π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 O/A (discussion & forms)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π”₯π”žπ”²π”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔒 O/A (discussion & forms)

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:45 pm

blek wrote:is this still accepting? :)

Heya! It is still accepting! ^^
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:47 pm

cocogerber13 wrote:Thank you all! :) I hope everyone is doing good as well! I’m excited to get back to this! ^^

Spiritstar3 wrote:Eyo, coco!
I can't remember if I .messages you, but no one was posting on Red Sun and Blue Moon so I messaged some people. Since you're a scout for one and Alpha for the other, we really need you there. Also, Friday made a beta, so he'd have to get orders from Phoenix I'm assuming.

Kay. May I suggest a Nikolai/Nikolav Viti interaction, and or Nyx and Maria?

In terms of a remake,
Kay

Yo! Okie dokie, I’ll check on that after I post here! I believe Niko has just been put in a cage in the basement, but let me reread everything and figure that out (in case I’m mistaken!) Nyx will be addressing everyone soon I think, and I might add Fredrick back in to cause some drama if I feel that it’s necessary.

XD kay

Oh, I know he's in the cage, but I meant more like... once he's calmed down, later on, whenever.

Kay about Nyx, and I dont remember Fredrick but cool
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:30 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:
cocogerber13 wrote:Thank you all! :) I hope everyone is doing good as well! I’m excited to get back to this! ^^

Spiritstar3 wrote:Eyo, coco!
I can't remember if I .messages you, but no one was posting on Red Sun and Blue Moon so I messaged some people. Since you're a scout for one and Alpha for the other, we really need you there. Also, Friday made a beta, so he'd have to get orders from Phoenix I'm assuming.

Kay. May I suggest a Nikolai/Nikolav Viti interaction, and or Nyx and Maria?

In terms of a remake,
Kay

Yo! Okie dokie, I’ll check on that after I post here! I believe Niko has just been put in a cage in the basement, but let me reread everything and figure that out (in case I’m mistaken!) Nyx will be addressing everyone soon I think, and I might add Fredrick back in to cause some drama if I feel that it’s necessary.

XD kay

Oh, I know he's in the cage, but I meant more like... once he's calmed down, later on, whenever.

Kay about Nyx, and I dont remember Fredrick but cool

I am having him transform back, which should give Viti a good opportunity to talk to him :) and I suppose you’ll get to meet Fredrick soon enough then!
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:54 pm

cocogerber13 wrote:I am having him transform back, which should give Viti a good opportunity to talk to him :) and I suppose you’ll get to meet Fredrick soon enough then!

XD kay
Cool
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:14 pm

Rosemoon wrote:!! Is there a specific way you want newbies to jump in?

In the post I am currently writing, Nyx is going to try to gather some supernaturals together in the mansion’s entryway to try to figure out how to deal with the humans. If you’d like for your character to just meet or get to know some others though, you’re welcome to see if anyone is open for them to interact with :)
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:17 pm

^ human characters are also welcome to make their way to the mansion, which can be because of the β€œchecking out a haunted house” story or their own motivations. The options I can think of to get them involved if they are not already in the mansion is to either run into one of the supernaturals outside or try to find a way into the mansion (since Nyx locked the front door behind the first group of humans).
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:44 pm

I have a shop keeper that probably isn't going to meet anyone...Therefore, should I send them to the mansion so they can actually get some interactions?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obsolete dream » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:51 pm

i’ll just throw jude down somewhere if any of the other humans want to join them! :}
obsolete dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me