» Lᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Wᴀʀ // discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: » Lᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Wᴀʀ // discussion

Postby Butter Dragon » Mon May 15, 2017 1:02 pm

Alright!
Sorry for all the questions, but I've got another one.
What is the camp like?
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Λlpha » Mon May 15, 2017 1:08 pm

Name » Bella Everwind
Alias/Male Name » Eric Everwind
Gender » Female
Age » Twenty one
Role » Soldier in training
Sexuality » Straight
Personality » I think her traits should give
a pretty good insight into her personality.
If this isn't ok, please let me know and I'll make a
more in-depth personality.

+ pos. » traits: Intelligent, Funny, Friendly.
= neu. » traits: Sassy, Determined, Pretty.
- neg. » traits: Easy to distract, Stubborn, Likes to argue.
Family »
Susan Everwind (mum)
Anthony Everwind (dad)
Alex Everwind (brother)
Crush/Relationship » N/A Open
Weapons »
.Bastard sword and curved dagger[/size]

»» Her Mounts »»

Favored Horse » Thowra
❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
data.whicdn.com by Unknown, on Pinterest

Last edited by Λlpha on Tue May 16, 2017 11:51 am, edited 20 times in total.
⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ (( 𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒇 ))l ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

brings hell's rain ll⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤lll 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄'𝘿 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙀 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙈𝙔 𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒𝙎

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ll ↪ ' [ ❝ 𝐅𝐎𝐑 ❞ ]- ↩ ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

↪↪Image

just one yesterday - fall out boy
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 200765 » Mon May 15, 2017 1:20 pm

@Butter Dragon : I imagine the camp to be a large one, with tents set up in a circle around a large clearing with tables for gatherings and meals. The tents closest to the center are larger, where the older soldiers stay. Small tents make the outside rings and each is occupied by two or three new recruits, unless if a recruit chooses to bring their own small tent and stay in one by themselves.

Training happens in the forest and fields beyond the circles of tents. Some fields have dummies set up, and there is a tent near those fields with different weapons in case anyone should need one. I was thinking for most of the time, all recruits are trained together so anyone can fight with a blade and ride a horse. A few hours a week, they split off to their roles and train under their leader(s).

Hope that can give you a good picture of the camp and a little of how it runs. Don't worry about the questions, I'm more than happy to answer them! Let me know if you have any more. c:

@Silent Wish : I am sorry, but I cannot accept Bella's form just yet! There are too many images, and a roleplay mod will probably remove the horse images because you can only have one image per character form. The main image is also quite big, is it possible to size it down? (I can help you do that if you can't find a place to do so.) Also, Bella will need personality in order for us to get to know her better!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Λlpha » Mon May 15, 2017 1:30 pm

200765 wrote:@Butter Dragon : I imagine the camp to be a large one, with tents set up in a circle around a large clearing with tables for gatherings and meals. The tents closest to the center are larger, where the older soldiers stay. Small tents make the outside rings and each is occupied by two or three new recruits, unless if a recruit chooses to bring their own small tent and stay in one by themselves.

Training happens in the forest and fields beyond the circles of tents. Some fields have dummies set up, and there is a tent near those fields with different weapons in case anyone should need one. I was thinking for most of the time, all recruits are trained together so anyone can fight with a blade and ride a horse. A few hours a week, they split off to their roles and train under their leader(s).

Hope that can give you a good picture of the camp and a little of how it runs. Don't worry about the questions, I'm more than happy to answer them! Let me know if you have any more. c:

@Silent Wish : I am sorry, but I cannot accept Bella's form just yet! There are too many images, and a roleplay mod will probably remove the horse images because you can only have one image per character form. The main image is also quite big, is it possible to size it down? (I can help you do that if you can't find a place to do so.) Also, Bella will need personality in order for us to get to know her better!

Ok, yeah I was wondering whether you might need a personality. I don't know how to size it down, could you help me? With the images, would links work? (Also, sometimes mods don't mind about having multiple pictures if it's a different character, which it kinda is in a way).

