❝havoc❞ dog pack rp discussion O&A

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ❝havoc❞ dog pack rp discussion O&A

Postby Kendall Roy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:03 am

voice claim:Toby Stephens as Captain Flint in Black Sails
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv7YJht ... 9-50hkqPs/
[Both his parents were British dogs given to his owners gang as presents from an British gang(( who stole the two dogs from an country estate in England)) so he also has an English accent}
——♥——

`````Decker
    You can also call him Deck or Colonel [his nickname when he was a dog fighter]
    `````gender ↠ Male
    `````age ↠ 5
    `````scent ↠ Soft blood smell and black coffee
    `````breed ↠ Alsation husky mix
    `````appearance ↠ He is a good looking dog and his owners were initially going to sell him as a pet due to this
    His fur is various tones of;beign,browns,black and white.His eyes are pale blue and his belly and muzzle and white.He has a scar around 1cm long across the center of his muzzle and across his left eye (this didnt damage his actual eye in any way) and both his ears are ripped slightlyin various places
    He is around the size of a average wolf around 80cm tall and weights around 30kg

`````rank ↠ Lead Fighter
    `````pack ↠ Steel pack

`````crush/mate ↠ {Open ^^ /DM me}
    `````sexuality ↠ Homosexual

`````personality ↠ He's snaps easily and finds it difficult to fight his anger which can ultimately take over in any situation
    .The protection of the pack is his number 1 priority over everything else
    .He's quick witted and sarcastic and is intelligent
    .He acts like your average cool guy and does like attention in the form of a badass role model
    .He does tend to snap at everyone and can come across as grumpy at time
    .He pretty much calls everyone younger than him "Kid"
    .He can be quite reserved and is actually a good listener meaning he will be more than happy for you to tell him your problems
    .He is affectionate towards the younger members of the pack due to the fact he had a younger brother himself
    .Underneath his tough exterior he has great deal of self loathing as everyone he is close to seems to get hurt and always blames himself
    .He is careless with his own life and risks it too much, but if you are fighting at his side he would protect you no matter what
    .If you manage to get close to him he will put your life way above his and and would die for you without a second thought

`````history ↠ He was bread and kept as a fighting dog by a local gang and quickly became their champion winning evey fight that he was in;but one day one of his close friends was fighting and when the fight should have been called off but his owner kept the fight going and his friend was killed.He attacked his owner but he decided that he needed to escape because if he was to stay he know that he would be killed.
    His younger brother Frankie was killed by a rival dog after Decker beat him in an important fight, after out of anger Decker attacked and killed his rival
    Decker never forgave himself for this and regrets not spending as much time as he could have with his brother

`````family ↠ Mother-Candi [alive?] Father-Caz [alive?] younger brother-frankie [deceased]
Last edited by Kendall Roy on Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
──-───────────
Rafa ♂ ⚣ 🏳️‍🌈 🇬🇧 |
───────────-──
███░████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

███░██████████████████████████ █
──-─────────────────────────────
Booyah Fordham Law
─────────────────────────────-──

███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────

credit 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤
───────────────-──

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████ █
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:24 am

@sherlock Ahh what a beautiful boi,,accepted! He would get along great with my character Dean ;)
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:34 am

Thanks so much :D def excite for this rp ^^
Ayee can't wait for them to meet ;) 8-)
──-───────────
Rafa ♂ ⚣ 🏳️‍🌈 🇬🇧 |
───────────-──
███░████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Booyah Fordham Law

███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────

credit 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤
───────────────-──

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████ █
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:18 am

"There Are Two Options: Make Progess Or Make Excuses."
——♥——

`````name ↠ Marina
    `````gender ↠ Female
    `````age ↠ 4 years
    `````scent ↠ Smoke from a burning pine
    `````breed ↠ Belgian Malinios
    `````appearance ↠ Tall build,has short dense coat that is semi-water repellent. SHe has mottled brown,black & tan fur.

