!!discussion!!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

❝is hacking ever acceptable? it depends on the motive❞

Postby Ploegy » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:14 pm

➳name; rin nagato
    ➳alias; override
    ➳age; 15
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳affiliation; villains
    ➳birthday; august 13th

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; dark gray
    ➳height; 5'3
    ➳weight; 114 lbs

➳quirk; hacker - with this quirk rin is quickly able to hack into any form of technology as long as she is plugged into said device. to be able to plug into things her fingers can transform into the needed jack she might need though in order to be able to created said jack she must have knowledge of the shape and appearance of them. when she is plugged in she can hack anything in a matter of seconds. the more complex a system is, the longer it will take her, but even the toughest of securities have some troubles with her quirk although sometimes she also struggles to hack complex systems. some drawbacks of her quirks are lack of any use in combat, needing to be plugged into the system although computers and phones allow her to hack servers and sites from long distance as long as she is able to access said server or site from that device, and overuse of her quirk causes her headaches and dizziness. it is also possible for her to be effected by computer virus though they will turn into regular human sicknesses. the stronger the virus the more severe the sickness will be. upsides of her quirk include being able to gather information quickly and store it in her mental hard drive, and allows her to remain anonymous since her quirk does not leave traces of a system being hacked. all data she hacks is easily accessible and she can even transfer it to other devices as well for external storage in case she were to be killed. being able to transfer data also helps her clear space for new data for she can only hold so much
    ➳stats;
    strength - 0/5
    speed - 4/5
    technique - 4/5
    intelligence - 6/5
    cooperation - 2/5

➳personality; rin is an extremely intelligent young girl with a rather eccentric personality. she is a girl with a mission and nothing will sway her from that. when her mind is set to something it is hard to sway her from it and she will spend hours planning and executing her plans. if someone tries to bother her, she tends not to be fazed by them. she works well under pressure and actually lives for the thrill of extreme situations. she feels that such tests her quirk in ways that nothing else would. her mind works quickly and that shows when she speaks. often she will blaze through her thoughts when explaining them to others which makes it rather difficult to keep up with her. she hates having to use simple terms to explain the things she does and feels offended when others do not understand her. nevertheless, rin at least tries to be easy to work with though she does sometimes look down on others as incompetent. to say the least, she is not very loyal to those around her and feels she could dispose of them at any time. one wrong move and she wouldn't hesitate to expose anyone that crosses her with data that she may have collected on them. in a way this makes her a dangerous individual to get looped up with, but as long as she doesn't get ticked off she is willing to offer her services. rin isn't necessarily on the good or the evil side. she only sees opportunity and which ever side is willing to give her the best shot of pushing the limits of her quirk, she will take it. this makes her very untrustworthy and gets her tagged as a gremlin. she does not mind this and actually takes pride in such a title. besides, she knows that she is mischievous and always willing to toy with those around her if she must. even so rin is quite the useful ally to have despite her lack of combat ability and her overall nature. her knowledge is second to none. however, rin is quite strange compared to others her age. it may not be strange for a teen to spend hours in front of a computer screen, but it is rare to see her away from one. she also likes to seclude herself away when she's trying to hack. it takes force to get her away from her screens.

➳other; she does not attend regular school but rather takes online courses allowing her to keep her face hidden and to devote her time to her hacking
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun May 26, 2019 4:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: !!discussion!!

Postby divinity. » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:16 pm

a cutie!

accepted!
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"I just want a chance...just one."

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:24 pm

Image───────────────────────────────✦────────────────────────────
Kiyama░Shuuya (曖ぁ移)
───────────────────────────────✦────────────────────────────

Name: Kiyama Shuuya(Aka Kiya)
Sexuality:Bisexual
Crush:" A crush? someone like me? its not possible." (open/none)
Alliance: None really, but is labeled a villain
Hero/Villain name: Kuro

