✪ we will remain. [discussion and forms]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ✪ we will remain. [discussion and forms]

Postby Kveykva » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:05 am

I tried to leave my post pretty open ended, so if anyone wants to go off of that I finally have it posted ^^
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hi yes it's satan

Postby Matreats » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:46 am

doot doot here's a noot
Pretty sure everything in the basic form is covered >0> but feel free to poke me if I'm wrong

Visual wrote:
┌──────────────────────────────────────────┐
───────────────────────────
↢ ⚮ ↣
↢ ⚮ ↣
───────────────────────────
└──────────────────────────────────────────┘
    ➳name; Lucifer Morningstar
    ➳alias; Prince of Darkness, King of Hell, Lightbringer, etc...there are a lot.
    ➳age; 5,000+ years
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual
    ➳hero, villain, neutral?; Neutral - Chaotic good
    ➳species; Angel
    ➳fandom; Lucifer
    ↢ ⚮ ↣

Lucifer wrote:
    'Have you seen the face of the Devil?'
    "Oh, every morning in the mirror, pal."

↢ ⚮ ↣

➳hair; Black
    ➳eyes; Dark brown
    ➳skin tone; Tanned
    ➳height; 6'3"
    ➳weight; 172 pounds

➳abilities / powers;
    spacer»Telekinesis - Although he is technically able to lift/move small objects, he rarely is seen using this. If he uses it, it's usually him mindlessly fiddling with an object; primarily a strange coin he used to carry around with him.

spacer»Superhuman strength - "Angels possess great strength and are far stronger than humans. Lucifer has displayed this on multiple occasions, notably by lifting humans off the ground with one hand or by sending them flying across rooms."

spacer»Desire exhibition - "Lucifer's mere presence lowers the inhibitions of everyone around him, inducing them to reveal their true nature, their darkest secrets, and desires, such as when he notably has a cop confess his desire to be free of the law. This allows Lucifer to make Faustian deals with various people in exchange for favors."

spacer»Invulnerability - "Angels have been shown to be immune to earthly damage and cannot be killed by anything that could kill a mortal", however, they can be harmed by particular weapons not forged from this Earth. They can also be harmed by other angels, deities, or demons. Here, however, since the people and things around him are not from his world, he is subject to harm just like everyone else.

spacer»Wings - An angel's wings are not only a large part of the angel themselves, but they allow flight, transportation between the dimensions of Earth, Heaven, and Hell, and also have defensive (and in some cases offensive) properties. As an angel, Lucifer can also hide his wings by altering his appearance to appear human. However, Lucifer sees his wings as a humiliation more than anything, as to him, they represent his father's rejection and further manipulation of him. Lucifer seems to not care for them, even despise them to a point where he physically cut them off. Since having regained his wings under mysterious circumstances, he has attempted the same solution several times, but every time they have grown back. Here, however, his wings are stubbornly resistant to damage from him and he has not yet found a way to destroy them again. Regardless of how much he hates it, there doesn't currently seem to be a way around the issue.
    ↢ ⚮ ↣
    Lucifer wrote:
    “People don’t arrive broken.
    They start with passion and
    yearning till something comes
    along that disabuses them of
    those notions.”
    ➳weapons; Lucifer doesn’t have any obvious or conventional weapons. Instead, he relies on his wits and his abilities to essentially charm or buy his way out of almost any situation.

➳weakness(es); He gets riled up very easily and has little to no patience for certain types of people and circumstances, especially when it comes to family matters. He's also prone to any kinds of weapons/attacks because technically he's not in his own world. His ridiculous ego and confidence in himself often gets him into trouble.

➳personality; As his name suggests, Lucifer is in fact, the actual devil. Cast out from Heaven after rebelling against his father, the ‘favorite son’ was banished to Hell to watch over the souls residing there. As the former king and ruler over the realm of Hell, he is well acquainted with the human mind and how they work. Of course, he’s known by different names, but he doesn’t particularly associate with them as he feels they either don’t fit him or hold memories he would prefer not to be surfaced. Having left Hell and lived on Earth for a while, he is also aware of how the world views him as a religious symbol and a person. He doesn’t particularly like how humanity blames all of their sins on him instead of taking accountability for their own actions, especially since he blames his father for his current situation and all that came with it. Currently, he resides in Los Angeles where he owns a nightclub called ‘Lux’ and lives in the penthouse at the top of the building with his right-hand woman Mazikeen.

