Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:46 am

Poppycorn222 wrote:
Poppycorn222 wrote:
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy. I'm looking for someone at my skill level
or slightly below/above to roleplay with.Below I'll explain
what I can provide and what i except from you,and what
kind of Roleplay's i'm interest in currently!
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

What you can expect from me
╔═══════════════════╗
- Write 300-700 words {or more}
- Online most of the day
{I check on periodically}
- More than one reply a day
{I try to post more than once
a day but some days i do get
busy}
- Contributes to plot
- Likes OOC chat
-Roleplays mxf,mxm,fxf
╚═══════════════════╝
What I expect from you
╔═══════════════════╗
- Write at least a small paragraph
- Replies at least 4 times a week
- Notifies me if you'll be gone for
a prolonged period of time
-Will help with plot
- Supportive of the LGBT+
community even if you're not
willing to roleplay it.
- Friendly,willing to chat OOC
╚═══════════════════╝

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Key
★= how much I want to rp this rp out of 5
Italics = i would prefer this role
Bold = I will only play this role
Strike = not interested right now
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Currently wanting to focus on Romance
rather than action/adventure,but i am willing
to add those to the plot
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
My Little pony
★★★★★
Cannon x Oc
Blank flank x Blank flank
Oc x OC

══════════
Fairy Tail
★★★★★
Grey x Lucy
Grey x OC
Natsu x OC
Loki x OC
Lucy x OC
Erza x OC
other cannon/non cannon ships

══════════
Marvel Universe
★★★★★
Spiderman x Oc {Craving}
Steve x Natasha
Steve x Tony
Natasha x Tony
other ships,i'm interested in most
so just hmu about it and we can
work something out

══════════

Ouran Highschool Host Club
★★★★★
Hikaru x oc
Kyoya x oc
Tamaki x oc
Honey x oc
Mori x oc
Kaoru x oc
Haruhi x oc

══════════
Brother's Conflict
★★★★★★
Natsume x OC
Azusa x OC
Tsubaki x OC
Subaru x OC

══════════

Undertale
★★★
Sans x Oc
Other cannons x Oc
Oc x Oc
╚════════════════════════════════════╝
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:47 am

hey there i'm ronin, but feel free to call me indo if you want to (or honestly anything lmho) i'm a female a-level student from england (so i'm gmt), so you can expect that i may be slightly inactive at times where i've either been given a whole lot of work (two subjects are essay based lol and another one requires a lot of time and editing) or if i have mock-up exams. i can be found on discord where i'm likely more active there for a chat, although i've never planned to roleplay on there. i'm able to pump out decently sized posts depending on what my partner gives me (typically i get over 500+ words but can go to 1000+ if i'm offered enough to work with) but if we prefer shorter posts then i can probably work around that too haha. i'm capable of roleplaying any gender and i'm lgbt+ friendly and i can roleplay that. i'm terrible at typing full grammar when we are chatting, but i can if thats a preference of my partner's. i can roleplay multiple characters and i am a huge sucker for anything fantasy-based.

i'm expecting decent grammar and responses from my partner, but i can work with shorter posts, that would just mean my posts would mirror that - so if you want lengthy replies from me, you'll need to provide enough to work with. i would like to have somebody willing to discuss the plot with me and happy to develop characters as we go along (if they're original characters, that is). it would be preferable if they're willing to roleplay on the forums, i struggle roleplaying through alternative sites/methods. i would like them to be active within reason, if you're busy or hitting a writers block thats completely fine !!! just please let me know haha.

fandoms: (probably not all of them honestly, i've likely missed some haha)

overwatch - i'm an active player of overwatch and i enjoy the lore, i'm happy to play canons and ocs
    supernatural - slightly behind on the series, but i understand what's been going on, i'll probably lean more towards ocs for me with this due to being behind on the series, but i can probably go for canons as well
    doctor who - i'm a sucker for doctor who tbh, canons and ocs are both totally fine!!
    star wars - kind of experimenting with this one aha, ocs and canons are cool with me, though, ocs preferable, though
    harry potter - i don't really mind with this one, ocs and canons are pretty cool with me
    the walking dead - i'm super weak for twd, the games, show, comics, the whole shebang i'm totally happy with any of them and with ocs or canons! any kind of apocalypse scenario is cool with me
    elder scrolls - ocs would naturally be preferable for this haha
    dragon age - origins and dragon age 2 are my strongest points with this, but inq is cool with me too
    warrior cats - slightly iffy on this - i've not been active in this for a long time haha but i can still roleplay it
    how to train your dragon - i'm not so active with the shows but i have watched a majority of them, ocs preferable
    jurrasic park - dinosaurs are my heart and soul i love them,,, so much. happy to do any kind of plot with this one, even if it doesn't follow the movies (i know some people enjoy those human-dino kind of scenarios, that sounds interesting to me)
    marvel - ocs and canons super cool with me on this, primarily ocs preferable though,,, im just a sucker for superheroes ngl
    pokémon - i don't mind what we do with this one, although two (or more) trainers adventuring together is probably the go-to plot for me.
    she-ra and the princesses of power - i'm not sure what kind of plot to do for this one, but i'm open to ideas !
    multifandoms - pretty self explanatory lol

dialogue prompts: (this can be for fandom and non-fandom, and are only a few different ones, i'd likely find more)

“Oh calm down, it’s just an ancient glowing sword. Nothing to be scared of.”
    That’s your brilliant plan? We are not only gonna die, but die very stupidly.”
    “I have a story! One time I accidentally got crowned a royal heir to the crown. Wanna hear about it?”
    “I don't think we're alone. I really don't think we're alone.”
    “Oh big deal, I befriended a murderer, you should be happy. Now if anyone makes me upset they can be killed.”
    “I have a ghost friend, do they write words with blood on the walls? Yeah, but, it’s always notes of encouragement.”
    “Look, just because I kill people for a living doesn’t mean I’m evil. It just means I like money.”
    “Oh yeah, walk through a forest at night, nothing could go wrong there. Said no one ever!”
    “A masked villain? Really? Well why don’t we just call up Scooby and the gang.”
    “You’re telling me, a human, to go fight a vampire? You’re hilarious, if you’re so confident a human can kill a vampire, you go do it.”
    “Yeah, anyway, I’ve decided not to worry about that.” “It’s...on fire.”
    “When you said you’re a werewolf, I expected something more fierce not...fluffy.”
    “One more pun or joke out of you, I'm leaving you on the side of the road.”
    “The floods came fast, but those things came faster.”
    “You tried to kill me the first time we met!” “On my planet, that is a compliment.”
    “We’re lost.” “No, we’re not.” “And it’s getting dark.” “We’re fine.” “I don’t even know which town this is.”
    “Okay, dude, this is the third time we ran into each other. Stop trying to steal the things I’m trying to steal.”
    “Want to hear my story about how I accidentally became an assassin for a day?”
    “Good night you, idiotic, carbon based life form.”
    “You’re… above average, in terms of appearance. I mean you look nice.” “Thanks. Quick question, have you ever spoken to a person before in your life, like ever?”
    “You just had to wake up the thousand-year-old mummy, huh?”
    “I sneezed and now we are surrounded by zombies.”
    “You came back for me!” “Actually, that's just my gun.”
    “Do not make me turn this ship around!”
    “This is humiliating.” “You should have thought of that before you tried to kill someone. Again.”
    “I can’t believe I’m supposed to be the voice of reason. I’ve never been reasonable about anything, ever, in my life.”
    “Every time I see you, you almost die! How on Earth do you survive every time?” “I’m stubborn.”
    “I hate you.” “Yeah, yeah. I love you too.”
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴅ ᴀ ɴ s ᴇ » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:33 am

