Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby aura- » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:44 pm

hello, I'm aura guardian c: i'm a semi-literate roleplayer and can reply up to 300+ words. I'm on almost all day and i will let you know when i can't reply or when my replies will be delayed, and i would like for you to do the same. i can play both the male or the female, although i do prefer mxm over mxf. and I'm not very comfortable with fxf.

at the moment. I'm currently craving a Voltron based roleplay since I just finished season 3, and hOLY. I would prefer for us to use oc's as well, since I feel as if I don't stay true to the character. but if you would prefer someone canon then go right ahead! feel free to pm me any or all ideas and I would be happy to talk through them all or come up with one from scratch. And anything with angst will probably be at the top of my list.

as well as a SAO kind of thing. where out characters get stuck into a game of some sort and are stuck there until they find a way out, which I'm sure we can figure out how or if they ever will. I'm not sure if this one will be romance based since I would like the more action and fighting side of it. but I really like to go with the flow on these kinds of things.

To kind of go in hand with the SAO thing, I have been craving just a lot of action and anger and drama all put into one. so anything that allows for me to have my babies go crazy with a sword while trying to balance a friendship or love I will be down for c:
I would much prefer for it to be fiction based, since real life bores me and I have a large imagination.

I'm not particularly picky on things so just shoot me a pm and I will be open to anything!
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:17 pm

Mimu wrote:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

♣About me;♣
Ello, my name is Mimu or just call me trash. I've been roleplaying for 1 year now and i'm loveing
it! My name zone is UTC but i love to stay up at night. I go on chicken smoothie only for the
Rps and some adopts but Rps are my life on here. Sometimes i'm not on from my family problems but
that's okay i'm still here. My grammar is a little bit slow and sometimes my spelling is but don't worry
I can still do rp's. I prefer to play OCs, but if you like to be any main creatures i'm perfectly fine with that!

♣What to expect from me;♣
•Posting- I will post On and off from my school, family and other things
•Activity- My activity is a high atm and sometimes it's low on school days
but i will be on, don't worry.
•Remind you- I will remind you if you have not posted for a day.
•Play- I only play female characters or sometimes 1 male character

♣What I do/don't Expect From You;♣
•That you can write more that 1 sentence.
•LGBT+ are welcome, I will not roleplay with you if you are not accepting on LGBT
•Activity-It's a really big thing for me.
•Bad Oc's- I WILL NOT do a rp with a Mary/gray sue.

♣My Interests;♣
•Harry Potter
•Warrior cats
•Pokemon
•HTTYD {new}
•High school/Romance
•Apocalyptic/The walking dead
•Ocs X Ocs
•New kid x popular
•Wolf
•Anime
•Wild Dogs
•Dinosaurs/jurassic park{new}
•Wild horse{new}
•pirate x pirate{new}
•Lion king{new}
•Cowboy/Western/Native Americans{new}
Game of Thrones{Will come soon}

♣Not My Interests;♣
•Undertale
•Human x Vampire
•My little pony

Just shoot down a Pm if you're interested!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had...i did"
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baron zemo. » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:56 pm

Halla Homie!!!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Please feel free to call me Riv, or Birb.
I'm a female living in South Africa [GMT +2] and I usually post 2 times a day based on the muse I have (and the wifi, but ey).
➺I'm looking for a relaxed and fun 1x1 or group role play. Preferably semi-lit, as I usually like writing a lot for my muses.
➺ I love to chat as well, and I'm open to plot contributions or huge plot twists. I play canon and OC characters; and I'm open to others playing either as well.
➺ I'm okay with any type of ship! MxM, FxF, MxF but I don't really like romance being the centre of the roleplay (But I love romance angst okay whoops)

F a n d o m s of I n t e r e s t
Doctor Who: I'm very experienced in playing the 11th and 12th doctors, but I suck at playing most companions expect River Song. I would, however, love to start a role play with a one-time character called Psi (*excuse me while I pick my various headcannons off the floor*)
The Librarians: Anything with Flynn Carsen or Ezekiel Jones; I'll love you forever. Fairly skilled with playing Cassandra as well.
Marvel: I usually like to play OCs (especially my Goddess oc) but I'm up for anything.
DC TV: I'm not up to speed with Arrow, but I'd love to do Cisco Ramon or Leonard Snart somewhere.
Zoo: Shoot me with an idea! I haven't caught up with the recent season.
Hamilton/TURN: Washington's Spies: Any ideas are welcome! I prefer AUs and angst, and I ship a variety of things so hit me up with a suggestion.
Youtubers; AUs please haha.
SCP foundation: I will love you, seriously. I'm sure my icon shows who I love playing as.
Crossovers: PLEASE!!!
Kingsman: The Secret Service: OCs, canon...Anything.

Other I n t e r e s t s
Sci fi: Anything space related
Mythology: Gods and demigods specifically...Especially in a modern setting like American Gods
Or just message me with a plot!