At first glance, Lucifer seems to be a very egotistical man with too much money and nothing to do with it. He drives an expensive Corvette and is always dressed in a classy dark suit, usually with his hair slicked neatly back. Besides being ridiculously flirty with almost every woman he encounters, he knows he is of high status and uses that to his advantage. He is extremely spontaneous and reckless, making decisions on the fly without stopping to consider the consequences for his friends and others around him. He is also extremely narcissistic, seeing his problems as more pressing than any other issues and his wants as more important than anyone else’s safety or interests. He doesn’t realize it, but he’s exceptionally masterful at manipulating others for his own good, which ironically is the very trait he despises the most in his father.

Lucifer is also known for having a short temper when presented with things, people, or situations that test his patience. Occasionally someone will anger him to the point where others around him have to warn him, sometimes physically, to stop him from hurting others. These bouts of violence can seemingly come out of nowhere and disappear without warning, but he can usually keep himself under control. His quickness to anger doubled with his inhuman strength is nothing to mess with, especially when something he cares for is hurt or damaged in any way. He does not willingly open up to others, so individuals that know who he really is and what he is really like are sparse and few in number. Despite the pretty playboy front that he keeps up, he is deeply confused about his emotions, his role in life, and his extremely troubled and dysfunctional family.

➳other; TL;DR, several of Lucifer's abilities are not in play while he is here, including immortality/invulnerability and the power to destroy his wings.
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atychiphobia » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:26 pm

kerstin wrote:
    and you probably say that like jokingly but i've still got a bunch of those up my sleeve

okay im kinda late to respond
i mean I was half joking and half expecting that response -
I know you do, you’ve got like a never ending stash

you bring in your little punk and I’ll bring in my basically unstable broken corpse of a villain to babysit ??
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby sun » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:26 pm

atychiphobia wrote:you bring in your little punk and I’ll bring in my basically unstable broken corpse of a villain to babysit ??

ya got yourself a deal 8-)
    wise man said, "be careful what you wish for"

v @shadow, friendly advice: make sure that you can write for the three characters you already have first, only after that decide on a fourth one
    i'd stress the heck out not bein' able to handle all my characters
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✪ we will remain. [discussion and forms]

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:11 am

I'm definitely feeling better!

So it's been delayed, but I think once I get some sleep I can continue writing from my phone again.

Also debating a fourth character cause I have problems
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✪ so thank you very little, and send me postcards from hell!

Postby sun » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:37 am

x

xxx'Image
x
x
x
real name/alias.xsuperboy
aka.xkon-el, conner kent
fandom.xdc comics

age.xdoesn't physically age; is basically stuck at "sweet sixteen" as he puts it
gender.xmale, he/him pronouns
sexual orientation.xcloset gay has prolly only told tim about it tskkk
species.xkryptonian-human hybrid; a clone
moral alignment.xchaotic good / hero-ish

powers.xtactile telekinesis; habits a personal, invisible forcefield which primarily
and simply put allows him to assume control of anything he touches. what really
happens is that his forcefield expands over the object of his choice, in some sense
becoming part of him; tied to him and his shield, so that if you were to try and get
your lollipop back it's simply not happening. unless of course you had the muscle and
the chance to destroy his barrier first with a few punches. then, as the host of this
party, kon can manipulate the objects he's tapped into, for example being able to
break them or lift them like they weigh nothing. only mimicking super-strength.
as far as living creatures go, besides the immediate protection the shield provides,
kon can lift himself from the ground and mimic flight, and share the protective
qualities of his forcefield with people holding onto him. he's also able to steel his
punches, and send out shockwaves to push people away from him.
weaknesses.xkon's skin is very much pierceable when he's not protected by his
telekinesis, nor does he really have any other ways to protect himself, kryptonite,
magic, red sun radiation, these weird human emotions?? smh

