πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: πŸ”₯ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Join Here//

Postby arctic.sprite » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:48 pm

CHiCKINS wrote:oof i'm not as active as i could be because school is swamping me 0-0 sorry for replies that may take some time!!
in other news, i want to draw a group picture of all the cats being played! there are so many...
anyone interested in that?
also i want to make another cat (a scottish fold) but idk what rank to make them? I was thinking elder but I already have an elder in sunfeather... sorta.

The roleplay seems to move at a steady enough pace that as long as you get one post in a day things don't seem to get backed up. c:

A group picture would be awesome! Definitely a lot of work though cx

I thought about making a scottish fold as well omll.
If you want to make a rogue/loner, I think it would be safe to open up another slot. Or you could take the apprentice slot thats about to open since CInderpaw is about to have her ceremony.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:05 pm

StΓΈrmy Dreamz wrote:oof miss cherry also needs a mate ^^
Also, is it okay for Falconblaze to like Cherryblossom, then she likes him? ^^
ALSO, A Scottish fold would be cute! ^^

I can work with that. c:
I thought about having him look at her in my next post and get all squirmy cx
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Antis0cial L0ser » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:35 pm

Aw. Cute. ;w;
What do you mean I can't survive off of coffee??

Hey there! My name's Frankie! Feel free to shoot me a trade, or pm me anytime! I like to think I'm a friendly person, but if you feel otherwise please let me know so I can change my attitude.Thank you!

-They/Them-
Antis0cial L0ser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:08 pm

I was gonna make Tigerlily 's father, but the rouge /loner spots are closed. Could I use him as an npc?
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Antis0cial L0ser » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:03 pm

β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β•«β•«β•«β•«β•«β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
NAME: SeaWing.
Current rank: Warrior (?)
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“LOVEβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Crush: N/A
Mate: TBD TBD
Kits: MistKit, FoamKit, and PoppyKit. All are deceased,
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“PERSONALITYβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
Description: SeaWing is an average-sized tom. He has a lovely set of bright blue eyes, which often display the twinkle of good humor and laughter. He has a light cream pelt, with darker tones of cream around his eyes and muzzle, he has a white underbelly, and white stripes along his tail.

Personality:SeaWing has a boisterous personality, he loves to make other's laugh and have a good time. He especially loves Kits. He enjoys playing with them and teaching them new things. He's loyal to his clan and despite his friendly personality, he is a fierce opponent in battle. He often gets bored or lonely with no one around, so he spends as much time as possible with others. He's a good friend to have.

History: Sea-Wing was a part of a different clan, where he had a loving mate who he positively adored. The camp was located in a humid forest, it was a lovely place, and Sea-Wing loved it there. When Sea-Wing's mate revealed that she was expecting, the whole clan rejoiced with the happy couple. Unfortunately, a few days before Poppy-Seed-His mate's name.- was about to give birth to her kits, the clan was struck with a white-cough epidemic, which later grew into green-cough. being in her weakened condition Poppy-seed was one of the first cats to catch the virus. After she gave birth, her body couldn't handle it anymore and she passed away, leaving Sea-Wing with three kits. All of the kittens were small and weak, but Sea-Wing loved them with all his heart. A Queen in the clan had lost her kits to green-cough, so she offered to help nurse and care for the kits, Sea-Wing gratefully accepted her offer, since he had little experience with kits at that time. Sadly, the kits were still too weak, and so, one after the other, Sea-Wing's kits died. Distraught, and having lost all he had held dear in the world, Sea-Wing left that clan for good, never to return.

Other: Second Character! Is all this okay?
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β•«β•«β•«β•«β•«β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“

Hey there! My name's Frankie! Feel free to shoot me a trade, or pm me anytime! I like to think I'm a friendly person, but if you feel otherwise please let me know so I can change my attitude.Thank you!

-They/Them-
Antis0cial L0ser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:50 am

Accepted!
(I looked at this thread on my phone during school then totally forgot about it
Forgive me xP)

AcetheKidd,
I don't mind opening another spot if you want to make her father

----
Going to get a post up now
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Antis0cial L0ser » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:52 am

arctic.sprite wrote:Accepted!
(I looked at this thread on my phone during school then totally forgot about it
Forgive me xP)

AcetheKidd,
I don't mind opening another spot if you want to make her father

----
Going to get a post up now

It's fine! :3

-They/Them-
Antis0cial L0ser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Polveroso » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:52 pm

May I join this RP? It looks interesting

Name- Smokethorn
Gender- Tom
Current rank- Warrior
Age- 18 moons

β€”Loveβ€”
Crush- N/A
Mate- TBA
Kits- N/A

β€”Personalityβ€”
Description - Smokethorn is a thin, black tom with a white tail tip and eye spots. His fur is relatively short and smooth, and his eyes are bright yellow.
Personality- While Smokethorn can be unsure at first, once you get to know him he is joyfull and humorous. He’ll also be willing to take risks, even stupid ones, or ones done on a dare which can be dangerous. He doesn’t like talking bad about other cats but he himself can be absent minded and confused.
History - He came from the city as a kit,smelling of smog and smoke which earning him his name. He was born in the city, and really despised the noise and smell before he came to the forest and found a sort of peace in Emberclan. He has adapted well to their rules, but is still timid about mate-picking.

Other-If a picture is mandatory, can I choose one later?
Polveroso

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:51 pm

Thank you!
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:43 am

@ALL
Anyone who would like their cat to join Cinderpaw's rebellious group please tell me. I would like to know so I have an updated version.
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me