═══════════════════════════════════
yo, i'm danse and i'm looking for some one on one role-plays (as if that wasn't obvious lmao).
personality-wise, i'm a chill, easygoing individual and like to chat with my rp partners about all kinds of things. better yet, i love befriending partners and doing multiple rps with one person - it makes me feel far less pressured to reply.
i'm semi-lit+, have just under ten years' worth of experience under my belt and i only do mxm.
my post lengths vary depending on my partner as i tend to match post, though as a general rule of thumb i can go from 200 words right up to novella length. i won't do one-liners.
i'll rp in discord, threads and in PMs, and my post frequency depends on my mood. the shorter the rp though, the quicker i'll be. as a bare minimum i will reply once/twice a week.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
i don't expect much from a partner, but i do have a few basic rules.
▸ please put some effort in, i don't want to be the only one coming up with all the ideas and leading the plot constantly.
▸ be lgbtq+ friendly and willing to play against characters of all races, ethnicities, disabilities and mental illnesses. none of my characters are perfect caucasian white americans, so if you dislike that, please keep scrolling.
▸ let me know if you're not interested, busy, or struggling to reply. we can work something out or drop it, i'm cool with that. but if you leave me hanging/ghost me, i'm going to be less inclined to rp with you again in the future.
▸ please respect me and my characters.
▸ flesh out your characters so they aren't two-dimensional, i like development not cardboard cut-outs.
▸ no gary stus (overly-perfect characters), god-modding, and no angst-storms in the form of an oc.
▸ i highly prefer partners who are capable of writing at least a paragraph (300+ words), but quality > quantity. so long as you can write coherent sentences and replies i don't have to spend three years deciphering, we can work something out. just please no one-liners.
▸ romance is almost always a must.
▸ reply at least once a week. if you're busy, cool. like i said above please let me know if this is the case.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
fandoms i will rp include:

Destiny 1 & 2 (only looking for Zavala/Cayde-6 or oc/oc if you can convince me,) Detroit: Become Human, Devilman Crybaby, Dragon Age Origins, 2, Inquisiton, Mass Effect Trilogy + Andromeda, Six of Crows, The 100, and Venom (movie-verse).

original settings, genres etc i will rp include:

fantasy (high, low, urban - pretty much any type), sci-fi, post-apocalyptic (if you can convince me) and modern (also if you can convince me).

i will also rp:

oc/oc, oc/canon, polyamory, more than one character, and i'm happy to double-up.

(note: i prefer to create plots with my partner rather than make them on my own, but feel free to come to me with your ideas.)
═══════════════════════════════════
Image Image Image Image
x ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

xiiTʜʏ/ʜ ʀɴɴs
xiiRʟʟʏʀ & ɢʀ
iiDʀɢɴ Aɢ ɴʜsɪs
xWriting Commissions
xxxxxTʀ ʜʀ
x ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Image Image Image ImageImage
ᴅ ᴀ ɴ s ᴇ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby talkshow boy » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:34 am

about me;
- EST timezone
- online most days
- 3-4 replies per week [or more]
- may not post for a few days,
depending on muse
- i write, on average,
100 - 200 words.
- replies will be 1-2 paragraphs
- i try to mirror posts
- will let you know if i'm
away for long periods of time.

about you;
- fairly active
- decent grammar and spelling
- writes at least 1 paragraph
- contributes to plot
- inform me if you'll be away for a while
italics = craving, underlined = preferred role
fandoms;
- bnha
/kirishima x bakugou
- lis
/amber x chloe
- overwatch
/widowmaker x sombra
/roadhog x junkrat

non-fandom;
- witches
- 70's themed
- ghost x human
- angel x demon
- apocalyptic
- psychic powers
- rival bands
- have other ideas? let me know!
dont message me.
talkshow boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:40 am

SnowRunners wrote:
    Hello! I'm SnowRunners.

• I'm friendly when not roleplaying.
    • I'm on everyday (But I live in Britain so time zones may be different.)
    • I can write paragraphs if I need to.
    • I only play female characters but I am okay with multiple characters.
    • I am only comfortable playing mxf roleplays. I have no issues with LGBT, but I just have no interest in role playing with it.
    • I can make posts pretty.

What I am interested in:

• Animal roleplays (realistic horses, dogs, cats ect)
    • Realistic human roleplays. (Romance, adventure ect)
    • Fantasy / mythical roleplays.

What I am not interested in:

• Warrior Cats

What is expected from you:

• Be active. At least post once a day.
    • Have clear posts.
    • Correct punctuation and grammar.
    • Can write as much as I do, or a little less.
    You must already have a plot in mind before pming me

Mainly looking for:

Prince x normal girl
    (Or vice versa)
    Neighbour x neighbor
    Enemy x enemy
    Single parents at college
    Human x Vampire
    Roommates / housemates
    High school / College
    Any Equestrian Related Roleplays

Open to suggestions! Currently looking for more human based ones right now

xxxxxxsighthounds, sighthounds and more sighthounds...

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

space's search

Postby space. » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:03 am

hello! i'm space!
i'm a teenager living in est currently looking for a few one on ones to occupy
extra time. i'm a semi-lit roleplayer, but can go very lit (500+ words) if needed.
i can do any type of romance, with a slight preference to mxm (more experience
haha). i can play up to three characters for a semi lit roleplay and two for a lit
roleplay, and i will not play canon characters. i like talking outside of roleplay as
well, and can wing it with plots or develop them pretty well. my grammar is
pretty good, and i usually write in all lowercase. i'm also fairly active, i try to get
on at least once a day.
what i want from you;;
-friendly!!
-lgbt friendly
-can try and mirror my posts & contribute to plots
-active, but i understand if you can't be
-good grammar

roleplays i'm currently interested in;;
-fantastic beasts (with ocs)
-runaway teens
-riverdale (oc serpent x oc northsider) xxxxxx
-the 100 (oc x oc)
-the walking dead (ocs around szn 3/4)
-demons/angels/werewolves/etc

x
x
-anti hero x superhero
-harry potter ocs
-supernatural beings/hunters (not
necessarily related to the show but
will do the show too)
-royalty from different countries

-mostly interested in fantastic beats, the walking dead, & riverdale (have plots for them too!!)
space.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ploegy's 1x1 Search

Postby Ploegy » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:11 am

┌─────────────┐

About Me:.

•Understanding of busy schedules.
•I'm in Eastern Standard Timezone.
•Semi-lit / Lit (~400+ per character).
•Will post as often as can.
•LGBT+ Friendly.
•Can play OC & Canon.
•Can play Male & Female.
•Will do Canon x OC ships.

└─────────────┘
┌─────────────┐

Expectations:

•Understands having a busy schedule
•Decent writing ability (~200+ words)
•LGBT+ Friendly
•Enjoys romance/drama/action
•Roleplays on forums
•Can play OC & Canon
•Can play Male & Female
•Open to trying new things

└─────────────┘
┌─────────────┐

Roleplays I Will Do:...

•Danganronpa (Canons)...
•Fire Emblem (Canons)...
•BNHA / MHA (Canons / OCs)...
•Seven Deadly Sins (Canons / OCs)...
•LoZ: BoTW (Canons / OCs)...
•Xenoblade (Canons)...
•Splatoon (OCs)...
•Multifandom / Other...

└─────────────┘
┌─────────────┐

Roleplays I Won't Do:......

•Werewolves / Vampires.......
•Regular High School.......
•Warrior Cats.......
•Wolves.......
•Horses.......
•Most other animal rps.......
•Real bands.......
•Any fandoms I'm not in.......

└─────────────┘
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:00 am

Fraus wrote:
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Image════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Hey, I'm Fraus. I am a girl. (Don't know how that's important but hey) and I love to rp. I love to get fast replies and I don't care how long or short a response is. I'm not a huge fan of fandoms as I don't know a lot of them or I forget. I'm always up for trying new things but I have school so bare with me. I've had writers block recently and really need a new roleplays to get me inspired. I'm a nice person but am also socially awkward, I do chat ooc but I take a while to get comfortable. I'm looking for someone who writes a large paragraph as I want to try and extend my replies as I mirror posts. I am active when I'm not at school. I am currently looking for a fxf roleplay and I have no active roleplays so I'm on the hunt

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Aphmau
Shapeshifters
Nekos :3
School setting
Romance *Any scenario*
Anime(Such as Yuri on ice or other as long as I've seen it)
Medieval
Alice in wonderland
Demons and angels
soulmate x soulmates but complete opposites/clashing personalities
romance from childhood friends
Shadowhunters
Skyrim

Something without drama
Warrior cats
Something without a plot

I try to match lengths but they are normally from a line to a large paragraph (Semi lit)
Can play any gender but I am more comfortable playing female in romance
Lgbt+ accepting as I myself am pansexual
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:42 am

x
██ █ ⵗ
██ █ ⵗ
██ █ ⵗ
██ █ ⵗ
██ █ ⵗ
██ █ ⵗ
x
welcome to my search post ! i'm ain't it fun, but call me whatever.
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
so im based in the GMT timezone and can be relatively active on h
ere. my coding will always be neat and somewhat tidy, and will of
ten have my font size as 66, followed by intentional lowercase wr
iting both in and out of roleplay. dependent on my muse, i can ty
pically write between a solid 200 - 450+ words per reponse and c
can play muiltple characters, i do prefer playing male characters.

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻
x

what i'll do (mxf only);
⸻⸻⸻
- vampires, witches, etc.
- warrior cats.
- stray canines.
- dinosaurs & humans.
- apocalypse/survival.
- greek/eygptian deities.

⸻⸻⸻
what i wont do;
⸻⸻⸻
- anime related rps.
- mxm or fxf pairings.
- equestrian related rps.
- pokemon related rps.
- rps with no romance.
- rps with no drama.

⸻⸻⸻

x
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:43 am

Boomer wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm Boomer, an asexual female that really likes roleplaying. I am not master coder like some of you guys, but I'll try my best to tell you what exactly I'm looking for!

*Requirements*
~ Good grammar/spelling; I understand a typo here and there, I make them sometimes too!
~ Posts with at least three (3) sentences. I often fall victim to the "1 sentence replies" myself and I'd like to stop doing that. If you have bad WB, I can give you suggestions on what to write so we can advance the plot if needed.
~ Posting every day! I dislike waiting for replies. Even just a few posts a day is okay, although I'm online a lot. If you know you're going to be gone/won't have access to the internet, please just tell me! I'd rather know you can't post for a while than to sit there and wonder if you lost interest in the roleplay.
~ Accepting of LGBT+ characters! I don't typically use gay/bisexual characters, but asexuals are a part of the LGBT community. My characters are either straight or asexual, but I'm okay with any sexuality!
~ Uh, I guess just be a friendly person overall.
~ Contribute to the plot! I'd love to hear your ideas.

*Types of roleplays I'm interested in; 1-5, 1 is eh and 5 is craving*
~ (2) Pokemon (Trainer and Pokemon, or just wild Pokemon. I am a fan of Aether-based plots and would like to play Lusamine)
~ (5) Anthros; slice of life with possible romance; runaway plot with possible "puppy love" ; *new* father unknowingly adopts daughter and discovers their connection
~ (2) Feral dogs/wolves (more so dogs on my end, but I'm open to an array of plot ideas)
~ You can PM for plot ideas, as I have at least one in mind for each category.

*Relationships*
~ I typically stick to M x F couples, although I'm not opposed to you having gay/bisexual characters. I don't have much experience with gay/bisexual relationships, however.
~ I'm a bit more diverse with Pokemon, as I play male and female Pokemon. I typically only have a female trainer (based on myself and is asexual too).

Hopefully I don't sound like a total bore and you'll want to try out a roleplay with me!
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me