my corner of insanity

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

How bad is my coding?

DREADFUL >:I
No votes
could be worse >>
2%
average :I
5%
not bad ^^
9%
looking good ;D
27%
lovely <3
56%

Total votes : 55

without pain, how could we know joy

Postby duckworth » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:59 am

Rosalyn is a very friendly girl. Outgoing, charismatic, and with a certain magnetic charm, she finds it very easy to make friends. A small-town girl with a heart of gold, she's very compassionate and caring, considerate of others. Sensitive and emotional, Rosalyn is observant, good at picking up on how other people feel and giving advice. She's a very gentle person, carrying a sort of effortless grace, but in a very down-to-earth fashion. Open-minded and tolerant, Rosalyn is a very patient person. She knows when to speak and when not to, having a good grasp of boundaries and personal privacy. A respectable, dependable person, Rosalyn is very honest and rarely ever lies, only doing so for her friends, but never for herself. Generally a very selfless person, Rosalyn tends to put others before her own well-being. Despite not liking scary movies, Rosalyn is actually a lot braver than first impressions, with a strength much closer to home than most realize. She always has a pleasant demeanor, very calm and relaxed. Rosalyn is a laid-back, easygoing person, rarely ever upset or bothered by things. This makes her a peacekeeper of sorts among her friends, good at resolving arguments. She hates fighting with others or watching people feud, so she normally goes out of her way to keep everyone upbeat. Optimistic, Rosalyn likes to look on the bright side of things, not really sweating the small stuff. A good head on her shoulders, Rosalyn has a lot of common sense, along with a fair amount of book smarts. She has a very keen memory, one that is quick to remember details that others tend to pass over. Rosalyn has a very open face. With a wide, familiar smile and a chiming, infectious laugh, she can brighten up a room with her personality. Rosalyn's eyes are large and round, an expressive sea-green, crinkling at the corners with her regular grin. Her rich, dirty brown hair is wavy, cut in shaggy layers. Rosalyn has a genuine, natural beauty that's hard to ignore.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
name: Rosalyn Willow Meyers
also known as: Ross, Smiles
birthday: February 16
zodiac: Aquarius

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
birthplace: Alaska, USA
main trait: charisma
main trait: optimism
main trait: tolerance
love interest: no one

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
absolutely loves:
laughing, smiling, happiness, peace,
dedication, loyalty, friends, trusting,
caring, loving, listening, gentleness,
patience, freedom, nature, sunlight

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
absolutely hates:
arguing, fighting, unhappiness, anger,
lies, lying, making or having enemies,
death, betrayal, the dark, pessimism,
scary movies, clowns, enclosed spaces

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
petite build, tanned skin, sunny freckles, friendly laughter, sincere smile,
pleasant features, soothing voice, five feet and four inches, one hundred
pounds; smart, brave, emotional, hardworking, dedicated, loyal, trusting,
honest, dependable, tolerant, patient, calm, compassionate, charismatic,
charming, magnetic, easygoing, laid-back, optimistic, open-minded, free

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

faceclaim: Elizabeth Olsen | coding/format/content © vitality. | images © original owners | quotes © John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
Last edited by duckworth on Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

until now, i knew this of myself

Postby duckworth » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:40 am

ImagexxImagexxImage
Andromeda Iscariot is a siren disguised as a lovely young girl. Sweet, patient, and tolerant, Andromeda is a very gentle soul. Very serious and well-mannered, Andromeda is polite and kind, a pleasant and mild siren. A sympathetic sort of person, she's much more sensitive and understanding than other sirens. Empathetic and emotional, Andromeda is selfless and tends to think of others before herself. She's very innocent and has a strong moral compass, often believing in the good of other people. Andromeda is very naive, handing out her compassion and trust very easily. This makes her easy to trick, although she is more independent than first impressions seem. She's an optimist, but also a realist at times, very observant and constantly watching. Cautious, thoughtful, and intelligent, Andromeda always stops to consider and hesitate before acting. Very careful when she speaks and moves, Andromeda has a certain gentle grace about her. Soft-spoken and rather submissive at times, Andromeda is obedient and quiet. Extremely shy and quiet, she is a guarded introvert. Sometimes curious and much braver than she thinks, Andromeda has a very young, impressionable mind compared to the more experienced sirens. She hates leading sailors to their death, although it's necessary. Andromeda never sleeps with the sailors, her only jobs to sing, weave, and lure men. This makes her one of the more humane sympathizers. Andromeda's bird form is similar to that of a phoenix, except much smaller and sleeker. Her feathers are such a pure white that they're iridescent in bright sunlight with a glowing pastel sheen. As a girl, Andromeda has very smooth, creamy skin, free of any blemishes. Her face is very open and sweet, having high cheekbones and full, dark pink lips. Andromeda's circular eyes are large and innocent, often very expressive. They tend to change colors depending on her clothing or the weather, a striking opal-like hazel fringed by long, curled lashes. Her eyebrows are long and neatly arched, shaped so that her expression always looks gentle and sweet. Andromeda's dark auburn locks are thick and shiny, falling to her elbows in gentle, curly waves. Her melodic accent, sweet disposition, and pretty face easily charm sailors. Andromeda gets along very well with Lucia, who serves as a sort of sister figure. The older siren is very protective, constantly looking after her. Andromeda has grown sort of dependent on Lucia, but not in a needy way. Andromeda can be on her own without her friend, but she finds it comforting to have someone to lean on. Andromeda adores and looks up to Azalea, the head of the huntresses, because of her intense leadership qualities.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
name: Andromeda Iscariot
nickname: Andy, Birdy
species: siren
position: sympathizer
primary jobs: singing & weaving

