!!discussion!!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: !!discussion!!

Postby Ploegy » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:59 pm

just gonna say we already have a kiddo named akira
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacebunnie » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:08 am

oh crap let me find another name LOL
lacebunnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:01 am

they're accepted c:
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Why do I do this to myself?

Postby Ice_The_Random » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:06 am

“Music hath charms to soothe a savage breast.To soften Rocks, or bend a knotted Oak"-William Congreve

Name: Naomi Fujioka
Alias: Aiode , usually goes by this instead due to past events.
Weight: 140
Height 5'3"
S/O:n/a
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Quirk:Musical Projection/Bard: Similar in nature to a siren type quirk, minus the water part. She can create mass hallucinations just by singing or humming if she so wishes, or she can create a weapon with words or calm the harshest of beast with a song. She is a dj by hobby, but she also is a singer for her another hobby. In addition, she has sharper than average nails from her mother's side of the family, allowing her to scratch someone deeply. She can't use her quirk on the hearing impaired, or those with their ears blocked/covered. She can be muted with the right quirk, but she is able to use the katana on her back with ease if needed.
History: Born to a lioness quirk holder mother and a musical quirk holder father, Naomi had a relatively good childhood. At age 13, her father was killed by Yakuza as revenge for him aiding in a raid against them. Her mother was stuck raising a teen-aged daughter with a headstrong streak while she herself had to take them into relative hiding. Naomi attended the UA with some of the youngest pros around currently, but only for the ability to gain a license to use her quirk freely in order to gain more money for her mother in order for the two to survive in hiding.
Alignment: Neutral good, she is a pro by technicality, but she doesn't see any problem with hurting people if she needs to.
Role: Pro hero, but more mercenary like in profession.
Personality: Fun-loving, Naomi is a gentle soul, but she loves to play music and pull pranks on her friends. She is also caring and compassionate, but also has a headstrong and tenatious side. She isn't afraid to play dirty, having the strength to knock down someone twice her size if she needs to by humming certain songs. She's rarely seen without headphones or earbuds in due to her music loving personality. Aiode has a huge soft spot for her loved ones, and if she would ever gain an s/o, she would both kill and die for them.
Other: Aiode's mother is in hiding yet from her father's murder at the hands of the Yakuza. Aiode sends most of her money to her mother, keeping only what she needs to survive.;She can play acoustic guitar, as her father taught her before his passing.; The agency that hired her is mildly abusive emotionally to younger heros, but Aiode joined due to blackmail they had on her mother.
Last edited by Ice_The_Random on Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:11 am

if you're done then theyre accepted ^^
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_The_Random » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:23 am

Pretty much done, mostly would be adding minor details like I did with Yukiko tbh.
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bad boy

Postby divinity. » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:12 pm

NAME. suzuki kiken AGE. 23 GENDER. cis-
male HEIGHT. 5'9 EYE COLOR. a dull red
ROLE. he's a bad guy, duh. 𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐌𝐄 !!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃❞

█████████████████████

PERSONALITY. kiken is really playful in a way. he likes to bother others
and being around groups of people to bother and annoy. he's never seen
with a frown unless he's being serious or he's angry. which, by the way,
don't make him angry. he will purposefully activate his quirk on you wi-
thout any hesitation. kiken doesn't really want or need friends. he do-
esn't see the purpose of friends, everyone is gonna leave anyway. that's
what he thinks at least. he seems full of life and emotion but in reality-
it's quite the opposite. he feels as if he doesn't bear emotions. he doesn't
feel sad or guilty or happy. he only feels anger, and that's as far as it goes.
he treats his foes as if they were burdens and nuisances. kiken is a cold-
hearted killer. he's widely known as a dangerous villain. killing others left
and right without a second thought. while he does kill others, he finds it
amusing as he lets his victim die a slow and excruciatingly painful death.

█████████████████████
██████████████

QUIRK. dead-eye
QUIRK INFORMATION. click here for more information

𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐒
𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐇; 𝟓/𝟓
𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐃; 𝟐/𝟓
𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄: 𝟒/𝟓
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄; 𝟒/𝟓
𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍; 𝟏/𝟓

"𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘵."

██████████████

Last edited by divinity. on Sun May 12, 2019 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"I'm not your everyday Juliet!"

Postby lilymei. » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:41 pm

(FC: Yukino from Fairy Tail, I'll draw something eventually)

➽ Name: Emiko ___ (栄美子)
      ➽ Age/Gender: 20 Years Old, Female
      ➽ Alias: Semideum - means "Demigod"
      ➽ Sexuality: Demi-heterosexual
      ➽ Crush: "Love never got anyone to a good place, now did it?"
      ➽ Affiliation: Hero Association (Pro-Hero, sometimes a teacher's assistant at UA)
      ➽ Alignment: Lawful Good
      ➽ Quirk: Divine Intervention

➽Stats:
      ▪ Strength: 2/5
      ▪ Speed: 4/5
      ▪ Technique: 5/5
      ▪ Intelligence: 4.5/5
      ▪ Cooperation: 3.5/5 (on a good day)
      ➽Height: 5'5"
      ➽Weight: 122 lbs

➽ Quirk: Emiko's quirk is a combination of her mom's and dad's abilities. Emiko is able to weaken the effects of an opponent’s quirk on either herself or another person (including the opponent). In short, if the quirk boosts the opponent in some way, she could nullify the effects, rendering the opponent unable to use the ability for 5 minutes at a time. If it was an attack against her, she could protect herself against the effects of the quirk or someone else who is being targeted. To activate her quirk, Emiko must make direct eye contact with her opponent, or if she wishes to use it on herself, she must close her eyes for 3 seconds. The second half of Emiko's quirk is less controllable and is often activated by her being in pain. Her right eye and side of her face are taken over by a glowing emblem that causes the person she's staring at to feel the pain they’ve inflicted on everyone in their lives. This is especially useful on villains and can temporarily render them immobile as they feel the pain (that doesn’t physically affect them), allowing Emiko to regain her stance or get away. Additionally, in this state (which is activated by pain), Emiko's speed and strength increase exponentially.
      ➽ Personality: Before graduation, Emiko believed that the world was either good or evil. That people could stand one side but not the other. Her world was black and white. She went to UA knowing that the job industry paid well and that was her only intention until she got out and realized she either had to go all-in to the hero business or stay out of it completely. She chose to take her chances after her friends persuaded her and found out the world has too much grey to be as easily determinate as she had once thought. She hadn't expected villains to have believable and worthy reasons for their actions and she became more curious about them. This was the first step that weakened her steadfast heart, but still, she's confident in her beliefs but has become more considerate towards others as well. She doesn't like hurting villains now in fear that they had a reason and that doing so would hurt them more and will always take a passive and meditative approach when fighting villains, trying to compromise with their beliefs so they'll stop what they're doing and be given a fair trial for their actions. Compared to her past self, Emiko is extremely connected to her emotions and will sometimes let her heart make the decision before her head can comprehend her choice. Although a bit of a risk-taker, she does value everyone's lives and will try to make it so they can live it to the fullest (even if this means being a bit controversial in her attempt to help treat villains of their issues personally). She sees life as being one of the most precious things that can be stolen in an instant and tries to preserve it for everyone around her. Sometimes she wishes she was born with the ability to heal others but... sometimes we don't get to choose what we get in life, right?
      Other: Emiko just joined the hero association as a pro-hero after her 19th birthday (March 20).
Last edited by lilymei. on Wed May 08, 2019 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:11 am

accepted!
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝i’ll ride the wave where it takes me❞

Postby Ploegy » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:48 pm

➳name; nanami mizushima
    ➳alias; amphitrite
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; demisexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳affiliation; heroes
    ➳class; 1-a
    ➳birthday; july 17th

➳tentacles; brown with seafoam green tips
    ➳eyes; pale blue with orange specks
    ➳height; 5'6
    ➳weight; 123 lbs

➳quirk; octopus - as the name of her quirk implies, nanami has several abilities that an octopus has. for starters, instead of having regular hair she has tentacles. these tentacles act similarly to how they would on the actual creature. they can regenerate if cut off and can change color to camouflage (this also applies to the rest of her). given that her quirk is that of a water creature, she has many attributes that help her fight much better in said terrain. she has the ability to breathe underwater and she moves much faster than a human would in water. nanami also has the ability to be able to generate ink from her finger tips which is why they are colored unlike the rest of her body. the ink isn't all that powerful, but it can be used to blind opponents and can be shot from a good distance away. the suction cups found on her tentacles also allow her to stick to walls, but they are the only part of her that has that ability thus making it rather useless.
    ➳stats;
    strength - 2/5 (land) 5/5 (water)
    speed - 2/5 (land) 5/5 (water)
    technique - 3/5
    intelligence - 2/5
    cooperation - 5/5

➳personality; nanami usually comes off as a bit of a ditz and is often clueless in many situations, but despite this she is a hotbed of self confidence. she is bold and real in touch with herself. sure she can be a real drama queen at times and has a sharp tongue when others disagree with her, but that is her way of proving her worth not only to herself but to others. in some ways this display of confidence is a mask that she wears in order to assert herself in society as a hero. while she acts all high and mighty, she does fear that what she does is not good enough. even so she keeps at it. she is however a bit on the emotional side and can be easy to get reactions out of. she has no fear in expressing an array of emotions. this leads to her being very easy to read in such terms. when she is happy it is obvious and same goes for other emotions. it is a real struggle for her to keep such things hidden. she does not mind though. she feels that she has nothing to hide and it is rare for her to be ashamed of anything she does. there is no doubt that she thinks very highly of herself and will do the same towards others that she greatly respects. nanami is also a big flirt and is always willing to play along with others that try to flirt in her direction. that is one of the things she never misses. as a whole she is very fashionable and outgoing. she is someone who loves to talk although not to the extent that she needs to be told to shut up. in some ways she can be energetic though she tries to keep that to a minimum

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me