A Strange New Universe)(Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Technostreak and Steelshadow

Postby .muse. » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:22 pm

Little forewarning, I can't draw Cybertronians to save my life. To give a visual ref of both these dorks I'm just using Transformers Universe character builds. Steel is a color shifted Astraea and Tech is stealing Doubletake's build cause it was exactly the build I had in mind, plus the added bonus of it didn't need a color shift since he's silver-ish anyways lol.
Also, preemptive apology for Steel's stupidly long bio, she's a very dear OC of mine that I've had for years. So I sorta have A LOT of stuff to write about her, I literally cannot do 'brief' with her after this long. (The website I used her most on, we did extensive bios for all our characters)
Tiny apology for how short Tech's bio is, since he's literally as green to me as he is to being a leader.
Though I may when I have more time and have had a chance to delve deeper into his character, make him a nice hefty google doc bio like Steels. XD

~*~

Username:
Museatron
Preferred Nickname:
Muse

~*~

Character name: Technostreak (Tech for short)
Faction: Autobot

Bipedal Form: image (origin)
Alternative Form: Silver Nissan Titan Warrior

Brief Character Introduction:
While still a relatively young bot, Tech has a good head and an even better spark.
He may not be the strongest biggest bot around, nor the most experienced in the ways of war; but what he lacks in being a tried and true warrior, he more than makes up for in personality. At least most of the time he does. Sometimes he worries a bit too much if he’s worthy of being a commander in the first place, frequently second guessing himself and constantly muttering ‘that’s what Optimus would do, right?’ while planning his teams next move. Though overall he has a rather chipper personality, he is easy to get along with. When not dealing with Decepticon threats, he is more than happy to be part of the team, not segregated as a leader or better than the rest in any way.

However, as much as he enjoys being on equal footing with his team, when it comes down to it, he boldly displays a strong sense of conviction to uphold the principles the Autobots should be known to stand for. He is driven to being the best leader he can possibly be, to live up to the expectations both he and his team would have of him.

Despite his earnest yearning to be the commander he knows he needs to be, he is still just a bot, and he has a lot of room to grow. That's just part of his charm though; in the end, he's a wholesome bot with a good moral compass and there's nothing he wouldn't do for his team.

~*~

Character name: Steelshadow (Steel for short)
Faction: Neutral

Bipedal Form: image (origin)
Alternative Form: Lime Green Audi R8

Brief Character Introduction:
To save space...
Click Here

~*~
.muse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Strange New Universe)(Discussion Thread

Postby myth; » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:16 pm

Wow, I love the sound of these two already. ;u;

Museatron wrote:Little forewarning, I can't draw Cybertronians to save my life. To give a visual ref of both these dorks I'm just using Transformers Universe character builds. Steel is a color shifted Astraea and Tech is stealing Doubletake's build cause it was exactly the build I had in mind, plus the added bonus of it didn't need a color shift since he's silver-ish anyways lol.
Also, preemptive apology for Steel's stupidly long bio, she's a very dear OC of mine that I've had for years. So I sorta have A LOT of stuff to write about her, I literally cannot do 'brief' with her after this long. (The website I used her most on, we did extensive bios for all our characters)
Tiny apology for how short Tech's bio is, since he's literally as green to me as he is to being a leader.
Though I may when I have more time and have had a chance to delve deeper into his character, make him a nice hefty google doc bio like Steels. XD

I'd not worry about going into great detail for now, we can always do that through exploring the characters in the roleplay. c: I myself have written an awful lot for my characters in several places, but due to the time bewteen them and the changes they go through, I hardly write extensive information anymore. Other wise I have to change it a week or so later. xD I'm glad you're dedicated to your characters though, it's always nice to roleplay with someone who is.
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .muse. » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:31 am

I'm glad you like the sound of them already. Steel is usually pretty well accepted, but Tech being brand new I was a little worried about him lol.

Steel started with as short a bio as Tech has right now. But when I joined the site I expanded her bio on, she sort of teamed up with Bumblebee and he tried to reform her into an Autobot. So the bulk of her info never changes, just the last few paragraphs of her history to fit whatever plot I'm throwing her into. Sometimes she fights back to rejoin the Decepticons, sometimes she ends up tagging along with the Autobots, mostly she ends up a neutral party who screws with everyone equally. XD
Image ~*~ Muse ~ They/Them ~ Adult ~ Nerd ~*~ Image
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
.muse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:22 am

username:Inari Kitsune
preferred nickname:Kia

character name:Kakashi
faction:Autobot
unique ability:Kakashi is blind in one optic, but still fights as if she had two.

bipedal form:Image Made by Crimson_Raven
brief character introduction:Kakashi is a very skilled femme in the art of ninjitsu. During her training, her and her team were ambushed by Decepticons. They were able to escape, but Kakashi lost an optic in battle as well as a close friend. Although her optic was fixed, she could no longer see out of it. She didn't let it stop her and soon became a full fledged ninja. She's wise for her age and gives others chances when they're new to something like leading a team. She's willing to give advice when needed and won't hesitate to give up her life to save others.
Last edited by Kia_Bee on Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:37 am

Oooh, nice! Inari Kitsune, I believe we are waiting on you to finish your forms now and we can start. c: I'm heading out tonight so I won't be able to write anything yet, but I can write the opening post tomorrow if you all don't mind?

myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:48 am

I'm gonna stick with Kakashi for now. I might ad my twins in later.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:12 am

Yay Kakashi! I've just added a few details to my chars but I'm all done now.
Ah x'D sorry Oberon.
We'll see how we go, knowing me I'll add in more chars if all goes good.

I'm the same in the opposite way, I'm all Autobot x'D
I find Decepticon oc's reallllly hard to construct.
The few I do have are pretty well rounded though.

Nice chars, muse.
Its okay that you don't post so much in the club, I understand completely.
I could possibly help with your ped form problem if you wanna shoot me a pm? :D
Can't wait to get rocking.

Omg I have an Autobot medic named Tech!! :lol: bit of a coincidence.
He's young too x'3 dear me...

Holy cyber-cow I just read most of Steelshadow's document... She is epicness in a bottle ^_^- sounds a lot like my main oc Electrix.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .muse. » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:42 pm

Crimson_Raven wrote:Nice chars, muse.
Its okay that you don't post so much in the club, I understand completely.
I could possibly help with your ped form problem if you wanna shoot me a pm? :D
Can't wait to get rocking.

Omg I have an Autobot medic named Tech!! :lol: bit of a coincidence.
He's young too x'3 dear me...

Holy cyber-cow I just read most of Steelshadow's document... She is epicness in a bottle ^_^- sounds a lot like my main oc Electrix.

That would be super awesome if you could give them a shot. When I get internet at my new house set up, I'll bust out my tablet and red line over their current images to try and make them as accurate to how I picture them. Cause like Astraea's body structure is spot on for Steel, but the helm is totally wrong as well as a few other things. It was just the closest reference for her I could get.

That's a hilarious coincidence, cause I was stuck for a name, so I just used a Transformers name generator thing where you plug in your name and it spits out a cybertronian name. My real name landed Technostreak, which I really liked the ring of. Probably because Techno is mostly what I listen to lol.

Literal footage of me when anyone likes one of my characters.
Thank you.
o3o
Image ~*~ Muse ~ They/Them ~ Adult ~ Nerd ~*~ Image
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
.muse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:35 am

I'd love to if you want to pm me with their forms/refs/alt modes and whatever details you want me to add.

:lol: that's funny as you like techno I agree.

Your welcome though I really like how you wrote her out.
And I love the torn up Decepticon insignia detail.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:52 am

*throws down first post*
*takes a deep breath*
*crawls back to bed*

And now it begins, mauhahahaa...

First things first, I think we need to settle our teams into where they are, take a few pages to get to know one another and the area; which means no going off to find the other team, I for certain know that Oberon is very good at crafting the most grueling of punishments, and none of y'all want that. ._.

myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me