Closed -- Please Lock!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: JungleClan Discussion Thread ❦ Not Accepting

Postby Bronzewing » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:26 pm

A m n e s i a wrote:@Bronzewing
Just wanted to let you know that MacawPaw is looking for Coatistare :>

Oh! I'll toss her over then!

Last post is now edited with her!
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JungleClan Discussion Thread ❦ Accepting!

Postby C a s » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:08 am

Craboom has left the roleplay, so the following characters have been removed:

Sunleaf | ♂ | 30 moons | Longhaired brown tabby with light green eyes and a white muzzle and underbelly | Craboom-047
Crescentclaw | ♀ | 30 moons | Brown tabby with a darker stripe down her back and amber eyes | Craboom-047
Bluepaw | ♂ | 11 moons | Brown tabby with a snow-white muzzle and amber eyes | Craboom-047

We will treat their characters as if they never existed, so there will currently be no medicine cat apprentice, and it will be up to Harpytalon to select a medicine cat apprentice in the future!
Since Sunleaf and Crescentclaw were mentors, here is the reassignment:
Whitetail → Canopypaw
Fishbelly → Beetlepaw

Also! Once again, we are accepting, as warriors are open, given how many people have come and gone as of late!
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:37 am

Just thinking about the patrol Loch, Rock, Peacock, etc. as the player of Sunleaf left, what if something happens during the patrol where he dies?
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:10 am

Good question, White Night! I think that Jaguar's patrol will try to fight off the ocelot and chase it out of the territory, and will end up chasing it to where the patrol is hunting. The ocelot will kill him, and Jaguarstar will name Canopypaw's new mentor as Whitetail after they grieve. Crescentclaw will just be considered non-existent; so from any point in time Fishbelly will be considered Beetlepaw's mentor. I haven't had a lot of time to think it through until this moment, and will be replying to the roleplay as soon as I'm off work!
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:05 am

This roleplay has last a lot of traction, with only 3-4 members still replying regularly. I feel like nobody is really that connected to their characters here - I'm considering closing it.

If y'all really are into it though, I'll keep it open. Thoughts?
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:30 am

I personally think its up to you as the rp owner.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:13 pm

I do still enjoy this rp, but I am honestly more invested in the other ones you've got going on right now, which is why I've been slacking a bit with replying on this one. Like Animals said, it's entirely up to you, but I wouldn't be terribly upset if this one closed, considering we've got others that are more active and that I'm more connected to personally.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:03 am

Unfortunately, I have decided to close this roleplay. When making the decision, I realized that myself - and most of the members - were indifferent about it; meaning that I didn't have the passion for it nor did they. I think that was my bad in the beginning, as I never really gave this rp the attention it deserved or that I intended to; the concept just didn't stick with me as well as I'd hoped. Sometimes making things overly-complicated takes some of the fun out of it.

That being said, I will probably be creating another, simpler RP, to take this one's place. In the meantime, I've decided to drop every RP I'm in here, so that hopefully I'll see you guys in another at some point! (I know most of you are in multiple of these though, lol.)

Clans of the Tide ❀ Warriors RP ❀ O&A
A very new roleplay, it hasn't even begun yet; it's still in the accepting members process! This roleplay is set on an island with two Clans - SaltClan and WaveClan - that are only forty moons old, meaning most of the warriors have outsider origins. While the medicine cat and leader positions are all filled, deputies will be chosen at the start of the roleplay - meaning that whatever warriors you make now for the thread could end up being the deputy before it begins! Overall, both Clans need warriors, elders, queens, and kits; as well as male characters.

A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Accepting Apprentices&Elders
A New Hope has been going on for awhile. It's set in the canon Clans' lake territories, following an earthquake that cause the tunnels to collapse. The Clans moved away just as they had done with the forest territories, leaving behind the elders and cats unable to make the journey. Under StarClan's guidance, they created two Clans that now rule the lake: OakClan and EagleClan. The following ranks are accepting: Elders (either Clan), EagleClan warriors, OakClan apprentices, and Outsiders! If you'd like to join, do it now - accepting has only recently reopened and will soon be closing again.

【Born in Blood】【Warriors RP】【O&A】
Born in Blood is set on a pine mountain: with PineClan ruling the base and PeakClan ruling the top. It's still a fairly new roleplay with only sixteen pages worth of actual content so far, though all of the high ranks are filled. The roleplay is currently accepting anything besides high ranks, as they're filled, and PeakClan warriors. Join before accepting closes!

☀️ When the Sun Goes Down 🌕 Warriors RP 🌑 O&A
When the Sun Goes Down is owned by one of our roleplayers, stormythecloud. It's set in the lives of MistClan and BreezeClan following the mysterious disappearance of the third Clan of the forest: CloudClan. Currently it's under reconstruction, but I'm confident that once it's back up, that it will be just as fun. Contact stormythecloud for more details or questions about open ranks/what's acceptable/when you should start posting forms for the new thread.

𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕟 | 𝕕&𝕗 | 𝕠&𝕒 ✨
MoonClan is owned by CrownedTulip844. It's just a fun, easy-going roleplay without a lot of stipulations on what characters you can create. It's a very chill atmosphere, and if you want to make a cat named Sparkleheart with purple eyes, I'm pretty sure CrownedTulip844 would be cool with it, given their rules on character creation. Contact them for more info on the Clan!

I hope to see all of you again in other roleplays, and I hope you'll check out the ones above. It's been fun! <3
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Closed -- Please Lock!

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:23 am

Oh no! I liked this one! I just have a lot of work and can't respond as much...

I guess I'll join one of the others, but they don't seem as interesting.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Closed -- Please Lock!

Postby C a s » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:26 am

I'm sorry! I think with Clans like these, where they're some big, extravagant, out-of-the-norm type thing, that it's just too easy for me to get lost in Clan-specific rules and things that set it apart, rather than focusing on my characters and their interactions. Again though, I'm sure we'll meet in the future quite often. Clans of the Tides is sort of similar in that it's an island setting, so it's a bit out of the norm, but it's very lax in comparison to how this roleplay was done.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me