The War Within.... Discussion, Rules, And Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The War Within.... Discussion, Rules, And Forms

Postby Sanctus » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:24 am

Name: Maccon

Nickname: none

Mate: died in litterbirth (Frost)

Skywind

Personality: Maccon is strong and silent. He mostly speaks to give orders. He is kind but cold. He loves his pups more than anything. He can be very harsh if provoked but very kind if you are on his good side. He will not back down from a fight. He his very strong and fast. He was the runt of a winter litter, and the only pup to survive. He is now one of the largest wolves in both packs. He has a scar on his left eye, which is blind. It happened when he saved his (now dead) mate from a bear and got clawed.

Likes: his pups, any pups, elders, play fighting, sleeping, night hunting

Dislikes: cars, loud noises, unkindness, unfairness, bears, white wolves with blue eyes(they remind him of his lost mate)

Coat: gray with tan underbelly

Eyes: one is green and the other is a cloudy light blue that goes over the pupil (blind)

Size: Enormous

Other: nope! :)
Last edited by Sanctus on Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sanctus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanctus » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:38 am

Names: Faolan (falan)(white) Cana (gray)

Genders: Faolan- male| Cana- female

Personality: sweet and playful

Eyes: Cana's are blue and Faolans are brown

Kin: father is Maccon
Sanctus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pochi » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:57 pm

All accepted!
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salty Hootlirious » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:24 pm

Just giving the form a curious bump!
ImageImageImage
♓Hootsy/Asher♓Transmale - He/Him\They\Them♓Adult♓Lost n hungry 24/7
Salty Hootlirious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pochi » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:53 am

bump
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanctus » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:51 am

Name: Serenum

Nickname: Serena

Personality: Serena is very forward and truthful. She never tells a lie and vows she never will. She is very kind to her pack, but if she doesn't know you she is gruff and distant. She loves talking with Maccon, because he understands her the best. He is like the father she never had. She is not a huge fan of flirting or any love talk for that matter, (she just recently suspected she might be into she-wolves, shhhhh she's not sure yet) Just recently she had a mate, but he was an unwanted loner and she broke it off with him for she didn't want to keep the secret from her clan. He traveled away soon after.

Likes: pups, Maccon (not Crush though), running, sunrises, warm rocks on a sunny day, summer, swimming, hunting small animals.

Dislikes: the dark, winter, getting injured (even slightly) snakes, loners, flirting,

Coat: golden yellow with white underbelly

Eyes: grayish sliver with flecks of green

Size: medium

Other: Although she doesn't know it yet, she is two weeks pregnant with pup/s. No one in the clan knows, but Maccon suspects because of her change in attitude and smell.
Sanctus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salty Hootlirious » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:54 pm

Six's fur color is like this
    Six

"Pretty Regular stuff..."
    Name; Six
    Nicknames; "No."
    Age; 5 years
    Gender; Fae
    Sexuality; Demiromantic Lesbian

"Going a little farther..."
    Pack; Sky-wind
    Rank/Desired Rank; Fighter, No desired Rank
    Breed; Timber Wolf
    Kin; All passed during birth
    Scars; Six has 9 scars, 4 of them you can instantly recognize her by. The other 5 are on her legs, back, and two on her face. The four recognizable scars, one is torn from the beginning of her tail down to her right thigh, the second on goes from her collarbone to the ending of her ribcage, the third is one that has half her right ear missing, and the special scar on her left shoulder, a big scar that is in the shape of a six, which is why she calls herself Six now.

