๏ดพ - ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ - ๏ดฟ discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Zavia & Arin

Postby MickeyRose » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:48 am

โœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆImageโœฆโœฆโœฆ
XXXX๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† โœฆ
XXXXXโœฆ ๐’‚ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•

XXXXXXXฮน'โ„“โ„“ gฮนvฮต าฏฯƒฯ…
XXXXXXXXXXโœฆา“ฮฑฮทgsโœฆ

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
XX๐“๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ: Zavia
XX๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ: Zav or Vi but you must be close to her
XX๐“๐“ฐ๐“ฎ: 4 years
XX๐“–๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป: Fae
XX๐“ก๐“ช๐“ท๐“ด: Fighter
XX๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด: Crashers
XX๐“ข๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ: Roses
XX๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฝ: Grey and white, soft
XX๐“”๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ผ: Blue
XX๐“ข๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ผ: One across her L. Eye and 3 slashes on her left hip
XX๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฏ ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚: Previously a fighter for salem pack, she has
XXsince grown up. Her ability to be kind and gentle has died off
XXor she has hidden it. A daughter of a once alpha and abused.
XXShe has learned to not trust much of anyone, other than her
XXprev. alpha and his daughter. Scar on her eye came from a
XXbadger and the three slashes came from a cougar.
XX๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚: Zavia is quite savage. Not much has changed
XXin the fae, and not many expect her to. She is still quite keen
XXon protecting those close to her and she still is sweet on her
XXalpha, for the time being. Enjoying to fight and hunt are some
XXof the tasks she enjoys and she is wanting to reach the rank of
XXalpha female.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โœ–โœ–โœ–โœ–โœ–โœ–โœ–Imageโœ–โœ–โœ–โœ–
XXXโœ–โ„‚๐•’๐•๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•’ ๐•๐•†๐•‚๐”ผ โœ–
XXXXXXXโœ– ส™แดœแด› แด€แด› สŸแด‡แด€sแด›
XXXXX๐•€ ๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•Ÿ๐•  โœ–
XXXXXXXโœ–๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ…๏ฝ’โœ–

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
XXโ„•๐•’๐•ž๐•–: Arin
XXโ„•๐•š๐•”๐•œ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ž๐•–: Ari or Rinni, depends on who
XX๐”ธ๐•˜๐•–: 5 years
XX๐”พ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ: Brute
XXโ„๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•œ: Hunter
XXโ„™๐•’๐•”๐•œ: Shifter
XX๐•Š๐•”๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ: Smoke, from like a campfire
XXโ„™๐•–๐•๐•ฅ: Grey and brown, brush-like
XX๐”ผ๐•ช๐•–๐•ค: Grey
XX๐•Š๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค: a few on his muzzle
XX๐”น๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•— โ„๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช: Once a wolf raised in
XXa gentle pack as a hunter there, he has learned the ropes early
XXon. He is very easily spooked but learned that while living on
XXskull Island.He has very few fears,but he often isn't comfortable
XXseeing skull crawlers, and always avoids the beasts. Arin isn't
XXmuch of a fighter but if needed he can do so.
XXโ„™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช: Arin isn't all too playful
XXnor loving. He has spent too long out in Skull Island and now
XXknows only survival. He is very respectful although he only obeys
XXthe alphas and betas. He does have a heart deep down and
XXfinds it entertaining to flirt with the other faes, but he has
XXyet to have one of his own.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Last edited by MickeyRose on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:03 pm, edited 8 times in total.
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zavia & Arin relations

Postby MickeyRose » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:49 am

โœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆImageโœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆ

โœ”โ™ฌ๐“๐“ญ๐“ป๐”‚๐“ช๐“ท: A member of her previous pack, Zavia respects the fae and sees her as a trustworthy friend.
      โœ”โ™กโ™ฌ๐“๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ช: Her alpha from salem, Zavia feels close to the alpha, and not only feels respect for him, she also feels something more.
      โ—๐“๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ: Zavia is very unsure of this male. She isn't too keen on his "only me" attitude but she is glad to see someone strong enough to hold their own.
      โ—๐“›๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ช: A fae that Zavia isn't sure of. She seems all too gentle and kind to survive this harsh land.
      ๐“๐“พ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ช: words words words words
      ๐“•๐“ช๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท: words words words words
      ๐““๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฎ: words words words words
      ๐“š๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฎ: words words words words
      โ—๐““๐“ช๐“ด๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฑ: The cheif of the other pack. She is unsure of this male, but he does look like he knows his way around this messy place.
      โ—๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐”: A fae with a gentle heart, Zavia feels she is super vunerable and doesn't know quite what to do with her.
      โœ”๐“˜๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚: Zavia feels she could trust this fae and have her to guard her back.
      โœ˜๐“‘๐“ช๐”๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป: Not a fan of flirtatious males, Zavia doesn't like his games all too much...
      โœ˜๐“๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท: Along with Baxter, Zavia really dislikes the flirt games. Plus his disrespect to other members of the pack makes him seem like a brown-noser. Nobody likes brown-nosers.

โœ–โœ–โœ–โœ–โœ–โœ–โœ–Imageโœ–โœ–โœ–โœ–โœ–

โœ”๐”ธ๐••๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•’๐•Ÿ: Arin sees her as a trustworthy worker. She has proven herself time and time again in the field and feels she has his back, no matter her history.
      โœ˜๐”ธ๐•œ๐•–๐•๐•’: An intruder to his pack. Even though he seems he can hold himself, Arin isn't too keen on having newcomers, as they often end up being dinosaur food.
      โœ”๐”ธ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• : Even though the wolf seems more in tune with himself, Arin feels respect that he is a good fighter and would rather him by his side instead of against him.
      โ—๐•ƒ๐•’๐•š๐•œ๐•’: Very unsure about her. She seems all to kind to be here but Arin is sure she will eventually prove her worth.
      ๐”ธ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•’:words words words words
      ๐”ฝ๐•’๐• ๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ:words words words words
      ๐”ป๐•ฆ๐•œ๐•–:words words words words
      ๐•‚๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•–:words words words words
      โœ”โ™ฌ๐”ป๐•’๐•œ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•™: Arin's chief. He trusts this male with his life and would offer it all the same.
      โ—๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฉ: The fae may want pups, but in this unforgiving land she may want to shove that dream behind. Arin knows she is strong but in this land, the pups more than likely will die...
      โœ”โ™ฌโ™ก๐•€๐•ง๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช: Arin knows this fae has gone through a lot and respects her for it. He does enjoy to see that she isn't trusting of the humans, as she should be.
      โœ”โ™ฌ๐”น๐•’๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ: A wolf with good intentions and a heart, Arin feels this wolf is his polar opposite, yet he gets along with him. The wolf does understand loyalty and bravery and that's all he needs.
      โœ˜โ„ค๐•’๐•ง๐•š๐•’: An intruder. Even if she has the strength or mindset, she looks all too small to do well here.

Positive:โœ” Friends:โ™ฌ Neutral:โ— Negative:โœ˜ Enemies:โžน Possible love interest:โ™ก Love Interest:โ™ฅ
Last edited by MickeyRose on Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MickeyRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๏ดพ - ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ - ๏ดฟ discussion

Postby Durnehviir » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:44 am

I know this may be a little early to ask this, but when can we start? lol.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalty. » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:16 pm

Durnehviir wrote:
    I know this may be a little early to ask this, but when can we start? lol.

as soon as all the slots are filled, i expect everyone to at least have the basics of their characters and then we start. the slot part may be soon because i'm about to fill in more reservations.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalty. » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:22 pm

edit ;; all we need now is the slot filled for a crasher hunter. everyone please get atleast the basics of your characters up and then we can start once that's done.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby royalty. » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:43 pm

edit ;; all the slots are filled. as soon as everyone gets the basics up, i'll make my first post and then we can start.
royalty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i took the long way home

Postby avicularia » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:45 pm

โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

Name: Rhetta
Pack: Crashers

Eyes: Light yellow
Fur: Short gray, black
and white, very soft

Overall: Small body with
long legs, a long tail, and
small paws

Positives: Lives in the moment,
gracious, appreciative,
incisive, modest, peaceful

Negatives: Indecisive, insecure,
soft-spoken, anxious,
superstitious, naive
โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

