Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor Discussion

Postby dinolover519 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:17 am

Mark’s in the forest and open (he’s napping right now but helol wake up if needed)
My other characters are currently in interactions (though Kiki’s is still kinda open)
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dayman » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:18 am

Cade’s eatin beef jerky on a bench and i made James talk to Stella
☾ - ɪɴᴛᴘ - ᴠɪʀɢᴏ - ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ - sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ - sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ - sᴏɴɢ ᴏᴛᴅ:
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frostykitty » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:20 am

I’m unsure what to do with Luann, she’s probably out walking through town at this hour? Not sure. Would anyone be interested in running into her and I’ll make a post?
frostykitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dayman » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:29 am

You could meet Cade.
☾ - ɪɴᴛᴘ - ᴠɪʀɢᴏ - ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ - sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ - sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ - sᴏɴɢ ᴏᴛᴅ:
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frostykitty » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:18 pm

Okay, done! Sorry I didn’t add a name, she doesn’t know him yet is all! Should have but it in () I guess...
link to post; Forum/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=3928144&start=160#p122072737
frostykitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bamf » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:12 pm

Name | Age | Gender | Species | Orientation

Nikolai 'Nik' 'Nix' | Looks 20~ (110) | Male | Undine (Water Spirit) | Bi

Position | Abilities

Gardener | Minor Hydrokinesis and Vapor form

Personality

Charismatic and talkative, enjoys quiet time and is pretty carefree. Can come off as distant and irritable particularly during summer when he gets nauseous and weak from the heat.

-Rain
-Stormy Weather
-Giving Advice
-Travelling
-Dry and Hot Climate
-Danger
-Being Scolded
-Being Trapped or Exploited
Secrets and Fears
-Being Forgotten, Betrayed or Destroyed
-Used to Shipwreak and Drown people

Family and Relationships

Technically related to other elementals and spirits but lacks any definitive relatives. As for relationships he's never given it much thought as he's lived a fairly solitary life and the need or want had never arose. He is always open to try though.

History

Like other Undines and the like, Nikolai formed as a drop of rain, drifting around from place to place going through the motions with every passing season. He finally formed as a sprite in an empty artillery shell during a civil war. From then on he'd drift from place to place until he settled into a small slavic village, he was given his name by the children there and watered their villages' crops in exchange for food and shelter. Eventually he was made to move on and traveled by river and sea until he ended up at the manor by chance. Cautious at first but eager to help he'd been working on and off ever since
Bamf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenris_Ulf » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:18 am

[img]Im%20working%20on%20getting%20one[/img]
Full Name: Nicho'bala Truensta
Nicknames: Nico, Nicholas, and (his personal favorite) boy!
Species: Basic Shifter
Sexuality: He is too young at the moment to care for such things
Position: Butler
Personality: The young shifter has always viewed himself as a bit of a burden, so he tends to overwork himself and always seem as if he is living on about twenty minutes of sleep. Always pushing himself to do more and more, and gets very upset when some one questions his ability to work do to his age. Besides his irritation of when people question him, the boy tends to be rather soft spoken and try his best to act more mature then he really is. He does have his faults, for starters he does not know how to relax, even when off duty he can often be caught doing his task when he is on duty, also it is not an absurdity to find him trying to break the curfew rule that is established throughout the house.
Likes: Organization, the fact that everything can be put in a place and it looks good pleases him. He likes to hear the sound of others talking amongst themselves and the sound of laughter from a distance. The cold weather of autumn and winter seems to put him in a better mood.
Dislikes: When it comes to dislikes, the shifter has a few. For starters, he dislikes when people immediately dismiss him due to his age. He also dislikes when people try to lecture him, and tell him he needs to "act his age". He also dislikes loud, unruley noises and people.
Fears: In a simple word, his biggest fear is, Failure. He is afraid that if he fails or slips up in the slightest he once again will be left alone and shunned from his new home.
Secrets: Everyone from his past believes he is dead, and if they where to find out he was indeed alive, they would most certianly either try to reclaim him or just kill him. The only one to know would be the head of the manor.
Kin: All of Nico's family is either dead or currently held captive in the place that he escaped from.
Romantic Interest: N/A
Boyfriend or Girlfriend: N/A
Spouse: N/A
Offspring: N/A
History: Born into a small clan of mountian dwelling shifters, and lived a relatively peaceful life. That is until his clan was found by a group of vampires, without much knowledge or idea of the true intention, they welcomed in the vampires with open arms. Glad to help anyone that was different like them. The betrayal was quick and swift, as the boys father and older brother where slain before his eyes, but that was the beginning of his troubles as him and his mother where captured amongst many others. The next few years can only be described as cruel, they where forced into endless work and if one was to stand out or slack, they would be chased and hunted as prey for their meal. One day, Nico was chosen as the prey, that was the last day of his captivity. While he was on the run the boy fell, not by trip or fatigue, no the boy fell into a chasm. Even though his falling left him weak, it was his key to escaping. His wondering lasted for longer than he could remember, until one day he fell weak and unconcious in a forest, to awake inside the manor. this was how he found his way to the manor. It took him a while to come around, but eventually he came to work at the manor, as a way to pay his stay
Other: He does have heterochormium iridium
Last edited by Fenris_Ulf on Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fenris_Ulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:32 am

All accepted
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:18 am

Mishka's big bear senses lead him to believe that there is
In fact
Another Russian in the RP.
Big boi is happy for once
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

─────────────── P A L, ──────────────
┌───────────────────────────┐
Artist / Cosplayer / Ferret Dad - Cat Mom / Videogamer
Rp Link xxxx he/him / Androgyne / weeb xxxxRp Link

└───────────────────────────┘
─────────────────────────────

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bamf » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:58 am

Nice! Anywhere I can jump in?
Also greetings fellow comrade! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Bamf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me