↪↪Image

Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Mon May 15, 2017 2:01 pm

@silent wish I can help you with resizing since I'm not too busy right now.
The only characters that can have multiple images are if they are a shape-shifter.
Then, aside from a face claim, you can have a picture for each form the character can shift into.
For links? I dunno. I just linked mine.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorvusSchnee » Tue May 16, 2017 4:11 am

╓──────────────────────╖
Name;; Brannon Ó Conghaile
Age;; 25
Gender;; Male
Theme Song;; Pictures of You
Wherever You Will Go
Trainee;; Macey Maddox
Role;; Archer 2b

╙──────────────────────╜

╓──────────────────────╖
Name;; Raven
Breed;; Arabian
Gender;; Female
Color;; Non-fading Black
Size;; 14.8 hands

╙──────────────────────╜
╓───────────────────────────────╖

Above all else, Bran is known for his highly stubborn nature.
When he sets his mind to something, there is little anyone can do to convince him
that it is foolhardy or an exercise in futility. While this level of determination may
be something to be admired and is itself one of the reasons he has made it as far
as he has in life, there are those who would suggest that Bran sometimes takes
it farther than he should. He can certainly claim to be an extremely patient individual,
but it is when Bran is provoked beyond his breaking point that a certain level of
hot-headedness is displayed. To see his short-tempered side, one need only insult his
honor or those he calls friends.

Bran has proven to be rather wise despite his bull-headed nature. This is made most
evident by his astute and observant nature. There is little that gets by him and he can
be considered rather empathetic, always seeming to know when someone is troubled even
if they do not outwardly express their troubles. This makes Bran an excellent listener
and someone his friends can turn to when their worries have them backed into a corner.
He may not always know what to say to cheer them up, but there are times when just
listening can do the trick.

Bran cares deeply for others, but his bullheaded nature mixes with a free-spirited nature
to create a self-reliant loner who isn't known for actively socializing with others beyond what
is necessary. Bran upholds three traits that he himself exemplifies, and his determination
and wisdom have already been discussed. The third is honor, a certain level of integrity. He
honors who he is, who he has always been, and does his best to keep on the path he started
down. He may slip up every so often, but he will always stay true to the core of his being.
Bran expects others to uphold these three traits as well, and may be seen as overly critical
of those who do not hold up to his standards.

╙───────────────────────────────╜

╓─────────────────────────────────────────────────╖

For so long as he can remember, Brannon, better known to those close to him as Bran, was taught to fight for the sake of others.
To fight for those who did not have the strength of heart to stand against their enemies in more than word. However,
he was also taught that possessing the strength of heart to fight was never enough. Bran needed a reason to fight that
was right in his eyes, a cause worth dying for. Without this, he could never claim to truly be noble. His own father, an
archer before him, carried this philosophy to his deathbed, struck down by the one enemy no man could hope to face
on equal terms: sickness. It was entrusted to Bran, who has carried those words in his heart since that day. As time
passed and his skills with a bow increased, soon earning himself the nickname Bran of the Black Bow along the way, the
young man searched for his reason to fight. He could not say it was for the kingdom, as he felt making such a claim
would not be enough when every archer and soldier carried that desire in their hearts. No, it had to be something he
himself wanted to fight for. Something only Bran was willing to die for. To this very day, he has not yet found that
reason. Yet still he continues to search.

╙─────────────────────────────────────────────────╜
Last edited by CorvusSchnee on Wed May 17, 2017 8:54 am, edited 5 times in total.
CorvusSchnee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Λlpha » Tue May 16, 2017 11:42 am

Ok, I think I'm done with my form. Tell me if there's anything else I need or have done incorrectly.

↪↪Image

Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 200765 » Tue May 16, 2017 11:47 am

@Silent Wish : Bella is accepted! More personality isn't necessary, but feel free to include more of it or history if you'd like. And just a quick coding tip: if you want to keep the text to the right, hit enter every couple of words to make a new line so that everything stays to the right.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Λlpha » Tue May 16, 2017 11:52 am

200765 wrote:@Silent Wish : Bella is accepted! More personality isn't necessary, but feel free to include more of it or history if you'd like. And just a quick coding tip: if you want to keep the text to the right, hit enter every couple of words to make a new line so that everything stays to the right.

Ok, thanks.

Actually, thanks to everyone who helped out with my form. I really appreciate it. <3

↪↪Image

Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paria. » Tue May 16, 2017 3:48 pm

I'm still willing to double up if no one grabs the last male.
paria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me