>>π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•€π••π•’π•π•– {Dsc+forms} O+A

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: >>π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•€π••π•’π•π•– {Dsc+forms} O+A

Postby spookdogg » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:16 am

Ok soooo I have an idea for the RP! Basically Noel throws a party and I figured either some West side kids could crash it or she could actually invite them?? Basically just to kinda get some tension going between the two. Idk how much of the RP you wanted to happen actually inside the school though, since this would have to be at her house. Anyway lemme know what you guys think!
β™₯ β™‘ β™₯
|| Anna || she/her || Virgo ||
╔══════════════════╗
I am my own emotionally unsupportive boyfriend
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
|| link 1 || link 2 || link 3 ||
β™₯ β™‘ β™₯
spookdogg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Haiden Summers ]

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:15 am

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Full credit goes to the rightful owner of the image.
╔═════════════════════════════╗
" You can love me or hate me,
I swear it won't break me. "

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ οΌ’οΌ‘οΌ³οΌ©οΌ£οΌ³
Name: Haiden Nicole Summers
Nicknames: Summers, Bambi. [⬅️close friends only]
Grade: Senior.
Side: West.
Clique: Athlete [soccer] + musician. [singer]

Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Crush: None.
Relationship: Single. [pm me]

History: Haiden started off as the nerd that everyone picked on, the one who secretly cried in her room at night. Though she grew and evolved into the radiant and confident girl that she is today, which is how she earned her nickname Bambi. Her parents weren't the wealthiest, so when her mother fell ill and her father shortly after, they were unable to pay for the medical bills. Neither patents lasted very long, because of this Haiden had to be sent to foster care, she fell into a depression for a while, but surprisingly she bounced back. Soon she found a home, but she doesn't call her new patents mom and dad, they're still on the first name basis. At age fifteen she got her first tatoo; a full sleeve on her right arm.

Personality: Haiden is very confident, and very understanding. She's got a big heart, but a even bigger personality. She tends to hype people up with her excitement, which she's easily excitable. Haiden has a contagious smile, she wants nothing but to make you happy. She's learned over the years that you be gotta be happy with what you've got or you won't be happy at all. She doesn't care where your from or what you've been through, she either likes you or she doesn't. She doesn't tend to change her mind unless she's seriously convinced or if it makes you happy.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by Chaotic_Affection on Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:25 am

Haiden is accepted, nice forum :)
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:27 am

@ everyone, I sprained my finger today in boxing so replies will
be a little slow, I'll put the new characters up on the front when
I can but other than that, have a blessed day!
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:28 am

spookdogg wrote:Ok soooo I have an idea for the RP! Basically Noel throws a party and I figured either some West side kids could crash it or she could actually invite them?? Basically just to kinda get some tension going between the two. Idk how much of the RP you wanted to happen actually inside the school though, since this would have to be at her house. Anyway lemme know what you guys think!

terrific idea! I don't mind it being outside of school, I like rps to take place
anywhere and everywhere, maybe she can throw the party after school or
at night?
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:36 am

vanessaL1584 wrote:Haiden is accepted, nice forum :)

Tysm!
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haleigh the great » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:00 am

I think that's a great idea!!! @spookdogg!!
I unironically am in love with Lil Pump, but no one agrees with me:(

Haleigh<3
haleigh the great

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the mendez siblings

Postby liljuicebox » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:36 am

═══════════════════════════
name ➳ Tobias–Jared Nathaniel Mendez
nicknames ➳ Tj, Teej or T (only by those close to him), Mendez
age ➳ 18 years old
gender ➳ male
birthdate ➳ November 22nd
birthplace ➳ Chicago, Illinois
ethnicity ➳ puerto rican, dominican, and native american
family ➳ Nathaniel Mendez (father) -
Mariana Alvarez (mother) -
Angelica J. Mendez (young sister)
Myles S. Mendez (younger half-brother)
sexuality ➳ straight
side ➳ west
clique ➳ jock, athlete (football, soccer), rebel
relationship status ➳ single
eye color ➳ light brown
hair color ➳ ebony black,
height ➳ 6'0"
other ➳ wip

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ❖ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳
"I'm a superstar, I kick down the door
Got the money and the girls
And I'm also so humble."

-I'm So Humble – The Lonely Island ft. Adam Levine
➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ❖ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

physical appearance ➳

Tj stands at six feet tall, with a muscular build from years of sports and very dedicated working out. His shoulder span is broad, and seems to tower over most people by the way he carries himself. He has a crown of cool black hair that sits atop of his head and the sides faded short. His eyes are a light brown, speckled with golds and greens; an exact replica of his mother's. When he smiles, it's no doubt he's his fathers son, their family is known for well inherited looks, especially their smile. There's two slits in his left brow, one actually being a scar, but the other parallel to it is to make them look like they were personally put there. He does have a half sleeve on his upper left bicep that he wants to keep adding onto, as well as a piece on his chest and shoulder blade.

personality ➳
Tj is someone everyone gets along with, he's very outgoing. You'll never find him lonely in a room full of people, he's extremely sociable, not finding it hard to talk to anyone. He's very approachable at that, not a shy bone in his body. Tj is aware that he's attractive and carries himself just a bit cockily because of it. He's not necessarily the nicest of people, he can be a real a–hole at times. He's very oblivious to people's feelings, and usually lashes out to hurt. He has quite the temper, Tj bottles his feelings until he explodes, and won't face most of his problems until they've cornered him. But he's not confrontational at all, he's just not the kinda guy you want to make mad, or get on his bad side with. Because he always remembers what people have done to him, he can hold a grudge for a fairly long time. He's extremely stubborn and you'll find that's a common trait within his family also. Deep down, he has a huge heart, and bends over back for a lot of people, especially those he cares for. And even if they use that to their advantage, he doesn't always see it or just doesn't have it in him to turn people in need away. He doesn't like to be emotional, but when someone breaks through his barrier he's so sweet. Tj is really goofy, he likes to see people laugh and really just wants to have fun. He's still a boy at heart, even though he really didn't get to have much of a childhood.

