๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Postby pavlove's dog » Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:21 am

omg whew so hey guys! its probs really weird to get a notification for this thread.. anyways. for the past few months i was far too busy to keep up with this rp thread, but for now i have a far too open schedule so i can get back to this! (the post before the last on this thread was on my birthday as well, so there wasn't a chance i was going to see it.. haha) so if everyone else is still on board, we can go right along and continue as we did before!

@demon god caelan & @borahae both of your characters are accepted! ^^

x
x

king of my heart,
โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–

โ™ฅ ryan | adult| she/he โ™ฅ
ask me for my discord!

โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–

body and soul.
pavlove's dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ - forms & discussion

Postby OrangeLeaf » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:04 pm

Here, tho I feel like I gotta make another character bc just one is limiting lmao
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:55 am

Would anyone be interested in another HP RP either with an American exchange student program or something to do with Ancient Magic and the Cursed Vaults, or a combination of the two?
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits โ™ 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:06 am

Demon God Caelan wrote:Would anyone be interested in another HP RP either with an American exchange student program or something to do with Ancient Magic and the Cursed Vaults, or a combination of the two?

yes !!
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ace-Alexandria » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:44 am

name: Alexandria Snoedeer
year: 3rd
house: Gryffindor
birthday: January the seventeenth
zodiac sign: Capricorn
patronus: (when she does one)
boggart: having to kill my loved ones
sexuality: straight
blood status: pureblood

wand information:

wand core: phoenix feather
length: 13 inches
wood: yew wood
flexibility: quite flexible

personality:

positive traits loyal: is kind and loyal to friends, loves animals, and is smart.
negative traits: emotional wreck, insomniac, has anxiety, has trouble speaking with new people, and has anger issues
bio: Alex has a dad. No one else, her dad used to be in league with You-Know-Who and so takes every chance he gets to defy the ministry. Because of this he has taught Alex a number of bad spells that she did not want to learn. (Could I make her an animagus? If so sheโ€™d be a crow.)

visual information:

hair color: Whote
eye color: golden
height: 5โ€™2
weight: she weighs roughly 140 lbs

family information:

mother: Alice Snoedeer, pureblood english witch (dead)
father: Antonio Snoedeer, pureblood english wizard.
siblings: none

Electiv classes: care of magical creatures andโ€ฆ can I just take double care of magical creatures?
Ace-Alexandria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby higgle » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:27 am

โ“’
florence levietteโ€‹
florence x she/her x 16 x seventh year slytherin x bi x pureblood x french
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
patronus; blackbird
wand; poplar wood with unicorn hair, 14 inch rigid

zodiac; libra
nicknames; flori, flo
boggart; a heavy, ornate door, standing wide open.
birthday; october the eighteenth

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
the leviette's are a pureblood family, historically living in france. when florence was ten, her parents decided to relocate to england to be closer to the heart of the wizarding world. her father is an auror and her mother is a historian, well regarded members of the ministry. she was the second born of her family, having a brother, alderic leviette, ten years older than her, who ran away from their pureblood ideals when he was sixteen. florence has been the pride and joy of the family ever since, they do not speak of her brother. while she loved her brother, she craves the approval of her parents, and has played the part of the perfect little girl ever since, intending to follow her mother's footsteps as a wizarding world historian.

florence tends to keep to herself, untrusting of most. those who she is close to are loved fiercely, she would sacrifice the world for them. she is observational, often choosing to sit and watch the events around her, quietly gathering information. she tends to know more than anyone else, and yet she keeps it to herself. she has a tendency to do very well in her schoolwork, not top of the class but very close. the actions she makes are most likely carefully considered decisions. she craves validations from others, but would never admit that or let it show. deep down, she resents the lifestyle she was born into, and would rather be free to do as she would like, but refuses to even let herself think these thoughts, upholding her status as a prestigious pureblood girl.

physical traits; she is taller than average, standing at 5'10. her long hair traces the line between dirty blonde and mousey brown, with light waves all the way down. her eyes are blue, almost grey, and her face is lightly dusted with pale freckles.
other; she always wears a thin chain on her neck that bears her family crest.
a pathological people pleaser

rea / she/her / taylor swift <3

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
higgle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me