Interest Check for Roleplays [rule update June 2018]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Interest Check for Roleplays [please read the rules]

Postby banshee; » Wed May 10, 2017 3:30 pm

Would anyone be interested in a gotham-based roleplay (basically gotham but with oc's)?
❝𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑡𝑦𝑝𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒.
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠, 𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠,
𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑒𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠, 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙
𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑒𝑠. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑠, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡
𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙
𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑠, 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑠. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦
𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑑𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑠. 𝐸𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚. 𝐺𝑒𝑡
𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢.❞
banshee;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Λlpha » Wed May 10, 2017 9:56 pm

I'm contemplating making a horse and horse rider rp called Emu Plains Riding School.
It will be set in the area called Emu Plains, about an hour's drive outside of Sydney, Australia. You can RP as both horses and humans. I ask that you have at least one human per two horses. Roles available would be Trainers, Instructors, Riders (beginner to advanced), Competition Team Riders, Caretakers and obviously horses.
Basically, I just want to know who's interested and whether I should go ahead with creating it or not.
⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ (( 𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒇 ))l ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

brings hell's rain ll⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤lll 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄'𝘿 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙀 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙈𝙔 𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒𝙎

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤ll ↪ ' [ ❝ 𝐅𝐎𝐑 ❞ ]- ↩ ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤

↪↪Image

just one yesterday - fall out boy
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JrB » Thu May 11, 2017 10:55 am

Okay, so I have 3 roleplay ideas that I want to get going some time, hopefully by the end of the month. DM me if you'd like to be a part of any of these three RP's.

The first idea will be a seasonal romance RP. In this case, it's a group of people who decide to take a vacation to Galveston, TX for the summer. The hope is to have up to 24 characters, with 2 of them being in a MxM relationship, while 2 more are in a FxF relationship. I'm also thinking of doing two triangles, where a guy has to decide between two girls or vice versa, with the reverse happening in the other triangle.

The second idea is with pro athletes. The guys are all teammates on a sports team, while the girls, despite being their own guy's biggest cheerleader, are not actual cheerleaders themselves. Sure, the lifestyle of a pro athlete or being involved with it may look flashy on the surface, but each one has their own story that may make it seem like more of a struggle. The plan is to start off with 4 guys and 4 girls, with the opportunity to expand further.

The third idea is similar to the second, but it takes place in college. Each character is a student athlete, each in a different sport, and while you give it your all on the court/field, how does it affect your love life? I also intend to start here with 4 guys and 4 girls, but I'll max it out at 12 and 12 (if we get that far).
JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bubble9001 » Thu May 11, 2017 11:59 am

hello, first off i'm going to introduce myself and explain what i am looking for in a roleplayer. i am bubble9001, but most people call me bubbles. i am currently in college so my schedule is a bit everywhere now a days. i love drama and romance mixed with a little bit of science-fiction/supernatural. i am a semi-literate to literate writer and i expect the same out of my fellow roleplaying partners.

now onto the roleplay i am thinking on creating. it will be loosely based off of the tv show the 100. if you have never watched the tv show that is perfectly fine, i am willing to explain in detail if you pm me. for now i'll give a brief summary of what the roleplay will be about.

a nuclear war between the colonies nearly eradicated the human race and the earth itself. a large group of humans went into space before it was too late and the spacecraft was called the ark. it was estimated that the earth would be able to sustain life three hundred years after the nuclear war. however, life on the ark was intense and difficult. the air supply was running low due to the fact that the machines that create the artificial air were breaking down. that wasn't even the worst; any crime committed even the smallest was sentenced to death if under the age of eighteen. anyone under eighteen would be locked away in a cell until their eighteenth birthday where they would get a trial. most trials ended in their death(being floated). the chancellor(leader) had to make a choice. so he sent 100 of the teen criminals to the ground to see if it was able to sustain life and this was only 98 years after the nuclear war. the teens managed to reach the ground, but all radio communications were destroyed leaving no way to contact the ark. the teens also learned that they were not alone on the ground. there are whole nations of grounders with their own leaders.

the characters i am looking for are:
3-8 of the 100/skikru
2-3 azgeda/ice nation (grounders)
2-3 trikru/tree clan (grounders)
2-3 floukru/boat clan (grounders)
2-3 sankru/desert clan (grounders)
1 commander (grounder)

*3 out of the above will be 'nightbloods' (the commander will be one; skikru cannot be nightbloods)
*each grounder clan will have a leader, second, and warrior
*the 100 will have two leaders; the rest will be members

eventually the clans will find out that all of the nuclear power plants are leaking radiation which will obviously be an issue.

if you are interested please pm me. please remember i only take semi-literate to literate applicants.
bubble9001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyWarrior » Sun May 14, 2017 12:46 am

Hey!!
I got super interested in Riverdale recently and was just curious as to whether or not anyone would be interested in a group roleplay of that? We could do canon or not canon characters, I'm totally fine with either! Just wanted to see if this was maybe a thing that some people were into doing (: If you are, PM me! <3<3<3 (I'm not opposed to a 1x1 Riverdale thing, either =D)
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

. .
KittyWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A few Roleplay ideas I need help with

Postby ;Syndromed Sickness; » Sun May 14, 2017 11:38 am

Ahoi friends! My name is ;Syndromed Sickness;, though I've been called Syn, Syndrome, Sickness, etc. Anything really works as long as it isn't offensive. I'd consider myself literate, though maybe not advancedly so (I don't use big fancy words most the time, unless I'm in a 'mood'.) With that said, I tend to require my roleplays are at least semi-literate (4+ lines per post, 3 as an absolute lowest).

I'm interested in making one of a few roleplays but I can't decide which. I would love to have someone help me make them, though! Talking about an RP idea tends to help me get more ideas for them and flesh out the universe more.
The few ideas I have are these;
A Supernatural Universe (Demons, vampires, etc. live alongside humanity, though society is a bit iffy about them. I have a few ideas for this already, though I need to flesh it out a bit more.)
Androids and You (A lot of ideas actually, I just need help fleshing it out so it makes more sense in a universe of its own. This one is set in the future though, not too far into the future. Nothing really looks sci-fi but technology is more advanced than it is now.)
Trapped Down Under (This one is more of a new idea of mine, meaning it's not all that thought out yet but I have the general idea for it. It's main idea is that travelers go down into a 'haunted' mine only to have it cave in and trap them all inside. They find some strange things inside and slowly discover why the mine was abandoned.)

I mostly want to have a mod/mods for any of these RPs, just to keep things in check I guess (including myself, I tend to forget things and don't want to let RPs die any time soon). I hope this abides by the rules of this thread by the way- I wasn't sure if this fit or not so, if it doesn't I'm terribly sorrt!
Hey there. My name's Syn or Sawyer. I go by he/him pronouns.
;Syndromed Sickness;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serendipity- » Mon May 15, 2017 11:08 am

Would anyone be interested in a semi-lit/literate Guardians of The Galaxy roleplay? I don't want many OCs for many reasons, and I want it to focus mainly on canon characters. There are two things I was thinking of doing it. One is just a continuation of what happened after Vol. 2. The other is a roleplay in the past that is just a lot of fluff, it has the relationship between Peter and Yondu, and I'd also like to make it an AU where on a thieving mission, Peter meets young Gamora. They bond over their daddy issues. Yondu/Kraglin optional.

I also want to do a Mystic Messenger Roleplay! I have several AUs in mind, just ask! Some include an The Bachelorette, Ouran High School, Apocalypse, and many more, just ask! I'm not going to ask for this to me semi-lit/literate but I'd like that!
serendipity-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Any takers??

Postby plontae » Fri May 19, 2017 2:53 am

Hey so I had an idea for an rp and was wondering if anyone would be interested maybe? So I guess I'll run it by you guys? It's sort of like this:

So, during a very serious war (maybe a kind of world war three, maybe a nuclear war, but something very serious that could be world-ending) a group of teens (sort of an average class-size group of varying ages) are crogenically frozen many levels down under the earth "for the future," (as many are unsure if the human race will survive). Everything seems to have gone well with the freezing process. However, when all of the children wake up, they find that the pod that was supposed to hold their teacher has been cracked and broken and is empty, and the vault door above them won't open.

I dunno, that's all I have so far, but please pm me if you like this idea and would want to join or if you have any ideas for what could happen! Thanks!
plontae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MossyUnicorn » Tue May 30, 2017 7:24 am

Would anyone be interested in a Wings of Fire roleplay? It would take place in an AU where the dragon queens started a war against the RainWings because they feared their venom and wanted to wipe them out before they got too powerful. The RainWings aren't winning because it's six tribes versus one, but they aren't losing either because of camouflage scales and deadly venom, and because the other tribes aren't used to the Rainforest environment.
MossyUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:05 pm

A Pokémon RP where the characters are knees of different villain teams. Not sure about the plot yet but it would start as villains with a possible redemption story.

Each team would have a limited pool of Pokémon to start with, depending on your character's team determines which Pokémon they can have until they get a chance to catch others. Everyone would need to nickname their Pokemon due to the limited pool of choices to start. Catching Pokemon would not be easy so no one can suddenly go out and catch their favorite in their first post

Leveling would be based on skill points, everyone has the same number you have divide them amongst your Pokemon and as the RP goes on you get more to use on level ups. Major fights would have a base hp for the villains and moved would have set damage. Accuracy would be determined by random number generator or dice. Same with catch rate. It would be similar to an RPG.
Last edited by Dracowolf on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me