history ➳

x
x

name ➳ Angelica Josephine Mendez
nicknames ➳ Angela, Angie, Ange
age ➳ 17 years old
gender ➳ female
birthdate ➳ June 3rd
ethnicity ➳ puerto rican, dominican, and native american
Tj N. Mendez (older brother)
Myles S. Mendez (younger half-brother)
sexuality ➳ straight
side ➳ west
clique ➳ cheerleader, rebel
eye color ➳ tawny brown
hair color ➳ dark brown
height ➳ 5'2"
other ➳ wip

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ❖ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳
"You said to "be cool" but, I'm already coolest
I said to "get real, don't you know who you're dealing with?"

-National Anthem – Lana Del Rey
➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ❖ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

physical appearance ➳

Angela is pretty short for her age, a whopping 5'2", however don't tease her about it because she's quite the ball of fire. Some say she's the spitting image of her mother when she was in highschool, with long dark brunette hair that reaches a few inches short of the middle of her back, hazel eyes that curve almost feline like when she smiles, and when she smiles she could light up a whole room. Her face is more rounded, a little less defined than her brothers' are, with a petite shaped nose that's pierced in the left nostril. Her skin is a naturally darker complexion, and it emphasizes the freckles splattered across the bridge of her nose and upper cheeks. She does have a spine tattoo, of clouded leopard walking down, and a hibiscus flower triangle in the crease of her inner forearm at the elbow. Her build is athletically lean, somewhat curvy, yet aims to stay as thin as can be, by standards of her peers.

personality ➳
Looking at Angie, she comes off as stuck up and stand-offish to most people; by the natural catty expression she holds. She's actually very kind, but not as easily approachable as her brothers. She keeps her circle small, but strides to be popular among her peers, eager to be liked. You could say Angie is some sort of mean girl, but she's never been fake. In fact, she will tell you exactly how things are, unafraid of being honest to anyone. And if she has an issue with someone, she has no problem making it known to them. She is not the type of girl to sit up in someone's face and act phony. And she can be very daring and stubborn. As well as impulsive. Angela is not the girl to piss off, growing up with a bunch of brothers, she learned fairly fast how to fight. Of all her siblings, Angie is hands down the most confrontational of them, but overtime learned how to keep a good head on her shoulders despite the trigger-happy temper she has. She's never felt intimidated by anyone else, and doesn't back down if push comes to shove...then comes to fists.
On her kinder side, Angela is very witty, and carries a good sense of humor on her shoulders. She has a playful attitude, and loves to be sarcastic, but never means to be bitter by it. Keep in mind, she's the one who will gladly soak up attention given to her but will stay true to who she is.

history ➳

Wip
x
x

name ➳ Myles Sebastian Mendez
nicknames ➳ My, usually by family
age ➳ 17 years old
gender ➳ male
birthdate ➳ September 15th
ethnicity ➳ puerto rican, dominican, native american, also caucasian
Angelica J. Mendez (young sister)
Tj N. Mendez (older brother)
sexuality ➳ bisexual
side ➳ west
clique ➳ rebel, artist
eye color ➳ muddy brown
hair color ➳ dusky brunette,
height ➳ 5'10"
other ➳ wip

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ❖ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳
"Judging people doesn't define who they are, it defines who you are."
➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ❖ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

physical appearance ➳

Myles is a lanky, not quite so brawny guy. Stands awkwardly at 5'10, with a curly brown mop flopped on his head which sometimes annoyingly gets in his eyes; yet he refuses to cut it. Like his brother, he has long lashes that fan over light brown eyes and a smile that could turn heads. He's not as confident in himself, because he's not as athletic or well-known as his siblings are, so he carries himself to be smaller than he really is. He's significantly paler than his siblings, too.

personality ➳
Myles is the most introverted of his siblings, most to do with the fact he feels like he lives in their shadows. Some say he's quiet, but he's pretty chatty when he warms up to you. He has a rep for being up to no good, and it's pretty accurate but it has a lot to do with being from the west side and having such a sucky childhood. Of the trio, Myles embraces the fact that they're from the west the most, isn't afraid to hide it. He also doesn't judge where anyone comes from, he thinks it's downright silly. For being a rebel, Myles is the most levelheaded of his siblings actually, but the scariest one to piss off. He has a high patience level and knows how to push peoples buttons without issue. When it comes to relationships however, Myles keeps that part of him very private, as he is still figuring himself out and quite nervous of how his father would feel if he were to discover he was bisexual. Not even his siblings know yet. Myles is very, very goofy. It gets him in trouble a lot because he likes to be the clown of the class, and doesn't always realize when enough is enough with the jokester act.

history ➳

Wip
Last edited by liljuicebox on Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
liljuicebox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:29 pm

Tobias, Angelica, and Myles are accepted!
I'll add everyone (who already was accepted
but not on the front) on now!
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osleya » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:08 pm

I think I will be able to get a post up tomorrow. I have been super busy the past few days.
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me