The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Discussion & Forms)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Not-So-Deserted Fairground (Discussion & Forms)

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:21 pm

I have Leon open and can send him... where ever, or if you prefer a supernatural character I can have Hotaru move his butt since I just now realized I actually forgot to post for him. There's a bit of a crowd in the juice bar anyway if I remember correctly.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:02 pm

Yeah, there is, because I didn't really know where else to send Anwin. There weren't any humans there at the time, so I sent them.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:41 pm

♫ Hopefully these responses are okay, I'm so sorry it took me this long to post again but life is kinda a pain sometimes ♫
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby themushroomgoesyeet » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:27 am

I fixed my character's form if anyone wants to check it
themushroomgoesyeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:06 am

Commissioned Artwork
Full Name: Donatello Rolland
Nickname: Don, Donnie
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Pansexual
Species: Human

Appearance: A lanky man, standing at 5'11, with an underwhelming slim build that doesn't exactly appear to be all too healthy. Has a sharp, criticizing, intense, amber gaze that softens into a warm, caramel. He typically wears a crisp, Classico white lab coat to any occasion where he is to be studying people and/or the environment. For casual wear, he prefers attire that hides his overly slim build.

Personality: Aloof and often awkward when speaking to others. It's clear he has a lack of verbal communication skills. Diagnosed with ADHD, he can end up running his mouth off about a particular subject that catches his fancy but gets sidetracked very easily. Warm feelings of attraction are weird to him and he finds every reason to just avoid having any of those, even if it means getting lost in a frenzy of thoughts about science or any other academic subject. Internally, he looks down on others and sometimes that can be clear to see. Though mostly he is just a big nerd looking for the next best thing to investigate or learn about.

Due to his upbringing, he developed a form of dissociative identity disorder. Unable to act anything like a child, Don mentally matured and grew up quickly. It was due to this that he gained a split personality. This alter was very much rebellious and caused many problems for Donatello during his childhood. Although there is no exact cure for this and there’s no true form of control Don has over his switches, Don has somewhat grown to have an understanding with this secondary persona.

Short Bio: Adopted into the Rolland Family at the age of 8 due to having an above average score in an academic test administered by the Rolland Family themselves, Don was put on a path of academic hardship in order to improve his skills. Hungry for knowledge and acceptance, Don studied hard day in and day out during his young childhood. Despite being raised by a wealthy family, he had to work for everything he was given. That included basic necessities, desired possessions, and a daily allowance.

It was a difficult life at first. Though Don cleverly navigated the challenges before him and even found enjoyment in it. Growing up, it became more evident that he had a passion for learning anything and everything....except politics. Current human affairs were absolutely dull and, in his mind, primitive.

With a family that supported his studies, he flew through high school and college without any financial burdens and even managed to get himself desired possessions like his own car, his own designer attire, and his own study materials or intriguing technologies. He even managed to exploit ties that his family had in order to get illegal black market items that could be classified as 'dangerous' if "they were put in the hands of simple monkeys" as Don put it. In other words, Don began to think of himself better than a normal human yet never used his research to better humanity. For what purpose or benefit did he get if he helped serve mankind?

As the years past, he ended up getting bored with life as all prodigies do at some point. Of course, he had many options. could've joined the government and had access to technology and information not available to the public. Yet, he despised the thought of the government potentially taking any of his research away simply because they could if they wanted to.

Thats what led him to this point in time where he found himself treading into the world of the unknown. Of course, he wasn't going to go straight to the bottom of the ocean or beneath the amazon river, but he'd start with visits to places that once housed oddities. Or at least, that's what his informant said about it.

Other:
Last edited by DarksideQueen18 on Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby themushroomgoesyeet » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:15 am

Yo what's with the quirky shadow guy behind Rolland? The bio says nothing and he looks too cool to go unexplained
themushroomgoesyeet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:36 am

Well. I commissioned this when Donatello had their own superpower. Basically, it was an entity that influenced his bad decisions and tempted him to be a sort of mad scientist.

In this case, I guess I can rework it so it is like a split personality....
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby javitaxy » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:44 am

Nah, it's okay. The image is just referential to his image after all. Though you can do as you wish

I think he's pretty cool, can't wait to see him come to the fairgrounds 👀
javitaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:56 am

@Fortune's Fool - That's fine, don't worry about it!

@themushroomgoesyeet - personality looks okay, if short, but that can explored within the roleplay. I would like a bit more explanation about her powers, though, and any restrictions/limitations for them as well.

@DarksideQueen18 - Donatello seems great! His motivations seem quite interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing him in the roleplay, accepted!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThundersFriends » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:45 am

DarksideQueen18 wrote:Well. I commissioned this when Donatello had their own superpower. Basically, it was an entity that influenced his bad decisions and tempted him to be a sort of mad scientist.

In this case, I guess I can rework it so it is like a split personality....

OMG DAT IS SO FREAKING DOPE SAUCE!! i wann be frwinds wif dis boi
don't care for rareness in trade!
feel free to ask about characters! here is the form Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=4474185
PM me if you are bored!!!

I'm a fan of Lucifer Netflix
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me