personality.xhair on fleek? clothes on fleek? call it a double check. something's not
picture perfect and it's gonna be a tough day for ev'rybody. a one-sided lovechild of
lex luthor and clark kent, kon is a braggy lil' idiot who spends most of his time either
throwing flirt, eating pizza or fighting crime. very determined to live that sweet
life, he considers himself a fashion icon, trying his very best to fit in.
long story short; kon was a creation supposed to quickly replace superman when he
presumably died, but he woke up too early and escaped the facility he was created
in, leaving the experiment unfinished and thus he never fully matured or gained the
standard kryptonian powers. hope of restoring the legendary superhero? poof, gone
with the wind. instead they got this ill-mannered peter pan -esque troublemaker who
thinks "everyone should just chillax", easily lured into humiliating or malevolent
situations as he is unfamiliar with most human customs and doesn't catch lies.
( plot twist this one's also a secret softie + a mom friend )
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Obitus

Postby atychiphobia » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:46 pm

name: Raphael Alexander Peeters
    alias: Obitus (o-beet-tess)
    fandom: oc
    appearance: Obitus is abnormally white. He has quite short brown hair that does not change length and is a mesomorph. Stands at about 6’1 and is incredibly broad. Not uncommon for those almost black eyes to be accompanied by seeming perminant dark circles. So yeah the gif isn’t much of an accurate representation.
    age: kinda stuck in a 20 year olds appearance ?? True age is up for debate.
    hero, villain, neutral?: villain

abilities: Obitus can’t feel pain and doesn’t bleed so he’s kinda hard to damage. He’s equipped with abnormal stamina and very quick moves + reaction time. He has higher strength and a colder mind when he goes into a bit o’ a rage. He can’t be mentally manipulated, eg illusions + magical mind games.
    Sleep is not vital for him to function but sometimes it’s needed if he’s to have a clearer mind and be more effective.

strengths and talents: having a military and farming background he’s trained in hand to hand combat, able to use weaponry, self sufficient etc. He can drive many forms of machinery, ride horses and navigate using the sky in differing conditions.

weaknesses: oh boy. Obitus is basically inhuman. This doesn’t make sense in the order I’ve written this all but pretty much, he’s an unstable wreck. Lacking a full range of emotions, he can’t comprehend others actions and doesn’t have much of a coping mechanism when things don’t go to plan, leaving him reckless and a danger to himself and others. He has no fear or pain, a dangerous duo to lack. I think I’m gonna throw the rest of his weaknesses in ‘the rundown’.

personality: what personality? Obitus doesn’t feel the same emotions ‘n stuff as everyone else does, but a minimised version. Now there’s a lot of emotions ‘n stuff in the world, so I’m just gonna include some he lacks - fear, pain, affection, love etc. (amusement doesn’t quite make the list) Something inside of him adores chaos and he can be quite pessimistic. He normally has something in mind he wants to reach, even if his actions appear genuine they tend to have a direction behind them.

a rundown: This wreck has kinda lived two lives - a peaceful farm life that he abandoned for the military and then something very, very different. It all started when some careless teens tried to get some cheap scares by messing around with, ahem, lifeless victims of war and a book they shouldn’t have touched. Accidentally and by a very large coincidence, they stole death from the reach of one poor abandoned soldier and replaced it with something worse, at the expense of their own lives. Almost resurrected in a way, Obitus is not living or dead. What memories he does hold of his past life are irrelevant to what he is - mere facts with no emotional attachment. He mainly remembers negative events which have assisted in shaping him into the cold being he is. If someone is to almost, call and/or connect to the long lost human side of him he kinda looses it and is taken over by a rage, like whatever evil brought him back decides to take ahold. He holds no value for life and finds many living beings to be irritating, especially the ‘hero’ kind. He can find common ground with the ‘villainous’ and favours them. Petty crimes a fun crime right?

*i don’t condone petty crime even if this dude does*
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Obitus

Postby Matreats » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:47 am

atychiphobia wrote: