W a r r i o r D o g s || Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: W a r r i o r D o g s || Discussion

Postby qerrat » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:23 am

@(Jules) I'm so sorry! :( Hope he feels better soon!

Also, sorry guys for how inactive I've been ^^" Somehow I've been kept busy, even during the quarantine, and I guess because my days don't have much of a pattern, my login times are completely random.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowmocha » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:59 am

Pretty much how things have been going here lately.

Meowmocha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowmocha » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:46 am

Just posted a roleplay reply on the SkyPack thread.
Meowmocha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloudwolf » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:11 am

Hey; I've been watching over this RP for awhile- and I've never rp'd in something like this, would it be possible if I started out a character as a pup in the Sky pack? I'm not sure if a pup is too young, I'd be able to figure out a backstory to how that could happen, though, if it's alright. I'm a little intimidated because this has been going on for so long, so there's a lot to catch up on but it seems interesting

ImageImageImageImage
Cloudwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qerrat » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:32 am

@meowmocha xDxD Ikr? I'm just like 'oh yeah, I haven't posted in awhile... *hmm* Maybe I'll lay here for a bit... or longer... actually, you know what? NVM I bet I'm not too far behind' xDxD

@Cloudwolf You're welcome to join! :) There's a form on the first page of this discussion thread if you want to use it, but you do you! A new member is so exciting :o xD And a pup would be great; Skypack is lacking in younger age groups :) (And sorry it took me so long to get to you, aaack I've been super inactive these days xDxDxD)

Sorry guys for my inactivity! I've been sooooo lazy about going onto my computer these days ^^" But I got posts up where they're needed!
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:58 pm

You'd think with the pandemic going on the rps would be flooded but surprisingly they're just as inactive as ever if not more so now. For someone like me who lost their job, I've got nothing better to do then roleplay so I just wait for someone to post.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowmocha » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:45 pm

Mental health probably plays a factor. I've been terribly unproductive, despite having loads of free time, simply because I lack the motivation and focus. I'm just like, "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."
Meowmocha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloudwolf » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:38 am

Cloudpup
═══════════════════════
B a s i c
I d e n t i f i c a t i o n

Breed: Yakutian Laika/Northern Inuit
═══════════════════════
S t a t u s
Pack: Sky Pack
═══════════════════════
P e r s o n a l
T r a i t s

Personality: He's still a bit young to be totally sure, but so far he's pretty playful.
History: He was adopted by a pair of humans who mysteriously dissappeared and failed to return one day. Growing hungry, "Tucker" found a way out of the house in search of food in the back woods. Wandering far, and failing to catch much- as not only a young pup without a guardian, but a pet at that, he happened upon a member of the Sky Pack passing by with a successful kill. Trailing after the dog back to the pack, newly named "Cloudpup" was accepted into the Sky Pack and slated to be taught the ways of the wilderness through the Sky Pack (open to RP-ing this out!)
Spoiler, this is how he'll look as an adult
═══════════════════════

ImageImageImageImage
Cloudwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:24 pm

I'd like to withdraw some of my ocs out of the rp due to having nothing to do with them. Goldenheart and Acornpup. Golden went back to her pack and brought Acornpup with her.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qerrat » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:06 pm

@Meowmocha Yeah, I thought that I would have nothing to do during the quarantine, but apparently I'm just discovering the outside world, and further expanding my musical abilities, so I guess not xD And, I know this is random, but I have to compliment you on your profile picture xD I've always admired it (I own two cats), but never said anything until now ^^

@Firelight_AA I know, I kinda thought that even if I wasn't active, others would be? But I guess not :/ xD And yes, I'll message Rouge about your withdrawal.

@Cloudwolf Awww, he's gorgeous! Accepted, and you may begin roleplaying! I would offer to interact, but somehow me and Mocha have gotten an interaction with all four of our characters o.o xD
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me