One Piece:: Set Sail [Discussion Thread]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: One Piece:: Set Sail [Discussion Thread]

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:54 am

Yeah, I think so
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:12 am

Normal panthers are black. I love panthers so I should know.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:40 pm

Lol, yeah I know, but a panther is either a black leopard or Jaguar. I always forget which one, but it’s one of those, and apparently they have spots? But their black, so…ya know….You can’t really see the spots but it would be cool if you could
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:21 am

Post today
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:10 am

Kay Galaxy
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:13 pm

@Everyone: Attention y'all. Due to a couple of reasons, I’ve received news that Poppy may be dropping out of the RP, one of those reasons being that there’s too much happening all at once, too much to read in between posts, as there’s always 4-5 pages between her posts. Until she mentioned it and I took a look, I didn’t realize exactly how fast things were moving, and so I want to request that we halve that. It makes it hard for folks to keep up, so I’m going to say if all active players haven’t posted within a 2 page time period, the RP will be paused until they have had the chance to post. I understand that this is largely my own fault, driving the plot and all, and I’m making efforts as of now to slow down and monitor, and I’m going to be asking and expecting other RPers to be mindful of this as well.

I would also like to remind people to try and interact with a variety of characters, rather than just love interests, as otherwise a LOT of characters get left behind, and players can feel cut off or left out, which is LARGELY the reason people leave RPs, or RPs die in general, and ideally that would NOT be the outcome here. An RP like this relies strongly on forming multiple bonds and I’ve been trying, but it’s pretty hard when I’m not seeing very many characters stepping outside of their 1 or 2 people they already know.

Edit: I will note that after the current scene has been wrapped up, in order to wipe the slate clean and lay out a plot that won't go all over the place, we will be doing a 1 year timeskip. This will not be our big 2-3 year skip, this is just to get us back on track. The Calm Belts will have escaped. Damage done to Marineford/Marine HQ will have been repaired. Characters injuries will have healed for the most-part, depending in severity, along with a variety of smaller details to be discussed at a closer date.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:00 pm

Kay

It’s hard to interact when it’s just you, me, poppy and Galaxy and the other people keep vanishing…but kay.

Ooo boy. Should/could we have the wedding then? Or say Coby and Luc are married.
Kay.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:18 pm

Between the five of us, there were 20+ characters. Multiple interactions shouldn’t have been hard.

Which is your preference?
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:44 pm

I guess

I kind of feel in the mood to write a wedding, lol
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:50 pm

Haha fair enough. I would say it probably shouldn’t take very long, as to keep plot together and all, since it IS more of an action story, but I have no arguments.

In the meantime, we can take a couple days to finish up whatever is going on at the moment.

Also, I’m not bringing Helmeppo back during the skip because coward. However, he'll return shortly thereafter. There’s a thing he’s supposed to do first. And do we want to say An/Anya and Coby have been talking more, since we wanted to forge a connection between them?
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me