these walls | discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: these walls | discussion thread

Postby Primal Dialga » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:41 pm

Fine but I'm only editing it once and if you still don't like it after that then I don't know what else to do ok...
Primal Dialga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"magic... is a miracle."

Postby twodee » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:24 am

x
qifrey

xxxage ⇾xx28 years
xxxgender ⇾xxmale
xxxorientation ⇾xxhomosexual
xxxcrush ⇾xxopen
xxxspecies ⇾xxhuman
xxxfandom ⇾xxwitch hat atelier (canon)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ⦓ 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 ⦔ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
as a fully-fledged witch and a teacher of four pupils, qifrey is someone
with a wealth of patience and knowledge. he is a kind man who cares
greatly about encouraging the interests and pursuit of knowledge in
the youth. he's a rather curious person himself, deeply interested in
the very foundations of magic and all of life's little intricacies. qifrey
is gentle, untrained in combat, but protective and willing to lend a
helping hand to just about anyone in need -- especially for those who
cannot perform magic themselves. sometimes his gentle persona is
briefly overtaken by a side full of bitter resentment. as a child his
right eye and early memories were taken by a group of witches called
the brimmed hats and he's held a deep grudge since.
xxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⦓ 𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 ⦔xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
qifrey is a witch quite skilled in many areas of magic, though his specialty
is water magic. the magic from his world can only be performed by drawing
complex glyphs in magic ink. as such, qifrey carries an ink wand, magic ink,
and a notebook on him at all time. along with that he also wears soar shoes,
shoes with seals on the soles that enable him to soar through the sky, he has
a sword called 'raincleaver', a blade inscribed with many tiny seals that can
effortlessly cleave through whole bodies of liquid though it does the work of
a regular sword just fine. qifrey was never trained to use his magic offensively,
as that's taboo where he's from, though he is quick to observe and adapt to new
environments.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
twodee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:39 pm

accepted!
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 ❞

Postby bigwig. » Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:13 pm

𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀: Dr. Otto Octavius
    𝘼𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙎𝙀𝙎: Doctor Octopus
    𝘼𝙂𝙀: ~45
    𝙂𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍: male
    𝙎𝙀𝙓𝙐𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙔: pansexual
    𝙁𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙊𝙈: Marvel/Spider-man (Raimiverse/MCU ver.)

𝙃𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏: 6'2"
    𝙒𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏: ~230 lbs + additional weight from the arms
    𝙀𝙔𝙀𝙎: dark brown
    𝙃𝘼𝙄𝙍: dark brown, short and curly

𝙋𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍𝙎 & 𝘼𝘽𝙄𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙀𝙎: Although he is also a brilliant nuclear physicist and roboticist, Otto's most notable power comes from the four large actuator arms affixed to his back. Each is incredibly heavy and durable and resembles a long mechanical tentacle with a three-pronged hand at the end of it. These arms are capable of exerting far greater strength than any human limb and allow him to move freely, including up buildings, and serve as powerful weapons. They also have their own AI, able to react intelligently if needed even without input from Otto himself.
    𝙒𝙀𝘼𝙋𝙊𝙉𝙎: The only weapons Otto typically uses are the actuator arms. Due to their strength and resilience, they are formidable in combat, and shown to be capable of protruding a sharp spike from the center of the hand.

𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙔: Dr. Octavius is a highly keen and intelligent man, albeit somewhat arrogant at times. He values intelligence very highly and considers it his responsibility to use his gift for the betterment of humanity, a goal he pursues all but relentlessly, frequently losing himself in his work. He is nothing if not determined and deeply focused, often to the point of obsession. At times he may come off as somewhat brusque and contemptuous, seeming to consider himself superior to others on the grounds of intellect, but he does not intend to and is not as cold-hearted as he seems. He is overall a caring and honorable soul who wants to do the right thing, simply being misguided at times. Even in his former pursuits of villainy, Otto always believed he was doing some version the right thing, and that his ends justified his means. No longer ruled by the AI governing his mechanical arms, Otto is now more capable of making such moral distinctions for himself and has returned to a more forgiving outlook. Despite many of his more prickly traits, Otto cares deeply for those close to him and can take on a somewhat paternal attitude towards others. While is most often serious and intent, a dry sense of humor can emerge from him on occasion, though he doesn't often appreciate others' senses of humor. Though not always the most sociable, with a tendency to isolate himself somewhat in a state of hyper-focus, he is friendly in conversation and gets along well with those who he feels are like-minded, especially in scientific pursuits. He is often somewhat reserved with his own emotions but is surprisingly sensitive, and doesn't easily abide by seeing others suffer - although he can become so closed-off he simply fails to notice others' emotions.

𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍: cephalopod husband...
    for the purpose of the roleplay this is him post nwh so he's a bit more amiable
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:42 pm

accepted! i will edit the character list tomorrow!
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝everyone is trying to play the hero, but who cares❞

Postby Ploegy » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:00 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; ruzumi kinoshita
age; 305
gender; female
sexuality; pansexual
crush; none
race; kitsune
fandom; oc

hair; black
eyes; yellow
height; 4'8
weight; 82 lbs
kitsune form: in her true form, ruzumi takes on the appearance of an oversized fox with two tails.
her fur is a dark black, one that matches that of the tails that appear in her humanoid form. the only
other color present on this form is the reddish black which tips her tails. much like her humanoid form
she has piercing yellow eyes and the markings on her face appear on her fur as well.

weapons; ruzumi carries only a small dagger on her person, since she feels her abilities are more than
capable of protecting her when she is in danger.

abilities; ruzumi is granted the abilities of a kitsune including claws that are able to break stone,
enhanced speed, strength, hearing and smell, the ability to see well at night without any light, decelerated
aging, strong fire capabilities and the ability to shift into a full fox when there is a full moon present.
despite having a strong tie to fire, her powers are much stronger at night given that the moon enhances her
magical prowess in general. however, this does not mean she is useless during the day. while she may be
weaker and unable to transform during the day, her fire does quite well during the daytime. her power is
stored within her tails and as she ages and grows more of them, her strength also increases. in her current
state, she has two tails, thus her abilities aren't at their fullest potential nor are they even close. when using
her ability to control fire, she draw the stored power from her tails and is able to launch fireballs from her
hands with relative ease. unlike most fire, her flames are blue in color and draw strength from the moon rather
than the sun. a major weakness to ruzumi is her fear of dogs. due to kitsune's having bad history with canine's,
she was stuck with such a fear. another weakness is when there is no moon at all at night. these nights cause her
to be unable to gather and store power, thus making her much weaker than usual.

personality; ruzumi is a devilish soul, who likes to push the boundaries of what it truly means to be good.
she doesn't always play by the rules and is a bit on the wild side, but she does so with good intentions though she
is more on the mischievous side. it is known that she will tease those around her, especially her opponents so she
might anger them and cause them to be a bit reckless. while it isn't the greatest of approaches, ruzumi does it
tactfully and knows well what she is doing. despite what some might think, she is quite intelligent and while her
outward facade might lead people astray, she is often calculating things carefully in her head, making sure she is
making the right moves at the right times. this leads her to overthinking situations quite often and it isn't rare for
her to become frustrated because of such thing. however, ruzumi is quite the free spirit and refuses to let life
chain her down. this can make her difficult to work with at times if she isn't given control over a situation. such a
fact is only heightened by her distrust towards others. she can be extremely hostile towards strangers, finding it
hard to trust anyone given incidents she has been through in the past. given this fact, she can be quite detached
from others and often distance herself. ruzumi doesn't dislike being around others, but she must feel comfortable
with them first. however, she is rather abrasive towards people and can be critical of how they carry themselves.
she isn't fond of people who try hard to play the hero role nor does she accept the culture that the emperor tries to
spread. admittedly, she is quite the independent thinker, and often she will speak her mind even if it comes off
as rude. as such, she does have a snarky nature to her and is quite playful towards those she trusts.

other; -should have 3 tails but had one cut off by a shady merchant, which has caused her to distrust others
-hardly transforms to her true form when she can, finding her humanoid one much more suitable
-comes from a notable kitsune noble family though she hardly cares about her status

artwork by tadmery

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ evildoers beware! ❞

Postby molotov » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:08 am

name. angus
age. 100 years old
gender. male
species. drake
fandom. oc

height. 3 feet (if we’re counting the tips of his horns)
hair. no hair, only turquoise scales
eyes. fiery red

