❖Rage❖ | Discussion & Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What should be the biggest event leading up to the war?

A fight between two high ranks.
No votes
A conflict between the land runners and elemental tribe. - mechantinq
14%
Regular fight leads into a war. - mechantinq
No votes
Rumors spread, angering a tribe which causes war. - mechantinq
29%
Famine starts to spread within a tribe. When they try to ask for help from the other tribes, they decline causing the tribe to become mad and declare a war. - mechantinq
No votes
One tribe has a lot of pups, and another tribe is envious of their growing population within the tribe so they decide to steal the pups and raise them as their own. - mechantinq
21%
Prisoners are taken because wolves have broken tribe rules on another territory besides their own. - lvxe
21%
Stand off between two wolves, leading to a war that the last tribe is pulled into. - lvxe
14%

Total votes : 14

Re: ❖Rage❖ | Discussion & Forms

Postby ςhαηzα » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:01 pm

Sure I'll work on that asap.
ςhαηzα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ςhαηzα » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:11 pm

▁▁✿▁▁
"Kite"

▁▁уσυ αѕкє∂? ωєℓℓ ησω уσυ'ℓℓ кησω▁▁

ηαмє
Kite

αgє
Four years

gєη∂єя
Male (heterosexual)

яαηк
Lead hunter

∂єѕ¢яιρтιση
мαιη вαѕє ¢σℓσя: Cream brown
ραttєяη: Streaked
ησѕє ¢σℓσя: Raven black
ƒυя ℓєηgtн: Medium
нєιgнt: Tall
єує ¢σℓσя: Dark amber
ραωѕ ρα∂ѕ ¢σℓσя: Black

тяιвє
Elemental|Element:Fire

▁▁✿▁▁

▁▁gяєє∂у? ησ, ιт'ѕ ƒιηє▁▁

ρєяѕσηαℓιту
Kite is generally quite a stern wolf, and isn't too much of a talker. His role is always the first thing on his mind and will never take his mind off it. He tends to be quite grateful, and tends not to take anything for granted. A humble soul, and generally doesn't like to brag of his actions, he isn't one for too many questions either, especially about himself. Although sometimes Kite can let his crushes and love life get out of hand and become quite goofy and clumsy and has a hard time recalling himself. There isn't really anything in life he dislikes or finds hard because he generally just accepts of what comes of him and asks for no more. He is still slightly confused of the rage of the land runners, but he finds it best to keep that opinion to himself despite he tends to knock in an opinion for anything.

When it comes to young, Kite quite enjoys being around pups generally, but he can be quite strict around them, although he is only just making sure they strive for their best. His tribe means quite alot to him, and he would risk his life for almost anyone.

нιѕтσяу
It was a bright and sunny day, which some may say seem quite unusual for a wolf birth, because most are on dark and stormy nights, dramatic. But Kite was no alpha, so there was no need for any of that. Anya layed down, her eyes full of tears, he first litter was born. Two beautiful pups. Apa looked down at them with awe and nudged his mate, anya. "Their beautiful." He said as he nuzzled her once more. Anya looked up at him "A boy and a girl, how lovely." Kite and his sister, Bramble had grown to become strong young pups. Their mother and father could never be any more proud.

Or atleast they thought... It was a casual day, and Kite and Bramble were playing around the pack territory as usual. Time flew so fast as they had fun, but not only time, but the length they did aswell. Kite looked up, regaining his actual sense of where they were. "Bramble..." He whined uneasily. Bramble quickly turned her head around and knew what they were facing, a honey badger. The animal lashed around, bubbling spit flying out of it's mouth. In an instant they both dashed away. Kite ran as fast as he could, he little legs burrowing underneath him. He tried to look back, there was no sight of the badger, or Bramble. The badger should be running after him, so that means... it had Bramble!

He paused to a halt and looked back, the badger lashed it's claws around at Bramble before finally hauling itself down at her. Kite couldn't bare to look, it was horrible. Kite waited for hours wedged between a thorn bush, hoping nothing would try to get him through it. After a long time the badger left, Kite scarcely scrambled over to the area. But there was nothing left, just tufts of Bramble's fur and the grass stained red...there was nothing to do now.

Coming pack home that day was probably the hardest time of his life, how could he tell his parents that he had led his sister into the jaws of a honey badger. He just couldn't. Normally he had been a confident young sould but this time it was wasn't possible.

