/ / h u r r i c a n e / / - discussion - betas chosen!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: / / h u r r i c a n e / / - discussion - betas chosen!

Postby serpentine. » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:49 pm

── horse,
      just as a quick to let you know, I'm leaving Virginia tomorrow and it's a seven hour drive with no wifi and it's already 11:30 over here- past my bedtime. On top of that I have homework and school Monday. So just to let everyone know I'll be a little MIA... but I assure you I'll be on enough to roleplay quite a bit! c:
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horse » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:53 am

michael clifford. wrote:
          ── horse,
          just as a quick to let you know, I'm leaving Virginia tomorrow and it's a seven hour drive with no wifi and it's already 11:30 over here- past my bedtime. On top of that I have homework and school Monday. So just to let everyone know I'll be a little MIA... but I assure you I'll be on enough to roleplay quite a bit! c:

Oh! Don't worry if you can't post! I hope your trip goes well! c:
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serpentine. » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:28 am

── xskophi ,
      I'm afraid I got your name wrong :O anyway, do you mind re-posting for Volvo? And now I'm afraid I got his name wrong too haha :3
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:05 am

IHAD TO SHOW YOU GUYS HOW FLUFFY ESPer WAS ESPECIALLY HER CHEEKS SO I DREW HER

╔══════════════════════════════╗
~♡Vlette♡ ♡Characters♡ ♡Deviantart♡ ♡Toyhouse♡ ~
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗

♡~.Married.~♡
. Sensitive heart.
.Gentle Soul.
.She/Her.
.Artist.

╚═════════════════════════╝

Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eff » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:12 am

das so pretty ^u^

and all i can draw is a deformed stick man
eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xskophi » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:00 am

@michael clifford., sure I can repost it, no problem
@Vlette, that's a really good picture, I really like the details on it and the anatomy is great
xskophi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horse » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:48 pm

Vlette - The picture you drew is absolutely gorgeous! The face and mane has so much detail! I wish I could draw canines that well XD ! I love to work on human anatomy in my drawings and in my paintings [not digitally], although I'm so bad at drawing digitally XD ! Traditionally is my thing, but I would really like to learn how to draw digitally once I get my tablet fixed up haha!! <3 <3

Guys, I'm a little confused about what's going on around Esper. I wasn't able to get on much today because of a lot of papers I needed to write, so I only came on every now and then to skim through posts and stuff (Right now I'm online because I can't go to sleep haha ;n; ) (I probably won't be able to post tomorrow as I'll be busy too!) and I totally skipped through Marco's post by mistake! I originally thought that Zircon's interaction was going to be a secret from Lightning Pack so after now reading Marco's post I just realized he was interacting with Zircon. Now I see he has taken Esper back to the pack, Oscar has gone away, and also Avias has gone away (the wolves he has been interacting with). I'm just caught a little off-guard because I don't really know how to respond to this, as I planned on Zirconium taking Esper back to Thunder Pack through PM with Vlette. I also intended for Zircon to keep this secret away from his pack as it would be considered "bad"(?) because he is helping a different pack-member. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, you're all awesome to role-play with, I'm just confused on how to respond and also the mistake's on me because I didn't post any of this plot stuff I was thinking of on the discussion thread. I just kind of hinted in the posts that Zircon's nervous he'll be found out, trying to suggest that his actions were to be secret. Do you guys know how I should make a role-play post to respond to this? I'm just not sure what to do because I planned on him covering his actions up but now he's suddenly found out. I might just disregard Zircon's help and pretend it never happened or is there a way I can respond? I just don't feel like he'd chase after them and talk with them because he was all nervous and worked up, but I don't think he should just walk back to his pack. I don't know how to respond- fellow role-player ideas needed haha ;<;

Again I probably won't be able to post tomorrow because I'm going to be writing more papers so please don't go too far without me. Also Juniper is open if anybody needs a character to role-play with. I can leave a response probably the day after tomorrow or something! Let's hope I can get some sleep tonight haha! Stay cool <3 - Horse
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:24 pm

Ugh I hate my phone. I deleted the plot I had again -_-

I was thinking that Caine, whom eventually made his way to Zicron. Could question the male about seeing her... Caine could notice a small aura of her scent around him and accuse the leader of helping the rival pack..
He could question and threaten him, making sure that he knew that if he had even a small whisper about him helping the pack who had once been on war-like terms with them, he would tell it to the entire pack and overthrow his rank as Leader..

