Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby `sappho » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:48 pm

Blackpearl44 wrote:
Blackpearl44 wrote:

welcome to fairy tail. you are either a new member or the descendant of older members, erza, natsu, lucy, gray and the others. this is the same old guild but not the same old magic. there are new types and old types of magic and also new dangers but if your a really member of fairy tail you will never back down.

clicky!
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liv :) » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:51 pm

Bahz2012 wrote:
Click to join!

INTRODUCTION

Image ⋰ ⋱ Or Tribe of the Mountain

We are MountainClan, also called the Tribe of the Mountain. We are the descendants of LakeClan and the Tribe of Soaring Falcons, who once roamed what we call our home. Are you interested in joining? First, you should hear how we came to be.

Many seasons ago, Two-Legs had drove LakeClan out of their territory. For many moons, they traveled to find a new place to call home. It had seemed to be forever since they had full bellies, a nest to sleep in, and a stable place to call home. Many of LakeClan's cats were dying, and the starving Clan became desperate to find a home. The season had turned to Leaf-Bare, and the ground was packed with snow. Kits were starting to die of coldness, and LakeClan had to get to higher ground. They had traveled up a Mountain, hoping that being closer to the dim sun would bring more warmth. To their dismay, it was colder in the mountains than it was in the ground, and now almost all of LakeClan's kits have died. They were about to give up, and to lay out to die, when the Tribe of Soaring Falcons came across them. Pitying the Clan, they brought the remaining cats to camp, to offer food and shelter. LakeClan and the Tribe of Soaring Falcons' collaboration was going to be temporary, but the planned few days had turned into moons. Which had turned into seasons. LakeClan and the Tribe of Soaring Falcons were no more, and were now a group of strong cats away from any Two-Legs. The LakeClan cats had named themselves MountainClan, while the old Tribe cats had took the name of the Tribe of the Mountain. Although the Clan was called different names, MountainClan became the most popular name with the cats of the group. After their joining, the newly formed group had conquered all in their way...

But that was many seasons ago. MountainClan has been facing... difficulties... since then. The Falcons, which we have usually hunted without difficulty, have been spawning in larger amounts. They are a threat to us. And it's sad to say, but our own prey is hunting us. Although I hate to beg, we need more cats. Would you consider joining our Clan? Although, I must warn you...

It's hunt or be hunted.

vet assistant
bio-med major
pisces sun, aquarius moon, cancer rising
intj-t
liv :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Red Moon Wolf Pack VS. Hell's Angels wolf pack v2

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:52 pm

Riddik-Demon wrote:

A tall large brute wolf approaches you just as the moon begins to rise. His massive shadow is cast along the ground as he blocks your vision of the moon. you feel a strong chill run up your spine at the shear sight of him. You open your mouth to speak but he cuts you off with a flash of his fangs and a gentle growl. "My Name is Riddik I am Alpha of The Red Moon. Do not fear me I will do you no harm. I see your alone, my doors are always open all you need to do is ask to join me I know what it is like to be alone. and no one should ever be." with a slow bow the brute turns around and walks away. You watch him lost in thought.

Story

"You are the descendants of some of the most horrifying killers, thieves, and liars, you have scared packs away or you and your brethren have crushed the wimpy wolves. But a new pack has come upon your land, a much more organized and fortified pack. This one has a powerful leader with loyal and equally strong followers. The challenged has been issued, they moved here to get away from problems they faced before. but they moved in vane, only to come upon you and your pack. Will you be capable of making the strong Red Moon wolf pack crumble? or will you and your pack be crushed beneath unhindering might?

Link to the rp thread
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby вєαяℓу » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:53 pm

ѕнє ωσℓƒ wrote:

Years ago, six wolves banded together. They made there own pack calling themselves The Rejects, although there pack name came to be Moonlight Pack. The six wolves names were Larentia, the alpha female, Amoux, the alpha male, Sköll, the beta male, Kiyiya, the beta female and the packs two omegas Hrolf and Makoce. They lived happily like that for a few months, that was until the alpha female fell in love with the beta male. The two wolves kept there love a secret from Larentias mate until he caught them red handed. Banishing the two wolves forcing them to leave the pack as they moved away closer to the mountains, Larentia and Sköll made the choice to start there own pack with the name of Forgotten Pack. Amoux had no idea of the growing pack only miles away from his own growing pack, soon Sköll's pack sent out a battle party attacking Amoux and his wolves. The battle was a tradgic fight leading to both Sköll's and Amoux's life. Larentia and Kiyiya became enemies there packs fighting for territory and just pure hatred. But as a new alphas rise to power and winter creeps upon the packs will history repeat its self, or will the wolves be forced to work together to survive.