Personality: Kiyama appears to be your normal boy who has a big love for ramen. He’s a nice guy when you first meet him, very easy going and easy to talk to, well..sometimes easy to talk to. Kiya can be a worry wart, often gets his self stressed out over almost anything. Although he’s not allowed to get frustrated or upset, it’s hard for him to keep his self in check thanks to having a isolated life. Since he’s unable to enter the outside world much, Kiya keeps his mind off other things by spending most of his time on the internet or playing games(even if he’s really bad at them). Even if hes a swell guy and all, Kiya can be sarcastic and ill-spirited sometimes. He’s not scared to people how he feels, making him blunt. Despite this, he can there are times when he can submissive, but only to females really. His short temper is really dangerous and trigger his quirk, making him change into “Kuro.” Speaking of Kuro he’s much more aggressive, cruel,merciless, and destructive...but the calmest person you’ll ever meet. Despite his current situation, despite his “curse” Kiyama tries his best to push forward and stay hopeful that one day he’ll beable to walk alongside others and when he does, it's going to be a little awkward for him
Quirk: Kiya's quirk is called switch, alot of people including his self call it the quirk of a demon. His quirk allows him to switch into his alter ego "Kuro", a much faster, stronger, and durable version of his self. Since Kiya doesn't have control over his quirk, he doe his best to contain it. He can use this quirk when hes very upset, frustrated or angry. Kiya's quirk is extremely dangerous and powerful, but it does have a weakness. He can easily change back with a sleeping quirk, being unconscious, or shocked.
Other: Due to causing a big tragedy and other trouble, Kiya is to stay locked away in a place ran by the government. There, they provide education, food, entertainment, etc
Picture of kuro
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:31 pm

another cutie!!

accepted!
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:57 am

I think I’m gonna replace Giro with a female teenage villain if that’s ok. I don’t really care for him as much and I don’t think he was mentioned in anything so I don’t think anyone would noticed if he disappeared.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮'𝓼 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵!

Postby lilymei. » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:29 am

(FC: Eri Kumagai from Ongaku Shoujo, drawn ref here)

➽ Name: Mayu Sakiko (真優咲子)
      ➽ Alias: Pathos
      ➽ Age/Gender: 15; Female
      ➽ Sexuality: Bisexual
      ➽ Crush: Haha no thanks
      ➽ Affiliation: Heroes, Class 1-A
      ➽ Alignment: Lawful Good
      ➽ Quirk: Sensory Connect
      xxxxxxxxx

➽Stats:
      ▪ Strength: 2/5
      ▪ Speed: 3.5/5
      ▪ Technique: 4/5
      ▪ Intelligence: 5/5
      ▪ Cooperation: 4.5/5
      ➽Height: 5'4"
      ➽Weight: 112 lbs

➽ Quirk: Mayu is able to control her opponent's senses after making direct eye contact with them. Essentially, she can enhance or reduce senses to make a light tap on the shoulder feel excruciating, or a blade to the gut feel like nothing at all. Some withdraws of her quirk are that she can only control one sense per person and all the senses she control have to be different. At max, she can control 5 people each (one sense per person - sight, smell, touch, hearing, taste).
      ➽ Personality: Mayu is extremely soft-spoken, yet kind and poised in public. She seems to fear to speak her mind and normally has her face stuffed in a newspaper or novel during the day. She keeps her thoughts to herself and in public seems to just nod along to the status quo and whatever others are saying. When asked her opinion, she'll try to direct the question away from herself so she doesn't have to answer. She doesn't care much about upping the power of her quirk and just attends the school as she has to. She's smart enough to pass exams and practicals using her current level of expertise. In general, Mayu keeps to herself but is always looking out for her classmates whenever they're in danger. She despises attention as she's had too much in her past and sometimes just likes the solitude of her own room. She enjoys her space but is willing to share it with a few special others who she cares about. Mayu also has a very optimistic view towards life, even though her past doesn't seem to line up to it and is open-minded to hear other perspectives of an issue.
      ➽ Other: Mayu enjoys singing and playing the piano when she's alone, she's too embarrassed to perform in public though and always makes sure she's alone...
Last edited by lilymei. on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:13 am, edited 7 times in total.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝖂𝖍𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙?