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
positive trait: benevolent
negative trait: submissive
sexuality: heterosexual
love interest: no one

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
absolutely loves:
singing, weaving, exploring, animals,
plants, pretty things, colorful pastels,
sunlight, moonlight, starlight, gentle
winds, sweet fruits, rain, the ocean,
water, mortal trinkets, ships, sailors

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
absolutely hates:
killing without reason, intense blood,
death of any kind, being scared, fear,
absolute darkness, still air, complete
silence, weapons, fire, luring sailors
to their death, lying, tricking others

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

slender build, lithe body, graceful movements, large eyes, innocent gaze,
full mouth, dark lips, pale face, smooth skin, five feet and three inches,
one hundred pounds, Greek accent, melodic voice; sympathetic, mellow,
intelligent, observant, compassionate, benevolent, serious, introverted,
quiet, elegant, natural, patient, peaceful, tolerant, open-minded, naive,
trusting, honest, sweet, emotional, hidden, secretive, steady, cautious

faceclaim: Astrid Bergès-Frisbey | coding/format/content © vitality. | images © original owners | lyrics © Walk the Moon, "Iscariot"
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

why don't we just pretend

Postby duckworth » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:28 am

Antoinette Benedict was not given a middle name, maybe because her first name was mouthful enough. Normally going by Andy or Netty, Antoinette is an impressive girl. Normally very serious and logical, Antoinette doesn't allow her emotions to influence her. Very level-headed and composed under pressure, Antoinette is intelligent, sharp, and dedicated, making her rather formidable. She is shielded and guarded, rarely ever talking about her feelings or letting anyone know anything about herself. Despite her closed and occasionally aloof demeanor, Antoinette does have a very bright soul. Compassionate, warm, and passionate on the inside, Antoinette has many more emotions and cares a lot more than she actually lets on. Determined to keep a sober face, Antoinette doesn't show weakness, growing up a hardened child. Even though she's not nearly as heartless as first impressions seem, Antoinette can be blunt, too straightforward, or just plain rude. Normally a sincere and honest person, Antoinette still needs to bite back on her sarcasm and short remarks when annoyed. A hard person to read, Antoinette prefers to keep to herself, hating to let anyone get too close to her. Consequently, Antoinette has few friends, but the friends that she does make are those that she keeps for life, as she is a very loyal and dependable person. Antoinette has never been in a relationship, given her distrust of love. Her tendency to scoff and sneer at romance tends to scare guys away, although there is a small part of Antoinette that has a fire inside her heart. Growing up as a bastard child with a single mother, her father having left she was born, Antoinette was left with no room for pity or sympathy. There was no one to feel sorry for her, as she had to pick up the pieces after her mother. Antoinette is extremely independent for this, hating to talk about her past, feeling it would only lead others to judge her. Her strength and bravery is marred by a constant fear of not being accepted, and although she tries very hard not to care, she does. It's only natural for her to worry about her own personal image, being an impressionable young lady with a less than ideal history. A perfectionist, Antoinette tends to anger when her plans do not work out, hating to make mistakes in front of others. However, Antoinette is a very good leader, often being very fair and reasonable, earning trust among the people she guides, even if she doesn't necessarily hand it out herself. Antoinette has pale, creamy skin, contrasting with her long, messily curly brunette hair with a golden ombre at the tips. Her face is heart-shaped and free of blemishes, her eyes large and striking, observant and piercing. Normally a clear blue, Antoinette's eyes range from gray to green. Her lashes are long, matching her thick eyebrows, full lips, and defined bone structure. Antoinette's movements are deliberate and graceful, her long limbs and slender, supple body well-proportioned.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
name: Antoinette Benedict
nicknames: Andy, Netty
birthday: January tenth
zodiac: Capricorn

