Paleclan- Discussion (Need members)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Paleclan- Discussion (Need members)

Postby Len. » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:56 am

@Fairy
      So, since Blizzardstep no longer has an apprentice and Lightwing now mentors Tawnypaw, could we just have Lightwing and Blizzardstep spend the day in the forest by themselves? They could go for a walk or something, just have fun and chat for a bit, then maybe hunt? Idk, just whatever you wanna do.

@sonya
      Your cats look wonderful! I'm excited for you to start roleplaying with us!
Last edited by Len. on Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:14 pm

Everyone
I am so sorry for my absence.. I just moved into my new house two weeks ago, and it has been crazy busy. I thought I finally had down time, only to find out that my husband has to leave for a month. He just left yesterday and I had a rough time for the last week, dealing with the fact that he was leaving. Ugh..... So I am trying to hype up my motivation to do anything. Been kind of laying around.. Depression has hit hard..

Captain Penguin.
Yes, I tried to make it so that Lightwing still had an apprentice, but had a hard time not doubling up my own characters for mentor/apprentice pairs. I would love to have them spend the day together if you would like.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Len. » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:49 pm

@Fairy
      Welcome back! I hope everything is going smoother now!I was planning on posting soon, but I doubt I'll be able to until next weekend. I have two major assignments this week and two finals next week, and I've just come down with something and am hopped up on cold medicine. So my brain is fried and I'm not thinking very clearly and any post I get out will most likely be absolute trash. If I feel better and have the time, I'll try and post, but I'm not sure when that would be.
      I am glad you're back, though, and look forward to getting back into this as soon as I physically can.

Edit;; I must have been loopier than I thought. I didn't mean to say next weekend, I meant this weekend. My finals are this week, so around Friday/Saturday I'll have something up :3
Last edited by Len. on Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leta » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:55 pm

glad you're back, fairy!!
      i'm hoping i'll be able to make a post (and make a new warrior) sometime in the next couple of days! x
leta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:13 pm

Captain Penguin.
Wonderful! No rush. I am still working on muse.. have been trying to find it but today has been a rough day. Been alone for two days, and my fridge broke down.. UGH! No motivation, but I am insistent on making something of myself tomorrow, so I should get something up by tomorrow!! Good luck with finals!!

zabini
Awesome! I look forward to your post, and your possible added character!! Also, Its good to be back!
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsukỉ » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:13 pm

Tag me? Bramble is open..

════
━ ━ ━ ━
━ ━ ━ ━
━ ━ ━ ━
Hello my
name is
Tsuki or
Akarin~
I like ma
-king sig
natures!
+genshin
━ ━ ━ ━
═ ═ ═
██░
██░
██░
██░
██░

██░
██░
██░
██░
██░
██░
➞➞
TEXT
TEXT

██░
██░

═ ════ ═ ═
══════╤█████████ ██

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
𝙁𝙊𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙍𝙎 LVL. 90
𝘾𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙀 𝘽𝙊𝙏𝙃 𝙊𝙁 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍
𝙀𝙔𝙀𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙁𝙀𝙀𝙇 ━ ━
█████
██
██
◥█
↯ █
█████████
█████████

╰ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
⤴︎██
PANO
R͠A͠M͠A
P͠A͠N͠O
R͠A͠M͠A
███
Tsukỉ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Len. » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:12 pm

Sorry it took so long, post is up now, though still not sure how okay it is.

@Fairy
      I've been thinking about possibly snagging the Robin prophecy slot, if that would be okay? If so, I was wondering if we could change the prophecy to sparrow (or any other small bird) instead of robin, because after having loathsome's Robinpaw be around for a while, I'd feel a bit guilty of making a cat with the same name. I think I'd feel a little like I was stealing their character is all.
Last edited by Len. on Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairy Tail<3 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:23 pm

Captain Penguin.

Yes, I will change the name of the role, and yes. You can have the position. Also, I will try and get my response up in the next 12 hours. Sorry about the delay again... Tomorrow no matter what.
Fairy Tail<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Paleclan- Sparrowpaw

Postby Len. » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:05 am

Sparrowpaw

Warrior name: Sparrowtail
Appearance: Sparrowpaw

Sparrowpaw was born a
Willowclan cat in the time
before the Great War. She
was an only kit, and was
doted on by her parents.
Her kithood was happy and
peaceful, and she was made
an apprentice at the normal
age of six moons. The War
broke out soon after the was
apprenticed, and having very
little in the way of battle
training, she feared for her
life. She didn't want to be seen
as a coward by her fellow
clanmates though, and
bravely followed her mentor
into the fight. During her first
battle she was badly wounded,
a deep gash in her flank from an
enemy cat's bite, and her mentor

-Sleep

Dislikes
-Idle conversation
-Lazy cats
-Fish

Strengths
-Hard-working
-Fighting
-Cool and collected
-Mature

Weaknesses
-Can easily burn
herself out
- Doesn't really
know how to
relax

realized the fool's errand that was dragging a new apprentice into such a hard battle. She was advised by her mentor to hide until the war was over. Grateful to him for the chance to leave the battlefield honorably, she gave him a quick nuzzle and made her way carefully up a nearby tree. She watched her mentor run off into the forest. She hid in the tree on the highest branch she could reach until Starclan shook the sky with their thunderous anger. After the storm and the yowls of fighting cats died down, she stumbled down the tree trunk, taking care of her injured side. The cat's teeth had torn through muscle and she had lost quite a bit of blood while she was in the tree. In her light-headed and injured state she miraculously managed to crawl her way to her old camp before passing out. She awoke almost a week later, in a nest of moss with her injury treated. She was informed that some of her old clanmates had found her when they searched the camp, and had brought her with them to the new Paleclan camp to be cared for. She knew when she woke up where her parents were, if they'd still been alive they would have been at her side day and night until she got better. When she asked where her mentor was, no one answered; no one had the heart. She spent two moons in the medicine den after waking up, and when she was finally healed and strong enough to train again was assigned as apprentice to Windrunner. She trains harder than ever now, convinced that had she been more skilled, had she been older, wiser, stronger, she could have prevented the deaths of the ones she loved. She has been forced to grow up faster than she should have, and has become cold and callous to the world. Not in a particularly cruel way, in more of a sad, hopeless sort of way. She has accepted that the world is corrupt and there is no changing it, only preparing for when it chooses to crumble.

It's dooone. Finally. Now I can sleep zZZ
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardgecko249 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:26 am

*Mark For Form*(Sorry if I interrupted)