[Nine Ranks still open.]

Main Topic ;; Here
Discussion Topic ;; Here
вєαяℓу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

R E S O N A N C E

Postby duncundog » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:28 pm

Hello, hello, and welcome to the DWMA! We are very excited to have you here!

As you already know, you are all here as either a weapon or a meister to train as a pair and learn to keep the world safe from the evils that plague it. You and your partner will need to collect the souls of 99 kishins and one witch in order to create a death scythe, a weapon used by Lord Death himself! Should you be successful, you will be able to contribute not only to the protection of this world but the people within it especially. Got it? Okay, moving on!

Here at Death Weapon Meister Academy, DWMA for short, we have only the finest staff and methods to ensure your top education! However, it is also up to you to do well yourself! Students live either in the dorms or in nearby apartments with their partners. The choice is up to you.

Alright, that's all for now! So go pick your partner's and have fun!

This roleplay takes place many, many years after the original Soul Eater cast would have already graduated and moved on to higher work. They will NOT be included in this roleplay. This is ocs only! Sorry. Hehe. Any who, you can play a meister, weapon, teacher, or villain of some sort (witch, kishin, etc.) Feel free to get creative with your characters, and have some fun! Oh, and you get to pick your partner, so everyone can agree who's with who. :)

R E S O N A N C E - Click here!
duncundog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UraniumShark » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:42 pm

Bear-tastic wrote:

(A big thanks to Jennythe3 for helping with the plot and unique. for coding this. You guys are awesome! Link, one male spot left!)

They kept us hidden, suppressed. They told nobody about us, not one person outside of their group. We’re their secret project, the soldiers for if something happened that made this stupid war worse. You don’t even know who I’m talking about, do you? They’re the government. They were the ones who turned us into freaks of nature with powers; they made us half human, half animal wrecks. They released us to fix their problems. I just can’t believe I fell for their lies for so long...

After the world descended into chaos, which ultimately led into a third World War, the United States government started project S.U.N. (Specials Using Nemex). This project centered around the highly controversial, newly developed drug called Nemex, which was supposed to make normal humans into something extraordinary.

Due to the controversy and possible dangers, they couldn’t do much with the drug with their limited volunteers. It wouldn’t work on adults, either. Their body would reject it because of their lack of ability to grow and change. However, as the war worsened, the United States found itself desperate. Desperate enough to take the search for test subjects into their own hands.

A draft for such a dangerous serum would have make tensions worse, and it would have turned the media against their own country. So, instead, they took people that no one would notice was missing. In order to find subjects, to perfect their weapon, and to be able to pull that last card from their sleeve, they decided to take ten orphaned children, who didn’t have anyone that would miss them.

This option was attractive to the government due not only to the availability but also from the fact that children are more prone to grow and adapt than adults are. As such, the prime candidates to be picked up and tested on were all between the ages of nine and thirteen, around the age children hit puberty.

These ten children were kept in an underground bunker for five years, where they were given constant doses of Nemex, as well as a place to live, stay, and learn. The decision to choose children instead of adults ended up being a smart choice in the end, for the project was a complete success, giving all the kids strange abilities and a new form to match.

All of the children, now in their teen years, are just starting their initial training before they enter, and hopefully win, this seemingly never-ending war. The only question left to ask is where the loyalties of these test subjects lie, and how they’ll go about showing these said loyalties…

CaveClan is a unique roleplay with humans turned cats and many other things. I do hope you join. Here’s the rest of the roleplay for you to read and decide if you want to join.

CaveClan, the clan of many secrets. They have kept away from the four lake clans. They moved far away from them once they moved in. They also live a tad differently than the rest. For one, their dens are all connected by the caves they live in. Another thing is they almost always hunt alone.

CaveClan is a close-knit clan of cats. Even though they hunt alone, it’s only because their territory is so large. They believe they can get more prey by splitting up and hunting alone. They believe that they are closer to StarClan than any other clan. They are far away from any Twoleg Place, meaning they can see the silverpelt better, and their medicine cat- Reedtail- talks to StarClan almost every night. Many things happen in this clan that don’t happen in the other four clans.

Now, they know that something’s up. More cats have been joining the clan, Reedtail won’t say a word about them, but the leader knows that she’s hiding something. Something that only StarClan knows.

Humans have been turning into cats and joining the clan. All the clan knows is that they are not twolegs. They trust these “loners” to help the clan, because they have enough room and they could always use the extra help.