Postby lilymei. » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:30 am

(FC: Fushimi from K Project, drawing here)

➽ Name: Hayate Masaru (颯勝)
      ➽ Age/Gender: 21; Male
      ➽ Alias: Osiris
      ➽ Sexuality: Pansexual
      ➽ Crush: Pfft no
      ➽ Affiliation: Villains
      ➽ Alignment: Chaotic Neutralxxxxx
      ➽ Quirk: Black Fog

➽Stats:
      ▪ Strength: 4/5
      ▪ Speed: 2/5
      ▪ Technique: 4/5
      ▪ Intelligence: 5.5/5
      ▪ Cooperation: .2/5 (on a good day)
      ➽Height: 6'3"
      ➽Weight: 176 lbs

➽ Quirk: Hayate is able to release a black smoke from his mouth that can paralyze any enemy whose skin comes in direct contact with it for at least 3 seconds. When kissed while using his ability, he can send his opponent into a coma-like state that can only be removed by him or a magic-canceling type quirk. The normal paralysis effects last for about a minute with 3-second contact but up to 3 hours with longer. Additionally, he can produce the same smoke from his hands and use it as a direct weapon by touching his opponent and paralyzing a certain part of their body. Depending on the length of time his hand is on their skin, the toxin can spread through his victim's body and paralyze other parts of them.
      ➽ Personality: Hayate is known for his shrewd and mysterious personality. He's extremely cryptic and seems to be very disloyal, or at least mistrustful. He fights along the winning side and is willing to switch teams without a second thought. His friends (if he had any) also claim he's very easily bored and is a bit of an adrenaline junkie. However, despite him being extremely relaxed and laid-back in public, he's still a bit crazy. He loves his quirk because it allows him to see his opponents' eyes and the fear they hold when they can't fight against a sword strike. Hayate is also proficient with a katana and daggers but his weapon of choice would be his fists. He would rather jump into the middle of a fight than sit on the sidelines letting others have the "fun" so he trained his body so he could take up the front lines as well. Hayate also loves watching expressions change on a battlefield and find the human mind, in general, to be quite... intriguing.
      ➽ Other: He's a bit of a scientist and a bit insane. Just a bit.
Last edited by lilymei. on Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:18 pm

timoria, yeah sure go ahead!!

and accepted! they're lovely ^^
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ?

Postby ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:39 pm

Name: Katylin Agreste
Sexuality: Bisexual Romantic
Hair: Red
Eye color: Brown
Skin Tone: Pale
Height: 5'
Weight: 110 lbs
Quirk: **Allison**
Villian Name: Alice Angel

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Personality:
Kate is considerably more withdrawn than before (What that before is unknown to most); however, she still loves and cares deeply for her friends and family seeing them as the last remnants of a sanity she cannot afford to lose. She strives to show her ability yet knows when to shut up. She is very stubborn as well, even when she is in a state of disconnection. When you get under Kate's skin (in a family sense), she will become different. She will act as if she has nothing to worry about and everything to worry about at the same time. She says that she was always that way once. Protecting those that she loved and cared for. Cracking small jokes that could get some to chuckle. This is what Kate was, the caring sister. She is deathly afraid of needles and anything with a stinger. She is rather small and doesn't enjoy it being pointed out. She will zone out and it can be quite hard to get her back. Agile and quick on her feet. She is very caring and protective and rather intelligent.

Quirk Description:
Kate's quirk is both a separate being and the same thing. She is able to transform into a dragon completely. With the dragon, she is able to sprout only wings, only claws, only the fiery eyes, or just the fire. Allison is a powerful being when combined with Kate's form. However, only if she is willing is Kate able to use her quirk. If Allison wishes to rest, Kate will be rendered useless. If Kate wishes to rest but Allison wants to play... well, it doesn't happen much anymore but she has burned her house down before.
Her eyes when still human can be seen as fully red. Her wings when human are about 3 meters when fully extended. Her claws are only seen on her fingers. Her fire has caused her some burns before but not as often.
In her dragon form, Kate is about 5.8 Meters from nose to tail and has a wing span of about 9 meters. She has lost control before in her full form.

Costume:
Kate's costume is rather simple. A black skin tight suit that has the back removed so her wings don't burn holes into it. She wears a hospital like mask with what looks like a set of sharp teeth on it covering the lower half of her face. She has fire resistant gloves and boots to prevent any self burns when she uses her flames. She wears a plain black belt that is wrapped with extra clothes just in case she burns her costume when she transforms from dragon to human.
Last edited by ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ on Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴜꜰꜰ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:50 pm

accepted!
divinity.