N o t I n t e r e s t e d:
•Animals
•Slice of life
•Anime-esque themes
•High fantasy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
baron zemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✿alien✿ » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:58 pm

✿alien✿ wrote:
About me
★I can play male or female roles★
★I can play OCs and some canon characters★
★I enjoy making art of RPCs and may make art of our characters interacting*with permission of course*★
★I'm on daily(for the most part)★
★I occasionally will only be on mobile due to IRL issues★
★LGBTQ+ is OKAY(i love tbh)★
★I mirror your lines! You give me 3, I'll give you 3★
Requirements/Requests
★Please be active★
★3(+) sentences, short starters are okay★
★Please be nice and respectful★
★Let me know if you're taking a break from the RP/CS★
What I Like To RP
Themes
Angel/Demon★★★
Vampires(Or Vampire/Human)★★★★
Witches★★★
Romance★★★★
School Life★★
Fantasy★★
Pirates★★★
Superheros★★★
Realistic★★★★

Fandoms
OCs★★★★
Canon Characters★★★
Pokemon★★
Harry Potter★★★
Homestuck★★★★
Undertale★★
Steven Universe★★★★

PM me if interested ^^ I look forward to hearing from you!
✿alien✿

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hello!

Postby Nero Sparda » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:34 am

hello, my name is Blake and of course, I'm starting to get back into this site.
currently, I'm looking for either canon x canon or my oc(s) x canon.
bold = what i wish to play
italics = i can play any

spn:
sam x lucifer
dean x castiel
hunter!oc x angel/demon!oc

sherlock:
sherlock x john
james x sebastian
severin x richard

the book of Mormon:
Kevin price x connor mckinley
(I'd love to do an AU with this ship)

camp camp:
oc x david
oc x camper (would prefer harrison)

eddsworld:
tom x tord
matt x tord
tord x edd
matt x jon
paul x patryck
matt x edd
red army!oc x oc
jon x eduardo x mark
tord x tom x edd
(I'd love to do the Opposite Day AU
or Pastel!Tord x Punk!Tom)

gravity falls:
will cipher x (rev) dipper (!!! CRAVING !!!)
bill cipher x dipper

harry potter:
hufflepuff!oc x other house!oc
harry x draco

marvel:
Clint/hawkeye x Loki
Thor x male/female!oc (you choose)
tony x steve
oc x oc

star wars:
kylo ren x general hux
(I can play any but I adore playing as Hux, especially if it's Modern AU)
Poe x Finn
(again, an AU)

of course, I am in many other fandoms so don't be afraid to drop me a pm asking if I ship this or if I'm in this fandom.
don't worry, when I roleplay, I will use grammar.
I'd prefer if we did it on forums and it is up to you if you would like to write out character forms.

if you don't want to do the typical 'storyline' I am down for AU's!
thank you for taking your time to read this :)
Nero Sparda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ;; chance's search

Postby angelfangs » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:26 am

Imagexxhello there! my name is chance. i'm looking for a romance roleplay! i am interested in darker themes, as well as more psychological stuff. however, i am always always always up for a cutesy romance too. i prefer to play in a modern time only, however, i'm always down for fantasy stuff like vampires, werewolves, ghosts, demons, angels, etc etc. my posts range from 1 length paragraph to 4. i will respond at the very least once every two days. however, when i'm not busy and my creative juices are flowing, there is no limit! i don't have a preference for either gender, so i'm fine with playing male or female. my partner always has first pick to gender. i'm open to fxf, and fxm only. anyway, here are a few storylines i'm interested in.

basic storylines;
    • Big bad wolf x Red riding hood
    • Ex relationship trying once more
    • Roommate x roommate
    • Vampire x human
    • Werewolf x human
    • Ghoul x human (Tokyo Ghoul verse)
    • Weapon x meister (Soul Eater verse)
    • Possessive partner tries for redemption
    • Demon x human
    • Animal-hybrid x human
    • Guadian angel gone bad (possessive, scary) x human

deeper storylines;
    • character a has insomnia. They like to take walks at night daily, a bad habit. Character b finds character a while tagging an abandoned highway. Character b is a delinquent and takes interested in character a, and they become unlikely friends. Character b helping character a sleep is a MUST!
      --
    • universe where people can escape into their own fantasies. Basically, every single person has the capacity to “escape” reality and fall into their own heads, where they disappear from reality for a while. No one knows where they go, but after 2 days go by, they poof back to where they were seen last. However, some people have the ability to manifest their fantasies into real life. Floating cats, monsters, swingsets that hang from thin air, etc etc. character a can manifest things into real life, though they keep it on the downlow since people can report it to the hospital where they will be poked and prodded, trying to find what triggers it. Character b has depression and escapes from reality every chance they get. Character a finds them just as they’re about to escape into reality, but doesn’t have enough strength in their body from lack of food, water, sleep, and energy. From then on, character a tries their best to help character b with hallucinations and manifestos.
      ~~
    • character a lives in a haunted house. Character b is the ghost that haunts the house. However, character b leaves little notes around character a’s home, trying their best to help without being seen. Little things like, “hey, don’t forget your appointment with the dentist at 3.” “i’m sorry you feel sad. Things will get better!” one day, character b slips up and character a sees them. Romance and development ensues.
      --
    • in a universe where people are forced to wear collars issued by the government. The reasoning? People are meant to find out who they’re supposed to be with. The collar shocks you if you touch someone you’re not meant to be with, or start to feel love for the person you’re “unfit” to be with. How do these collars know who you’re supposed to be with or not? They go off of your pheromones, hormones, and genetics. The USA wants their people to be bred to perfection -- or as close as they can get. Character a is drawn to character b. Except their collars shock them to hell whenever they touch or start to admit their feelings for one another. How will they get past it?

