!!discussion!!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

"I believe there's good in everyone."

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:57 pm

───────────────────────────────✦────────────────────────────
Komaru░♢mara (ダばぱ)

Name: Komaru Omara
        Sexuality:Heterosexual
        Crush: None,open
        Alliance: UA student/1-a
        Hero/Villain name: Queen Bee

Height: 5'2
        Weight: 100 pounds
        Skin: brown
        Hair: Dark blonde
        Eyes: light orange

Personality:Komaru is a real sweetheart, loves to help people despite who or what they may be. She always see always try to see the good in people no matter what people may had done in the past, she believes in second chances. Since she's so nice, many villians and even so heroes tend to walk over her toes. Komaru is timid, kinda shy too, so she doesn’t really stand up to bullies or anything, however, if her buttons are pressed hard enough, she’ll fight back. Although she is small, Komaru is a strong girl even if she lacks a little confidence in her self. In the heat of the moment, the bee girl will do her best to encourage her self and her allies, maybe sprout a few words of wisdom. She can be kinda clumsy, but rest assure she is rather intelligent. Overall she's a pretty nice girl, easily embarrassed and strives to become a good hero
        Quirk:Komaru's quirk is honeybee. She has the ability to fly,shrink and generate honey. She also haves enchanted hearing,agility,reflexes, and vision. Komaru has to be careful when shrink, being so small can be dangerous. She also can' not make honey unless she has enough pollen and nectar stored
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: !!discussion!!

Postby Ice_The_Random » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:05 am

Don't mind my silence, I'm not sure what to do with my characters atm. At this point Yukiko, Kohaku, and Kaede are all sleeping.
Ice_The_Random

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:41 pm

accepted~!
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

get out of my way,

Postby divinity. » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:12 pm

x
x
x

──────────────────

name. yamasaki daisuke age. 16 class. 1-A height. 6'0 weight. 178 lbs
quirk. land mine quirk information. the quirk landmine allows the user to create explosions from the ground. the user has to have both their hands and feet connected to the ground. although he can create explosions he can’t use them other than in the ground. the explosions go off when someone walks over the area or when commanded. overuse of this quirk causes his muscles to painfully tear apart. if he tries hard enough, he can create explosions that can travel through any solid matter.
personality. yamasaki is a cocky little demon. he always finds a way to bring others people down. he loves to win and be praised by his peers. even when he knows he did a bad job he’ll find a way to bring “extraordinary” things that he’s done. he loves being the center of attention and manages to bring the spotlight onto him. he often becomes angry if he doesn’t get things his way or if he fails at something. yamasaki naturally has high expectations for everyone around him. although he doesn’t consider himself rude, he does come off as rude and “unable to keep his damn mouth shut”. all of this is only a facade though. yamasaki easily gets stressed and has high expectations for himself as well. he’s just a scared teen who wants to get by. he doesn’t like letting people get close to him in fear they’ll tell everyone who he really is and what he really acts like. yamasaki was raised in a large family with explosion based quirks like his. and as a kid it was difficult to grab his parents attention. which is why he’s so absorbed in the concept of all the attention being on him.
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

" Nightmares do come true!"

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:51 pm

Kaito░Shimizu (そゾ桜)

Name:Kaito Shimizu
        Sexuality: Pansexual
        Crush: None,open
        Alliance: Villain( may go undercover as a student)
        Hero/Villain name: Pitch black

Height: 5'7
        Weight: 146 lbs
        Skin: peach
        Hair: Dark grey
        Eyes: sliver

Personality:Kaito is a guy surrounded by complete mystery and his intentions seem to be unclear. For most parts, he seems to be a upbeat person, kinda outgoing and rather happy. In reality, Kaito is a cruel individual and only wants to see the world swallowed up by a living nightmare. He enjoys seeing chaos and making as well. His methods of creating chaos is kinda odd, heck Kaito is a odd, sometimes the things he do doesn’t make sense at all and whenever he decides to so something, it’s for his entertainment. There was a time when Kaito use to be a gentle and humble soul, something in his past caused his heart to be tainted in darkness. Hes smart, really cunning and will deceive anyone if not careful. Kaito is not the one to care about others, well..not anymore anyway. Maybe he’ll care about the ones loyal to him, but even so..he doesn’t show mercy to traitors. Overall, he’s good at putting on a good guy act, but actually, he’s something that most people would be afraid of
        Quirk: Kaito quirk is called nightmare. He has the power to cause nightmares and can make them into a reality, making creatures of shadows that he calls night terrors Since Kaito inherited some of his mother's dream quirk,he can also put people others alseep, but only for a few minutes( five to ten minutes max). Kaito has mastered his quirk and is also able to eat the nightmare of others. Although this quirk seems kinda strong, it has many flaws. It's basically useless at day time and light based quirks , good dream quirks can interfere
        pictures are edit sprites form official DR game: Credits: X|x
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:14 pm

