Spades V.S. Clubs OCs and Relationships

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

╶ ❝ i'm fired up now

Postby . nash . » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:39 am

for coding/writing later :
I . valentin "pretty boy" petrov
II . eighteen years old
III . is a club???
IV . really hostile to new faces.
V . hella cautious of new people.
VI . has the shortest wick ever ;; short temper
VII . takes forever to open up
VIII . kind of romantic when he does open up.
IX . really enjoys to cook for some reason.
X . can be a bit narcissistic.
XI . past is widely unknown due even to him.
XII . RuSSIAn AcCenT
XIII . has to be the most stubborn male around.
XIV . literally never gives up.

--you may use him in your comic--
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

╶ ❝ i need blood in the cut

Postby . nash . » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:13 am

for coding/writing later :
I . emma-lee(emily) "vixen" rose
II . seventeen years old
III . spade
IV . a bit of a snake.
V . very selective on those she trusts.
VI . is a scary good liar.
VII . sarcasm is like always coming from her mouth.
VIII . hates the idea of love completely.
IX . is homeless cause she ran away
X . doesn't take nothing for anyone.
XI . has a very weird love for bananas and anything banana-like
XII . hates people who pretend to be anything but themselves.
XIII . has some serious sticky fingers when it comes to clothes.
XIV . always wears jacket in picture.

--you may use her in your comic--
Last edited by . nash . on Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spades V.S. Clubs OCs and Relationships

Postby Kat~ » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:31 am

Ooooh, really like the Banana addiction 😂😂😂 All 4 are accepted as long as you think you can handle them all! I'm off to make a post and then once I get home I'll update everything! (Front pages/character lists, relationship list, stats)
Kat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby desertcommunity » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:08 pm

Name: Connor Coulter

Birthday: September 11

Nickname: idk... ^-^

Eyes: Deep brown

Hair: brown

Height: 5’ 9”

Build: Slim

Style: His whole wardrobe can easily fit into his camo-print duffel bag. Think: cheap thrift store.

Identifying features: His left middle finger is slightly crooked from a time when he broke it and it didn’t heal completely straight. Not obvious at first glance.

His club has been tattooed in the small spot just inside his left hip.

History: He lived in a household where his mother was constantly abused by his father. This went on for years and Connor would just hide in a closet. One day his mother completely snapped and ended up seriously injured his father, who later ended up dying in the hospital from complications from his injuries. His mother was given a light jail sentence, since technically it was self-defense and Connor went to go live with his uncle and cousins. There, things weren’t much better. Connor was constantly harassed by his cousins that his mother was a murder. His aunt and uncle were no help, they secretly agreed with their children, but to Connor it was obvious. One day, instead of just shutting up and taking it, Connor snapped and went into a rage, beating up his oldest cousin who was the ringleader. As soon as he had done it, he stepped back and looked at his kin, unconscious and bleeding on the floor. Terror swept him and he ran away before anyone could confront him. With nowhere else to go, Connor now lives on the streets, trying his best to survive day to day.

Personality: At first, Connor would come off as indifferent, but secretly he really can care, although you might not know it until a life or death situation. Years of hardening himself to emotions of any kind are hard to overcome. In a way for him, it’s an advantage. People are less likely to jump you if they can’t tell you’re nervous just walking down the street. Even in the tensest situations Connor can keep his game face stone hard. If you earn his trust you might see flashes of his lighter side. The little boy who was forced to grow up and keep it together.

Pet Peeves: Kids teasing dogs through fences, People who talk for him, police who just use their sirens to get through a red light.

Fears: Being taken advantage of, death, cemeteries

Crush/Girlfriend: None really. What’s the point of dating when you can barely afford your next meal?

Skills: Pick-pocketing, conning people, hand to hand combat, gambling, keeping his cool

Weakness: Long distance running, stubborn, low pain tolerance, strategic combat, forgiving people

Pet: Keeper is a stray dog that sort of just started following Connor around for food. He used to just come and go as he pleased, but lately has been coming more of a permanent companion to Connor.

http://xxtgxxstock.deviantart.com/art/Black-Dog-39-332602256

Keeper

Breed: Pit mix

Temperment: Wary of strangers, loves food.

source:http://faestock.deviantart.com/

Name: Maya Shaye

Birthday: December 29th (just turned 18)

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: Brown

Build: Petite

Weight: 121lbs

Identifying features: Inch long scar between right thumb and pointer finger. Small assorted burns along arms and shoulders.

She has no tattoo of a certain group, but does have this tattoo set.