`````rank ↠ Fighter
    `````pack ↠ Oil Pack

`````crush/mate ↠ N/A
    `````sexuality ↠ Heterosexual

`````personality ↠ Tough,loyal & alert. Marina is a tough female,willing to fight to protect her pack. Her loyalty towards jer pack is strong,and she is deemed a good ally in a fight. She tends to be merciful,but is prepared to fight till death if it is necessary. Marina is friendly towards her pack,often showing a laid-back attitude,but when it comes to loners or dogs she doesn't know she can be aloof & cautious.

`````history ↠ Born in a large litter,she was one of the strongest & boldest pups in the litter. Because of this,a few humans took interest in her and got her when she was old enough. After that,she was trained on a K-9 force,trained to find & subdue humans at command. She lived this life for awhile,until they all departed,leaving her to her own senses.
    `````family ↠ She's unsure of where they are

"We look up at the same Stars yet see such different things."
——♥——

`````name ↠ Echo
    `````gender ↠ Female
    `````age ↠ 3 years 6 months
    `````scent ↠ Lilacs & petrichor
    `````breed ↠ Husky Mix
    `````appearance ↠ Medium-long length fur that is soft at the touch,tan fur with cream & black markings.

`````rank ↠ Healer
    `````pack ↠ Steel Pack

`````crush/mate ↠ Open
    `````sexuality ↠ Heterosexual

`````personality ↠ Echo is quieter & less aggressive then most dogs who live in the steel pack,she doesn't find herself hostile or hot-headed,but rather quiet & gentle. She prefers the peace of being alone then being in large crowds. Echo is intelligent & performs well at her job as Healer. She has a insecurity about someone she's close to leaving her because of her past.

`````history ↠ Born & raised as a stray,her parents teaching her & her siblings to protect themselves. Her mother though,left her when she 6 months old because a human had caught her. Her father left them shortly after because he had secretly been seeing another fae & it was the perfect time to go with her,leaving her & her siblings to fend for themselves. They stuck together,until humans left & the packs were formed. Then they split apart,her 2 siblings leaving to go somewhere else and her sister and Echo were apart of the steel pack until her sister(Diana) left one night without a trace
    `````family ↠Sire,Fallè{Unknown Whereabouts},Dam,Queenie{Believed to be deceased} Siblings: Molly,Dylan & Kahouku{Unknown Whereabouts}
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:25 am

@night Ahh accepted! Echo is so beautiful tbh I'll add em to the front in a minute
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:29 am

I updated Noah's form with pictures, they're adult pictures since I couldn't find any good pictures for the puppies - hope this is fine with you?

astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:54 pm

@moon Absolutely! I just wanted a better picture of what he looked like, doesn't matter if puppy or adult

General announcement~ I'll have the character board completely updated within today or tomorrow
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:19 am

^^
──-───────────
Rafa ♂ ⚣ 🏳️‍🌈 🇬🇧 |
───────────-──
███░████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Booyah Fordham Law

███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────

credit 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤
───────────────-──

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████ █
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- nymph

Postby astrohund » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:59 am

[ name ] nymph [ gender ] female [ age ] four yrs & two mos [ birth date ] eighteenth of december [ breed ] curly coated retriever [ scent ] the breeze of the oceans [ role ] alpha female [ pack ] tree [ + traits ] understanding, protective, respectful [ - traits ] headstrong, independent, dogmatic [ sexuality ] pansexual [ kin ] may (mother), yarrow (father), eros (brother), kilo (brother)

nymph was born into the pack in a litter of three, including her. she was the most assertive within her litter and was very confident, her brother, the runt kilo, was not. nymph's mother was a purebred curly coated retriever named missy, her father was also a curly coated retriever and his name was yarrow. nymph had a pretty normal life, doing what a normal dog would do - one of her brothers, eros, had went off to live as a loner while her runt brother, kilo, had decided to stay. nymph's parents had died from illness after she was made alpha female of the tree pack, she still misses them very much.

Last edited by astrohund on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:21 am

^^
──-───────────