They thought that everything was normal. The new cats learned pretty quickly. They fit in perfectly, except for their odd quirks in talking- though they also learned some cat-phrases pretty quickly.

But cats have been going missing, then be found in the forest. Dead. No one knows how or why. All they know is it’s happening and it’s scaring them all. They don’t know what else to think except StarClan is mad at them. But is StarClan really mad at them?

________________________________________________________________________________

Looking for people interested in a high school trip roleplay where they're on a cruise ship. PM me if interested.

Also looking for people interested in a multi-fandom roleplay.

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm currently looking for a semi-literate Marvel roleplay where I can play as my Nova Corps OC, or a roleplay where I can use my bear fursona, Kunik. PM me if you have a roleplay like that.
I'll figure something out for this at some point.
UraniumShark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windy0cloud » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:44 pm

removed.
Last edited by Windy0cloud on Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx
when you feel lost in the darkness,
i see you.

hi, i'm windy. if you need someone
to talk to, feel free to message me.

x

r.i.p 23/01/2020
Windy0cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wanda. » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:16 pm

⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
GAME OF THRONES
BASED RP

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯
its just before season one, all was well, everyone was still alive,
only for that to change, but what if it hadn't? what if jon arryn
had never been poisoned? what if ned was never asked to be the
king's hand. what if sansa was never engaged to joffrey. what if the
war had never broken out? its impossible, war is inevitable, bound
to happen it would seem, its the people you fight with that change.
winter is coming, and with it comes the white walkers. Will you live?
or will you die? you've been warned...
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
the white walkers
the enemy
[ megan ] x[ she/her ] x[ infj ] x[ ] x[ storage ] x───────
wanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:02 am

me?sarcastic? wrote:
me?sarcastic? wrote:Image
The heroes of the world. Without them, we would've all been killed by aliens and horrible criminals long, long ago. Now there's a new league of evil rising. Each team won't defeat them on their own. Will they join together and defeat or will they be too stubborn and sure of themselves?

Link: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/posting.php?mode=edit&f=28&p=89386497

The Season Born

Only few people are born with a season inside. These people are special and different. They look like that season, they have the personality you'd think that season might have. From cold, heartless Winter, to bubbly, beautiful Spring. They don't always fit in and their taunted for their special gifts. Your parents take you to a school called Four Seasons School and you are enrolled. The people here are going o teach you how to control your powers along with normal school things. Will you do well to keep in line or will you cause disruption in classes? Oh and one more thing, you're powers are at their best in your season so if your a Winter born and it's winter, your stronger then all the other Seasons. Good luck!
Link: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=2776542&p=89837623#p89837623

[center]ƒɾεε, ÿετ сαρτυɾεḋ

As a wild mustang, born and rasied in freedom, you run from them. They come on tame horses with their ropes and take you to a fort on the other side of the river. You try to make small herds to keep each other safe. Unfortunately, it's only a matter of time before they capture each and every one of you.

You, as a "cowboy" were recruited to capture and tame the wild mustangs who rule this part of Montana. You're supposed to find every herd and take them all to fort Bravo, only using the horse you brought and lassos. Of course this isn't as easy as it sounds. Are you up to the task or will you buckle under pressure?
Link: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=2763237&p=89284402#p89284402
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Red Moon Wolf Pack VS. Hell's Angels wolf pack v2

Postby StoneColdRiddik » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:46 am

Riddik-Demon wrote:

A tall large brute wolf approaches you just as the moon begins to rise. His massive shadow is cast along the ground as he blocks your vision of the moon. you feel a strong chill run up your spine at the shear sight of him. You open your mouth to speak but he cuts you off with a flash of his fangs and a gentle growl. "My Name is Riddik I am Alpha of The Red Moon. Do not fear me I will do you no harm. I see your alone, my doors are always open all you need to do is ask to join me I know what it is like to be alone. and no one should ever be." with a slow bow the brute turns around and walks away. You watch him lost in thought.

Story

"You are the descendants of some of the most horrifying killers, thieves, and liars, you have scared packs away or you and your brethren have crushed the wimpy wolves. But a new pack has come upon your land, a much more organized and fortified pack. This one has a powerful leader with loyal and equally strong followers. The challenged has been issued, they moved here to get away from problems they faced before. but they moved in vane, only to come upon you and your pack. Will you be capable of making the strong Red Moon wolf pack crumble? or will you and your pack be crushed beneath unhindering might?

Both packs are in dire need of Hunters and fighters! Please join! All ranks such as dleta and omega need to be filled!

Link to the rp thread
Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head.
StoneColdRiddik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me