✨ [ discussion ] ✨

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

which cat should be willowclan deputy? [listed alphabetically]

acornfur
No votes
alderstrike
26%
ashfall
26%
badgerclaw
21%
gingersplash
5%
hawkfur
11%
kestralwing
5%
lioncloud
5%

Total votes : 19

Postby detective who. » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:43 am

@ rockett. and killian; if neither of you mind and if astro is okay with it, could I pick up moose's brother kipper? he seems like a great kitty and I've been inclined toward making another!
detective who.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✨ [ discussion ] ✨

Postby spooky, » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:48 am

@lacke if you want, i can have alderstrike come over to visit pebble song c;

larksplash is still open uvu
spooky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:49 am

@jimmy and snow, that sounds good <3
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockett. » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:14 am

@who; i've got no problem with it! would you want the two to still be together? because moose isn't a part of the followers so she's a tad lonely cx
rockett.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deftonesly » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:50 am

@who,
      i don't mind at all!! go ahead.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby detective who. » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:18 am

@ killian; great, thanks!
    @ rockett; I don't mind either way. I was going to have him living on old cedarclan territory because he had some friends there, but that's all I really had planned, so it works either way for me. up to you! also, would it be okay for holly to be switched to ginger? I'd like kipper to be ginger but that's not genetically possible unless holly is.
detective who.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockett. » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:02 pm

Yep, I can change Holly's name to Ginger and have her be a ginger tabby. I'd quite like for the two to still be together c:
rockett.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby detective who. » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:11 pm

ahh, I didn't mean for you to change her name! you can if you'd like but holly works fine! I worded that weird, sorry.
    and great! I will keep them together then. I'll post something in just a bit and finish tomorrow. does kipper know why moose left?
detective who.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby detective who. » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:53 pm

name; kipper
    rank; loner
    age; twenty-seven moons
    gender; male
    orientation; heterorom/demisexual
    appearance; ginger with white muzzle, paws, and belly, green eyes; scar on right jaw; small, lean
    sister; Moose
    mother; Holly
    brother: Wemberly
    nephew; Quickpaw
    niece; Pansypaw
    skills; fishing, swimming, tracking
    likes; Moose, clan cats, fish
    dislikes; rogues, hunting birds, thick fog
    fears; rats, losing his sister

Kipper was born alongside Moose and Wemberly, his sister and brother, to their mother Holly. At fifteen moons old, Moose and Kipper's adventurous sides gained control and they struck out, leaving Wemberly to care for their mother. They stayed together for four moons and travelled a vast distance together. They made a fantastic hunting team and avoided fights when possible. Kipper was deeply distressed when Moose disappeared, and since he is great and finding prey but terrible at catching it, was restricted to mostly eating fish from a river near CedarClan's territory. This proximity allowed him to befriend a couple of the CedarClan cats; although they were suspicious of him at first, he made sure not to trespass, and they gradually relaxed. He was upset by their destruction and loathes the rogues because of it, and after rats took up residence around his old haunt, he gradually moved across their territory toward WillowClan's. He didn't go without a fight, and was left with a scar along his jaw and several other injuries for his trouble; luckily, Holly had taught him a bit about fighting infection, and he survived the vile bites. Kipper came across Moose while travelling CedarClan's old territory, and the two have teamed up again.

Although he loves Moose dearly and is glad to have her back, Kipper does worry occasionally that she will leave again; although he knows this is an absurd fear, he is rather paranoid about it and often has trouble sleeping. He wishes she would tell him where she went and why she was gone so long, but he doesn't want to frighten her away, and he wants to respect her decisions.

yayyy wip
    I'll finish tomorrow; @ rockett lemme know if anything needs fixed/doesn't make sense/etc!
Last edited by detective who. on Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
detective who.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockett. » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:34 pm

Oh, I get it now - Holly will stay as Holly but will be a ginger c: Kipper looks great, can't wait to see the finished form! Also, I feel like Kipper wouldn't know why she left or that she has kits. When he asks why she left, she'll just shrug it off or change the subject, as she doesn't want her brother to think poorly of her.
rockett.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me