History: As a little girl, Maya was fascinated with flames. She took no notice of people who told her not to play with it. She’d mess with the oven burner, turning it off and on for hours when no one was around. When she was 8 she accidently set her neighbors’ cat’s tail on fire. Luckily, the only things hurt was the cat’s dignity and her family’s relationship with the neighbors. Something about the flickering heat had always calmed her. Maya had a decently normal childhood. She lived with both her parents in a little house in New Jersey, about 20 minutes away from Manhattan. One day when she was 14, she came home from school to find her house engulfed in flames. For a while, it was wonderful. The thought that she had literally lost everything didn’t even occur to her, until a solemn firefighter informed her that her dad had been trapped inside. Maya was crushed, she’d been closest with her dad and now she and her mom were left to live on the streets. Or so she thought. When Maya found out that he mother had been cheating on her dad, she was furious. Even more infuriating was that her mother expected them to live with her drug addict boyfriend like it was nothing unusual. It soon became apparent to Maya that her mother cared more about her boyfriend, Nick, than her own daughter. Her mother would leave for long periods of time and come home with him after a week had gone by. Soon, things got even worse when she would be tossed a tent and purposely locked out of the house like some sort of animal. Those were the worst days, when she’d cry herself to sleep. Bitterness built up inside her and one day she did something rash. She broke into her own mother’s house and started taking stuff that would be useful for her. She stole Nick’s guitar and some cash, before lighting his bedroom on fire. She bolted before anyone found out, taking with her only the clothes she wore, a guitar she barely knew how to play, and a small camping tent. She crossed into New York and laid low for a bit. She knew not much effort would be put into looking for her. To pass time she fooled with the guitar, trying to play it better. People passing started to compliment her on her voice, so she worked even harder to fine tune her playing skills. Now, you can find her playing in bars and restaurants on occasion or just practicing in the alley.
(*whew*)

Personality: Maya is pretty Sarcastic and sassy. Passive aggressive. She can be nice-ish, however if you were to cross her one too many times or hurt her or something/someone she loves, She’ll be out for you.

Crush/Boyfriend: None, but interested

Orientation: Heterosexual

Skills: People person, knowledgeable about explosives, can sing and play her guitar

Weakness: Vengeful, ego, bit of a pyro…

Other: Doesn’t smoke, but carries a lighter around almost religiously.
Last edited by desertcommunity on Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
desertcommunity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mangoe » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:24 am

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alice Sage

Female

name:: Alice Sage
nickname:: Wisp or Wispy
group:: Clubs
height:: 5'2
sexuality:: straight
preference:: males
hair color:: light dusty brown that feathers into blonde ombre'd ends
hair type ((curly, straight, wavy, etc.)):: slight curls
eye color:: green with gold flecks
body modifications ((tattoos, earrings, etc.):: her whole back is covered in a tattoo of a pair of folded in black wings, so detailed that you could almost swear they were real; a tattoo on her right shoulder; one down her whole left arm; and one on her right inner forearm
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
history:: Alice's past isn't one of the greatest. Her mother always tried to look nice for her father, always asking 'Do you like this outfit?' 'Isn't it nice?' anything to please him. But he would always end up yelling at his wife, thinking of her as a selfish, stupid individual. Her mother never fought back either, which left Wisp not knowing what to do when her father would attack her instead of her mom. She was then taken in and out of various foster homes, being returned after she proved herself to be uneasily tamed. She would tip over dressers and throw glass things, just so that she could hear them shatter. Her favorite foster home activity was when she discovered the great balcony that lead to a beach below and she would drop items over the edge. And when she would have mental breakdowns the only way to calm her down was to throw her in the shower and turn on the water as it rained down upon her head. As she got older, around the age of 14 she was practically dead, just a trapped soul inside a shell made of skin and bones. The life was gone. Until she came to age of 18 and she had a choice of where to go, leaving the foster care system and going off on her own in the streets, now her own raging ball of fire that was fiery, bright, and proud. She had only seen Luca once since the officials had separated them, her mother twice. Luca had been 4 and she had met her mom once when she turned 12, another time when she was 14. Her only wish is to meet Luca again, but she doesn't know how or where to find him.
p.traits:: fighting, arguing, running, stealth
n.traits:: flinchy, fear often flashes in her eyes at some movements, breakdowns, anything mentioned about her brother, promises
likes:: breaking things (her fav. being glass bottles), tea, coffee, storms (pounding rain, lighting, thunder), big cats, stars
dislikes:: extremely violent people, alcohol, small spaces, anything that sounds like the clanking of chains, rope
talents:: stealth, parkour, agility/flexibility, poisons/ making her own deadly creations
fears:: promises, mirrors, photos
other:: She has a gold locket that has a picture of tiny baby Luca inside
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ambrosia Faliq

