S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: D & F :: O & A!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: D & F :: O & A!

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:43 am

oooo~ newcomers c:
and I know one of them~

I'm tempted to make a final character. In the meanwhile, I must slink away and try to reply :v
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:07 am

οΌ₯ο½Œο½‰ο½šο½ο½‚ο½…ο½”ο½ˆγ€€οΌ³ο½ο½‰ο½”ο½ˆ - 32 - ♀ - atlantic white-sided dolphin
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

apperance let's just say elizabeth, or liz, is very well-kept. she has shoulder length dirty blonde hair that used to be styled every which way before the plane crash. she has a tall build with muscles but nothing too major for her taste. her eyes are a gray-blue and are often paired with an annoyed expression on her face. as a dolphin, she is the average atlantic dolphin with a beautiful white/yellow stripe running down her flank.
personality liz is probably the one to avoid on the island. she get's annoyed easily and often complains about missing her luxury life back in the us. she spends most of her time either complaining or just being unsatisfied with their situation. she wants zane's plan to work and is one hundred percent behind him. she wants to leave his island and leave it fast. that shows that once she puts her mind to something she won't stop until she get's it.
history before her life became a mess liz was a teacher at a boarding school for gifted children, herself being gifted in mathematics. she spent hours upon hours with her kids and loved them, and was on the way to teaching some kids over in asia when the plane crashed. since then she has been miserable and wishes she could go back to her old life/
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:07 am

ahh curse that one tiny sentence at the end, but I have to go somewhere to get my mother a gift for her birthday so i'll have to respond when I get back!!! sorry!!
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyeza » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:20 am

@fra fee sorry about that, but i can't wait to see them! take your time, quality characters take a while to make. eeek! new character alert! she's pretty much accepted already, haha.

@probably a doctor. me too, my friend, me too. c:

@winchester's wolf go ahead if you think you can handle it!

this storm of new characters is extremely exciting for some reason, rip ml ;-;
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:00 am

@galaxy: mmkay. I'll probably will. I shall ponder it while eating some disappointing nachos whilst working on my reply that I keep heavily procrastinating over :>
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:56 am

┍-----------------------------------------------------------β”‘
      ----christopher "chris" lukas β€’ twenty-nine β€’ male β€’ medic
      ----bisexual (no preference) β€’ 6 foot 2 inches β€’ 160 pounds
      ----muscular physique β€’ brown hair β€’ blue eyes β€’ light skin tone
      ----american (originally from brooklyn) β€’ 1st generation β€’ rough collie
      ----strengths: alert, burly/strong, endearing, humorous, kind-hearted
      ----weaknesses: impulsive, stubborn, takes things personally
      ----other: charming, persistent, outgoing, passionate,
      ----respectful, imaginative, honest, loyal, hard-working, hopelessly
      ----romantic, courageous, intelligent, humble
      ----likes: adventure, being relied on, running, being around people
      ----dislikes: conflict, liars, egotistical personalities
      ----fears: being alone, being hated, drowning

β”•----------------------------------------------------------- β”™

┍------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------β”‘
        ----background: born and raised in a poor neighborhood of brooklyn, chris learned through life experiences that nothing came
        ----easy. living with his sickly single mother in a small studio apartment, the blue eyed male worked two jobs in order to keep
        ----the small family afloat after the constant hospital trips and studied away the rest of his time, earning himself a full-ride
        ----scholarship to the nearest med school. planning on attending straight out of high school and studying to become a nurse,
        ----chris's life was thrown off balance with the death of his mother at age 17, leaving him with no one and nothing to his name.
        ----still too young to live on his own, the state placed him in the care of his biological father, a man he'd never known before
        ----and didn't care to know. staying at the man's house while attending university, only until he could afford to live on his own,
        ----chris got his RN license and worked for the local hospital starting at age 24 and moved into his own apartment at age 25.
        ----glad to cut ties with the man who'd left him and his mother to fend for themselves, chris worked harder each year with the
        ---- hopes to travel somewhere far away from his past life, and when the opportunity to board the plane that would change his
        ---- life arrived, he took it.