xixixixi𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...
xixixixixixixixixiiiiiImage
xi┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
stats !
ˢʰᵉ/ᵗʰᵉʸᵃᵈᵘˡᵗ ˢᵉᵐⁱ⁻ᵃᶜᵗⁱᵛᵉ
ᶜʰᵃʳⁱˢᵐᵃ ⁽ ⁺ ¹⁰ ⁾
ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁽ ⁺ ⁸ ⁾
ᵖˢʸᶜʰ ʰᵒʳʳᵒʳ ⁽ ⁺ ⁷ ⁾
xi└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘
iImage
angelfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:06 am

Hi there, I'm smofir. but you can call me smo. (: Now on to the nitty gritty stuff, I'd like to roleplay anything medieval (involving assassins) or a horse x horse. I'll be able to do a straight or lesbian 1x1 and I am an advanced roleplayer, so I prefer that you are the same skill level and willing to write more than 3 paragraphs.

Please note that I have a part time job, so replies will be slow. I'm just a relaxed roleplaying partner, if you will. (: PM me if you're interested! (I'm only comfortable roleplaying with an adult or late teen).

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ignis' Search

Postby xXIgnisXx » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:12 am

Salutations, my name is Ignis. I am looking to get back into roleplaying after not doing any for quite some time. At this time I am seeking a role play with fantasy aspects for diversity, perhaps supernatural creatures, powers or perhaps magic. However, a little bit romance is alright as well as long as it isn't the entire focus of the roleplay. I usually write about 3-4 lines, but I am willing to try writing longer responses. I will also try to respond every other day, if not at least a couple of times a week. In terms of any preferences I have, I like to play males in MxM pairings. I don't do MxF or FxF. Without further ado, here are a few ideas I had for a roleplay!

Potential Pairings:
Human x Human
Magic user x Human
Demon x Human
Angel x Human
Werewolf x Human
Vampire x Human
Hybrid creature x Human
Demon x Angel
Werewolf x Vampire

Potential Plots:
●A human finds a portal to another realm similar to Earth where they find creatures, beings and entities of all kinds exist. One of the natives of this realm comes across the human and decides to protect it from anyone looking to cause it harm.

●For decades a declaration of peace has kept the various groups of creatures from fighting each other and starting a war. However, in recent years some groups haven't been following some of the rules which have caused tensions between groups to rise. Will a war or uprising occur? Or will peace return once more?

As I said before these are just a few ideas, so feel free to suggest a topic! Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
Last edited by xXIgnisXx on Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

" HERE COMES THE SUN "

x
x

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..⊳ [url=x]x[/url]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..Plantasia

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
xXIgnisXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr.kingrichard » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:11 am

hey there my name is ricky and i'm really only looking for a few things, i'm semi-lit to advanced lit/novella style and i want someone who writes a lot. i'm looking for:
-omegaverse
-warrior cats
-omegaverse/warrior cats crossover
-literally anything omegaverse and/or warrior cats
i don't usually do mxf couples but if you have a good plot come at me. please pm me!!
ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image
mr.kingrichard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tsukasa. » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:12 am

Jayfeather's Stick wrote:

c: hello there i'm Jayfeather's Stick, but I prefer to be called Storm or Tide! Now that you know who I am, lets just say some stuff about myself, and what i'm looking to RP for!

A bit about myself
I love Warrior Cats, I also love my biggest favorite OC,
Tide! (A rough collie with a flower crown + a bandana)
I love reading, I love to RP, and I also love chatting!
I will also respond quickly, unless doing homework or
offline, I will warn you when I am offline so you know that
the replies will be slow ^^
I also am pretty chill, and i'll RP a lot, and will be dedicated
to the RP!
If you're interested in doing a
1x1 with me, just PM me and i'll be glad to do one!
What RPS I like to RP (that sounds weird..)
I like to RP Warrior Cats, Survivors, (both of Erin Hunters series
besides Seekers and the new one!) City RPS, (i'm OKAY with
Pokemon RPs, but I don't like them as much) Natural Disaster
RPS, (hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis are my favorite, even
though they are so dangerous!) Ahh, thanks for reading and
have a great day / night! c:
┌───────────────┐

have you heard?
hihi!! i'm tsukasa, seesaw, whatever
you wanna call me! i like anime,
musicals, and vocaloid songs!! ♥♥

└───────────────┘