Silence was a gift given to Rhetta, in both
movement and speech. Her words are as quiet
as her footfalls, both often mistaken for the
gentle harmony of the forest. No practice was
needed to gain this remarkable skill. Even young
Rhetta could step up behind her mother, taking her entirely by surprise. This gave her a step up when hunting, moving with a grace and poise, so delicately that nothing heard her coming until it was far too late. Something felt morally wrong in her endeavors, however, and Rhetta could not help but feel a great remorse with each life she took. A thankful appeal is given to whatever prey was slain before she can continue. There is no wolf that seems to fit better in the forest. Peaceful, quiet, and appreciative of even the smallest of details, she fits in with trees and flowers, respectful of nature and reveling in the sights, sounds, and scents of her home. However, among the trees, Rhetta feels a magic that is uncontrollable, and has heavy superstitions when walking beneath the trees. Haunted by the ghosts of her past, the hunter is often plagued by nightmares and is controlled by her own anxiety. For some reason, despite the Rhetta's acute skill, she believes her death will come from the job she has been placed in. Each successful hunts takes her entirely by surprise. While she is incredibly knowledgeable and well-versed in anything to do with hunting or tracking, ignorance prevails in any other subject - love, hate, and war. With anything else, the young wolf must seek out another's advice before acting. Even then, it will be sometime before she takes that first step.Image
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

frail shoulders, full heart

Postby avicularia » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:48 pm

Imageโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•Image
Imageโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Name:
Percival
Goes By:
Percy
Crasher's hunter
Family:
Sister - deceased
Eyes:
Gold
Fur:
White with spots
of tan and dark grey

Strengths:
Adventurous,
kindhearted, dependable,
careful, poised

Weakness:
Prone to feeling
inadequate, sensitive,
stays away from
responsibility
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ

An explorer at heart, Percy was often on the receiving end of worried chastisement when he'd slither home at the end of the day, white pelt coated in mud and those bright golden eyes sparkling while pictures of his day filtered through his memory. His parents tried to curb him of this, telling him frightening stories of what lay beyond the borders of safety. Percy listened intently, but it only made him more curious. He'd keep on trekking through the woods. It was because of this that the pair left their home. Percy's need for sightseeing kept him from settling well in his family's pack. He knew his destiny was somewhere on the horizon, and Amelia tagged along with him. The life of a loner proved to be too much. After a hunting accident which left Amelia down an eye, a leg, and an ear and Percy with a folded ear, a right shoulder that would never grow fur again, and a mountain of guilt he struggled to shoulder, they joined another pack. The male swore to never mess up again, and topples under any added responsibility. This fitted him with the position of hunter, which sweet, careful, and kindhearted Percy has come to accept. Even now, he still comes home at the end of the day covered in debris with bright eyes and a swinging tail.
Last edited by avicularia on Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avicularia » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:48 pm

xxImagexImage
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
Name: Orla Rois Callahan {Orla}
Role: Princess
Sexuality: Homosexual

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Orla never asked for any of this. Forced into the spotlight simply by being born, Orla has detested royalty at every turn, despite her parent's attempts at settling her down and gentrifying her. She has fought their rules. For awhile, it went unnoticed, everyone too busy with her perfect siblings. But as she grew wilder, more rules were put in place, and soon she was sneaking out at night to ride horses and make a mess of things. As a last resort, her parents have locked her horse away, threatening her with selling the only thing she really loves if she doesn't settle into the role of princess and accept the arranged marriage. Orla remains confident she can win out against her parents' stubbornness with her own. Unfortunately, her strong sense of loyalty keeps her from breaking all the rules, which would put her family in danger.
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
Eyes: Pale green
Hair: Red, long and curly,
usually pulled back out of her face

Build: 5'7", tall, slender but strong, light, clear
skin, well-defined muscles, long limbs,
large hands and feet
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
Positives: Intelligent, boisterous, loyal,
loves to laugh and make jokes, level-headed,
sympathetic, optimistic, confident

Negatives: Rebellious, cunning, stubborn,
confrontational, selfish in some instances,
vindictive, unlikeable, messy
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Last edited by avicularia on Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:40 pm, edited 12 times in total.
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me