Female

name:: Ambrosia Faliq >>Face claim>> Cara Delevingne^^
nickname:: Faliq, or normally Spark
group:: Spades
height:: 5'3
sexuality:: straight
preference:: males
hair color:: dirty blonde
hair type ((curly, straight, wavy, etc.)):: straight/ slight waves
eye color:: Bright blue, with a silver innercore.
body modifications ((tattoos, earrings, etc.):: red spade tattoo clearly visible on her inner-shoulder above her collarbone, unless covered, and small finger tattoos depicting random tribal designs
history:: Ambrosia grew up in a disorderly home; if you could even call a run-down apartment building a home. She despised her parents because all they cared about were each other and the didn't have real jobs or such like that. She was surprised how they still even had enough money to continue to buy necessities. But nonetheless, she left. Packed a small backpack and hiked it outa there. She's never seen her parents since and they obviously hadn't even tried to find her. It bothers her, and she may jump or be a bit snappy if you touch her; like a hand on her shoulder, or something as simple as that. Bad pasts lead to unexplained habits. Ambrosia is a thief, but is normally not suspected, as she is very secretive in doing so. Therefore, how she had nice clothes >>not a dead giveaway that she would be a thief<<, money, food, and other sorts. She's vicious yet weak at the same time, random- how she could be valuable to a group. But she has struck out on her own and just arrived in the city, quickly learning the ways of the street kids and decided to start out as a Joker and see where it takes her.
personality:: Despite her past, Faliq is actually quite the character. She's 100% wild and untamed, always unpredictable. And she likes it that way- being a random wild thing. Her mind sees no limits and it considers every possibility, making her dangerous and lethal despite her fun but twisted personality. Ambrosia isn't like this all the time though, which is sad really. Some days, her spirit dies out, leaving only ashes where colorful flame used to burn. And it's sometimes days or weeks, or luckily hours until her embers begin to glow again, and her fire burns once more. Sometimes she just needs a helping hand to get her back on her feet.
p.traits:: dangerous, stubborn, manipulative, clever, wild
n.traits:: depression/mood swings, bright clothing, her fears, bad at explaining and taking orders
likes:: knives, hair, color, night, darkness, tea, coffee, people, snakes
dislikes:: spiders, guns, cold temperatures, girly girls
talents:: knife throwing, combat, talking >>counts as a skill in her mind<<, manipulating, stealth, spying
fears:: Spiders. Stupid, wretched, awful spiders. Chickens...
Last edited by Mangoe on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yesh pandas *Razzle Dazzle*
Mangoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mari and Chess

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:40 pm

❝They see you as small and helpless,
They see you as just a child!❞

♤The Ex-Rich Kid♤
♤Mariana Lumin♤

|Username|
ShadowBird12

|Full Name|
Mariana Felicia Lumin

|Nicknames|
Mari(Most common)
Rich Girl(She shows dislike towards it, however doesn't do much to stop it)

|Age|
Fifteen. Born September 8th, Virgo.

|Gender|
Bisexual Female

|Role|
Will be a Spade

|Appearance|
Mari stands at 5'5" and weighs 106 lbs, with pale skin and gunmetal blue eyes. Her hair is honey blonde and curly, going down to her mid-back, however ever since she was kicked out it's been in a braid that she's never taken it out of. Her clothing style would usually be semi-girly and casual, however recently she's been seen in whatever she can find, no matter the color. She has her ears pierced once, though at this point those holes are only a few days from closing up.

|History|
Mari, surprisingly, grew up in a rather rich family, with her father being an IT manager and her mother a Lawyer. She was the second out of three children, with an older brother and a little brother. With the older brother being the heir to the small fortune and the younger brother being the family's show-off as he was a child genius. But Mari? They'd wanted another boy, they'd wanted one so badly that they even had a third child, when they'd only intended two. She was useless to them, and so was often ignored by her parents entirely, her brothers unfortunately following suit due to their role models being the parents.

The only one that ever paid any attention to her was the one maid the family had, as each child was given a maid or butler depending on their gender- a maid hired to raise Mari for them. She was the closest thing the young child had to a mother, although was often busied in other parts of the small mansion the family lived in.

As the years went by Mari grew more and more distant from her family, even to the point where she only spoke to them when absolutely necessary(Although nobody really seemed to mind this anyways). However when she was fifteen her life changed, after learning of something planned by her parents, through the words of the maid. The Havens were another wealthy family, with a seventeen-year-old son they wished to heir their company. An agreement was reached that she would be arranged to marry him in a business deal, despite neither really agreeing to it.