Finally after a long time of navigating his way back home, he had to face his parents. Despite he had his head down, they could instantly tell that something was wrong, and that Bramble was missing. The last few days after that were tough for him. Bramble had been his only close friend, but it was also extremely tough for his parents. His mother had never been very fertile, so she had only had two pups at the time and didn't manage to have any after that. But Kite knew there would be brighter days ahead.

Kite grew to become quite a healthy wolf, although he still always had his sister in the back of his mind. Her being in his life was something he wanted to keep, but it was also something he wanted to overcome, and only remember the good times they shared together. Thankfully, becoming the reasonably important role of Lead Warrior helped him over come the bad things and led him onto become a more positive being. Now he may be a little too into his role, but atleast it is something good to think about than negative.

кιтѕ
None

¢яυѕн
Nothing yet

мαтє
Open

▁▁✿▁▁

▁▁נυѕт тнє єχтяαѕ...▁▁

ƒαмιℓу
Deceased

σтнєя
Terribly sorry if this forum is all over the place, just trying to modify it from another roleplay. Also if the idea of which predator in history has to be changed, I can change that. I just had to set with it at the moment because I cannot save this as a draft. :D

ѕ¢αяѕ
none

▁▁✿▁▁

▁▁✿▁▁
"Kutya"

ηαмє
Kutya

αgє
Three years

gєη∂єя
Female(heterosexual)

яαηк
Hunter

∂єѕ¢яιρтιση
мαιη вαѕє ¢σℓσя: Dark Brown
ραttєяη: None
ησѕє ¢σℓσя: Very dark brown
ƒυя ℓєηgtн: Medium long
нєιgнt: Medium
єує ¢σℓσя: Yellow
ραωѕ ρα∂ѕ ¢σℓσя: Very dark brown

тяιвє
Elemental|Element: Water

▁▁✿▁▁

ρєяѕσηαℓιту
Kutya is quite a talkative wolf, she is very outgoing and likes to put herself out there. Although sometimes she tends to have trouble keeping a conversation as she tends to repeat things she has already said and sometimes isn't very interesting. Sometimes she tends to try things she can't actually do, and often fails very badly, leading to the reason why she spends most of her day embarrassing herself. Other than her self-embarrassing traits Kutya is kind hearted and has quite a large heart for everyone and eveything. She tends to be quite friendly and gets along with everyone and loves to make as many friends as possible.

Although when she is really determined or focused, she is quite good at managing distractions, and if she's really put her mind to it, she might just get it right.

нιѕтσяу
Kutya was apart of a big family and spent most of her time playing with her siblings. As a young pup she really only had her siblings as her friends, and they had grown very strong bonds over the times of being together. They were always there for each other to get themselves out of trouble or learn their elements together, it was truly a great time. Although being one of the eldest litters, throughout her teenage life she spent most of her time taking care of her siblings.

Kutya desperately wanted to train to become a higher ice element, but taking care of her younger siblings got in the way...quite alot. Kutya was reasonably ok with this, mainly because she still had many more years ahead of her to train, and she did truly adore her siblings. It still frustrated her though but gradually over time she learned to overcome it.

Over the years her siblings finally became the appropriate age to decide their own futures so Kutya was no longer responsible for them. This was a good thing as Kutya could now learn how to become a ice wolf. Except she doesn't exactly know where to start. Training so will take her about four years so she plans to travel out a bit and study the properties of ice and water more.

кιтѕ
None

¢яυѕн
Nothing yet

мαтє
Open

▁▁✿▁▁

▁▁נυѕт тнє єχтяαѕ...▁▁

ƒαмιℓу
Unknown

σтнєя
None :D

ѕ¢αяѕ
none

▁▁✿▁▁

▁▁✿▁▁
"Vad"

ηαмє
Vad

αgє
Three years

gєη∂єя
Male(bisexual)

яαηк
Weather wolf

∂єѕ¢яιρтιση
мαιη вαѕє ¢σℓσя: Black
ραttєяη: Patched
ησѕє ¢σℓσя: Black
ƒυя ℓєηgtн: Medium
нєιgнt: Medium short
єує ¢σℓσя: Cloudy yellow
ραωѕ ρα∂ѕ ¢σℓσя: Black

тяιвє
Sky keepers (normal flyer) wings

▁▁✿▁▁

ρєяѕσηαℓιту
Vad is generally very shy and emotional and likes to keep to himself. He doesn't like to encounter people and for him it's a nightmare when someone approaches him and he will have to say something. Vad is very uncomfortable about himself and is always putting himself down and is the general reason he tends to keep to himself. He can never stop worrying about something and is always holding his posture uneasily, making him an easy target, so he avoids any opportunity a fight could brew. He often stays hidden somewhere amongst the clan or quietly pads away to hunt, being extremely aware of his surroundings.

