Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby luminescent, » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:22 am

boopz. wrote:
hiya im boop and im trying to get back into writing after a long break.
about me
- lowercase intended
- decent grammar and spelling
- can write from six lines to several paragraphs; i mirror post
- i only play female characters (unless doubled up)
- i’m pretty friendly and active. if inactive for some reason, i'll always inform you beforehand.

roleplays i’d be interested in (italics = role id want)
- supernatural: werewolves, mermaids, superpowers, vampires etc
- soul mates (matching tattos etc)
-artist/photographer x muse
- roommates
- celebrity pr relationship (two celebs 'dating' for promo, end up falling in love etc)
- anything royalty themed
- hero x villain
- optimistic x pessimistic
- anything apocalypse-themed: natural disasters, zombie etc
- school project; e.g character a & and character b get paired for a six-week school project-
- bad reputation celebrity x goody two shoes celebrity
- roadtrip/ travelling across the world (friendship group, couples etc)
- any cliche enemy to lovers plot
- I'm open for most ideas! just pm me c:

what i’m not interested in
- anything against the rules
- horse/mlp
luminescent,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aquamiao » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:34 am

Hello!
I'm a female, and my timezone is Pacific Standard
been rping for about 4 years actively

"rules"
- no godmodding please
- i would like to know of absences
- try to write a least 1 or 2 sentences, but if not that's okay hahah(unless semi-lit, then def more)
- be nice maybe?

rps i do: (bold=favorites)
- all fandom rp
- humanoid oc
-legend of zelda(any games*)

-splatoon (1/2)**
- animals
- fantasy!! i love fantasy!
-any human rp
- i'm pretty flexible, so i'll do most rps***

what i'll rp:
oc x canon
oc x oc
canon x canon
lgbtq+ ships, preferably f x f but m x m works as well

dm me for more!

*I've played A Link Between Worlds, Breath of the Wild, Wind Waker, Spirit Tracks, Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Majora's Mask, and Ocarina of Time. Other games I might not be as good rping
**have only played splatoon 2, but i know quite a bit about 1
***previous fandoms that i can rp: undertale, wings of fire, warriors, but i will study a fandom if there's one you want to do

aquamiao

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mukuroikusabas » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:34 am

heya, here's a simple little form for a simple little search! i'm muku and i'm looking for either a romance-based danganronpa or hetalia roleplay, OR an action-based warrior cats roleplay. if you're interested in creating a plot with me and crafting new worlds, please shoot me a message!

xxxxxxꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪʀᴇꜱ;
ʟᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ

xxxxxxxxxx𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊 | 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖘
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─━━━─╮

xxcall me muku or mukuro.
xxgay nb trans guy, writer n artist.
xxhyperfixated on:
xxdanganronpa n warriors.

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ᴍʏ

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

ᴀɴᴅ

ᴅᴇᴇᴘ

ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇꜱ

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 86Eternity » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:29 am

Hiya, I'm Keems or King of Bleps but you can call me Keems, Bleppy, Bleps or any other shortened version of my name. I'm just your average internet obsessed teen who had nothing better to do than spend the entire day on the internet.
I live in the UK and stay up stupid late for stupid reasons. I tend to mirror my roleplay partner's posts but always prefer more than one line. On a good day, I can write around 300 or so words but that's only if you give me a similar word count. I'd say my average is lower than that. Anyway, let's get to the point.

Random Info
Reply speed tends to vary at the moment, can range from multiple a day to once a week. If I suddenly disappear for a few days, please be patient, my workload is a bit random at the moment. You may find me online during 'school hours'.

Happy to roleplay basically anywhere! Discord, forums, PMs, any others you can think of.

I am completely LGBT+ accepting, characters can be of any gender or sexuality. I prefer MxM and FxF over MxF. Nonbinary, agender and genderfluid characters are also fabulous. Poly relationships are cool as well. Also, these plots do not have to be romance plots! With a MxF pairing or not, you must be accepting and comfortable with LGBT+.
I usually prefer male characters unless it's FxF.
I will often bring in side characters and am very happy to have multiple characters. If it helps the plot along I can have up to four characters at once! When I'm roleplaying multiple characters my post size per character may drop, especially if they're interacting in the same scene. ^^

Also, noticed a particular character of mine you'd like to interact with? Please message me! Here's a link to my toyhouse if you want to have a look at my characters. The majority of them are open for roleplay but not all, please keep that in mind. ^^

Fandoms
Ey. Anybody up for planning a Seraph of The End/Blue Exorcist crossover?
Also craving some Seraph of the End stuff. Mikayuu anyone? Heh. I prefer the role of Mikaela.
Also these fandoms: Voltron, Marvel, Black Butler, BNHA,
and many more. I'm pretty open for most ships! Just PM
me!