Outraged beyond what she'd ever been before, Mari decided on that night that she'd leave, and the maid decided to help her. She packed a small black duffel bag with only what she needed- not even packing her phone-, and ran off in the night. And while the family noticed her disappearance in the morning, they opted not to do much about it; claiming to the Havens that they were searching when they were not. And Mari? She'd fled two cities over, before finding the Spades at their base unknowingly. Since then she's taken to sticking around, not quite knowing what else to do; trying to get the approval of the one she requires to join, by Fay's own words.

|Personality|
Mari is generally a quiet individual, only raising her voice when she feels she absolutely must. She remains kind and caring even in her current situation, figuring that if she wasn't she'd lose all senses of herself. Due to her history she tends to speak in semi-formal tones and move in semi-formal ways, although gets flustered when these things are pointed out as it's simply out of habit. Strange for someone trying to join the Spades, she is rather cowardly; afraid of making those around her angry most of the time. However she does try to stand up for things she has opinion on, however timidly she may do so. She's a very organized person, even brought out in her new home as she's very fond of cleaning up the diner and re-organizing the things others throw haphazardly onto the floors.

But with her newfound situation and the one that preceded it, Mari has become rather defensive when it comes to the concept of well-off people and the homeless' view of them; even willing to say that even a week ago she had an incorrect view of those who were homeless. She wishes to learn more of the "correct" view, however wishes to help others understand the troubles that "rich" people go through.

|Likes|
Apples, animals, being alone(to an extent), being noticed and heard, tea, children, badminton, music, singing, dancing, organizing.

|Dislikes|
Spicy food, half the population, being ignored or interrupted, smoke, bright lights, being ordered around, the cold.

|Fears|
Death, Clowns(Once had a bad experience), and snakes.

|Skills|
Quiet footsteps, intelligence, creativity, resource management(Food, blankets, clothes, etc.), agility.

|Weaknesses|
Combat, skill under pressure, her fears, low lung capacity(Will improve with time).

|Crush/Status|
She's never really thought about a crush, and has been single all her life.

|Theme Song|
This Will Be The Day - Jeff and Casey Lee Williams

|Other|
The duffel bag contains the following: a battery flashlight, a comb, three pairs of t-shirts and legging shorts, a small refillable water bottle, a lighter, five fire starters(Out of eight to start with), and a rope coil. Fc is Saorise Ronan.
And of course she can be used in comics c;

❝I don't want to hear your absolution,
Hope you're ready for a revolution!❞

❝I always thought I might be bad,
Now I'm sure that it's true;
Cause I think you're so good,
and I'm nothing like you!❞

♧The Brother-Figure♧
♧Cheres Morgan♧

|Username|
ShadowBird12

|Full Name|
Cheres Jackson Morgan

|Nicknames|
Chess(Most common; appears to go by)
Cher

|Age|
Eighteen. born January 14th, a Capricorn.

|Gender|
Bisexual Male

|Role|
A Club

|Appearance|
Chess stands at 6'0" and weighs 167 lbs, with pale skin and green eyes. His hair is auburn brown, going past his neck, but not quite to his shoulders, and is usually unkempt. He has no piercings, though has a tattoo of a Club on his left ankle and tattoos of arrows on his inner wrist, with the tips pointing up to his hands. His clothing style is casual, in just about any colors but bright ones- despite the fact that other than color he'll wear almost anything. He has no piercings, but always wears two thin, metal bracelets on his left wrist.

|History|
Chess never had a father, only a mother. One who couldn't support him, and by the time he was five they were out on the streets. He was taught things like stealing and lock-picking simply to get by, though slowly began to climb downhill in morality once he was around nine. His mother had become ill over a cold winter, and it didn't help that she was sickly in general. In the end, he had no choice but to take her to a hospital because of her declining physical state, even though he knew they didn't have the money.

When it was figured out, he could only think to do one thing: run. He had just turned ten, and he had isolated himself on the streets, and he assumed his mother had been sent to a homeless shelter. But he didn't crack, it just meant that he had to find new ways to survive and get by. It was when he was eleven that he met a homeless man, who would become his mentor. He was taught how to hack and how to deal with electronics for years, before deciding that his skills were on par with the Clubs. He sought out their leader, managing to join their ranks at age fifteen. He's been with them ever since, although still wonders what happened to his mentor- as one day when he was out with another Club the man disappeared without a trace.

|Personality|
Chess is calm and collected, always thinking things through. His intelligence is surprising, and he's often seen in places like the library to improve said intelligence, since he only had his early years at home and in the schooling system. He has a deep and undying loyalty if earned, and has been known to put himself in danger to protect the ones he cares about. He doesn't speak much, but when he does it's direct and to the point, although admittedly blunt. However if given an interesting topic, he has a tendency to ramble, strangely. He acts neutral around most regular people, though acts more light-heartedly around other group members. He's notably protective and brotherly, often acting as the mature adult when no one else will. He doesn't dislike conflict per say, but he does think that there are often other alternatives.

|Likes|
Animals, computers, chocolate, quiet, the dark, meaningful conversation, children, heat, board and card games, spring, fall.

|Dislikes|
Spoiled and/or rich people/kids, being interrupted, fish, meaningless conflict, the cold, overly flashy things, soda.

|Fears|
Being abandoned, being useless, bridges and other suspended areas.

|Skills|
Intelligence, strength, lock-picking, hacking, stealing, swimming, maturity

|Weaknesses|
Human interaction, stubborn nature, his own indifference, his much more noticeable figure(Due to his dominant hand).

|Crush/Status|
He has a crush on Bella, however appears to think she wouldn't reciprocate.

|Theme Song|
Love Like You - Rebecca Sugar

|Other|
He's left-handed. Fc is Ben Barnes.
Of course he as well may be used in a comic c;

❝When I see the way you look,
Shaken by how long it took...❞
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:56 am

Name; Celia Bregario
Nickname(s); Lia and Ce
Age;15
Gender; Female
Role;Spade
Crush: None but maybe later
Rivals: Nobody really....
Theme Song: Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day

Height;5'3
Body type; Short, fit
Skin tone; Light, but still tannish
Eye color; Blue
Hair color; Brown with black streaks here and there (naturally)
Hair style; Messy, but long
Piercings; Ears and nose
Sexuality: Bisexual Female
Identification; She has a red spade on her left shoulder blade, and a small red spade by the crease of her eye.

History; Celia was born in upstate New York sometime in August, she doesn't really know. Her parents never wanted a kid, but somehow got stuck with her. [removed] She came across a home one day and stayed there for 2 years, until her foster parents died in a car accident. She would sleep on the streets and hope nothing happened. The only things she had were a notebook and a couple of soaked dollars. Celia practically lived on the streets. Then she stumbled across the Spades. Her whole life was changed when she met them. SHe was only 12 then. She decided she would stay with them. And she is glad she did.
Personality; At first Celia is defensive and shy because of her past, but once you get her to come out of her shell, she's the wildest thing in the world. Her loyalty and trust are both easy to earn if you do it right. Celia is the type of girl who likes to fight. If you say on wrong thing, it's over.
Likes; A lot of things, but her favorites are running, fighting, and messing with the other spades.
Dislikes; rude people and brats

my character may be used in comics
Last edited by raey on Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: inappropriate content removed
Image ImageImage

grayce! / pisces / she/her/ credit
pms are open! always looking for new friends. im an author, ask me about my writing commissions! currently looking for all sorts of trades, just check my profile. let's talk about cartoons and music <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat~ » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:47 pm

Accepted
Kat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yoonyoon » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:18 am

"There's a big wall between me and other people. I built it."
Name: Luca Ellis
NickName: Francis
Sexuality: homosexual
Height: 5'6
Weight: 60kg
Hair/Eye color: Blue dyed hair, brown eyes
Birthday: 21 December
Identifying features: Doesn't have a tattoo yet, but is seeking The Clubs :)
History: Francis was disowned after he came out to his parents. Sad story. He still hasn't gotten over it, but acts like he has. He knows not to let things bring him down. So he wandered the streets, and other street wanderers told him stories about The Spades and The Clubs. He didn't think they were real. But now...
Personality: trys to be positive, a little shy, introverted, quiet, good at hiding emotions, keeps everything bottled up inside until he bursts, can't stand up for himself, intelligent
Pet peeves: when parents say they failed as parents because their child has something wrong with them i.e. being gay, having depression or anxiety
Fears: that he will encounter his parents after that previous episode, getting arrested, that someone he used to know will find him
Crush/Significant other: Not yeeeet 0.o
(Known) Family: His parents, Marie and Mark, who sadly disowned him. But that's in the past
Skills: great with technology, looking innocent, finding good hiding places to run from police, can steal things easily
Weaknesses: his background, seeing others get hurt or picked on,
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfhbVUTZn7AMissing You-All Time Low
Other: has severe anxiety and depression, his parents did nothing about it. has scars all over his right arm from cutting :(
Are you ok with me using your OC in a comic that may or may not make money? Yes, but please credit me for the OC.
photo License: immaginize.net
Last edited by yoonyoon on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yoonyoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:14 pm

~Lake~
You might need to change your OC's name as we already have two Luca's in the rp!
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me