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
main trait: independence
role: time traveler
relationships: none yet

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
absolutely loves:
being alone, solitude, quiet, animals,
nature, thunderstorms, water, books,
snow, ice, singing, drawing, reading,
writing, guitar, music, fruit, stories

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
absolutely hates:
obnoxious or nosy people, big crowds,
enclosed spaces, clowns, fake people,
being wrong, losing, feeling inferior,
being ordered around, being second

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

slender build, pale skin, deliberate movements, heart-shaped face, blue
eyes, brunette hair, white teeth, five feet and four inches, one hundred
and ten pounds; serious, distant, unemotional, leader, brave, cautious,
strong, stable, stubborn, steadfast, unwavering, independent, capable,
fiery, passionate, secretive, warm, intense, graceful, intelligent, logical

faceclaim: Emily Rudd | coding/format/content © vitality. | images © original owners | quotes © Marina and the Diamonds, "Lies"
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i'm still not sure what i stand for

Postby duckworth » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:49 am

Antoinette Benedict was not given a middle name, probably because her first name is mouthful enough. She normally goes by Andy or Netty, as she dislikes her first name, thinking it too old-fashioned. Antoinette is a very sweet and patient girl. She's a good listener, being very attentive and observant of her surroundings. She's the type to rarely ever miss anything, as she's also gifted with a good memory. Antoinette is also very open-minded, tolerant of most opinions. She does have very strong ethics, with a "good" moral compass. Generally quiet and introverted, Antoinette always thinks before she speaks and acts, an extremely cautious person who thinks things through. Choosing to base her decisions on logic rather than emotions, Antoinette is actually a very emotional person. Very compassionate and caring, she has a lot of love to give. She just chooses to ignore any biased feelings in order to decide what's best for the group. Antoinette tends to be selfless, worrying about herself after she's done taking care of everyone else. She puts other people's lives at a higher worth than her own, tending to underestimate herself, but putting large amounts of trust in others. A dependable and capable person, Antoinette does her jobs and she does them neatly and with great care. Very deliberate in her actions and movements, Antoinette has a sort of careful grace about her, making her easier to trust with important tasks. She's a bit of a perfectionist and doesn't really like making mistakes, especially in front of other people, as she's rather hard on herself and is easily embarrassed. However, Antoinette can keep a cool head under pressure, normally handling stressful environments rather well. She tries not to let her feelings show too much, and Antoinette doesn't really talk about herself that much. Coming from an alcoholic single mother with a father who left before she was born, Antoinette often finds it difficult to bring up the subject of being a bastard child. She tends to worry about what other people think of her too much, being mildly insecure at times. However, Antoinette has a lot more strength and bravery than she even knows, too much to know what to do with. Her heart-shaped face is very open and innocent, her expression usually that of serenity. Her pale skin is smooth and clean, free of any blemishes. Her large eyes are circular and expressive, often revealing the emotions she tries to hide. Naturally a piercing blue color, they tend to shift from gray to green, depending on the weather or what she's wearing. Antoinette has thick, defined eyebrows and long, curled lashes, giving her eyes a puppy-dog sort of charm. Her full lips are spread in a Cupid's bow, naturally a dark pinkish-red color. Her hair is long, falling to her elbows in breezy, messy curls. Antoinette's russet brunette locks end with a golden ombre at the tips. Antoinette isn't impossibly beautiful, but has a classically pretty face to match her warm personality.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
name: Antoinette Benedict
nicknames: Andy, Netty
birthday: January tenth
zodiac: Capricorn

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
main trait: compassionate
role: homekeep settler
relationships: none yet
love status: in denial

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
absolutely loves:
being alone, solitude, quiet, animals,
nature, thunderstorms, water, books,
snow, ice, singing, drawing, reading,
writing, guitar, music, fruit, stories

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
absolutely hates:
obnoxious or nosy people, big crowds,
enclosed spaces, clowns, fake people,
zombies, the dark, death, the thought
of being infected, friends getting hurt