"Okay, this is your stop..."
    Crush; None, open!
    Mate; Get to know her first
    Offspring; None, unsure about pups
    Personality; Six is a distant, untrusting fae. She keeps everything a secret, including herself. As much as she tries to keep it down, her aggression may cause her to become reckless and possibly dangerous. Despite her recklessness and distancing, she is very respective of her pack mates and will give her approval of things from afar. She never tends to smile, and will usually point out the wrong and negative things about a situation though, making her not a very good wolf to choose something. And her untrusting trait; it takes a very long time to receive her trust
    History; Six was a loner from the start; her parents left her in the wild when she was 9 months old. She had to fend for herself and whenever she could she would scavenge for food. As the years passed she slowly became muscular, became ruined with scars, and became her untrusting, distanced fae she is now. She had joined the pack when it was about to split, and she chose her side days after it did, but she still has a hard guard up. She proved herself to be a fighter and is happy about it. The history behind the scar in the shape of a six is unknown, and she doesn't plan on telling why any time soon.
    Other; Her eyes are a pink/silver color

Felix

"Pretty Regular stuff..."
    Name; Felix
    Nicknames; Fox, Fell... Open to more!
    Age; 6 Years old
    Gender; Brute
    Sexuality; Homosexual

"Going a little farther..."
    Pack; Raging-River
    Rank/Desired Rank; Hunter, wishes to be Lead Hunter
    Breed; --
    Kin; (Open to make)
    Scars; Felix doesn't have many scars really, only 4, and they are all on his back. One particular scar though goes from his back, to his right side, and ends in the middle of his stomach.

"Okay, this is your stop..."
    Crush; None! (Pm me if you wanna start something x3)
    Mate; Get to know him first
    Offspring; None, unsure of how that would work
    Personality; Felix was a very bubbly, happy go lucky hunter. He always seemed to brighten another's mood with good thoughts, attempting to keep all the happy times around, but after the pack splitted into two he never shows that side as much anymore. He keeps all his thoughts to himself and never utters a word on the good things. Most of the time his ears are always flicked back and a small frown is on his face. He. At the same time though, he has never shown off his aggressive, angry side, and tends to silently worry about the packs safety.
    History; Felix has had a normal pack life until the packs split. He lost the wolf he loved in a little battle between now loners and his family simply vanished to the farther lands. He attempted to search for them but... All he found were their bodies. He returned back and searched for the Raging-River pack, and when he found it he joined it as one of their hunters, hoping to help keep stomachs full and return the peacefulness the packs once had.
    Other; Felix has three feathers stuck in his tail.
Last edited by Salty Hootlirious on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
♓Hootsy/Asher♓Transmale - He/Him\They\Them♓Adult♓Lost n hungry 24/7
Salty Hootlirious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tamaska |

Postby Wanderlust . » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:07 pm

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxx───── F R I E N D S F O R E V E R ! !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌────────────────┐

i. tamaska // ii. feminine // iii. four years old // iv.
heterosexual // v. interested in none // vi. Delta of raging river
// vii. mother to none at this time

└────────────────┘

Tamaska isn't like every other female wolf. She has a very lively tongue that seems to be as sharp as her pretty white K9s. She isn't afraid to say or do as she pleases if you dare question her rank in the pack, and she sure won't care about the consequences like most would. Tamaska lives in the present, doing the things most wouldn't. She is courageous, quick-witted, and open minded to just about anything you throw her way. She enjoys challenges, as well as long talks and adventures. Tamaska holds the rank as delta female even though her medium body is much smaller then most females. This gives her huge advantages with swift movements and her quick thinking. The base of Tamaska's pelt is white, with patterns of light grey, black, and brown splattered into the back side of her coat. Since she is smaller then most deltas, there's always debate on wether she should be one. This can cause her to be very hotheaded and protective when she feels one is doubting her. Another big fault is the fact she doesn't like to share her emotions with anyone, for it makes her uncomfortable. But, underneath all the sass and courage, Tamaska is kind. She is very compassionate and lighthearted to only the few who bother to get to know her. Most of the time she does selfless acts by putting her pack before her own wellbeing and even deep down, there might be a heart of gold...

xxxxxxxxx───── R I G H T ? ?
Wanderlust .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pochi » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:17 am

accepted!