/ / h u r r i c a n e / / - discussion - betas chosen!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: / / h u r r i c a n e / / - discussion - betas chosen!

Postby Horse » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:58 am

Hey pippin., Just to clarify, Zirconium never went off to question the beta and he hasn't gone off to see Caine ;n; . As of right now he's still in the forest o3o <3 !

Also thanks for the suggestions you all, but I just think I'm going to take Zircon away from the situation. I honestly just feel a little sad/hurt because I feel that Zirconium's original mini role-play plot with helping a wolf and hiding his deal from his entire pack can't go on, as I wanted him to remain a bit mysterious from the pack :w: . I think I'm just going to say Zirconium never discovered Esper, Avias, or Oscar at all and just have him in the den with the rest of the wolves. I'll just say he was watching them as they slept or something. I just feel like I don't have muse at the moment to think of what his exact response would be. I'm also not sure how to have Zirconium react to the whole situation if he was originally going to take Esper away ;3; . I totally don't mean to be rude and you guys are so fun to role-play with, I'm just expressing the way I feel about my sudden change of plans hhaha. I'll just have Zircon sleeping in the den and not know what happened with Marco and Esper. It can be the two's secret with Avias and Oscar maybe? I'll just try to think of something else for my character and I'll post my idea later. If anyone wants to leave a post for him, go ahead and I'll respond when I get the chance (I just can't leave a role-play response today though because I'm going to be super busy!)- as I said he'll be with the rest of Lightning Pack in the den they're all resting in.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eff » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:11 am

oooppsssss sorry
maybe oscar and zicron can be a secret then, if esper and zicrons friendship is no longer secretive?
eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horse » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:01 am

pippin. wrote:
      oooppsssss sorry
      maybe oscar and zicron can be a secret then, if esper and zicrons friendship is no longer secretive?

If you would like, but if they do develop a relationship I would like it if Oscar could slowly join the pack because Zircon would be looking for a mate to be second alpha to rule with him. c:
      I'm having Zircon never meet Esper in the role-play; I'm just going to have Zircon at the den, if that's what you mean?

Hey guys, sorry for not posting. I've been super busy! I'll get a post up soon. Got it :B !

Also Zircon is open! c:
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonbutch » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:03 am

may i reserve a female loner and a male thunder pack omega? thank you!
ri | they/them | lesbian, bird nerd | ☽
moonbutch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horse » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:23 am

i of the storm. wrote:
may i reserve a female loner and a male thunder pack omega? thank you!

Hi! I can reserve a thunder pack omega, but unfortunately, no loner slots are open at the moment! There's only a few loner slots in the role-play, as the role-play focuses on the packs' development and how the two packs work together c: ! If you want your other wolf to be an omega also or a subordinate in one of the packs, go for it C: ! <3 <3

Guys, I'll try my best to get a post up soon! I've been a bit busy! Also, generally around the week-ends are the best for me to get role-play posts up! (But I'll try to post sooner than that haha) c:
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:52 pm

Oh my god, I am so sorry darlings.. I have been so busy lately and so riddled with family troubles.. I am very sorry for not keeping up with this role play... I will try and sneak myself back in <3
Again, I am so sorry :c

╔══════════════════════════════╗
~♡Vlette♡ ♡Characters♡ ♡Deviantart♡ ♡Toyhouse♡ ~
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗

♡~.Married.~♡
. Sensitive heart.
.Gentle Soul.
.She/Her.
.Artist.

╚═════════════════════════╝

Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eff » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:32 pm

Horse wrote:
      pippin. wrote:
      oooppsssss sorry

If you would like, but if they do develop a relationship I would like it if Oscar could slowly join the pack because Zircon would be looking for a mate to be second alpha to rule with him. c:
      I'm having Zircon never meet Esper in the role-play; I'm just going to have Zircon at the den, if that's what you mean?

Hey guys, sorry for not posting. I've been super busy! I'll get a post up soon. Got it :B !

Also Zircon is open! c:

well they can at the start be secret but more and more wolves find out until there is no point of keeping it a secret?
eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horse » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:37 am

Vlette wrote:
Oh my god, I am so sorry darlings.. I have been so busy lately and so riddled with family troubles.. I am very sorry for not keeping up with this role play... I will try and sneak myself back in <3
Again, I am so sorry :c

Don't worry! I've been so busy myself too! This week hasn't been the best haha cx ! I understand. <3

pippin. wrote:
Horse wrote:
      pippin. wrote:
      oooppsssss sorry

Also Zircon is open! c:

well they can at the start be secret but more and more wolves find out until there is no point of keeping it a secret?

That's good with me! c: As long as he eventually joins the pack haha! Secret at first is fine c: ! <3

Zircon is open for interaction!
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:42 am

Would I be able to join with a loner who joins the thunder pack and a male subordinate in the lightening pack?
ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horse » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:47 am

ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛᴛᴇ. wrote:Would I be able to join with a loner who joins the thunder pack and a male subordinate in the lightening pack?

Sorry, loners are no longer being accepted because the role-play mostly focuses on the pack-wolves' lives; however, you can totally join with a wolf already in thunder pack in addition to the one in lightning pack! c:
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me