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

slender build, pale skin, deliberate movements, heart-shaped face, blue
eyes, brunette hair, white teeth, five feet and four inches, one hundred
and ten pounds; composed, polite, serious, considerate, brave, cautious,
strong, honest, sweet, attentive, loyal, steadfast, independent, capable,
docile, submissive, patient, warm, intense, graceful, intelligent, logical

faceclaim: Emily Rudd | coding/format/content © vitality. | images © original owners | quotes © Fun., "Some Nights"
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

living life like i'm in a play

Postby duckworth » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:07 pm

Florence Marie Kennedy loathes her first name, only ever responding to her only nickname, "Flick." If anyone ever called her anything else, she wouldn't be very happy. However, other than the touchy subject of her name, Flick is just about the friendliest girl around. Very charming and magnetic, Flick has a bright sort of charisma around her, a bit like an overly enthusiastic puppy dog. Sweet, playful, and very cheerful, Flick has the bubbly laugh of a blonde and the lighthearted spunk of a redhead, generally very pleasant. Immature at times, with her crude humor and easy cheek, Flick can be rather obnoxious at times, very loud and quirky. However, when it comes down to it, Flick is just plain fun to be around. Her laughter is a chortle, a breathy and delighted giggle that's quite infectious. She's never unhappy, which is quite an achievement, considering her current predicament. Flick serves as the comic relief of the group, or at least, she tries to. Other than being second-in-command, Flick tries to be the whole group's friend, making crack attempts to keep everyone's spirits up. Flick is very carefree, rarely worrying about anything, leading her to be irresponsible and even flighty at times. She can be careless at times, never worrying or even bothering to think about the consequences. She has the funny belief of thinking things will always work out in the end. Flick is also very impulsive, acting on her gut instinct and her emotions rather than logic. A very feeling-driven person, Flick loves to throw caution to the wind and act first, think later. Despite her general incaution and irresponsibility, Flick has a lot of personal loyalty, determined to keep the people she cares about safe. Her happy-go-lucky attitude and optimistic look on life tends to annoy the others at times, as Flick lives in a constant dreamlike state. Very trusting and gullible, Flick is very easy to manipulate. She always believes in the best of people, handing out trust on a silver platter much too easily. At the same time, Flick is very resilient, able to bounce back like rubber from being hurt or getting her heart broken. Flick prefers to live in the present rather than the past, very easy to forgive and forget, only adding to the ability to be seriously mislead. She's a very honest person, almost always telling the truth, her few exceptions made for her friends. Flick's got a small town heart of gold with lots of love to give, sometimes to the wrong people. Flick's open face matches her candid personality, with high cheekbones and defined bone structure. Her almond-shaped puppy-dog eyes are innocent and expressive, often revealing what she feels inside. Her bold eyebrows matching her long, thick lashes. Flick's lips are fuller on the bottom than the top, shaped in a Cupid's bow. She has eye dimples, as in the corners of her eyes crinkle when she smiles, which is a lot. When Flick laughs, her entire face lights up with joy. Her naturally black hair has thick, bouncy curls, soft and shiny, falling below her chest. Flick's skin is lightly tanned and spotted with freckles, close enough to her natural tone that they're hard to notice unless you're very close to her face.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
name: Florence Marie Kennedy
nickname: Flick, and only Flick
birthday: October tenth
zodiac: Libra

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
main trait: charismatic
positive: carefree, sociable
negative: gullible, obnoxious
crush: none of your concern

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
absolutely loves:
people, talking, teasing, joking, love,
clouds, the sun, wind, singing, music,
thunderstorms, rain, piano, dancing,
food, stories, reading, laughing, fun

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
absolutely hates:
worrying, being concerned, perfection,
silence, closed spaces, solitude, being
alone, the dark, humid weather, being
lied to, lying, rude people, hot weather

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

slim, curvy build, lightly tanned skin, curly black hair, open face, almond-
shaped eyes, five feet and four inches, one hundred and sixteen pounds;
charismatic, carefree, sociable, happy-go-lucky, energetic, enthusiastic,
outgoing, magnetic, charming, sweet, friendly, pleasant, radiant, bright,
trusting, honest, loud, gullible, obnoxious, impulsive, flighty, incautious

faceclaim: Marina Diamandis | coding/format/content © vitality. | images © original owners | quotes © Marina and the Diamonds, "Primadonna"
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

it's useless to lecture a human.

Postby duckworth » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:15 am

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc, quis gravida magna mi a libero. Fusce vulputate eleifend sapien. Vestibulum purus quam, scelerisque ut, mollis sed, nonummy id, metus. Nullam accumsan lorem in dui. Cras ultricies mi eu turpis hendrerit fringilla. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In ac dui quis mi consectetuer lacinia. Nam pretium turpis et arcu. Duis arcu tortor, suscipit eget, imperdiet nec, imperdiet iaculis, ipsum. Sed aliquam ultrices mauris. Integer ante arcu, accumsan a, consectetuer eget, posuere ut, mauris. Praesent adipiscing. Phasellus ullamcorper ipsum rutrum nunc. Nunc nonummy metus. Vestibulum volutpat pretium libero. Cras id dui. Aenean ut eros et nisl sagittis vestibulum. Nullam nulla eros, ultricies sit amet, nonummy id, imperdiet feugiat, pede. Sed lectus. Donec mollis hendrerit risus. Phasellus nec sem in justo pellentesque facilisis. Etiam imperdiet imperdiet orci. Nunc nec neque. Phasellus leo dolor, tempus non, auctor et, hendrerit quis, nisi. Curabitur ligula sapien, tincidunt non, euismod vitae, posuere imperdiet, leo. Maecenas malesuada. Praesent congue erat at massa. Sed cursus turpis vitae tortor. Donec posuere vulputate arcu. Phasellus accumsan cursus velit. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Sed aliquam, nisi quis porttitor congue, elit erat euismod orci, ac placerat dolor lectus quis orci. Phasellus consectetuer vestibulum elit. Aenean tellus metus, bibendum sed, posuere ac, mattis non, nunc. Vestibulum fringilla pede sit amet augue. In turpis. Pellentesque posuere. Praesent turpis. Aenean posuere, tortor sed cursus feugiat, nunc augue blandit nunc, eu sollicitudin urna dolor sagittis lacus. Donec elit libero, sodales nec, volutpat a,

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
name: Rosalyn Harmonie Beck
nicknames: Ross, Beck
birthday: August fifteenth
zodiac: Leo

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
main trait: excitable
positive: able, charismatic, loyal
negative: fiery, no filter, stubborn
crush: none of your concern

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
absolutely loves:
archery, music, healing, wolves, dogs,
griffins, knives, training, the sun, the
wind, birds, rock-climbing, swimming,
stories, laughing, Camp Half-Blood, fun

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
absolutely hates:
line line line line line line line line line

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

appearance appearance appearance appearance appearance appearance
appearance appearance appearance appearance appearance appearance;
personality personality personality personality personality personality

faceclaim: Jennifer Lawrence | coding/format/content © vitality. | images © original owners | quotes © Rick Riordan, Percy Jackson & The Olympians & The Heroes of Olympus
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

you had it coming

Postby duckworth » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:03 am

ImagexxxImagexxxImage
Belladonna is a curious sort of witch. In her seventh year at Hogwarts, she's quite experienced with magic. She excels at most of her subjects, especially Charms, Care of Magical Creatures, Defense Against the Dark Arts, and Transfiguration. Other than being a prominent Gryffindor student and prefect, Belladonna is also the Seeker for her House's Quidditch team, as well as a secret Animagus. Her animal form is the same as her Patronus: a beautiful barn owl. Generally a very serious person, Belladonna can be aloof or distant at times. She can appear cold at times, as she normally prefers solitude. More of an introvert than an extrovert, Belladonna likes to be by herself, especially while doing work or thinking. Very well-mannered and intense, Belladonna speaks gently and carefully. A cautious sort of person, she always thinks before acting. Her movements are graceful and deliberate, like that of a bird, almost like everything is a dance for her. Despite her independence, Belladonna is a very loyal friend. Good at giving advice and an excellent listener, Belladonna is constantly observing, a very watchful person. With a knack for remembering things that others forget, she tends to place simpler things at a higher importance than normally expected. A grateful and well-meaning person, Belladonna is actually very compassionate and warm, regardless of her reserved attitude. Her air is very mysterious, as most people don't really know that much about Belladonna. Although she's honest, Belladonna doesn't like to talk about herself. She also hides her emotions very well, hating to have extremely strong sentiments, which is actually quite ironic, since when she does feel, it damn near consumes her soul. She's just good at shielding her mind and heart, making her out to be some sort of elegant robot. It's easy enough to befriend her, as she's generally polite and kind to strangers, but getting to know her reveals a much more complex person. Belladonna has few extremely close friends, mainly because she begins to care about them, and prefers not to have too many feelings. She's very fair, staying objective rather than bias, and believes strongly in justice and equality. She doesn't discriminate, being a very open-minded person, and so is very accepting of others. Defensive of the people she cares about, Belladonna prefers to settle her arguments with intelligence and ice rather than anger and fire. A very cool and calculated person, Belladonna's face is a constant wall of tranquility, rarely ever revealing her true emotions. Even her eyes are shielded so that they're focused on the distance. Her gaze is always the faraway sort, even when looking someone directly in the eye. Belladonna almost never raises her voice, instead keeping it at a low pitch. Smooth, soft, and velvety, her voice is constantly a gentle murmur with a sleepy and comforting quality. Intelligent, occasionally sharp-tongued, but normally very mellow, Belladonna is a peculiar witch with many layers to peel back. It's quite the challenge to reach her core.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
name: Belladonna Marie Gwyn
nicknames: Bella, Donna, Gwyn
age/year: seventeen/seventh
birthday: June twenty-first

