Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Dɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ Tʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Postby Ploegy » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:44 pm

@Liren; Accepted

And anyone who wants to do a crack ship just hit me with who you're interested in
And I dunno who I'd make for another character so I guess if someone is really interested then if you have someone specifically in mind hit me with that too. The character I really wanna play wouldn't fit this roleplay sadly
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:49 pm

Tropicalpeacock wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:(XP And now I want to bring in Shion
Ah fudge it, ive given up on tryin to stop myself, so....want me to partner up with you, tropical?))

(Sure! That would be great! ^^ Thank you!)

XP Alright!

Heads-up: Im coming in on a new pairing with tropical, so they can join the RP
Ploegy: Is it going to be crack ships of your chars that are already in this RP?
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:51 pm

@ploegy - well I'm heading to bed but tomorrow i'll look at some great ships XD

list of characters: Jyugo, Erza, C.C., Kousei, Yuki, Izaya (I think that's it atm)

umm, characters I kinda want to make: Eiji (SAO: Ordinal Scale), any character from Yona of the Dawn, Haku (Spirited Away), really any anime character out there XD, someone from OUAT or something, yeah, I really should expand my horizons from just anime XD i mean, HP, Hunger Games, anime and a few book series, manga, that's about it XD
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black Dreamscape » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:58 pm

lol I'd be up for crack ships if anyone else is. those are pretty fun
Black Dreamscape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:59 pm

@Spirit; Pretty much. I'm really only willing to go maybe 1 or 2 more characters at most

@Lily; Hm I'm not really familiar with any of those characters, but that's alright. I guess I'm just at a blank for who I wanna make Let me just make more FE characters cuz you know that would be such a great idea. I have such a strong urge to make Yoshi but he just does not work for this

Also if needed for crack ships my characters are currently as listed: Claus (Pan), Olivia (Bi), Takumi (Bi), Ness (Pan), Linkle (Pan), Corrin (Pan), Alfonse (Bi), May (Hetero), Nowi (Pan), Lucas (Hetero), Caitlyn (Hetero), Eren (Hetero) & Robin (Demi)
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:02 pm

anime_lily wrote:Eiji from the new SAO movie seems like a great character :twisted:

I mean, look how cute he is O.o

HOT HOT HOT

I can create another character if anyone wants a partner.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:03 pm

Yes the dragon

Just going to post this out of boredom

Characters in RP: Jessibel (OC), Saralegi, Sebastian, Jessica (OC), Konoha/Kuroha, Tama (OC), Lenaa (OC), Asuramaru (My crazy little baby)

In progress: little Shion

Chars I kind of want to add: that little bi-color haired Bungou Stray Dogs kid, maybe Bishamon (Id probably want the older Ebisu for her), maybe Kazuma or Yukine (?- not sure), Akutagawa, and kind of Yuuri or Yurio

And I kind of want someone to put Yukio in here, so I could put my Oc Jessii in here for him...

Chars I want someone else tto put in (besides Yukio: Chuuya, for either Akutagawa or older!little kid creature person, Ebisu, Victor dang it

@Ploegy: Well, if Eren i Hetero, and since I love him so much...Maybe Eren and Jessibel? Idk (For Le crack ship)
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:20 pm

@Spirit, Good luck handling Mikasa with that one.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:41 pm

anime_lily wrote:@ploegy - well I'm heading to bed but tomorrow i'll look at some great ships XD

list of characters: Jyugo, Erza, C.C., Kousei, Yuki, Izaya (I think that's it atm)

umm, characters I kinda want to make: Eiji (SAO: Ordinal Scale), any character from Yona of the Dawn, Haku (Spirited Away), really any anime character out there XD, someone from OUAT or something, yeah, I really should expand my horizons from just anime XD i mean, HP, Hunger Games, anime and a few book series, manga, that's about it XD

Oml someone who knows Yona of the Dawn! No one I know knows about it at all!
~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:53 pm

@Spirit; My big thing is I kinda wanna do crack pairings where the characters might be a bit unknown to both sides. I just find more enjoyment out of that

Uh so I guess I came up with a couple characters I might wanna make. Shiro maybe Ganta (Deadman Wonderland), Eirika (Fire Emblem Sacred Stones), Hige or Blue (Wolf's Rain), Gold (Pokespe) and if anyone is really willing to make me a happy Ploegy then Yoshi as well and possibly Undyne but since neither are human I understand having no interest in them
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me