenes for free!
crdt + crdt
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐂𝐀𝐓

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:02 am

𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐘 :: 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐂𝐀𝐓

Former cat burglar Felicia Hardy became a crime fighter when she became romantically attracted to and involved with Spider-Man. Felicia has the ability to instill "bad luck" around others - this comes in handy when fighting crime!

Felicia Hardy is an only child and was born to Lydia and Walter Hardy. They were a wealthy family living in Queens, New York. Her father was a “travel salesman” and would go away on many business trips, leaving her mother to raise Felicia mainly by herself. Her father would constantly encourage her to be the best at what she does. However, her mother was not satisfied with “her best” and always pushed Felicia to win first place. Felicia would find interest in extracurricular activities such as cheerleading and gymnastics. When Felicia was thirteen years old, one day during cheerleading practice her mother informs her that her father had died in a plane crash over the Andes Mountains in South America. However, Felicia would eventually discover that her father was an infamous cat burglar in the newspapers, which allowed her to piece together the reason for her father’s “business trips.” One day, when Felicia was mugged, she learned of the excitement that comes in her father’s career. She decided to learn self defense and enrolled in a martial arts class. There, she was trained by Miyagi Kanryo in the Okinawan art of Goju Ryu. Felicia also took the time to learn how to pick locks and crack open safes.

However, she was an highly skilled martial artist and a top athlete and gymnast. After she decided to become a crime fighter and began her relationship with Spider-Man, she realized that her lack of super-human power may cause Spider- Man to be killed should he become over run by an enemy.

Feline Abilities- After Black Cat's powers were removed by Doctor Strange, the process caused her body to be mutated which granted her with special abilities. These included superhuman reflexes, infrared eyesight (which enabled her to see in the dark), enhanced strength and retractable claws. Black cat also stated that she could smell pheromones which showed that she had a sense of smell like a animal. However, Black Cat lost these abilities completely when she was hit with a device that was designed by the Chameleon to remove Spider-Man's powers.

Current Powers
            Probability Field Manipulation- Black Cat was given the power of 'bad luck' by scientists whom were working for the Kingpin through a bargain they made with him. This power allowed her to affect probability fields, which caused improbable events of bad luck to happen to enemies that were within her sight. This power of hers was removed by Doctor Strange when it started to effect the ones she loved the most and it was discovered that it would eventually kill a person the longer they stayed around her. Black Cat's power of bad luck has shown to have returned to her recently for unknown reasons and she now has more control of this power than ever before.

Abilities
            Expert Thief - Black Cat is a skilled thief and is an expert in stealth, lock picking, escapology, evading and detecting alarms and cracking open safes.

Olympic Level Athlete- Black Cat possesses the reflexes, agility and stamina of a Olympic level athlete and is physically very strong and has enhanced physical endurance.

Olympic Acrobat- Black Cat is a very skilled acrobat and is capable of completing many difficult stunts and feats that a normal person would not be able to do.

Skilled Martial Artist- Black Cat has received training in many different martial artist and is most noticeable skilled in Goju-ryu Karate and Judo of which she uses regularly. She is capable of taking on several armed guards at a time and incapacitating them without getting injured herself. Her strength, when pushed too far enables her to defeat foes such as Sabretooth.

Appearance- Felicia is an attractive woman with an athletic yet highly voluptous figure, assets she uses to her advantage by constantly wearing the zipper of her skin tight leather one piece costume down exposing a large amount of her equally large breasts framed by white fur. this is meant to draw the eyes of her (male) opponents to her assets and leave them vulnerable.

Equipment
            After Black Cat lost her powers to the Chameleon, she decided to buy some special equipment from the Tinkerer that would help her strength and agility to become more advanced.

Black Cat Costume designed by the Tinkerer
            Black Cat Costume designed by the Tinkerer
            Black Cat Costume- Felicia purchased a black leather costume from the Tinkerer which increased many of her natural attributes. This includes micro-servos that gives her peak human strength which enables her to lift approximately 800 lbs. The suit also enables her superhuman speed, which allows her to sprint at the maximum speed of about 40 miles per hour. The suit itself is also extremely tight and shows off a lot of her cleavage. which helps to distract her enemies.

Specially Designed Earrings- Black Cat's suit also includes a unique pair of earrings that help her keep balanced while climbing walls or rooftops, similar to how a cat uses its tail to balance itself.

Contact Lenses- Black Cat uses designed contact lenses that enables her to see in the range of the electromagnetic spectrum, which allows her to see in the dark as clearly as she would in the daytime.

Retractable Claws- The gloves of Black Cat's costume contain metal, retractable claws at the tip of each finger. They are razor sharp and are capable of tearing through most materials and enable her to scale walls.
            Characteristics

Black Cat
            Height: 6' 1"
            Weight: 176 lbs
            Eyes: Green
            Hair: Platinum Blonde
            Status

Citizenship: American
            Place of Birth: Queens,New York
            Marital Status: Single
            Education: College graduate (Art major)
            Affiliations: Heroes for Hire, Spider-Man, Marvel Divas
            Occupations: Former cat burglar, private investigator, founder of Cat's Eye Investigations, Registered superhero
            Known Relatives: Walter Hardy/ The Cat (father, deceased), Lydia Hardy (mother)
            Grappling Hook- Black Cat has a grappling hook device which is hidden in the fur of each of her gloves of which were designed by her father, Walter. These hooks enable her to swing from building to building in a way similar to Spider-Man, though not as fast. She can also use the device as a tightrope, wall scaling device, swing line or as a weapon in combat with an enemy. When the hooks are fired, they can be attached to building ledges or flag posts, which enables her to swing across buildings.

Motorcycle- Black Cat sometimes uses a motorcycle in a cat-like design.

Last edited by rey skywalker on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
crdt + crdt
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery