Trouble Afoot! (The Discussion Thread)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Trouble Afoot! (The Discussion Thread)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:27 pm

TropicalPumpkin wrote:@SpiritStar I'm sorry you are still having issue with your teeth! Wishing you the best and that things improve and get better! My PM's are always open if you ever need anything. <3333

I'm working on a response right now, may I ask for a quick recap? I just wanna make sure I don't miss anyone or leave anyone out by mistake. :3

Thank you. I hope things improve too.

Ah, kay. Not much, Kyoko's character hid my one character in her room. Otherwise, you can just read my posts that are directed at your characters.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:15 am

Sorry not being posted for a while. I don't really know what to do with my characters.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:07 am

@SpiritStar3Awesome and sounds great! Thank you for the recap! :3

@Queen of Flames That totally makes sense and I understand.

The next post should be up by tonight and I'm planning on including an announcement about take off and all of that as well lol!

Let's hope me actually posting again moves things along and all lol :mrgreen:
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:14 pm

TropicalPumpkin wrote:@SpiritStar3Awesome and sounds great! Thank you for the recap! :3

The next post should be up by tonight and I'm planning on including an announcement about take off and all of that as well lol! Let's hope me actually posting again moves things along and all lol :mrgreen:

XD you're welcome.

I'm sure your post will help.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:32 pm

Thank you! <3

I posted and was planning to actually take off next post but that depends on the responses of everyone else really lol

Never any rush or anything, just wanna make sure I include everyone before take off xD
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:50 pm

XD welcome

I just posted, and Sorra noticed GIR or whichever one yelling outside, so they addressed that (they're telling the others there seems to be a SIR unit outside the ship trying to get on)

I also tagged BOLT with Evening, I hope that was actually okay.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:26 pm

Bump
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:32 pm

Hi everyone! Thank you for your patience with me, I went on a road trip to see family but I'm back home and will defintley be able to reply this weekend and tonight lol

@SpiritStar3 Thank you for the information and update! Totally fine and looking forward to continuing! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:33 pm

No problem.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:15 pm

Tropic: XD good, I'm glad you're okay.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me