personality. an aspiring knight, angus is a very happy-go-lucky little drake
with a big heart. he loves nothing more than going on quests and lending a
claw out to anyone whom may need it. unfortunately this eagerness often
clouds his need to question such tasks, being much too keen to charge into
a situation head first without thinking. nonetheless he is a resilient little
fella, and though somewhat rash and prone to leading with his heart
instead of his head, angus will always try his best to do what is right. he is
driven by honor, valor, integrity and kindness above all else. despite baring
the demeanor of a dragon whose lived through centuries of experience,
angus really doesn’t know much, he only likes to give off the impression
that he does to keep others assured. his optimism is bountiful, as is his
need to take on any danger life throws his way with unwavering courage.
weapons. small sword
abilities. being fairly young in terms of dragon standards, although this
little drake may not look all too threatening, he makes up for in his fire
breath and swordsmanship, he is resistant to extreme heat and on top of
that surprisingly swift on all fours. he knows how to use his small height to
his advantage in a fight with a larger foe. unfortunately, he needs to
be careful when using his fire abilities as they are extremely draining.
other. art by me
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:16 am

accepted!
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tejkiau1 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:26 am

posting this here just in case some of you arent in the discord but everyone but suzu is open!
tejkiau1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"Let me take you to the underworld!"

Postby InfectedHau » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:40 am

➳name; raquel asante
    ➳age; unknown
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; asexual
    ➳crush; n/a
    ➳fandom; code vein

➳hair; blonde
    ➳eyes; green
    ➳height; 5'10
    ➳weight; 140 lbs

➳appearance; There isn't much that would tell the casual observer that Raquel is actually a corpse kept alive by a parasite implanted in her chest and a constant influx of blood. She stands a little under six feet tall, with bleached-blonde hair tied in a loose ponytail, dark skin made darker by the sun, and vibrant green eyes. Her eyes are the first sign that she's not entirely human, if one looks closely enough a fait hexagonal pattern can be seen on her irises. A pair of white lightning bolts are tatooed on either side of her face, blending with her white eyeliner and further calling attention to her unusual eyes. Her mouth is the second hint that she isn't human, when she speaks it can be seen that her canines have lengthened into true fangs. Her face is framed by a pair of metal brackets, mounting points for her rebreather mounted directly on her jaw. She generally wears a pair of black combat boots, baggy nomex pants, and a camouflage tube top, concealed beneath her blood veil, a tattered brown cloak with a high collar and a pair of white handwraps.

➳abilities / powers; Raquel is effectively immortal, most fatal damage will simply cause her to dissolve into mist and re-form later. She also has a small regeneration factor, though the amount of damage she can heal is limited. Reformation generally comes at the cost of some of her memories, though which ones and how important they are is random. If her heart is destroyed, she'll die completely, and she requires a constant supply of either human blood or Blood Beads to prevent frenzy. Failing to consume blood or blood beads regularly, or dying too much, will cause the parasite within her to completely take over her body, leaving her a shambling husk known as a Lost. Her body also produces a substance called Ichor, which she can use to channel special gifts, granted by special factors present in Revanant blood known as Blood Codes. Raquel is unique in that she has no Blood Code of her own, and can therefore assimilate and use the Codes and Gifts of other Revenants. Her supply of Ichor is limited, but regenerates slowly over time, and can be restored by striking with her weapon or her blood veil.

➳weapons; Raquel's main weapon is a Bayonet, a modified rifle that fires bullets of concentrated Ichor. Her Blood Veil is an Ivy-type, capable of summoning walls of blades around her for protection. Both her weapon and her Blood veil serve as extensions of her fangs, allowing her to drain blood and ichor from enemies while attacking. She also carries a rebreather mask, which serves to filter out the eponymous frenzy-inducing mist that pervades the Gaol of the Mists

➳personality; Raquel is a second-generation revenant, a human corpse restored to life through implatation of a BOR parasite. For someone missing half their memories and on the constant verge of starvation, she's pretty easygoing. She tries not to focus on the past (or her lack thereof), or the future (which for her is generally pretty bleak), and prefers to live in the moment. She tries to look at the world as a game, delighting in testing herself against the Lost, not really concerning herself with the possibility of death. She's not a hard person to get along with, although her competitive nature and constant less-than-stellar jokes can make her difficult to be around sometimes.

➳other; Gifts:
    -Volatile Storm: Creates multiple blades of sand that converge on their target and explode
    -Fusillade Rondo: Fires a barrage of homing bullets
    -Fourfould Verdict: Creates multiple lightning orbs that home in on nearby targets
    -Frost Spike: Shoots a spike of ice
    -Blazing Roar: Fires a large fireball
    -Draconic Stake: Concentrates the user's blood into a destructive spike
    -Dancing Blaze: Fires a small fireball that ricochets off surfaces
    -Countermeasure: For a limited time, dodging attacks generates blood projectiles
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me