Vad isn't all made up of negativity, deep inside he is a protective soul and always has his close friends on his mind, he can also be very loving and affectionate and can turn into your number one fan if you get to know him well enough, he'll always been interested about you and constantly asking questions and always seeking you for help.

нιѕтσяу
As a young wolf pup, Vad was always extremely close to his parents, every time he had to go hunting he asked them to go with him. No matter what it was they had to be with him. This led to Vad having a unpopular opinion on by the other wolves, which lead to him gaining no one else to be close to. Although he couldn't stick with his parents forever which led to Vad being very shy and introverted.

The first time when Vad realised when he was bisexual was when he was about a year old. He remembered going out hunting with a few males and females. Throughout the time of doing so they chatted a fair bit. One of the males had a particularly big crush on one of the females, and Vad examined his behaviour. It was strange, he acted all goofy and limb around her. This was where he began not to understand. Last time he acted all goofy and strange around a male, just like he did. But once he also did around a female. He began to feel quite pressured that day after the hunt.

That was when he began to realise he was bi, and being so close to his parents was quite hard to explain. They told him all about being bisexual, and accepted him for who he was, who Vad found reasonably quite suprising as his parents were quite strict to tradition, but yet again the tribes are quite diverse when it comes to sexuality.

As a person himself, Vad is proud of his sexuality. But he has always feared what others had thought of him so he generally keeps quiet about his sexuality and only very little know about it.

кιтѕ
None

¢яυѕн
Nothing yet

мαтє
Open

▁▁✿▁▁

▁▁נυѕт тнє єχтяαѕ...▁▁

ƒαмιℓу
Unknown

σтнєя
None :D

ѕ¢αяѕ
none

▁▁✿▁▁
Last edited by ςhαηzα on Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ςhαηzα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby niko. » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:39 pm

Alright, they're accepted! Thank you for fixing it~! ^_^
niko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ςhαηzα » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:17 pm

merchantinq wrote:Alright, they're accepted! Thank you for fixing it~! ^_^

No problem :D
ςhαηzα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s o r r o w s » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:25 pm

One form issue, Sky Keepers don't have a hunter rank, is there any other rank you would like?
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ςhαηzα » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:41 pm

s o r r o w s wrote:One form issue, Sky Keepers don't have a hunter rank, is there any other rank you would like?

Terribly sorry, that was one of the small things I need to change because of the tribe change. (i've made so many mistakes i'm so embarrassed lol) I'll probably take weather wolves for vad then if that's ok
ςhαηzα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s o r r o w s » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:46 pm

As long as there is room for the spot you want it will always be fine. I'll update everything tomorrow, goodnight :)
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ςhαηzα » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:49 pm

s o r r o w s wrote:As long as there is room for the spot you want it will always be fine. I'll update everything tomorrow, goodnight :)

Goodnight!
ςhαηzα

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ashwingz. » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:39 pm

@everyone

I'm open for a crush for Luca and he is hoping to have pups so pm me if you think a wolf and him could have chemistry :)
Ashwingz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaz20011 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:59 am

Name: Her name is Maruu

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Breed: Timberwolf 82%, Gray Wolf 18%

Gift: Hybrid (Won't find out for awhile; it'll give me some time to decide)

Tribe: Elemental

Kin: Unknown

Crush: None at this moment

Mate: Too young

Personality: Maruu is very quiet for her age and doesn't talk very much. Ever since the tragedy of her parents, she had been fostered by the Elemental pack. Even through the trama, she is very sweet and most curious when you really get to know her. This little pup is still on the mysterious side, staring up at the sky ever-so-often and daydreaming constantly. Her feelings and thoughts run deep through her depths, not quite easily shown to just anyone. She has built up a wall that she only opens up to certain people to whom she trusts, to whom she expresses her thoughts to.

(The picture is not mine but I thought it went well with how I pictured her.)
Maru.jpg
Maru.jpg (137.39 KiB) Viewed 29 times
Last edited by Chaz20011 on Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chaz20011

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me