β”•----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- β”™

┍-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------β”‘
        ----family: none that he associates with
        ----significant other/crush: tbd
        ----reactions to zane's proposal: chris fears the outcome of zane's plan, and therefore rejects the idea. not having much of
        ----a life to return to, and seeing his capabilities as something that will be treated with hostility, chris strongly believes in
        ----staying on the island.

β”•----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- β”™
Last edited by borahae. on Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Suki Mei Katsu - form

Postby Angered Kitty » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:16 pm

name;
    > Suki Mei Katsu
    --
    nicknames;
    > Sue, Mei, Kat, kiki
    --
    age;
    > 25
    --
    gender;
    > Female
    --
    orientation;
    > Bi-curious but mostly leans towards males
    --
    nationality;
    > Japanese Korean
    --
    generation;
    > 1st gen
    --
    appearance;
    > delicate fair skin, Eyes are a very dark stormy blue, hair reaches to middle
    of back and is a chestnut hazel color, scars run along her right arm
    due to the crash landing into the island
    --
    animal;
    > Marbled Fox
    --
    role;
    > Healer [If no healer roles are avalible, she could be a resident with medical knowledge]
    --
    personality;
    + Reserved and trustworthy, a great friend to most, and medically trained as a nurse
    > positive traits
    --
    - Often clouded by first impressions, Holds grudges, overly protective
    > negative traits
    --
    likes;
    > Sweet foods, Seafood, danishes, food in general really, domesticated pets, new clothes are always great
    --
    dislikes;
    > Fake happiness, violence, yelling, the smell of lavender, weaponary machinery
    --
    fears;
    > War, Isolation, Loneliness, deep water

kin;
    > Jun Katsu [brother] Lives in japan and is studying abroad
    --
    crush;
    > None [yet ;3] [PM ME TO SET UP!]
    --
    history;
    > Born in japan, raised by her elder brother Jun, and always told to get a good education, since she was young she was fasinated with health and how to care for others, although very timid and shy she kept to herself and made few friends. Crashing on this island gave her a new start, but she didnt know how to react to this new life.
    --
    feelings towards zane's proposal;
    > Agrees but would be terrified if she had to go with due to her extreme fear of deep water

Code: Select all
 [size=85][b][color=#BF8080]Suki Mei Katsu[/color] //  25y/o - 6/11  //[color=#BF8080] // Medic //[/color] // Janpanese Korean[/b][/size]
[right][size=85]T[/size][/right]
Last edited by Angered Kitty on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ᴍʏ α΄…Ιͺgα΄›Ιͺα΄€ΚŸ α΄€Κ€α΄› sα΄›α΄œα΄…Ιͺᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:29 pm

@Angered Kitty and @sociopath.101

Oof, it's really nice to see you guys wanting to join! ( it's so nice to see this rp getting more popular, y'know? )
    Although, I just wanna give y'all a little tip so you guys don't get halted when galaxyy gets a chance to read your forums. ^^

At the top of page 7 galaxyy mentions that we have too many big cats, so you guys will probably have to change your animals.
    I figured I'd let you guys know ahead of time, just to help you guys get going faster.
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
V I X Y N S Image
--------------------------
adult, cat luhvr, nap taker
γ…€not acid, nor alkaline

trade thread Λ£ not very active
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:31 pm

@❁ ⁰²_˒ᢜ ❁
Thank you so much for letting us know! I didn't see that, my bad >~<
ᴍʏ α΄…Ιͺgα΄›Ιͺα΄€ΚŸ α΄€Κ€α΄› sα΄›α΄œα΄…Ιͺᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:33 pm

Slowly getting a new character forum up c;
and more newcomers yay~
Last edited by Winchester's Wolf on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me