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
House/role: Gryffindor/prefect
Quidditch position: Seeker
wand: ten inches/yew/phoenix feather
Animagus & Patronus: barn owl
blood status: pureblood

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
absolutely loves:
painting, sketching, drawing, reading,
writing, singing, listening, birds, owls,
animals, soft pastels, light colors, rain,
sun, wind, snow, quiet, thinking, magic

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
absolutely hates:
closed spaces, large crowds, annoying
people, overly talkative people, caring,
emotions, worrying, dishonesty, lying,
neon colors, bias, injustice, inequality

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
graceful build, lightly tanned skin, long brown hair, angular face, pouty lips,
serene expression, soft murmur, deliberate movements, five feet and seven
inches; regal, serious, solemn, aloof, distant, unemotional, hidden, tolerant,
open-minded, patient, attentive, observant, graceful, deliberate, thoughtful,
intense, peaceful, mysterious, honest, independent, intelligent, gentle, fair

faceclaim: Lana Del Rey | coding/format/content © vitality. | images © original owners | quotes © Walk the Moon, "Iscariot"
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ross da boss

Postby duckworth » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:46 am

Rosaline Emily Beckendale is more commonly known as Ross, or sometimes Smiles. Seventeen years old and a daughter of Apollo, Ross has been a part of Camp Half-Blood since she was twelve. She's a year-rounder, mainly because she doesn't have a home to go back to. Not wanting the danger of raising a demigod, Ross's parents basically abandoned her, leaving her to grow up at camp. Because of this, Ross has developed the very strong belief that blood does not make family, feeling closer to her friends at camp than she ever felt towards her mother and step-father. Ross is a very strong-willed girl, extremely independent and quite capable. Excellent with a bow from her godly father and quick with a sword or dagger from her training, Ross isn't the type of girl you would want to mess with. Also adept with healing and singing, Ross has all the skills you'd expect from a child of Apollo and then some. However, she didn't get her other nickname Smiles for being cruel, as Ross is almost always breaking out in laughter or grinning from ear to ear. Very lighthearted and happy-go-lucky, Ross's carefree attitude doesn't make her careless. A responsible and trustworthy camper, Ross is honest, hardworking, and dedicated, not to mention extremely loyal. Her fatal flaw is actually personal loyalty, for she would allow the entire world to burn as long as the people she cared about were kept safe. Her friends are always the priority, no matter what, and Ross would give her life for any of the members of Camp Half-Blood. After all, they're all extended family, and even if Ross doesn't like a camper, she wouldn't hesitate to defend them from anything. With a certain quirky charm and a bouncy, magnetic charisma, Ross is an extrovert. She's friendly and easy to get along with, rarely ever getting upset or angry. She's a relaxed, laid-back sort of girl, not really allowing bumps in the road to get her off balance. Her constant cheerfulness can get rather obnoxious at times though, even inappropriate. It can be hard to take her seriously at times, mainly because she doesn't ever act serious. Still, Ross is very headstrong and stubborn and will stand up for what she believes in, even if nobody else agrees. Tall, standing at five feet and eight inches, and with a fit, curvy body, Ross has a strong, lithe body. She has a sweet and rounded face to match her warm, open smile. Her long, curly blonde hair reaches just above her elbows. She has a splattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks, but they're hard to notice. Her large, circular eyes are naturally blue, although they can appear green or gray and sometimes even a silvery purple, depending on her outfit.
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

don't ever break a promise

Postby duckworth » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:44 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━TAKE FLIGHT━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━