• N a m e. Ashton Nakata, however he is known as Hisato Nakata.
  • H e r o N a m e. Undecided
  • A g e. 15
  • G e n d e r. Male
  • S e x u a l i t y. Homosexual
  • S p e c i e s. Human
  • C r u s h. none currently

• E y e s. Amber
  • H a i r. Light brown
  • S k i n t o n e. pale
  • H e i g h t. 5'7
  • W e i g h t. 137 lbs

• H e r o C o s t u m e.
      A simple yellow and white jumpsuit with steel-enforced chest and legs. He plans to get it upgraded, when he figures out what he can do to improve it

• A b b i l i t i e s / P o w e r s.
      Strong legs:
      His quirk substantially strengthens his legs, letting him jump, run, and kick at a powerful rate. He's also quite flexible, however this is unrelated to his quirk and is something he's worked on himself for combat.

detriments from his quirk is the standard wear and tear of muscles and joints that comes along with strenuous activities, however it's worsened by his enhancement from his quirk. Doctor's visits are necessary to keep his health in check, along with not overdoing it with his quirk.
      His biggest weakness however is one he ended up imposing on himself. He basically refuses to use his prosthetics outside school, or any place for that matter. In his opinion, it helps him be more aerodynamic in fighting, which can be argued, however it's a serious detriment to landing and falling safely. {And uh, he can't hold things, obviously.}

He is extremely stubborn about the matter, and will not wear them despite the arguments made for them. If he already has one, then maybeee he'll use it. Probably not though.

He sometimes gets random {or not-so-random} Leg cramps, which are not fun at all.

Strength: 5/5
      Speed: 4/5
      Intelligence: 2/5
      Technique: 4/5
      Cooperation: 3/5

• P e r s o n a l i t y.
      Nakata is the type of boy to somehow end up in ragtag group of troublemakers. Not that he's a bad kid, that is. In all honesty, he is a nice boy who makes friends easily. He is very trustworthy to those he likes, although that won't stop him from playing a few pranks now and then. If need be, he will be serious and is willing to make sacrifices to those he holds close. In other words, he's an extrovert. He's very expressive and cheerful, but is easily fooled by others.

He's definitely a softie, and it's not to hard to figure that one out. Nakata is hard-working and determined, and can develop a one-track mind if he has a certain goal. However, determination just can't fix his trouble in academics
    • H i s t o r y. His history is a rather drama-filled one. A few years back, his parents got divorced and full custody went to his Father, since his Mother knew she would be unable to support him. At the time, they had been living in America, his Mother's home country. Being a dual citizen, He and his Father moved to Japan, much to Nakata's dismay. There, his Father convinced {or rather pressured} Nakata to stop using his real name and go by Hisato.

He doesn't really like his Father, and is rather grateful to be staying in U.A dorms. Nakata secretly stays in contact with his mother over phone, and is considering moving back to the states after graduating U.A to be with her.

• O t h e r. He was born with no arms, and has two prosthetic arms. However, he only really uses the left one if needed, for things like eating, Schoolwork, etc. he has magnetic discs attached where his "arm" ends, so the prostetics can be easily attached and removed.

I forgot to add why he doesn't like his prosthetics. Basically, they never really felt comfortable or natural for him.

