Paleclan- Discussion (Need members)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Paleclan- Discussion (Need members)

Postby ColonelHamster » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:10 pm

Ottersplash

Name::
Otterkit - Otterpawpaw - Ottersplash

Male
31 Moons
Warrior
Desired Rank::
Achieved
Personality::
Brave and loyal, Ottersplash has never been known to shy from battles or adventures, especially when he's protecting his clan mates.Though Ottersplash can be bossy, quick-tempered and stubborn, he'll face any danger to protect his loved ones. Ottersplash has matured little since he was an apprentice, only rarely acting his age, as he still still acts foolishly, and will rush into to things without thinking them through. He is light hearted and likes to make his clan mates smile.
Parents::
Hawktalon & Breezefur
Littermates::
None
Crush::
None
Crushed On By::
Unknown if so
Mate::
Rosethorn
Kits::
Robbinkit & Jaykit
Other::

Robinpaw

Robinpaw::
Robinkit -Robinpaw -Robinfeather?

Female
8 Moons
Apprentice
Desired Rank::
Leader Or Deputy
Personality::
Robinkit is a energetic apprentice, who has big dreams for the clan. Robinpaw loves hearing stories about the old battles, the past leaders of the different clans. Most of all, Robinpaw's favorite stories are the ones about starclan. Robbinkit has been known to lie to get her way, though it has yet to backfire very badly, ...yet.
Parents::
Ottersplash & Rosethorn
Littermates::
Jaykit
Crush::
To young
Crushed On By::
Unaware
Mate::
To young
Kits::
To young
Other::
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:44 am

Everyone is accepted! I will work on updating the front and getting a post up! I have had a really rough week, between receiving our household goods, unpacking, and I went to the doctor yesterday which led me to not leaving the bed for the last two days has been a struggle. I haven't been sleeping well, so when I am not trying to sleep, I am out of the house trying to avoid crying. I am so sorry! I don't mean to keep everyone waiting!
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Len. » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:26 pm

It's fine, really! I don't mind waiting, so just focus on feeling better!! <3
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me