➳ Bonded ➳ Discussion thread V2

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ➳ Bonded ➳ Discussion thread V2

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:56 pm

Mhm! That is correct, dear. Why?
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:10 am

Oh whoops sorry I did not know that haha! Another question then! Can they always talk to each other or is it by choice? Like, what if there is something that they don’t want the other animal to hear? Can they block them out from that mental connection or can they always just hear each other? I hope that made sense I’m sorry if it doesn’t!
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:04 am

Bonded share a telepathic connection with their owner- which only the bonded human and animal can hear.
but the animal can also speak out loud- for other bonded animals to hear and understand.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panda-Love-100 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:30 am

Hey everyone! I am very sorry I have not been active on this role play, life has been up in my face lately and I find it hard to keep track of everything on CS. That being said, I think I may have to resign from this role play as I already have a lot to handle atm. I wish I could stay (as this role play sounds really fun!) but I am also part of a few other role plays as well and it makes it very hard to wrap my head around. Again, I am sorry if this is an inconvenience or anything, this is just to help preserve my mental health and what not. I hope that someday I can come back to this rp (might stalk this rp until, then...) but until then, farewell and I hope everyone enjoys this rp.
Panda-Love-100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:12 am

That's quite alright! don't put roleplays over your mental health! take care of yourself!! <3
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:30 am

Alrighty so please ignore her wardrobe and the lil bit about her ability lol. She's also from my own personal story. Apollo can't talk either! I just can't edit the refs right now haha!

(Art by me :)
Poppy Eldrin
Her Companion: Apollo

The Basics:
Name: Poppy Eldrin
Date of Birth: June 15
Looks: Consult reference above :3 (Can be found wearing a white, plain shirt, dark brown leather jacket, dark jeans, and tall, dark brown leather boots)

Past the Obvious:
Likes: Science, adrenaline rushes, learning about new things, reading, helping others
Dislikes: Feeling trapped, large groups of unfamiliar people
Personality: Poppy is more of a skittish individual. She more keeps to herself and might even be considered a recluse. Of course, she still enjoys helping people when she can. If confronted, she's more likely to be friendly than not. She doesn't enjoy conflict or confrontation and prefers to have friends over enemies. Poppy loves learning about the world around her and is always trying to come up with new ways to make life easier for herself and Apollo. Currently, Apollo is the only being that she fully trusts. Once she trusts someone, you can bet that she'll remain right by their side. Poppy is on the quieter side as well and prefers to allow others to make the decisions. This is mainly due to how insecure she is about her own abilities. She hardly trust's herself or her own capabilities. Thankfully, Apollo is there to help her to overcome her low self-esteem.
History: Poppy's family were all academically gifted. Her father was a physician at their local hospital and her mother was a scientist involved in the research of animals. Her parents were what fueled Poppy's love for learning and she always knew that she wanted to be a scientist like her mother. At the age of ten, Poppy was out exploring a nearby field when she watched a hawk attack a strange white and black bird. She watched as the large animal fell and ran up to help it. She realized that the animal was a mother as she had been gently holding and protecting a small, fluffy chick. Poppy quickly picked up the two and took them back to her mom. The birds were strange looking, appearing to be some sort of owl with strange antennae. Despite their best efforts, the mother did not survive the fall, leaving the family to raise the small chick. The small creature seemed to take to Poppy instantly. Her parents were worried about the connection but knew they couldn't stop it. Poppy decided to name the strange owl, Apollo, and raised him into a healthy owl hybrid. During this time, they realized he had a remarkable amount of intelligence. When Poppy was fifteen, Apollo discovered that he was able to change sizes. The first time had resulted in the destruction of their family room but Poppy and him quickly figured out how to control it. As time went on, Poppy's mother was able to study Apollo and use her findings for her own research at the institute. Sadly, this proved to be a large mistake as hunters found out about Apollo and Poppy's whereabouts through her research. The bonders had been discovered and the result was tragic. Both her mother and father were caught in the ugly crossfire and Apollo was forced to take Poppy away in order to protect her. The two fled their home four years ago, Poppy riding on Apollo's back. The two have been on the run ever since.

Powers: leave blank for now

Relationships:
Family: All deceased
Friends: None
Crush: None
Sexuality: Hetero

Creatures's Description:
Description: An owl hybrid that has the ability to change sizes on command. One form is the size of a normal owl while the other is the size of a small dragon. However, this larger form takes a significantly larger amount of energy and Apollo needs to use it wisely. If he doesn't have enough energy, he can't shift.
Dislikes: Anyone who poses a threat to Poppy, large carnivores
Personality: Apollo can be a bit full of himself at times. He can come across as arrogant and stand-offish but calms down once you get to know him. He can be a bit needy and gets jealous if others spend more time with Poppy than him. If you're on his good side, he's more gentle. Apollo is very protective of Poppy and tries to look out for her since he knows she can trust people a bit too quickly.

Hopefully everything looks okay! Let me know if any changes need to be made! :)
Last edited by Echo-song on Wed May 13, 2020 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:10 am

Its fine and accepted!! I look forward to meeting her and her bonded, they seem interesting aha
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:22 pm

I will be posting my reply Monday! Sorry for not replying sooner, I've been busy with school work and have been in a bit of a rut.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:25 pm

Thanks so much! That means a lot to me! She's a newer character that I have created but I had a ton of fun with her design!

Is anyone else open for interactions? Poppy is open right now :)
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:05 pm

I'll be making two new characters soon, I can get one of em to interact with her.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me