CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Postby Kveykva » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:14 am

@sunhorses do you need the reposts? I can get em for you when i get a chance
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takara » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:41 am

@everyone
I have Hank and Jen open if you need interactions. Hank is headed toward the Apollo cabin and will be making a stop there in my next post, and Jen is hanging around the cabins watching quester drama (they'll be moving on soon as the questers are leaving)

Also I won't be very active over the next few days, but I should be back on track sometime next week c:
Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:44 am

Could I send Ai Jen's way?
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takara » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:57 am

^feel free to!
Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:23 am

General Information
Full name:Richard Sylvester Williams
Nicknames: Dick, Typically goes by Slyvester, Vester,Sly-Vester Putty tat,is open to any other nicknames
Gender/Pronouns:he/him
Birthday:November 24th
Sexuality:Bisexual

Camp Information
Weapon(s): Has a rather large collection of weapons courtesy of his step-mom but typically uses a celestial bronze sword as well as some throwing knives and has a pair of pistols that he has outfitted with celestial bronze bullets.
Godly Parent:Hermes
Claimed?: Yes
Cabin:Hermes(Former head counselor)
Powers:Very stealthy and has enhanced speed, and sense hidden things
Number of Beads on Necklace:8(left camp about 4 years ago)
Ambrosia:Peanut butter cookies since his mom makes bomb peanut butter cookies.
Nectar: Blackberry schnapps his nectar changes often.

Physical Description
Sylvester is about 5'11 and has a rather scruffy appearance. He has the body of a runner lean but muscular. He has dark brown hair and eyes. His style is typically a brown worn brown leather jacket, t-shirt, jeans, and combat boots. He dresses very casually and most of his clothes look rather worn. Sylvester also has a bit of a beard that he grew after leaving camp. (fc is Eoin Makin)

Personality & Background
Slyvester is a typical Hermes kid he is mischievous, sly, and likes to play pranks as well as revel in chaos. He is a huge flirt and thinks that he is very charming but he understands when to stop. He is very impulsive and reckless and doesn't think about the consequences before leaping into action which is his fatal flaw. This also ties into one of his fears being if he doesn't act then he could end up losing people he cares about. Slyvester isn't particularly loyal to anyone and is very independent preferring to work on his own. He is a restless spirit and likes to travel around and explore the world. This doesn't mean that he doesn't care about anyone quite to the opposite in fact. Sylvester is very caring and compassionate towards his loved ones and is very outgoing and friendly. He is very willing to help those in need. Sylvester has been known to take the blame for pranks and other rule-breaking that he didn't commit. He is rather affectionate and typically shows his affection through teasing or big ol' bear hugs. Although his loyalty is rather hard-earned once you get it you will have a friend for life.

Sylvester was born in Boston Massachusetts and lived with his single mother until she remarried when he was eight. He got along well with his new step-mother who is a daughter of Hephaestus. Sylvester also got a younger brother and sister both of whom he loves deeply and would do absolutely anything for. When he was thirteen he was attacked by a monster. His mothers immediately sent him to camp so that way he would be safe. Sylvester was claimed very soon into his stay at the Hermes cabin (not that there was a huge debate as to who his father was). About a year into his stay at the Hermes Cabin he met Cass whom he formed a very close bond with although the two were opposites he treated her like a younger sister. Sylvester was made head of the Hermes cabin when he was 17 and it didn't last for very long since he was very encouraging of the other Hermes kids pranks and would take the blame so that way everyone else could continue their pranks. After a few choice pranks, he lost his position and it was given to Cass but he didn't really care since it meant less responsibility for him. It also gave him more time to goof off.

During this time Sylvester and his best friend Dylan began dating. He and Dylan were very close and the two of them were practically joined at the hip. One day Dylan and Sylvester as well as a group of their friends went into the woods. They ended up crossing paths with a monster. Since they weren't prepared to fight almost everyone ran, including Sylvester. Dylan on the other hand stayed behind to distract the monster so everyone could escape. Sylvester noticed and ran back to help Dylan but the monster got to him first and severely injured him. Sylvester tried to carry Dylan back to camp but He didn't make it. Slyvester blames himself for Dylan's death due to his inaction. Sylvester left Camp when he was eighteen at the end of the summer. Dylan's death is one of the reasons he did so. He went to live up in the woods in Vermont where he lives in a cabin that is littered with monster traps and has a bunker. He has to use his powers to make his way around his own house. He also rides a motorcycle that he made himself which is something that he is incredibly proud of. He keeps in contact with Cass and several other Hermes cabin members and also helps to provide them with contraband. He is also lowkey infamous for the pranks he pulled at camp.

Personal Relationships
Moms: He has a good relationship with both of his moms and makes sure to visit them whenever he gets the chance.

Younger mortal half-siblings: He loves them so much and wishes that he could visit them more often.

Hermes: Has met his father on a few occasions and has a decent relationship with him. Is fine with their relationship as is.

Oreo: A female tuxedo cat that he found when he first left camp and has taken care of her ever since. He loves her and she likes to ride with him on his motorcycle and he makes sure that she is safe and has a little helmet as well as goggles for her to wear. she is very adventurous and friendly much like her owner.

The rest of relations are on this google doc
Feel free to pm me for relations!!!!

Anything Else
Last edited by tawneypelt0504 on Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:45 pm, edited 8 times in total.
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:32 am

Kveykva wrote:@sunhorses do you need the reposts? I can get em for you when i get a chance

I’m so sorry for making you repost so often. I should be having a bit more time on my hand, so keeping up should be easier. That’d be great if you could <3
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:39 am

@tawney - Accepted! c:
Also @sunhorse - questers are waiting by the Big House ruins rn if you wanna send Karter up that way; and then I shall spearhead the quest c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:45 am

Perfect, thanks! I’m in a school meeting, but I’ll grab posts right after!
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:52 am

Alrighty, so we're just waiting on Karter and then I'm gonna get the quest headed off! They'll probably have to stop for lunch somewhere bc it's about that time Mira will probably forget to initiate that unless someone reminds her; she hasn't got much of an appetite at the moment. Get ready for some shenanigans & plot development!
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takara » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:46 am

^^Aggy is more than willing to annoy them into getting food XD, but we'll see what comes up c:
Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me