Unless... He told him the whereabouts to Espers direction...

Marco and Eva are related, if Marco was once tracking the scent of Eva, that would be reason to bump into the small group that had formed over Esper, suggesting to help bring Esper back home as he knew that Zicrons rank would be threatened if the pack saw otherwise.. that is why he helped her.

Zicron, after remembering Esper go into a panic when she heard the males name, thought that it was a bit suspicious of the cold hearted brute to suddenly show such interest to one specific wolf in Thunder pack... even not knowing the story behind the siblings, he knew something was amiss..

The leader, using his whits against the bull-headed brute. Would tell him the direction in which Esper had come in. Telling him that is where he had stumbled upon her as he was searching for new land for the pack.. also the reason her scent was wafting over him..

But thats just a suggestion ;w;

╔══════════════════════════════╗
~♡Vlette♡ ♡Characters♡ ♡Deviantart♡ ♡Toyhouse♡ ~
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗

♡~.Married.~♡
. Sensitive heart.
.Gentle Soul.
.She/Her.
.Artist.

╚═════════════════════════╝

Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horse » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:36 pm

Thanks for the suggestions. I don't really know if I want him to get found out by more wolves so soon into the role-play yet so I'm not sure about Caine yet, unless maybe they were working together but I'm not sure ;n; . I feel like if Esper and Marco were related that would make a lot more sense as to what's going on, and Zircon could have had secretly worked together with Marco to arrange their meeting. I'm not sure yet, also thank you for your suggestions. Like I said I was just planning on Zircon covering up and all by himself but things in role-plays happen haha. But I have to see what pippin. says too because they play Marco and I don't want to create a plot without their say with the character. But again I appreciate the suggestions. I have to get the muse for another plot haha ;w; !!
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eff » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:41 am

Horse wrote:
      Thanks for the suggestions. I don't really know if I want him to get found out by more wolves so soon into the role-play yet so I'm not sure about Caine yet, unless maybe they were working together but I'm not sure ;n; . I feel like if Esper and Marco were related that would make a lot more sense as to what's going on, and Zircon could have had secretly worked together with Marco to arrange their meeting. I'm not sure yet, also thank you for your suggestions. Like I said I was just planning on Zircon covering up and all by himself but things in role-plays happen haha. But I have to see what pippin. says too because they play Marco and I don't want to create a plot without their say with the character. But again I appreciate the suggestions. I have to get the muse for another plot haha ;w; !!

marco is distant family to eva, not esper (cousins. so this means oscar, miko and marco, who are the only brothers in this rp are also distant family to eva). marco is going to (in all hopes) be mates with esper as to what i've talked to vlette about. i'm going to make a family tree just to post in my forms so you can tell whose family with who and where on the scale they are c:
so, if you are confused horse (not sure if you are, just letting you know if you are, and anyone else who is struggling as i have seemed to over complicated everything. sorry x3) here;;

marco is related to oscar, miko and distantly to eva. all these wolves are played by me.
marco is hopefully going to be mates with esper, played by vlette.
eva is hopefully going to be mates with caine, played by vlette. (i think! i may be confused x3)
miko is hopefully going to be mates with phantasm, played by horse.

so far, this is what happened;;

zicron bumps into avias and esper as esper is hurt. he offers help, but then caine's name is brought up.
esper goes into crazy mode, and i'm fairly sure zicronium wants to know why, so he goes off to question
his beta.
marco offers to help as the alpha is busy. he wants to help because esper is well known to him, her being
his distant families friend. for this reason, he won't snitch.
he's loyal to his alpha, and not his pack.
marco carries esper away and is now resting in a small open area.
meanwhile, eva is arguing with caine for he thinks she'll fall into his trap where she tells him where esper
is.
avias has gone back to tell the pack that marco is carrying esper back, and that he is trusted enough to do so.
oscar has left because he doesn't do well in tense situations, and the packs seem to be busy. (zicron can totally
meet up with him later when the drama ends)

for horse

so now, as far as i can tell, phantasm is still with miko, and zicron is going to see caine.
no other wolves will know about the helping, so avias is going to tell them esper is
coming back.

suggestion
    there could be a fight between zicron and caine, or zicron can tell where esper is
    there could be a fight between caine and marco, as caine has found esper and
    thinks there alone, but marco is right round the corner and makes it back on time

eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me