A meme boi

There's other random facts, such as he likes soccer

Class 1-A
Last edited by Rinovo on Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:05 pm

• N a m e. Marie Kishimoto
  • A l i a s. Rivière
  • A g e. 16
  • G e n d e r. Female
  • S e x u a l i t y. Bisexual, female preference
  • S p e c i e s. Human
  • C r u s h. none

• E y e s. grey
  • H a i r. sky blue
  • S k i n t o n e. Porcelain
  • H e i g h t. 5'11
  • W e i g h t. 141 lbs

• H e r o C o s t u m e.
      She... doesn't really have one, because clothes are useless when using her quirk. Her mother insists she wears
      her brand when she becomes a hero, much to her daughter's dismay {her designs can be
      rather... not exactly what an average 16 y/o would wear} The only thing that she really wears as a hero costume
      Is a large jug of spring water strapped to her back for use during fights.

• A b b i l i t i e s / P o w e r s.
      Quirk name: Liquefaction
      Her quirk enables her to turn her body into water, and manipulate liquids. in her water form, she can take on any shape and can move however she chooses. she can control other types of liquid in this form, but cannot combine them with her body water {unless if it's pure spring water}. If she loses enough of said water in this form and turns back without replenishing it, turning back would result in missing limbs {Reverting this effect requires turning back into her water form, fusing with more spring water, and returning to her human form, however this will result in scarring and possible health problems.} She can stay in her water form for around ten minutes before automatically reverting to her human form. If she loses enough water and doesn't replenish in time before she reverts, Marie will die. She can only replenish with spring water, as this is what her body is made of.

Strength: 1/5
      Speed: 3/5
      Intelligence: 5/5
      Technique: 5/5
      Cooperation: 5/5
    • P e r s o n a l i t y.
      Marie is a quiet, almost emotionless girl, who is wise beyond her years. It is often hard to know what she is feeling, nor if she is joking or being serious. The truth is, Marie herself rarely understands what she is feeling, as she suffers from alexithymia. She often puts walls up between herself and others even though there's not much to hide.
      She's good at advice in hero situations, however terrible at offering help or supporting someone with emotional problems, and can often come across as unemphatic. Her thought process is very logical, but her imagination is lacking. She takes everything very seriously, which reflects in her actions and her weak understanding of sarcasm. She can lose her temper quicker than most would think.
    • H i s t o r y.
      The Kishimotos are a family with a long line of strong water quirks who marry mostly for social status and/or partake in quirk marriages. Her Father didn't exactly follow this trend, for he married a woman with a weak matter manipulation quirk {Although it can be argued that his wife is a famous fashion designer, But Mr. Kishimoto was already a very successful owner of his own business corporation by this time.}
      Her family dynamic is a strange one, to say the very least. Her Mother lives in her home country of France, always busy and rarely ever coming home. She usually only visits once a year at the most, and has been gone for multiple before. She makes the excuse of "Never having enough time for breaks", however it became obvious to Marie that she cares more about her career then her family.

Her Father, although he actually tries, is often very busy himself with his own business. He does make a point to spend time with his Daughter however, eating late dinners together and spending at least half day a week with her. Marie truly loves her Father despite his shortcomings, and developed an interest in business through him. Her favorite pastime with her father is eating out and visiting the local park, as here they're alone together.

She was raised by her nanny, who she didn't really connect with, but was taught almost everything she knows by her.

Her parents don't really have a relationship with each other at this point? Maybe they once did, but things have changed.

• O t h e r. Class 1-A.

Her usual Faceclaim was already being used, but this also works really well.
Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:00 am

accepted!
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:27 am

┌────────┐

ji-ji's quirk is bonebreaker; t
hey're able to manipulate th
eir own bones
to the extent
of having them grow out of t
heir skin to use as defence o
r weapons
. they usually only
use their spine
, earning the
'spinebreaker' title many kno
w them by. they need to con
sume large amounts of calci
um
, otherwise the bones bec
ome brittle & near useless.

└────────┘
kenji 'ji-ji' riku | 23 | they/he | neutral alligned
xxx
┌──────────────┐

kenji belongs neither to the hero nor villain allian
ce. they're rather cunning, despite what their out
ward demeanor would have you believe, and are
happy to help either side for a worthy payment.

└──────────────┘
ever the soft-spoken one, ji-ji is quiet, calm, and collected. the
y give off a very comforting and nonthreatening aura, which lea
ds many a person to write them off. they don't mind this - in fac
t, they find it rather funny - and have long since adapted to the
role, bringing soft smiles and gentle comments in their wake. th
ey can fight when need be, they simply choose not to. their qui
et demeanor hides quite an intelligent mind, though.
luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:40 am

accepted!
divinity.