A BNHA roleplay with multiple characters would be cool. OCs, canon characters, all of it would be fun. Doesn't have to be a romance plot, would also happily do a 1x1x1. Just chilling in dorms and villain attacks etc, just average school life. I'm not caught up with BNHA at the moment.

Voltron
Alrighty, after the drop of season 8 I'd be quite happy to do any Voltron roleplays. I'm fine with the majority of ships but would prefer it if you didn't completely despise season 8. If you're one of those people who've found the recent seasons extremely 'offensive' or anything, I would suggest finding another RP partner.
Anyway! I prefer roleplaying characters similar to Lotor and Keith. I am also 100% cool with OC pairings! Just shoot me a PM with your ships, I am honestly open to nearly all of them unless they're incest or something nasty.

Tempted by a roleplay with a plot line based around the return or Lotor? PM me!

Other Plots
... Can't think of any as of now. Help me think of some.

Supernatural/Fantasy
Underlined is preferred. If neither is underlined I'm happy with both.
Alright, let's have some supernatural pairings I like with currently no plots. Bold are favourites and things I like a lot.
Vampire x demon
Angel x demon
Fallen angel x angel
Fallen angel x demon
Demon x exorcist
Exorcist x angel
Demon x summoner
Vampire x hunter
Demon x human
Angel x human
Werewolf x human

...Basically anything with demons.

Ideas:
Some very rough ideas to be built into plots.

Demon x Exorcist - An exorcist meets a demon that....Doesn't really like other demons. Has been following their trail for a couple of months whilst this demon is essentially hunting other demons.
Or
And exorcist finds and injured demon and instead of sending them back to Hell, decides to heal them instead and find out what happened/what is happening.

Angel x Demon- Demon finds itself somehow lost in Heaven, manages to convince angel not to kill them.

Angel x Human - Angel is not very good at angelling. Human meets their guardian angel whilst they are in the process of maybe prehaps murdering someone.

More pairings!
These can be combined with supernatural/fantasy themes (I love doing that) or used as fandom AUs etc.
Assassin x Assassin
Assassin x Client/Customer/Person who paid 'em
Assassin x Royal

Oof dat was a long post.
Last edited by 86Eternity on Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You encounter a loud British man.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[Say hi]
[Not today]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby talkshow boy » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:43 am

about me;
- EST timezone
- online most days
- 5-6 replies per week [or more]
- may not post for a few days,
depending on muse
- i write, on average,
100 - 200 words.
- replies will be 1-2 paragraphs
- i try to mirror posts
- will let you know if i'm
away for long periods of time.

about you;
- fairly active
- decent grammar and spelling
- writes at least 1 paragraph
- contributes to plot
- inform me if you'll be away for a while
italics = craving, underlined = preferred role
fandoms;
- bnha
/kirishima x bakugou
- lis
/amber x chloe
- overwatch
/widowmaker x sombra
/roadhog x junkrat

non-fandom;
- witches
- 70's themed
- ghost x human
- angel x demon
- apocalyptic
- psychic powers
- rival bands
- have other ideas? let me know!
dont message me.
talkshow boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:44 am

Hi there, I'm wolfpack12 or 'Wolf' for short. I'm a semi-lit or lower role player, sometimes mostly lower if I either lose my muse, on mobile or simply can't think of much to write, in other words writers block. Although, I do try my very best to try and match my partners post. I'd prefer it if I cloud play both genders, but otherwise I don't really mind too much. I will be open to suggestions, and I won't always be on in the weeks because of things going on in my daily life. But I'm mostly active during the weekends, have some free time or on a bit of a break. I'll let you know when I will leave, so you wouldn't have to worry much if I suddenly disappear. I can also mirror others posts, whether it being a one lined sentence or a full paragraph or two. I am not rude, and as mentioned before, I am open to different Ideas. I can do mxm, mxf and fxf. So please do not be afraid to send me a pm.

Rp's I really want to do:
The text in bold is what I really want to do.

Warrior cats
Halo (really want)
Rainbow six siege (really want)
Red vs blue
Wings of fire
Jurassic park/world (really want)
Dragons: fire and ice
Transformers
Dragon riders
Httyd (any film/series)(really want)
Destiny 2 ( really want)
Sci-fi shapeshifters
Mandalorian bounty hunters (really want)
star wars clone wars (really want)(maybe something that involves the clones)
Titanfall 2 (really want)
Terra Nova (tv series)
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ManedDragon » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:51 pm

Reported. Nevermind.
Last edited by ManedDragon on Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
♔♕ cαυsε ωε αяε тнε нεℓρℓεss, sεℓғιsн, σηε σғ α кιη∂

мιℓℓεηηιυм кι∂s тнαт αℓℓ ωαηηα ∂ιε

ωαℓкιηg ιη тнε sтяεεт ωιтн ησ ℓιgнт ιηsι∂ε συя εүεs ♔♕
ManedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:52 pm

FrancescaTDemon wrote:
FrancescaTDemon wrote:Image

Heyooo!
Names Francesca and I am still in school, but since It will be the final weeks, I kinda have to go sadly lol, I'm usually a very kind girl, but if I have anything that I dont wanna roleplay, please dont get mad at me for saying so, if you wanna roleplay with me, please consider my rules/expectations and if everything matches up, send me a Pm and I'lll get back to you If I'm not busy with something.

Theres not much about me but here are some things about me!
[removed]I'll probably be online most of the time, but since school has already finished for me, I'll be online!
[removed] I absolutely love to roleplay romances with some OC's of mine and other characters/OCs
[removed] If I don't have motivation, and you dont want to do any of the plots i have in mind, i would like you to help me out with plotlines and that stuff
[removed] I would like to talk OOC, but since anxiety hates me, I'll probably to a bit nervous to speak first
[removed]I usually roleplay with my own OC's, but I will roleplay said OC's in any fandom I know, which is mostly Eddsworld, Mystic Messenger, Ouran High School Host Club, Black Butler and others i cant list right now :3
[removed] Sorry I only like to roleplay female and I like to roleplay mxf, since i dont have experience with mxm or fxf
[removed] I normally post one or two lines, but if I have some motivation/ideas, I'll post more lines
(something like this-
[LILLY]
she was writing in her notebook as she looked up at the person who spoke to her, "Oh hello.. How are you?")

Info about the person I'm roleplaying with
[removed] The person i roleplay with has to be confortable roleplaying males and romance roleplays
[removed] Please don't make me hurry to posts replys
[removed] Please stick to the roleplay and not just suddenly ditch it, if I will not post I will leave a message to the other roleplayer as to why I will not be posting, but lets not just suddenly leave the roleplay to die, okay?
[removed] You dont have to be mature, but I want the person who I'm roleplaying with to take the roleplay seriously, sure they can put a few funny things here and there, but not too much silly things that will maybe ruin the plot

Some plots I have in mind are
~A neighbour setting, maybe where two people, who are neighbours, fall in love or one of them has a crush on another person and they try to get the person to like the other neighbour.
~For Pokemon, I have a little idea, two people are trying to go for the champion title, but, they can't decide who should be the champion, so then both of them become the champions of one region

And Ill be down for any other ideas!
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: extra image(s) removed
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

space's search

Postby space. » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:52 pm

hello! i'm space!
i'm a teenager living in est currently looking for a few one on ones to occupy
extra time. i'm a semi-lit roleplayer, but can go very lit (500+ words) if needed.
i can do any type of romance, with a slight preference to mxm (more experience
haha). i can play up to three characters for a semi lit roleplay and two for a lit
roleplay, and i will not play canon characters. i like talking outside of roleplay as
well, and can wing it with plots or develop them pretty well. my grammar is
pretty good, and i usually write in all lowercase. i'm also fairly active, i try to get
on at least once a day.
what i want from you;;
-friendly!!
-lgbt friendly
-can try and mirror my posts & contribute to plots
-active, but i understand if you can't be
-good grammar

roleplays i'm currently interested in;;
-fantastic beasts (with ocs)
-runaway teens
-riverdale (oc serpent x oc northsider) xxxxxx
-the 100 (oc x oc)
-the walking dead (ocs around szn 3/4)
-demons/angels/werewolves/etc

x
x
-anti hero x superhero
-harry potter ocs
-supernatural beings/hunters (not
necessarily related to the show but
will do the show too)
-royalty from different countries

-mostly interested in fantastic beats, the walking dead, & riverdale (have plots for them too!!)
Last edited by space. on Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
space.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby whiskeyrose » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:56 pm

Hey, there! I'm WhiskeyRose or Whiskey, feel free to call me what you like. After a prolong hiatus, I'm back
          and searching for a few one x one partners! I'm a semi-lit writer and my posts range from a minimum of
          one-hundred to three hundred plus words, depending upon my partners reply and muse. Mxf is my preferred
          pairing, but please know I am totally fine with LGBTQ+, however, I don't believe I could do them justice.
          I am completely fine with multiple characters and either gender! Grammar-wise, I have tendency to make
          a few mistakes, especially with comas but I do proof-read my replies before hand.
          I am fairly activte and will attempt to post two days out of the week but sometimes I do lose
          muse occasionally. I love helping create plots and turns to help move it forward.

Assortments of interest:
          -a group of dorks on a space adventure.
          -sc-fi - alien x human, lost in space-esque, stranded on another planet, trapped in abandon place with creatures, etc.
          - historical - old west, feudal Japan, ancient Rome, etc.
          - medieval - executioner x princess, bad prince x commoner, etc.
          - assassians - assassian x royalty, assassian x enemy assassin, assassian x clivlian.
          - house cat x wild cat.
          - witches.
          - mafia?
          - hero x villain.
          - theatre.
          - suggestions.

If you are interested in any of these or have suggestions, feel free to PM!
whiskeyrose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me